Page 288 of 333 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 8325

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Serena spoke to me about the mysterious Team Flare grunt in Geosenge Town, then she left. I left town as well and went to Route 11. I encountered Gym Leader Korrina again on my way out of town and I had to battle against her and her two Lucario. I used Litleo to beat the first one with Ember and then I switched to my own Lucario and beat Korrina's second one with Power-Up Punch. Korrina spoke to me some more afterwards and returned to Shalour City. I explored Route 11 afterwards and I battled a Psychic and his Solosis and Sigilyph. I then picked up a Sitrus Berry off the ground by a berry tree and beat a Battle Girl and her Mienfoo with Aerodactyl's Aerial Ace. I then explored the tall grass in the area.

Having gotten a handful of online competitive battles under my belt, I now know that I need a Prankster in my final slot, mainly to Taunt would-be Taunters that try to mess up my Trick Rooming. So, I'm now training a Liepard (the fastest Kalos-dex Taunt Prankster) to fill that last spot. I also need to fix a couple things on my Scizor, as his original bulky Mega-Scizor build isnt really what I need from him. He's been mainly a revenge killer, so I need to switch his Swarm to Technician (didn't matter before with Mega) and get a Choice Band. Lots of BP grinding is imminent, bleeehhhh.

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

I got the game last week and I love it
    I just wish there were more ppl who want to multibattle and not use legendary pokemon.
    Friend safari: Fire: Magmar Larvesta Fletchinder
    Fc:1805-2208-5114

I switched to my main Y version in order to do some trades. I traded a Jirachi for an Xerneas and I went to Kiloude City and visited the Friend Safari building. I caught two Ivysaur and a Sunkern, then I bred for a Bulbasaur. I battled at the Battle Chateau as well and then I battled Serena in Kiloude City upon my return. I did some clothes shopping real quick as well, then I transferred some Legendaries from White 2 version via the Poke Transporter.

Going to Ambrette Town to get Team Flare. probably will catch a clauncher while I'm there. Current team: floette, fletchling, quilladin

I headed to the tall grass on Route 11 and I received a Holo Clip message from Professor Sycamore who wanted me to speak with the Evolution Guru in Shalour City. After that message I battled various wild Pokemon in the area and caught a wild Chingling, Staravia, Nidorina, Dednne and Nidorino in the tall grass. I wandered around some more and battled a Brains and Brawn duo and beat their Mr. Mime and Machoke with Lucario and Psyduck. I picked up the Rock Polish TM next and then I found the entrance to Reflection Cave which I needed to navigate through to get to Shalour City. Before going inside, I battled a Sky Trainer on Route 11 and then I picked up a Thunder Stone that was hidden on some rocks.

X: Did just one thing here today, which was another PokeRadar try. Today's target was Karrablast which was good enough for me. I went to Route 14 and managed to get a chain quite quickly, but it also broke quickly as usual due to a Carnivine. Got my 5th Ultra Ball from the Radar researcher. Had planned to do one more thing here today but it didn't happen so I'll get started on it tomorrow instead.

Y: Finally got this game today, had wanted to get it earlier but it didn't happen. Better late than never I guess. Anyway, I started and went through all introductory stuff, found myself in Vaniville Town. Switched from pajamas to regular clothes and went downstairs, talked to my mother who told me to try and make some friends with the neighbors. Not a bad idea. I headed out and met my neighbor and Shauna, they told me to head to Aquacorde, then they headed off there themselves. I explored Vaniville before going there, but didn't find anything interesting. So I headed out to Route 1 and continued to Aquacorde.

There, I met my two friends and two others. We talked a bit, they gave me a nickname and me, Shauna and my neighbor (to be main rival) got to choose a starter Pokemon. I went with Fennekin. I also got a Pokedex and a love letter from Professor Sycamore which I was told to deliver to my mother. So I had to go back to Vaniville, but before I could, Shauna challenged me to a battle. I won against her and her Chespin. Then I headed back to Vaniville and gave the letter to my mother, it told her that the Professor loved her more than anything in the world and that he wanted to marry her... at least in either of their dreams, probably not in reality.

I left her and my new hometown, headed back through Route 1 to Aquacorde. Explored the city but didn't find much here either, just two shops, one for Potions and the other for Poke Balls. Also got a Potion for free from a kind man. Continued out to Route 2 where my rival and Shauna showed me how to catch Pokemon. I also got a bunch of Poke Balls to use on my own. Walked around in the grass and caught a bunch of Pokemon: Fletchling, Bunnelby, Scatterbug, Pidgey and Zigzagoon. Then I went back to Aquacorde to buy more Poke Balls. Back on Route 2, I battled a Youngster here, then I entered Santalune Forest. Shauna decided to team up with me to some extent: I did the battling and she healed my Pokemon when I needed that.

We traveled through the forest, meeting our other friends along the way as well. I battled all trainers, picked up all items and captured Caterpie, Metapod, Pikachu, Pansage, Pansear and Panpour. Then we exited the forest, all five together, and found ourselves at Route 3. We talked a little before heading off, each of us doing our own things. On the Route, I battled all trainers and picked up all items that I could get, though there were parts of the Route I couldn't access yet, will have to come back here later. I also caught Bidoof and Azurill. Then I had arrived at Santalune City. Entered the Pokemon Center, Tierno entered after me and explained to me how the Center and the Shop worked. Very kind of him, this is the kind of friend I like. I healed my party and switched some of my Pokemon at the PC, then I saved for the day.

Team:
    - level 13
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I captured a wild Hariyama and a Stunky in the tall grass on Route 11/Miroir Way and then I entered Reflection Cave. Once inside the cavern, I wandered around a bit and I encountered and battled against a Backpacker and I beat his Linoone with Lucario's Power-Up Punch. I headed deeper into the cave and after passing a fork in the tunnel, I picked up a Net Ball. I looked around for more items and then I back tracked a bit and battled against a Battle Girl and her Throh and Hawlucha, both of which Aerodactyl beat with Aerial Ace. I moved through the first floor some more and after battling against a female Ace Trainer, I caught some wild Pokemon including a Woobat that fell from the ceiling and a Mr. Mime.

I started a new game. Restarted as a male character and named it "Mustache" Already have 5 nice in PSS just because of my nickname. Went to Aquacorde Town and choose chespin. Lucky enough got one with a relaxed nature. Went to vaniville to say goodbay to my mom. Currently entering Santalune Forest.

I continued walking around Reflection Cave while battling wild Pokemon and I picked up a Moon Stone south of the Battle Girl that I had previously beaten. I eventually captured a wild Carbink for my Pokedex and as I moved north, a Ferroseed dropped from the ceiling and I caught that too. As I moved past a reflective wall, I battled a Hiker and I beat his Sandile and Dwebble with Ivysaur and his Diggersby with Lucario. I went down to the basement floor after that. I healed my Pokemon by speaking with a Pokemon Breeder and I found the Black Belt item. I met up with Tierno as I wandered around and I obtained the Flash TM from him. I battled more trainers after that including a Honeymooners couple and Tourists.

I'm posting this so that Lorde can post again lol
    Went into Santalune City and brought Shauna with me. Battled a lot of wild pokemon including weedle and elemental monkeys to put my chespin to level 10. Found an antidote and a potion as well as a pokeball. Didn't capture a pokemon 'cause I'm planing to catch a litleo (male) for my second slot
    Last edited by The Mustache; 11th June 2014 at 1:39 AM.

I caught a wild Roggenrola and Wobbuffet at the basement of Reflection Cave as I moved around and then I went down to the next floor. I found an Earth Plate and then the Gyro Ball TM in a hidden passage way. I also caught a wild Solosis as I wandered around some more and I headed back up to the previous floor and battled a few more trainers before exiting the cave and arriving in Shalour City. I explored the city and visited some houses and obtained the Soothe Bell which raised a Pokemon's happiness inside one of them. I then visited the local Pokemon Center since my Pokemon were weakened from all the battles inside of Reflection Cave. After healing my team and stocking up on items, I saved the game.

Started a new playthrough with a Team Made up of Hoenn Pokemon to celebrate ORAS. Team consists of Mudkip, Treeko, Torchic, Poochyeyna, Electrike, Swablu, Spheal, Makuita, Nincada, Barboarch, and Beldum. Got them all at Lv 10 now moving on past Santlune City.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 30 days to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Around 7 or 8 out of 10 people I battled on Battle Spot today ragequit on me when they lost, or when one of their Pokemon got a status.

Ugh.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

I got a Critical Power O-Power from Mr. Bonding at the Shalour City Pokemon Center and then I entered the changing room and headed out afterwards. I explored more of Shalour City since I had only visited a few houses in town when I had arrived. I showed my Aerodactyl to a person inside one of the house and I obtained three Stardusts from them. I then visited the house east of the Pokemon Center and obtained the Eviolite item there and then I met my pals Tierno and Trevor once again when I headed back outside. After comparing Pokedexes with them and speaking to them, I was told to visit the Tower of Mastery north of Shalour City which I had already been asked to visit by Professor Sycamore before.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Around 7 or 8 out of 10 people I battled on Battle Spot today ragequit on me when they lost, or when one of their Pokemon got a status.

Ugh.
    I don't understand ragequitting. Only when it's down to your final guy vs. two of theirs is it ever really clear you're going to lose (And heck, depending on circumstances, you could still win there). See things through to the end, ya know?

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

I got a pikachu and just wondered traded

I Ev trained all night in between trades and a game of MLB The Show. I have 4 teams Ev trained and 3 of the teams are at lvl 20-26. The other team is:

THE 6 HORSEMEN

Jolly Cobalion , Timid Sky Forme Shaymin , Jolly Rapidash , Timid Xerneas, Naive Extreme Killer Arceus, and Careful Virizion / Maybe Zebstrika now that I think ab it.

I just need to throw some move sets together now try to find something that works. See how it goes and maybe Zebstrika would be better. I have not used Virizion before so I have no ideas there. It's hard to pass up Giga Drain. Even harder to commit Evs to it.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Reached Santulne City. Went to the pokemon center to heal my chespin and then to the boutique to buy a black cap. Talked to the girl in front of the gym and battled her. I won and she gave me the roller skates. Went to route 22 and battled a trainer. Caught a litleo male with calm nature. Battled the rest of the trainers in route 22 and caught a super potion. Healed my pokemon in the pokecenter and went to the first gym. Battled the rockies in the gym and challenged Viola. Used my chespin aganst her surkist and her vivillon. Used rolloute and gained more and more power. Defeated both with rolloute. Healed my pokemon and went to route 4. Got to Lumiose and talked to professor Sycamore and battled him. Won and got charmander holding charizardite X. Went to pokecenter and healed y pokemon. Deposited charmander in the PC.

Started with a whole day of Battle Chateau battles. The next day however i started my way towards Ambrette Town. Along the way i caught a Wingull, simply because of all the ORAS news. On my way to the Fossil Laboratory the Oshawott egg finally hatched. Decided to put it on the GTS for a Krabby. The Trade was done within a few minutes, But the Krabby had a horrible nickname. Ran back to the Day Care and put Krabby and ditto in. While waiting for an Egg, i did more Chateau Battles and Became an Earl. Took another day to get an Egg from Krabby. Once an Egg finally appeared, I Deposited Krabby and Ditto and headed back to Ambrette. Caught a Hippopotas along route 9, simply becuase its a favorite of mine. Same Goes for Cubone inside Glittering Cave. After Getting lost for a bit inside Glittering Cave, i eventually found Team Flare. Chose the Sail Fossil after Team Flare was dealt with. Tried to find an Old Amber as well, but only got 3 Hard Stones for my Trouble. Grabbed the Old rod before beginning the search for Hidden items on Route 8. Eventually made it to Cyllage City where i bought some clothes.

Chose to Save the Gym Battle for Next time.

Team
    Walnut/Quilladin lvl 25
    Quintly/Doduo lvl 25
    Flipper/Panpour lvl 25
    Skatt/Skitty lvl 25
    Egg
    Last edited by pikasaur; 18th June 2014 at 9:28 PM.

I left Shalour City and I went over to the Tower of Mastery just like Tierno, Trevor and Prof. Sycamore said since I wouldn't be able to enter the Shalour City Gym until that was done given that Gym Leader Korrina was absent. I headed north to the tower, but before I arrived there I spoke to Tierno again and I obtained the Intriguing Stone from him. I then took a picture in front of the Tower of Mastery and searched for hidden items using the Dowsing Machine before going inside. I passed by a Mega Lucario statue at the tower's entrance and I wandered into a room and I saw Korrina there and the Mega Evolution guru too. Tierno and Trevor arrived and we learned that the Intriguing Stone wasn't a real Mega Stone.

X: Made one more PokeRadar try. Today's target was Gulpin, another rare Pokemon. Despite that, I decided to give it a try. I managed to find a Gulpin quite quickly but the chain broke immediately and I didn't feel like trying again. So I went back to the Assistant and he gave me an Ultra Ball anyway, seems like he is satisfied with as little as a 'chain' of one, and I'm also okay with that. I also got started on the other thing today, which simply is to see all Mega Evolutions that I can see and haven't seen yet so I can register them in my Pokedex. I started by using the Mega Stones to see the Mega Evolutions of Venusaur, Charizard (X) and Blastoise. Will continue tomorrow.

Y: Started today by exploring Santalune City. Found some things of interest. First of all the clothing store. I found a hat and a flower that I wanted to buy, but as a beginning trainer I don't have that much money, and I would lose a lot if I were to buy both. So I ended up buying the flower, and waiting with the hat until later. The actual name of the flower was Artificial Flower Pin Pink, and I equipped it immediately. I also found a man who wanted a Bunnelby in exchange for his Farfetch'd. Since I didn't feel like trading the Bunnelby I already had, I went out to Route 3 and caught a new one which I traded for the Farfetch'd.

I couldn't exit the town to the north because it was blocked by a woman, and I didn't feel like going east to Route 22 yet as I wanted to save it for now. I still had the Gym left to check out, so I went there. There was a Roller Skater in front of the Gym, and she wanted to battle me. I won against her, and she gave me a pair of Roller Skates for that, which I now could use. I entered the Gym where the gym guide told me some useful information. Battled all the regular trainers, then it was time for the Gym Leader; enthusiastic photographer Viola.

I battled against her with my Fennekin. Her Surskit wasn't super easy as it started with Water Sport which made my Fire moves do less damage. But I was able to make it through and toast both it and her Vivillon. After the battle, Fennekin evolved into Braixen. For winning against Viola, I got the Bug Badge and a TM for Infestation. I left the Gym and now that I had a bit more money, I went back to the clothing store and bought the hat I wanted, a pale pink Felt Hat. I could also go north now, the woman who had blocked the path before presented herself as Alexa, older sister of Viola and professional journalist at the Lumiose newspaper. She suggested that I should go visit Professor Sycamore in Lumiose, which I had planned to do anyway as I wanted to thank him for the Pokemon I got.

I went out to Route 4 but waited with exploring it, I started to look for Pokemon in the grass for now. I caught Ledyba, Ralts, Skitty, Budew, Combee and most importantly Flabébé, my next team member. Though it took a while to find one with the flower color I wanted. I went back to Route 22 to train my new team member a bit. I battled all trainers here and picked up some items, but some parts of this Route were inaccessible so I will have to return here later on. I also caught Litleo, Psyduck and Dunsprace.

Went back to Route 4 and explored it for real. I battled all trainers and picked up all items. In front of the gate to Lumiose, I met a young couple. They introduced themselves as the assistants of Professor Sycamore and gave me a TM for Return. They wanted to show me to the Professor's Lab so I followed them there, entering the city in the process. At the lab, we first met a man named Lysandre who told us how he was seeking to make a beautiful world. Sounds like a good goal, I wished him the best of luck but I also had a feeling that wasn't the last time I would meet him.

Next up, I met Professor Sycamore, my friends also arrived at the Lab. To my surprise, the professor wanted to battle me. I can't say no to a battle so we battled and I defeated him. For that, he wanted me to choose one more starter Pokemon, this time from another region. I chose Squirtle. Shauna and my neighbor-rival also got to choose one of the starters. After this, my friends went to various places in the city, my neighbor wanted to meet me at a Café. Before going there, I decided to explore the city.

I did so, got some items from some random people, went to a restaurant to have dinner and battles in the form of a three-course double Elemental Monkey meal. It was a bit expensive but I went with it anyway and in the end, I got more money back than I lost so it was all good. I also met a man who told me about how Lumiose was founded 3000 years ago by a legendary King and his army of Fairy-type Pokemon. I then went to make a Trainer PR video which Shauna suggested I should do, though the people at the studio made the video for me. Also went to the Coiffure Clips to change my hairstyle and color (though it ended up being only color), which was rather expensive, and I wasn't super happy about the end result either. So I might change it again tomorrow. After this, I finally went to the café where I met Lysandre again, as well as the world-wide famous superstar Diantha. Haven't seen any of her movies, but I have heard they are amazing. She and Lysandre talked with each other a little before noticing us, then they left. I went back to the Pokemon Center and saved for the day.

Team:
    - level 18
    - level 16
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

After finding out that my pal Tierno's Intriguing Stone was a fake because of the Mega Evolution guru, we all went out to the lobby of the tower and I encountered Shauna and Serena there. The Mega Evolution guru spoke to us more about mega evolution and the Mega Ring. He only had one Mega Ring to give out however and me and Serena decided to battle over who got to keep it. I used my Aerodactyl against Serena's Meowstic and I defeated it with Aerial Ace. Once Serena's Meowstic was down, I used Lucario's Power-Up Punch to beat her Absol. Finally, she used Quiladin and I used my Litleo. Her Quilladin attacked first and then my Litleo used Ember attack twice in order to finally bring Serena's Quilladin down.

Yesterday, I did some more battling at the Battle Maison with Durant, Lucario, and Gyarados. Most of the battles were pretty easy, but there were some tough situations. The tough spots were mostly due to Lucario being too slow and/or weak (even if fully set up) to take out faster opponents that could OHKO Lucario and also the fact that my Lucario's type coverage really isn't the best. So, I've been starting to switch to Gyarados more often after Durant's Entrainment, even though Dragon Dance takes longer to set up than Swords Dance. Anyway, I continued battling until beating Nita again. 50 wins seemed like a good place to stop for the day.

After beating Serena at the Tower of Mastery, Korrina returned to the Shalour City Gym and I headed back to Shalour City as well. I wandered around and traded the Intriguing Stone for a Sun Stone since I had no use for the former item. After healing my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and buying some items, I headed back out to Reflection Cave in order to do more training for my upcoming Gym battle against Korrina. I managed to evolve Frogadier into Greninja after battling various wild Pokemon inside of the cave and my Ivysaur evolved into Venusaur as well because of the Exp. Share. Even though I had a powerful a Flying-type, I still trained my team for another 15 minutes inside Reflection Cave and then saved.

Page 288 of 333 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298 ... LastLast