Page 262 of 335 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,550 of 8354

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Been hatching a Gen 1 team to battle online with (Not too seriously).

Current planned, and have pre evos of, team is..

Marowak
    Butterfree
    Dragonite (Hidden ability)
    Gengar

Need two more, the search continues!
    “We do have a lot in common.
    The same air, the same Earth, the same sky.
    Maybe if we started looking at
    what's the same instead of
    always looking at what's different,

...well, who knows?” - Meowth

Friend Code: 1220 - 6368 - 0567
    Will add anyone!
    PM me if you add me with your FC!

Quote Originally Posted by OJG View Post
    Just started a new game. Here's my planned team - massive points for you if you can guess the theme (Pokemon and nicknames).

Beedrill - Hugo
    Pidgeot - Stormy
    Tauros - Wool E
    Ampharos - Rameses
    Liepard - Sir Purr

Hint - it's sports and geography related.
    Sport that i don't know : Soccer

Geography: across the pond

I'm guess Stars from Barclays Premiere League ?

Update with answer please
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Quote Originally Posted by DannyDark View Post
    Been hatching a Gen 1 team to battle online with (Not too seriously).

Current planned, and have pre evos of, team is..

Marowak
    Butterfree
    Dragonite (Hidden ability)
    Gengar

Need two more, the search continues!

Maybe a starter/mega stone user ??

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Quote Originally Posted by OJG View Post
    Just started a new game. Here's my planned team - massive points for you if you can guess the theme (Pokemon and nicknames).

Beedrill - Hugo
    Pidgeot - Stormy
    Tauros - Wool E
    Ampharos - Rameses
    Liepard - Sir Purr

Hint - it's sports and geography related.
    Your team encompasses a multitude of Carolina based sports teams (North Carolina to be specific). The big tip off was Sir Purr, the mascot of the Panthers and Hugo the mascot of the hornets (knew it considering i've seen a couple of N.O. hornets games). Ramses is the mascot of UNC, Stormy is the Hurricanes' mascot and wool e. bull is the mascot of the durham bulls baseball team. Very familiar with most of the teams considering i used to go to brevard, n.c. for summer camp (camp carolina.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    Sport that i don't know : Soccer

Geography: across the pond

I'm guess Stars from Barclays Premiere League ?

Update with answer please
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Your team encompasses a multitude of Carolina based sports teams (North Carolina to be specific). The big tip off was Sir Purr, the mascot of the Panthers and Hugo the mascot of the hornets (knew it considering i've seen a couple of N.O. hornets games). Ramses is the mascot of UNC, Stormy is the Hurricanes' mascot and wool e. bull is the mascot of the durham bulls baseball team. Very familiar with most of the teams considering i used to go to brevard, n.c. for summer camp (camp carolina.
    Got it! Got the confirmation I'm heading to UNC next year so thought a theme team would be cool.

Anywho, I'm currently in the process of catching Weedles and Pidgeys. Want an Adamant Weedle (going to be a long slog to level 15 with just Poison Sting - Bug Bite is important though!) and a Jolly Pidgey.

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

College sports mascots. Limitless lol Little blown away here lol

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I picked up various items along Route 4 including a Net Ball as I wandered north and I finally reached the gate that led into Lumiose City. As I approached the gatehouse, I met Professor Sycamore's assistants, Sina and Dexio. After speaking to them, they offered to show me around Lumiose City so I followed them into the city itself. I obtained the Return TM from Dexio afterwards and once I was in Lumiose City I visited the Pokemon Center and healed my team there. I then headed over to Professor Sycamore's lab. I obtained some Luxury Balls on the second floor as I wandered around, then I met Prof. Sycamore on the third floor of the building. Calem and Shauna showed up after the professor's speech.

Since my last post, I have continued in the Super Triple Line in the Battle Maison. And today, I got up to battle #200 and won it, which is the longest I have gotten so far in any of the lines in the Maison. There wasn't really any situations along the past 100 battles where I was close to losing either, which is quite strange but I'm not complaining. I have decided to take a break here instead of continuing until I lose, since I feel like I need to do something else for a while. I have over 4000 BP in total now so I could buy 20 Ability Capsules if I wanted to... but I don't think I will. Not sure what I should do with all the BP I have, will probably just keep it for now. I also talked to the kid in the outer area of the Maison and she gave me a Starf Berry since I had won 200 battles in a row. I will probably plant it soon in order to get more of them. Since I have two Maison Monuments left to get, what I will do next is to get the one for Rotation, which is the last one I am able to get at the moment since I don't have the ability to do Multi battles yet. And before I can start on that line, I need to plan, breed and train a new team, so that is what I will do next.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I had to battle against Professor Sycamore at his lab and he sent out his Bulbasaur first. I used my Braixen against it and beat it with Ember attack before Bulbasaur could do anything. I then used my Pikachu against his Squirtle and I won that battle with a Thunder Shock attack. All that was left was Charmander which my Psyduck defeated with Water Gun. After the battle, Sycamore offered to give me a Kanto Starter and I chose Bulbasaur since I wanted a Grass-type on my team. Afterwards, Tierno and Trevor showed up at the lab and once everyone had gone, I continued exploring the lab and got the False Swipe TM. As I went down the elevator I met a man named Lysandre. I saved outside after talking to him.

A couple of days ago, I continued doing Super Multi battles with my Kangaskhan/Gengar and my partner's Sylveon/Braviary. We eventually made it to battle 50, where we had to battle Nita and Morgan (the Chatelaines who I was hoping NOT to get -_-). The battle was a mess...my partner, who was actually useful and only a little stupid in our previous battles, was total dead weight in this battle and both their Pokemon died right away. My Pokemon didn't stand a chance doing things alone.
    Next time, I'll have to see if I have any more good AI partners or just team up with my X version and other 3DS.

On the bright side though, I won a Master Ball from the lottery.

After leaving Prof. Sycamore's Lab, I had to go to Cafe Soleil next since that's where Calem wanted me to go. I wandered through South Boulevard some more until I arrived at the place. Calem and I heard Lysandre and Diantha talking inside of the cage Cafe and then Diantha introduced herself to us properly once Lysandre had left. I headed out after speaking to her and I went over to the PR Video building. I met Shauna there and got the Lens Case key item from her which was used to store colored contact lenses. I headed back out to South Boulevard and after exploring a few more places of interest, I healed my team and bought items at the local Pokemon Center and I headed over to the gate that led to Route 5.

After getting my Shiny Inkay on my Y version, I continued on in my badge quest. I made my way to Ambrette Town after battling some trainers and went straight to the Fossil Lab and Calem and I were told to go to the Glittering Cave to get some fossils from the assistant. I went through very rocky route, in fact so rocky I had to ride a Rhyhorn just to get through. I got a few Items and made my way into the maze that is Glittering cave. In glittering cave I found some cool items battled a few wild Pokemon then found my way to the huge part of Glittering cave. I met some weird fellow wearing orange and had orange hair. He addressed himself as a member of team Flare and then battled me, after losing terribly he backed off. I went through and eventually battled another one, this time a girl with the same outfit going on. I defeated her and then 2 of the Team Flare grunts were in my way, I was scared I would lose because it was 1-2. Then Calem came in and we battled together. We defeated them and found the assistant, he gave us a fossil each. I escaped the cave and started walking to Cyllage City. A girl gave me something called a Dowsing Machine, thanked her and kept on going to Cyllage. After battling some Trainers I got to Cyllage, bought some clothes and potions, then headed straight for the gym after getting a bike. I battled a few Gym Trainers and found Grant at the top of the Rock climbing wall. I challenged him, He sent out his Amaura I sent out Blooper. I had Blooper use Foul Play and took around Half his health out. He used thunder wave, I then attacked using Foul Play again, he remained with a little bit of HP. I then switched out to Hayabusa, he healed. I completely healed Amaura next 2 turns and Frogadier the next. I then had Frogadier get rid of Amaura with Water pulse. he sent out Tyrunt and I use Water Pulse again, taking him near half HP. He got rid of Frogadier so Inkay was my last Pokemon, sent him out and used Foul Play to win! After winning the Cliff badge I went and battled more Team Flare Runts and went to Reflection cave where my first encounter was Solosis! Yes just the one I wanted to hatch for a Shiny!
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

I completed the long task of breeding my pokemon to perfection so as to prepare them for competitive battles. I proceeded to infect them all with the beneficial virus Pokérus. I then trained them manually while making them hold power items to boost their respective stats. Before long my team was ready to face many opponents and I challenged passersby and acquaintances hoping to make friends with the majority of them. I won a few battles and lost another few but in the end I made 4 new friends whose safaris will benefit me in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

I wandered into Route 5/Versant Road and battled wild Pokemon like Doduo and Abra in the tall grass to train my Pokemon. I then wandered into the purple flower patches as I moved west and I encountered and caught a wild Skiddo and Pancham there. I headed back to Lumiose City afterwards to swap Pokemon at the PC, then after adding Pancham to my roster, I headed back to Route 5 and I battled against more trainer there as well as more wild Pokemon as I headed southwest some more. I battled some Twins who used a Plusle and Minun, then some Youngsters and Rising Stars, then I met Tierno and Trevor again. I battled against Tierno and I beat Corphish with my Pikachu's Thunder Shock. I then got Honey.

Today I took down Route 20 and defeated Wulfric to earn the Iceberg badge. All of my party Pokémon are level 80 now except for Meowstic (lvl 79) I will probably lvl for a bit tomorrow then try to take on the Elite 4 once I get to them.

I decided to try some Super Triple battles at the Battle Maison. I quickly pulled together a team of Kangaskhan, Thundurus, Greninja, Gengar, Scizor, and Garchomp. Since I didn't really put a lot of planning into this team, I wasn't expecting to get that far. But fortunately for me, this team greatly exceeded my expectations and I was able to defeat Dana easily and win my fourth trophy! Really glad I was able to win 50 battles so quickly.

Finished a Playthrough of Y and did a whole of trading with people from the forum. I got ton of new HA Pokemon and two shinies: Golurk and Heliosik. Shiny Heliosik looks so funny like he has a sunburn.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 23 days to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

After getting Honey from Trevor on Route 5, I continued to explore Versant Road and I battled a few more trainers along the road and found items like a Super Potion along a grind rail at the skate park. I also picked up an Oran Berry off the ground by a berry tree as I wandered southwest, then I battled against more wild Pokemon in the flowers and I evolved my Fletchling into Fletchinder and worked on training my other Pokemon too. I also caught a wild Plusle and Gulpin as I walked through the purple flower patches. I found the Hone Claws TM nearby and then I finally arrived in Camphrier Town after fully exploring Route 5. I got a message on the Holo Caster upon arrival and I looked around town a bit after receiving it.

Traded for some Latin American scatterbugs both which were named "ELuminalia", in fact there were a lot of scatterbugs named "ELuminalia" today. Anyone got any more info on what that was about?
    3DS friend code:4227-2123-2345
    Friend Safari: Phantump, Shuppet and Spiritomb

Finally got my Pokebank set up and it took me a few cartridge switches to understand how the whole thing works, but I eventually transferred a box from Black 2 and brought it to X. I then Super Trained my Terrakion and Heatran to maximum strength.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I entered the Pokemon Center in Camphrier Town upon arrival and healed my team and purchased items. I also got an Ultra Ball from a man inside. I then visited the local hotel and some other buildings around the small town. After visiting Cassius's house and learning that he was the designer of the Kalos PC system, I obtained the Thief TM from a girl in his house and I went outside. I visited the Shabboneau Castle to the north of town and I met Shauna again. I then headed out to Route 7/Rivičre Walk and I encountered a sleeping Snorlax on a bridge as I headed west along the path. I spoke to the people gathered around it and was told that I needed the Poke Flute in order to awaken the sleeping Snorlax.

Today was another monumental day. With my 6 IV pokemon in hand and trained over the past week, i challenged the Battle Maison once more. Having won Super Singles, i decided to focus on Super Triples this time. Armed with Protean Greninja (Life Orb), Sturdy Aron (Berry Juice) , Mega-Kangaskhan, Intimidate Gyarados (Wacan Berry), Sand Veil Garchomp (Focus Sash) and Sand Stream Tyranitar (Chople Berry), i ran the gauntlet of skilled trainers, only facing near defeat on one occassion.

After bypassing two trainers with literally legendary pokemon, i found myself staring down Battle Chatelaine Dana and her team of legendaries. I opened the battle with Greninja, Aron and Garchomp. Dana sent out Zapdos, Moltres and Registeel. Greninja, sensing an attack was imminent, shielded his allies by skillfully using the old ninja tactic of mat blocking. Aron endeavored to bring Zapdos on the brink of fainting, while Garchomp increased his power with a swords dance. The next turn, Aron used protected, shielding himself from the dual threats of his teammates powerful surf and earthquake abilities which devastated the Chatelaine's first wave. Things were looking bleak for the Chatelaine, but they were about to get worse. Dana then sent out her last remaining team members, Regirock, Regice and Articuno. Mac decided it was best to call Aron back in the event of a turnaround, so he called upon Gyarados to dampen the morale of Dana's team with his intimidating presence. Greninja used Surf and wiped out Regirock, while Regice looked to be shaken to an extent. Garchomp then used Earthquake, sending Regice flying. Garchomp then would take a full frontal blast from Blizzard, but, because of his focus sash, stayed in the game on his last leg. The final blow would come from Gyarados, whose stone edge knocked out the legendary bird.

And that is the dramatic retelling of how i beat my 2nd Chatelaine to earn my 2nd Battle Maison Trophy.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

I wandered to the Berry Fields along Route 7 and I spoke to a man there. He wanted me to take over the field for him and then I obtained some Oran Berries and Pecha Berries and also the Sprinklotad key item to water the berries with. I planted the Pecha Berries in the garden afterwards and watered them with the Sprinklotad, then I picked up the Miracle Seed item and left the garden. I headed to Route 6/Palais Lane next and I followed the straight road between the hedgerows. I battled a couple of Tourists there and I encountered a wild Venipede as I moved around the edge of the hedgerows. I captured it and then I arrived at Parfum Palace. I explored some tall grass to the left side and caught an Espurr and saved.

Abandoned my Carolina theme team - wasn't right.

Decided to just go with the flow for my next game and not prepare a team to fulfil. Didn't find anything I wanted to train, until I came upon Ralts. Caught a pair - male and Brave with Trace and Female and Jolly with Synchronise. Decided to Synchronise for a male/Jolly, which I found quite quickly. Training is pretty long - negative nature and slow levelling - but using it alongside Braixen until I can fully train Ralts to Kirlia.

Current team - Future Team
    Ralts - (Gallade)
    Braixen - (to ditch soon)
    Farfetch'd - (HM bank for time being)

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

I beat Grant, beat the flare grunts on route 10, got to geosenge town, beat the trainers on route 11, and caught everything on that route including the hoard pokemon and my new team member Chadder the dedenne. I also caught a shiny snubull on route 10 =D

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 262 of 335 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312 ... LastLast