Page 278 of 378 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328 ... LastLast
Results 6,926 to 6,950 of 9447

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

After defeating another Ace Trainer inside the Snowbelle Gym, I walked onto the green platform towards the yellow platform next and battled the last Ace Trainer there. My Delphox defeated his Beartic and Vanilluxe, then I pushed the yellow button and the green one too and I finally arrived at Gym Leader Wulfric's spot. He sent out his Abomasnow first and I used Delphox's Flamethrower to defeat it and then he sent out of his Cryogonal and my Delphox defeated it with Flamethrower as well. Wulfric used his Avalugg last and it gave me some trouble, so I switched to Pangoro and I eventually defeated it with Hammer Arm. I received the Iceberg Badge and Ice Beam TM from Gym Leader Wulfric after that hard battle.

Didn't play anything yesterday, but I continued a little today. I went to the Battle Institute in Nimbasa City and tried it. Went with Double Battles since I prefer that over Single Battles. I entered with a team of Garchomp, Togekiss, Kangaskhan and Rotom, the same team I used to beat the Super Double Line at the Battle Maison. Managed to win all five battles without any major problems. The score I got for that was above 6300 points and 7 stars which I'm very happy about. I feel like I might be able to get at least 6500 points if I can make it through all five battles without any of my Pokemon fainting. I also got a PP Up and 15 BP for doing this, quite an improvement over 5th gen where I never got anything after taking tests in the Battle Institute. Going to do more tests in this place to see how it goes.
    September Blue, Thy sorrows be forgotten
    October Auburn, Let this season pass
    November Gray, Restore with thy rain
    December White, Thy beauty ever last

After receiving the Iceburg Badge from Gym Leader Wulfric, I slid across an ice bridge and exited the Snowbelle City Gym. After stepping out of there, I spoke to the Gym attendant and then to Wulfric again. They advised me to challenge the Pokemon League next and then I visited the local Pokemon Center after that in order to heal my injured Pokemon inside. I also purchased some more items in there, then I flew to Couriway Town next in order to use Waterfall now that I had the proper badge. I taught the Waterfall HM to Golduck right away and I picked up the Rock Slide TM on a ledge nearby. I flew back to Snowbelle City again and I headed over to the gatehouse that led into Route 21/Derničre Way and saved there.

Been hunting for a Shiny Tyrunt through the Masuda Method on Y. 1050 eggs hatched and nothing yet.
    Also I have spent more than 50 hours already on this hunt, I know this because my time is around 350 hours now on Y and when I started it was less than 300.

On X, I started a new game a few weeks ago. I am up to the fourth gym now. On X, most of my team was from Wonder Trade aside from my starter.

The team consists of a Delphox, Gogoat, Bouffalant, Sylveon, Feraligatr, and a Dratini (who I might replace with the Tyrunt when I get it and EV train it).
    Last edited by Giblie; 21st May 2014 at 1:22 AM.
    LASTEST SHINY

Shiny Treecko || MM || Modest nature || Overgrow ability 2x
    Currently Hunting: Misdreavus - SOS hunt
    //
    Possible Ultra Sun Team: All Shinies Arcanine♂ || Alolan Ninetales♀ || Lycanroc♂ || Slowbro♀ || Sceptile♂ || Mismagius?

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

I arrived at Route 21/Derničre Way and I wandered towards patches of red flowers and I wandered around there looking for wild Pokemon to add to my collection. I encountered and captured a wild Scyther, Ursaring and Spinda among those flowers and then I Surfed on a stream nearby. I headed north and located an Insect Plate by the side of the stream, then I headed back to the flower patches and soon battled against a male female Ace Trainer. I defeated her Sableye with Venusaur's Petal Dance and then her Crustle with Golduck's Surf. I then walked up some steps afterwards and I had to battle against an Ace Duo next. I defeated their Wailord and Vileplume with my Raichu and Aerodactyl and then saved the game.

So I quite unexpectedly got my first non-Lake of Rage Gyarados shiny. I did a quick trade with a friend... gave him a random Protean Froakie I had, and he gave me his Careful Synchronize Xatu so I could breed a Careful Synchronizer of my own. One of the three eggs was a shiny Natu. Neat, but I wish my first shiny would have been something I would ever use, not a Pokemon I won't use with bad IVs and a terrible nature for what it is.

Still trying to get a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Scyther, but still no luck. Getting rather frustrating. Both parents are 4IV, so you think it wouldn't take long. Hell, my Volcarona had worse parents and it took me only like 10 eggs to get a 5IV one.

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

After I defeated the Ace Duo on Route 21, I wandered through the red flower patches some more and battled more wild Pokemon. I then pushed a boulder with Strength to clear a path to a new area of the route. As I continued northward to some purple flower patches, I encountered a Veteran trainer there and I battled him. I defeated his Hippowdon with my Golduck's Surf attack and his Aurorus with Aerodactyl's Rock Slide. I entered a house that was located close by and I met the man who taught Draco Meteor. I headed back outside and moved throughout the purple flowers afterwards. I found a Pearl String after using the Dowsing Machine. I then Surfed across another river and found a Repeat Ball and saved.

After restarting Y, I chose Froakie as my starter. I was looking for Fletchling when I ran across a Caterpie, which I had caught and decided to Wonder Trade to see what I get. I ended up with a Lvl 1 Japan Squirtle with egg moves Dragon Pulse & Aura Sphere. Now, I'm working my way through the Santalune Forest to Santalune City to face my first Gym.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

I cut down a skinny tree and picked up a Figy Berry nearby. I wandered around a bit and I found an Elixir by some rocks and then I battled against more wild Pokemon in the purple flowers around there. Afterwards I headed south again, then west and I saw the Victory Road gatehouse on the horizon, but I didn't enter it yet. I slid down a slope instead and walked towards red flowers. I battled against an Ace Trainer by those flowers and I defeated his Chandelure with Pangoro's Crunch attack. I moved towards another tree and I used Cut again and reached the spot where a Veteran trainer was standing. I defeated her Tyrantrum with Venusaur's Petal Dance, then I picked up the Elixir behind the trainer and saved.

I finally got around to starting my X version today after completing the storyline of Y.
    I selected Froakie as my starter. Defeated Shauna's Fenniken outside of Aquacorde town quite easily. I kept powering through and capturing Pokémon. I caught a Ralts and I think I will add it to my team. Thoughts?
    I earned the Bug Badge and then Froakie evolved. I am going to call it a night!
    Currently Playing: Pokémon Moon

I defeated a Veteran trainer and I slid down another slope and used Pangoro's Strength to push a boulder into a hole in the ground. I then walked through some more red flowers and caught a wild Altaria. I spotted some more boulders nearby as I walked around the original boulder and then I cut down a tree nearby and I pushed one of the boulders into a hole. I pushed another boulder afterwards as well, then I went past the red flowers again to the other side and pushed a fourth boulder into a hole in order to fill it. I Surfed along another stream after that and I located and picked up a Rare Candy there, then I went back to dry land and pushed a fifth boulder and found the Solar Beam TM and picked that up.

I hatched a shiny phione from my 5th egg of the day today, 205 eggs total. After that I decided to go continue with the storyline.

I've been using my main battle team for hunting shinies as well as mauling other trainers, so they are (mostly) way OP. My lead, a shiny Doublade, is approaching lvl 80 already. I blew through Route 17 to Anistar City, where I thoroughly trounced my rival and then the gym for my 7th badge. After that Team, Flare was up to their shenanigans again, so I chased them to Lumiose City and kicked Lysander's butt in three separate battles. My rival trailing me, I headed into the depths of Team Flare's HQ.

When Yveltal appeared I sacrificed two pokemon to bring its health down (Oblivion Wing is a PAIN, just btw), then paralyzed it and caught it WITH THE VERY FIRST BALL. I have had some crazy luck catching legendaries lately...

Once Team Flare had been soundly kicked into next week, I resumed my travels. I have not gone into Terminus Cave yet (but I will get there!) and I still have to get to the lower section of Route 19. Lots of use of the prize money lvl 3 o-power plus the amulet coin on my doublade has made me quite a rich trainer.

Upon reaching Snowbelle City, I proceeded to get lost in the Wandering Woods. Finally found my way to the Pokemon Village to retrieve Wulfric, puttered around for a bit, then took an underleveled delphox into the Snowbelle Gym and proceeded to demolish the place.

Once I had all eight badges, it was starting to get late, so I went back to Route 7 to tend my berry patch, hatched a few litwick, and called it a day.

Battle team:

Sabre (shiny doublade), lvl 78
    No Guard ability
    -Sacred Sword
    -Night Slash
    -Aerial Ace
    -Shadow Sneak

Crimson (shiny gyarados) lvl 70
    Intimidate ability
    -Hydro Pump
    -Surf
    -Bite
    -Ice Fang

Skye (shiny sylveon) lvl 73
    Cute Charm ability
    -Quick Attack
    -Dazzling Gleam
    -Moonblast
    -Swift

Lash (venusaur) lvl 70
    Overgrow ability
    -Double Edge
    -Sleep Powder
    -Petal Dance
    -Vine Whip

Zap (raichu) lvl 74
    Static ability
    -Quick Attack
    -Thunderbolt
    -Electro Ball
    -Thunder Wave

Flare (delphox) lvl 56
    Blaze ability
    -Scratch (move change pending)
    -Psyshock
    -Flamethrower
    -Flame Charge

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

After finding several items along Route 21, I headed back towards Snowbelle City to the east in order to heal my injured team at the local Pokemon Center. I then returned to Route 21 and I battled more wild Pokemon in the red flowers for experience and also caught a wild Swablu from a horde, then I entered the Victory Road building that I had spotted before in the western side of Route 21. I arrived at the gatehouse and I battled a male Ace Trainer. I used my Golduck against his Carbink, then Delphox against his Raichu. I then beat his Kingdra with Aerodactyl and after beating the Ace Trainer, I was allowed to enter Victory Road's interior. I passed by some flaming torches and battled another Ace Trainer there too.

Started a new game in Y and decided to play as Serena.
    Right now I'm at Santalune city and today I will face in battle Viola and earn my first badge in this playthrough.
    My team is as it follows: Fennekin, Phantump, Bunnelby, Fletchilng, Pancham and Skrelp, all of them at level 10.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 18/12/2016

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

After I beat another Ace Trainer at Victory Road, I wandered around and then Surfed across water and I arrived at the opposite side of the cavern. I encountered another Ace Trainer by some stairs and we battled. I used my Golduck's Aqua Tail against his Steelix, then I used Venusaur to beat his Electrode next. I then used Pangoro to beat his Kangaskhan afterwards and I climbed the steps and battled a Black Belt next. I defeated his Machamp with Aerodactyl's Aerial Ace, then I moved around the cavern some more and I caught a wild Lickitung and Gurdurr. I then spotted and battled against a Battle Girl and I beat her Hawlucha and Mienshao with my Raichu's Thunderbolt and Aerodactyl's Aerial Ace, respectively.

Recently I starter breeding for another shiny Tyrunt. I currently have one with a calm nature. So far I've hatched a lot of eggs (I've lost count). I ended up earning another 30,000 pokemiles on the GTS by wonder trading the non-shiny ones. After buying 360 rare candies I have more than 80k pokemiles in total.

I got a few good pokemon via wonder trades such as a 5iv Vullaby and a squirtle with water spout, but nothing I would really use competitively.

'nuff said.
    I travel around a lot these days...

I continued wandering around Victory Road while battling against wild Pokemon including some Gurdurr and Haunter as I walked along the cavern. After capturing a wild Druddigon near a Black Belt, I walked up some steps and past some more flaming torches and I exited the first part of Victory Road's cavern and I arrived outside at a grassy grove-like area with a flowing river and waterfall nearby. I battled a Backpacker on the bridge there and beat his Haxorus with Golduck's Ice Beam, then a strange shadow swooped on top of me and I battled against the wild Fearow which I captured in an Ultra Ball before continuing forward. I went north some more and found a Hyper Potion on a rock as I moved past stone walls.

I know i's kind of stupid but I started over on my x wonder wedlocke because I really don't want to train a gligar and scyther and not be able to evolve them >.> So I named myself June again and started with fennekin, got pokeballs from Calem, caught a bunnelby, traded it for a ponyta which is kind of cool, first it was an eevee but it was a male >.> trained it up to lv 6, traded fennekin for a litwik with a modest nature =D and am training him up to lv 6 as well.
    Current teams:
    ponyta (female and litwik male lv 6 and lv 3
    Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I entered the next cave at Victory Road and I battled against a Battle Girl by the entrance. My Aerodactyl beat her Medicham with a Fly attack and then I jumped around a rock formation. I used Rock Smash to break a rock nearby and found a hidden Ultra Ball there. I then wandered south around the cave and battled a few more wild Pokemon for experience and then I walked near more rocks and entered a different part of the cave. I picked up the Psyshock TM in there and returned to the previous cave. I battled against a Black Belt trainer upon my return and I beat his Pangoro and Heracross with Aerodactyl and Delphox. I then battled more wild Pokemon and soon beat a Psychic and his Espeon with Pangoro.

Trying to get a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Scyther is taking AGES, so I keep putting it aside for other breeding temporarily. This time I put it aside to get my Aggron made. Went out and Synchronized a Careful Ditto. Bred it with the Japanese 2IV Aron I'd gotten from WT a while back. One of the 3 eggs I bothered to get actually got both of those perfect IVs AND was female, so I could breed it with the 5IV male Charmander I had. It took maybe 10 eggs to get a 31/31/31/x/31/x Careful Aron. Now to get the Stone Edge TM and then EV train it. Then I'll have my Mega-Aggron ready!

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

I pushed a few boulders around with my Pangoro's Strength and used Rock Smash too. After battling some wild Pokemon throughout the cavern, I battled against a Brains & Brawn duo. I used Delphox and Raichu against their Gallade and Medicham, then after beating them I walked across a bridge. I collected a few more items after using my Dowsing Machine, then I walked past more fiery torches and arrived at another grove-like area between the second and third cave of Victory Road. I battled a Fairy Tale Girl and beat her Azumarill and Florges with Raichu, then I found a Revive. I entered the third cavern of Victory Road after that and pushed another boulder. I then went outside and battled against a Hex Maniac.

I caught a weedle, traded it for a honedge, beat the trainers and got out of the santalune woods, caught a pidgey, traded it for an azurill DX got to santalune city, caught another bunnelby, traded it for a krockorock and then traded that for a houndour. Ugh so many fire types >.>
    Current teams
    Ponyta and litwik lv 10 each
    Honedge and azurill lv 10 each
    Houndour lv 1
    Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I beat a Hex Maniac's Gourgeist with Delphox and I walked past rocky walls and I spoke to someone nearby who healed my Pokemon. I wandered east in order to explore the stone walls in the area, but then Serena appeared suddenly. I had to battle against her and she used her Meowstic first and I used my Pangoro. I defeated Meowstic with Crunch, then I beat her Absol with Hammer Arm next. I then switched to Golduck and beat her Flareon with Surf, then I switched to Aerodactyl and used it against her Greninja. Greninja was defeated by Aerodactyl's Rock Slide and I used a second Rock Slide attack in order to defeat Serena's Altaria and then I won the battle. Serena left the area and I healed my team.

After beat the first badge, I went on to Route 22 and battled a few trainers, I only got so far before I was told I don't have enough Gym badges to take on Victory Road. So I turned around, I went back to the Santalune Forest and caught a Scatterbug, which I had trained and evolved all the way to its final form. Then I traded it for a Vivillon of a different design, after words I boxed it and starting heading to Lumiose City where I met the Professor and got Squirtle and it's Mega Stone. I traded the Squirtle for a Umbreon lvl 20, soon after I caught a Pancham which I traded for Surskit. I plan on evolving then boxing Surskit. I was able to evolve Squirtle into Wartortle & Froakie into Frogadier. I'm currently on Route 9 headed to the Glittering Cave. I picked up the TM for Rock Smash in Ambrette Town and stopped by the Fossil Lab, now I'm on my way to the Glittering Cave to find the missing Scientist.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

After I healed my Pokemon, I located a Quick Ball near a rocky wall and battled a wild Skarmory. I captured it in a Quick Ball and then I kept walking around the area. I had to use Pangoro's Rock Smash to break apart another wall and I picked up a Zinc there, then I entered another cave of Victory Road. I defeated a Pokemon Ranger's Slowbro and Altaria and then I jumped down off some ledges. I climbed a series of steps and battled against a Veteran, beat their Talonflame with Raichu. I battled more wild Pokemon and went down a slope and jumped off more ledges. I activated a Max Repel to avoid wild Pokemon for a while and I picked up a Max Elixir near a ledge and I headed back inside Victory Road to find items.

Page 278 of 378 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328 ... LastLast