Page 294 of 342 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 8539

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

A couple days ago I was EV training my Skrelp when I came across a shiny Roggenrola. I caught it in a Luxury Ball..... it's too bad that I don't have anything to do with it since it is wild caught and likely has poor IVs.
    3DS Friend Code: 2020-0083-7006
    Friend Safari: Venomoth, Paras, Beautifly
    send me a message if you add me, and i will add you!!

You always were a kidder, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Catstorm View Post
    A couple days ago I was EV training my Skrelp when I came across a shiny Roggenrola. I caught it in a Luxury Ball..... it's too bad that I don't have anything to do with it since it is wild caught and likely has poor IVs.
    I know how you feel... I have a shiny Electrike that I caught in the wild, and not only is it wild caught, it has a Careful nature, and Special Attack is normally its highest base stat. Then again, I did go through the main game with an Adamant Delphox, so I'm pretty used to dealing with bad natures...

So I've been training some more of my Pokemon. The aforementioned shiny Electrike evolved to Manectric, and I immediately gave her my Manectricite (or whatever that item is called) so she could Mega evolve. The Mega evolution wasn't that impressive to me, which I thought it kinda would be as a shiny (then again, this is after witnessing my shiny Gengar Mega evolve and look infinitely more awesome), but oh well. My two Espurrs I had been raising also evolved, so I can finally tell them apart when I play with them in Pokemon-Amie (they're different genders). My Lileep and Anorith also evolved, but I have yet to find a good Bug attack for the latter.

The other day I organized my boxes. Now I have a few boxes for Pokemon of a certain level: "19 and under", "Level 20-29", "Level 30-39", "Level 40-49", and "Level 50+". This will make it way easier to get together a similarly-leveled team for training. Additionally, I now have a box for "Wonder Trash", that is, the crappy Pokemon I get from Wonder Trades, but want to keep for the purposes of having a better chance at the lottery.

While training some of my Pokemon on Route 10, whenever I encountered a Sigilyph, I switched to my Shedinja, because the only attacks they know at their level are Psychic-type (and Shedinja can easily OHKO them with Shadow Claw). Same thing if I encountered a horde of Yanma, as all their attacks are Normal-type (and they stupidly think that using Foresight will help them). Often times I hate training a Shedinja because the vast majority of wild Pokemon know a move super-effective to it, but having one around has proven incredibly useful in situations like this. I'll have to make a note to do this to the Sawk on Route 11 and the Mr. Mime in Reflecting Cave as well.

Also, while training on Route 17, I had two Pokemon with Rock Slide in my party, so whenever a glacier or pile of snow showed up in the battlefield, I switched to one of those two Pokemon. I got four Snowballs and two NeverMeltIces this way, though I'll likely never use the former. I'll probably just sell them. Also on my training team was my Growlithe, who got to level 43 and learned Outrage. That really surprised me - a cute little puppy learning one of the most powerful Dragon attacks out there!?

I also issued a Writ of Challenge in the Battle Chateau, so hopefully I won't keep encountering Baron(esse)s with a single level 10 Pokemon (or Viscount/esses with level 15 Pokemon) anymore. I still like going in there though, especially with those Marchionesses with a pair of Audinos frequently appearing.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 21st June 2014 at 9:01 PM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I climbed back up some steps at Route 16 in order to locate hidden items with the Dowsing Machine. I found a Big Mushroom in the labyrinth of tall grass and then I battled against a Hex Maniac and I beat her Pumpkaboo with my Pyroar. I picked up a Lum Berry off the ground and then I battled against another Pokemon Ranger near the center of the tall grass maze. I defeated his Crawdaunt and Sandslash with my Raichu, then I walked near two girls by the steps from before and I battled them too. I beat the Mysterious Sisters' Alakazam and Gardevoir with Lucario and Aerodactyl, then I found a boulder as I moved north and pushed it with Strength and reached some flowers where I battled against wild Pokemon.

I nabbed a shiny Spinda while looking for a Contrary one in hordes. First shiny I've ever seen in the gen 6 games, so naturally, I was pretty excited. Other than that, I've been doing some EV training/training in general for a tournament on another forum I'm on. I've got a fully EV trained Sableye for that, but my God is EV training boring. :c

I captured a wild Skorupi and Floatzel in the yellow flowers around Route 16 and then I went back south and battled against a Fairy Tale Girl and I beat her Klefki with my Pyroar and her Mawile with Raichu's Dig. I walked some more and entered the Fishing Shack by the river there and I spoke to the Fishermen inside and I obtained the Super Rod from one of them. I headed out to the piers afterwards and I fished using the Super Rod. I found some wild Basculin and Poliwhirl which I battled, then I moved along the pier and I battled against Fisherman and his Whiscash. I beat Whiscash with Venusaur, then I battled two more Fishermen and their Water-types and I backtracked and encountered a Murkrow horde.

I finished my monkey team in my sig with an epic battle code lol. It's set up like this :

Infernape@Leftovers ideas ?
    Jolly , iron fist
    5 iv flawless
    -Fakeout
    -Fire Punch
    -Thunderpunch
    -Close Combat

Primape @ choice scarf
    Jolly , vital spirit
    -Rock Slide
    -Super power
    -Beat up
    -Poison Jab

Ambipom @ silk scarf
    Adamant , technician
    -Fakeout
    -Double hit
    -Ice punch
    -Low Kick

Darmanitan @Life orb
    Jolly , sheer force
    -Flare Blitz
    -Hammer arm
    -Rock slide
    -Work up

Simipour @ Assault vest
    Torrent , Timid
    -Disarming voice
    -ice beam
    -Hydro pump
    -Hidden power Dark

Simisage @ Focus Sash
    Overgrow , timid
    -Leaf storm
    -Nasty plot
    -Disarming voice
    -Hidden power Dragon

All are bred and Ev trained. Having lots of fun with them right now. Add me if you want to battle.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

After beating some Fishermen on Route 16, I went north along the piers and found a Dive Ball. I then arrived at the gatehouse that led to Lumiose City and I visited a PC in order to heal my Pokemon. I returned to Route 16 after visiting a nearby Pokemon Center and I found a Fist Plate after pushing a boulder with Strength. I explored more yellow flowers and I battled against many wild Pokemon to further train my team. With everything at Mélancolie Path done, I headed back to Dendemille Town. I went south towards the gatehouse that led to Route 17 after that since I had to make my way to Anistar City next. Route 17/Mamoswine Road was covered in snow and I had to ride on Mamoswine to move through it.

Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    I finished my monkey team in my sig with an epic battle code lol. It's set up like this :

Jolly , iron fist
    5 iv flawless
    -Fakeout
    -Fire Punch
    -Thunderpunch
    -Close Combat

Primape @ choice scarf
    Jolly , vital spirit
    -Rock Slide
    -Super power
    -Beat up
    -Poison Jab

Ambipom @ silk scarf
    Adamant , technician
    -Fakeout
    -Double hit
    -Ice punch
    -Low Kick

Darmanitan @Life orb
    Jolly , sheer force
    -Flare Blitz
    -Hammer arm
    -Rock slide
    -Work up

Simipour @ Assault vest
    Torrent , Timid
    -Disarming voice
    -ice beam
    -Hydro pump
    -Hidden power Dark

Simisage @ Focus Sash
    Overgrow , timid
    -Leaf storm
    -Nasty plot
    -Disarming voice
    -Hidden power Dragon

All are bred and Ev trained. Having lots of fun with them right now. Add me if you want to battle.
    You should consider Electivire he was based off a Gorilla/Yeti Choice Band Giga Impact Slaking too!
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

I have an Electivire named Squatch lol. I like your mono electric in your sig.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I've been training my team a bit in Victory Road and my Gogoat is FINALLY level 90! My Talonflame is level 84, my Umbreon level 84, my Delphox level 91, my Swirlix level 83, and my Malamar level 81. I recently got all the eeveelutions, including a female Sylveon and a female Flareon. I got my entire team to maximum affection in Pokemon-Amie. I've also changed my player's outfit a lot of times. I can't decide what to keep on her!
    My Shinies!
    From Trades-
    Surprise Random Encounter- as a Golbat
    Regular In-Game Event (ones everyone gets)-
    Missed- (accidentally ran)
    Current Goals-

After hundreds of hours on the game, and countless months..

I BEAT THE GAME!!!!

My ditto safari allowed me to collect every safari/pokemon i wanted, and now its time to finally get into VGC Battling. Breeding baby!

Yknot is offline Дми́трий Дми́триевич

errrrrmegeeerdd!! i was EV training my new smeargle with horde battling and i caught a wild shiny scraggy holding a shed shell use a repeat ball. ability is moxie. haven't checked IV's yet.
    ... that Ribbon Metagross is the coolest thing I have seen in pokemon for a long time...

A lot has happened since the last update:

Female Espurr get! And its nickname is Majestic since a female cat is called a queen, plus it's pretty close to its actual name once it evolves. Anyway, I continued on my journey catching a sleeping Snorlax along the way. On my way to the Glittering Cave, I caught my last team member, Solaire the Helioptile.

At Cyllage City, I took in the sights. Sipping juice at cafes, shopping for clothes and even winning a bicycle contest. But more importantly, I won against the rock-climbing legend that is Grant, the city's gym leader... Following that, I arrived in Stonehedge Geosenge Town and found Team Flare members just chilling out. Something about rocks, whatevs.

I ventured through Reflection Cave towards Shalour City and the Tower of Mastery. The whole gang arrived to meet the Mega Evolution guru, aka Korrina's grandmother... also Korrina. Unfortunately, she only had one Mega Ring to give and there were five of us. Tierno, Trevor and Shauna pass on the opportunity, so it was just down to me and Serena. We battled to determine who will get the ring. Naturally, I defeated her with no problems and won the prize... except I have to fight Korrina to actually get it. What a rip! Next time, I will do just that.

Yeah yeah, Passerouge and Majestic evolved.

Pistachio ♂ - Level 35
    Passerouge ♂ - Level 36
    Leonardo ♂ - Level 35
    Objection! ♂ - Level 33
    Majestic ♀ - Level 33
    Solaire ♀ - Level 32
    Last edited by Meowth City; 23rd June 2014 at 8:52 PM.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    Objection! ♂ - Level 33
    I know the reference but why is him called "Objection!"?

At Route 17/Mamoswine Road, I climbed on top of a Mamoswine that a man let me borrow so I that could cross the icy route. I moved along into some deep snow and I encountered a wild Sneasel and a wild Delibird and I captured both. I moved a bit further into the snow and I encountered and caught a Snover too for Pokedex purposes. I eventually left the deep snow temporarily and Mamoswine broke some rocks that were scattered around the area, then I got off of Mamoswine and explored some trenches and found an Icicle Plate. I went east afterwards and battled against another Sky Trainer. I battled her Rotom and Butterfree and then I went back to where Mamoswine was and I climbed back on it and moved.

X: Caught a Meditite in Connecting Cave and trained it in the Battle Chateau until it evolved into Medicham. Then I Mega Evolved it with the Medichamite. Since I remembered that I had already seen Mega Gyarados before, I didn't need to get a Gyarados as well. So now I have seen all the Mega Evolutions I want to see and can see for now. I still need to see Mega Scizor some time in the future, but it will have to wait a little. I think I'm going to do some breeding next in this game.

Y: Have done a lot of things since my last post, not going to post everything in detail. I traveled from Lumiose to Anistar, caught a ton of Pokemon along the way, battled a bunch of trainers, picked up many items and did some things relevant to the story. Explored most areas but skipped Route 16 and the Lost Hotel for now, saving them until later. All members of my team are now fully evolved, and I have stopped using the Lucky Egg since it was making me overleveled. Currently using the Amulet Coin instead since I figured you can never have too much money in the game, especially since I will need to buy a lot of expensive things later on... Anyway, I have just beaten the Anistar Gym and it was suggested that I should find Lysandre in Lumiose City, so that is what I will be doing.

Team:
    - level 48
    - level 48
    - level 47
    - level 48
    - level 47
    Last edited by Kalosian; 1st July 2014 at 12:22 AM.

I continued walking around the deep snow and I rode on Mamoswine again and broke two more big boulders in my way and then a third one that was blocking the entrance to another snow trench. I climbed off Mamoswine and found a Calcium in that snow trench, then I headed back to Mamoswine and caught a wild Abomasnow in the deep snow for collection purposes, then I battled more wild Pokemon around the snow for extra experience. Mamoswine broke apart more rocks and I arrived at the grassy end of the route. I got a Holo Clip message from Serena there and she told me that she wanted to battle me again in front of the Anistar City Gym. I arrived at the gatehouse that led into Anistar City.

Jolly , iron fist
    5 iv flawless
    -Fakeout
    -Fire Punch
    -Thunderpunch
    -Close Combat

Primape @ choice scarf
    Jolly , vital spirit
    -Rock Slide
    -Super power
    -Beat up
    -Poison Jab

Ambipom @ silk scarf
    Adamant , technician
    -Fakeout
    -Double hit
    -Ice punch
    -Low Kick

Darmanitan @Life orb
    Jolly , sheer force
    -Flare Blitz
    -Hammer arm
    -Rock slide
    -Work up

Simipour @ Assault vest
    Torrent , Timid
    -Disarming voice
    -ice beam
    -Hydro pump
    -Hidden power Dark

Simisage @ Focus Sash
    Overgrow , timid
    -Leaf storm
    -Nasty plot
    -Disarming voice
    -Hidden power Dragon

yes, I completely approve of this having done my own mono turtle team (as my name suggests) surprisingly effective when battling over wifi despite the obvious special defence flaw that exists in all the mons, but my team is as follows:

Shuckle @ Sitris Berry (EVs: 252HP, 129Def, 129 SpDef)
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Gluttony
    Stealth Rock
    Sticky Web
    Protect
    Toxic

Carracosta @ Shell Bell (EV's 252HP, 252Atk, 4Def)
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Solid Rock
    Waterfall
    Stone Edge
    Aqua Jet
    Earthquake

Torterra@Miracle Seed (EVs: 252HP, 252Atk, 4Def)
    Nature: Adament
    Ability: Overgrow
    Wood Hammer
    Superpower
    Earthquake
    Synthesis

Torkoal @ Leftovers (EV's: 252HP, 252Def, 4SpkAtk)
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: White Smoke
    Flamethrower
    Protect
    Yawn
    Sludge Bomb

Avalugg@ Rocky Helmet (EV's 252HP, 252Def, 4Atk)
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Ice Body
    Avalanche
    Recover
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge

Blastoise @ Blastoisnite (EVs: 252HP, 252SpAtk, 4SpDef)
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Torrent (Mega launcher)
    Surf
    Rapid Spin
    Aura Sphere
    Dragon Pulse

These 6 have been surprisingly effective. each seem to shine depending on the circumstances, shuckle is key with his transfer stealth rock and sticky web,. all the turtles have terrible speed, so any drop is a big help.

I will make a proper team eventually, but this is quite fun and the element of surprise when playing opposition and crippling non EV trained legendaries is very rewarding!

^^^

Having so much fun crippling Legendaries lol. I have a turtle team at lvl 1 my cousin never used. One difference is I put Alakazam with Trick room instead of shuckle. Alakazam is like Master Splinter lol. I have a few differences HAs a few moves. Once I get them Ev trained I'll post them up.
    Last edited by 3fiddy; 23rd June 2014 at 3:35 PM.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    I know the reference but why is him called "Objection!"?
    Because its final form is both a weapon and a shield. Both offense and defense, and that reminded me of the part in Ace Attorney, where they mention the story of how the word "contradiction" was formed. Also, I've really wanted to use that name for some time now.

Continuing on from last time: Korrina was defeated for the second, then third time. Finally, I am worthy of the Mega Ring and a prized Lucario complete with its Mega Stone to boot. Before I left town, I traded the Intriguing Stone that Tierno gave me for a Sun Stone. This will come in handy for a certain Pokemon. I also obtained HM03 from Serena giving me the ability to cross water. Pretty convenient, considering I wouldn't be able to go on otherwise. After crossing a small stream, I had some fun riding the Skiddo from the ranch and surfing through Azure Bay.

In Courmarine Town, I bumped into Professor Sycamore, who gave me HM02. Having gone on the monorail to the lower parts of the town, I arrived in front of the gym to do battle with Serena as promised. I used this opportunity to test out my Mega Blastoise, seeing as she wanted to see Mega Evolution for herself and who am I to disappoint a lady. Thanks to this, there was a double starter evolution as both Pistachio and Leonardo evolved to their final forms. In between swinging and climbing through the gym, Objection! also evolved. With such powerful Pokemon, gym leader Ramos was no match for me. He goes down in less than five minutes and I didn't even need to resort to Passerouge. Next time, the Kalos Power Plant.

Pistachio ♂ - Level 40
    Passerouge ♂ - Level 40
    Leonardo ♂ - Level 40
    Objection! ♂ - Level 39
    Majestic ♀ - Level 38
    Solaire ♀ - Level 38
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

I went ruffling through my PC boxes looking for a swirlix I could use for a breeding chain and low and behold, I somehow don't have one. So first thing I did was make my way out to route seven so I could catch one. Finally found a male one and then happily flew off to the Friend Safari which very conveniently has one which contains both Audino and Chansey. Make my way inside and happily run around for a while, decimating the pink rare candy wannabes when suddenly, an Audino appears. Not just any Audino though, it's a shiny one. This shiny also has the distinction of being the first random wild shiny I've encountered in Gen 6.

Since my Swirlix was under leveled at this point, my only other Pokemon in the party was my level 73 Talonflame. Obviously, I'm not going to attack it so I chance it toss a premier ball at it. Swish swish swish goes to Pokeball, before clicking shut. One throw, full health, my very first shiny. I was over the moon with happiness. Otherwise, nothing truly of note has occurred in a long while.

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1538-5543
    Friend Safari Type: Grass - Oddish, Gogoat, Sawsbuck

I arrived in Anistar City after passing through the gatehouse. Upon arrival in the city, I spoke to one of Professor Sycamore's assistant (Sina) and she told me something about the Legendary Pokemon Xerneas, then she gave me some Repeat Balls. I then headed to the eastern part of Anistar City and spoke to the Memory Girl outside the Anistar City Pokemon Center. I then entered the PC and healed my Pokemon inside. I spoke to a girl in the lobby and got the Flamethrower TM from her, then I purchased some items at the Mart section. After receiving another O-Power from Mr. Bonding inside of the Pokemon Center and changing clothes, I went back outside and visited a boutique and some other buildings of interest.

X: Didn't start on the breeding yet, instead I did some other small things. Put a couple of Pokemon in a separate Box. First some I already had: Anorith, Lileep, Aron and Poochyena. Then I went out to catch some Pokemon. I fished on Route 8, caught a Clauncher and Staryu. Went up to Route 10 where I caught a Houndour. Continued to Route 11 where I caught a Sawk. Put all these 4 in the same box as the others. I will trade over all of these Pokemon to Y some time in the near future since they can't be obtained there normally. Though these aren't the only ones, I need to breed a total of 5 other Pokemon as well. And that is what I will do next.

Y: Went to Café Lysandre in Lumiose City. The waiter and waitress were both disguised Team Flare Grunts, so I battled them. They revealed the secret entrance to Lysandre Labs as well as the password, and I entered. Inside, I met Lysandre. He challenged me to a battle, and I won. He then went down the elevator but I couldn't follow him as I didn't have the key. Explored the Labs, battled a bunch of Team Flare Grunts and higher-ups, picked up some items, and at the end, I met a scientist who gave me the key after I beat her. I went down a floor where I met Lysandre and the tall man I had seen once earlier, but he was now imprisoned by Lysandre. He told me about a big war that plauged Kalos 3000 years ago. Said war involved an Ultimate Weapon which Team Flare was now trying to use for themselves to change the world forever.

Lysandre headed down one level and I went after him. There, I met another scientist, Xerosic, who wanted to battle me as well. I defeated him, and he offered me a choice between two buttons: one would activate the weapon and the other would not. I picked one of the buttons but it ended up not mattering as he activated the weapon anyway. It was in Geosenge Town. I had no choice but to go there. I arrived and saw a Team Flare Grunt in a corner, defeated him and followed him, found the secret entrance to their HQ. Went inside and met Lysandre once again. Battled him and won again. Team Flare had apparently managed to catch the legendary Pokemon Yveltal in some kind of cocoon, and I had to go down and save it. Went down together with Calem, battled several Team Flare Grunts and Admins along the way, also met Shauna who opened the final door. Next up, I guess I will have to catch Yveltal. Not sure how long it will take, but it must be done.

Team:
    - level 51
    - level 50
    - level 50
    - level 50
    - level 50
    Last edited by Kalosian; 1st July 2014 at 12:23 AM.

After visiting some houses around Anistar City, I went back out to explore some other places of interest around the city. I wandered next door of the boutique and obtained the Hidden Power TM and the person inside explained my Pokemon's Hidden Power type as well. I headed out and spoke to an old man inside another house and I learned more about the Legendary Pokemon Xerneas from him. I went outside again and met another old man in the house next door who wanted to borrow a Pokemon from me. After swapping Pokemon at the Pokemon Center's PC, I lent him a Scatterbug that I had caught before and then I visited a cafe in the northern part of the city and then I went over to the local Gym.

I have been having so much fun with my monkey team . I finished breeding a Flawless Frillish to add to a mono ghost. I complete 4 trades needed to evolve my Politoed, dusknoir, aipom which didn't evolve ?? And my Kingdra. Then I pieced my Rain team together and slapped some items on them. Played them ab 4 times. Monkies still my fave.

Gonna finish breeding a Growlithe or Swinub tn. I have both of them with egg moves , HAs , and 3+ ivs. Jus have to finish them for flawless.

I recently got a feeling for finishing the game and restarting. As long as I can keep everything in my bank. So I need to do the Looker Missions and catching my Legendary bird. I have 4 master balls so I wanna get a good bird then start over with my Mono fighting team all Ev trained at ab lvl 20-25. Now that I kick it around I don't wanna do 100 trades just for items. But I will finish the game in the next couple weeks.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Page 294 of 342 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304 ... LastLast