Page 315 of 342 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,875 of 8550

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

I took these guys down to Route 16 for some leveling. Looking for them shinies but none of them shined.

Male Frillish 5ivs lvl 17--> 34
    Feraligatr 5 iv lvl 30--->41
    Shiny Politoed lvl 43--->46
    Blastoise 5 iv lvl 36--->42
    Lapras shiny 6iv lvl 42---->46
    Tytantrum lvl 43--->46

I'm done with this route. Heading to Anistar city and looking for a new route to train. Dishes , laundry , and grocery shopping are coming first for me tn unfortunately lol.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I continued roaming around Route 15 and I found a Net Ball in pile of leaves and then I battled a Hex Maniac next. I defeated her Chimecho with Pyroar, then I moved into the tall grass and I caught a wild Pawniard and a Skorupi for my collection. I continued to wander around and I walked off a ledge and I found Leppa Berry by a tree. I then battled another Pokemon Ranger and beat his Watchog, Seadra, and Swoobat with Gogoat and Raichu, then I spotted another Ranger and I beat his Gabite with Greninja. As I moved towards a stream on Route 15, another Pokemon Ranger jumped out of the leaves and I battled him as well. As I moved close to the water, I fished with my Good Rod and caught a Basculin.

X: Continued with the Togepi breeding, but I still haven't gotten the one I want. Will try to get a new parent in order to increase the odds, but it might take a while to evolve a new Togepi since it evolves through friendship. I will give it a try at least, not sure when the upcoming parent might have reached a high enough level of friendship to evolve but I will start on it tomorrow.

Y: Entered the Super Doubles in the Battle Maison with a team of Scizor, Sylveon, Rotom and Dragonite. It started out pretty well, but then I ended up losing in battle #32 against a Fire-team. This made me realize how much of a weakness to Fire the team had, and that I might have to change it. So I have decided to try using Kangaskhan instead of Scizor and see if it goes better. But before I can start, I need to max the friendship of Kangaskhan in order to make its Return do as much damage as possible. Started working on it today, gave it the Soothe Bell and started biking in laps around Prism Tower. Its friendship still hasn't been maxed so I will continue working on it tomorrow, then I'll go back to the Battle Maison.

A couple of days ago, I downloaded the PokeBall Vivillon on my X and picked it up at a Pokemon Center. Yesterday, I traded it over to my Y version. I also downloaded the event onto Y as well and picked it up from the Pokemon Center along with the previous event Vivillon that I was too lazy to pick up earlier. Anyway, I wanted at least one of the Vivillon to have a decent Nature, so I kept soft resetting until I got a Timid PokeBall Vivillon. Too bad its IVs aren't that great. >_>

After that, I used Wonder Trade again as I still had quite a few leftover Hidden Ability Gligar. I did several trades and mostly received newly hatched Pokemon in return, including Bulbasaur and Joltik. When I was bored with that, I went to the Friend Safari as I've added a few more friends recently. I just looked around each new safari to see what Pokemon they had, didn't catch anything.

As I danced through Brun Way some more, I picked up a hidden PP Up and then I encountered a Lombre in a stream as I Surfed around. I caught it and I also caught a wild Watchog in the tall grass by the water's edge. I continued walking and I passed a bridge across the river and I soon spotted small ruins behind two trainers as I headed east and I used Rock Smash to break a stone wall and got a Protein. As I went around I was challenged by Mysterious Sisters. I battled and beat their Drifblim and Floette with Raichu and Gogoat, then I received a Holo Clip message from my good friend Lysandre. I Surfed on another stream and caught a wild Floatzel. I then arrived outside some bigger ruins and saved the game.

Started a new profile in Pokemon X today. I chose the blonde boy with blue eyes, and named him Nicholas. I met with my friends to get my starter Pokemon and picked a Froakie. He has a rash nature, which isn't bad. Greninja can't take a hit anyway, plus he needs all the power he can get. And he has access to some fun physical moves, so a mixed set should be good. I played with him in Pokemon Amie for a little bit before battling my new friend, Shauna, and her Fennekin. I beat her using my Bubble attack.

Default 350th Post

This is post # 3fiddy ! It's taken 1 year. Have not met 1 bad person here on Serebii and have gotten tons of help. Here's bringing 2 of my worlds together.
    image.jpg

I made my way down Route 17 on the back of a Mamoswine. I think I battled my neighbor if so she was lacking again. Went to the gym in Anistar city an really liked the battle. The gym leader gave me a good fight. The ending levels of these 6 after the gym :

Aggron lvl 48
    Mamoswine lvl 48
    Tytantrum lvl 50
    Fraxture lvl 47
    Lapras lvl 48
    Gardevoir lvl 44

I woke up at 4:30 am this morning and played an hour then went back to sleep. In that time I went to Lumoise City and visited Lysandres Cafe. I took my YOTD 6 with me and it was great matchups all around. Lysandres Gyarados was a powerhouse against my all dragon team. It Locked into Outrage for 3 solid turns before being confused then snapped out of it on 2nd turn to Outrage again. I beat it by Sacrificing Druddigon on the switch to give Tough Skin Damage 1/16 after he. KO'd me. I brought in Flygon and used Toxic. Survived the first hit then used dig to duck the next one. Did minimal damage on the way up as he KO'd Flygon. Next came Altaria as she used fly to stall out Gyarados the rest of the way. I'm going to have to think of something next time I battle him lol.

Still searching around the secret hideout putting out Flares fire

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

X: Did some more breeding, hatched a few more Togepi eggs but my target was not within either of them, hadn't really expected it to be either. Started raising the Friendship of my new parent Togepi a little bit, but not much since I didn't hatch that many eggs, and I didn't even bother checking its Friendship level. Hoping to get more done tomorrow.

Y: Started by maxing the Friendship of my Kangaskhan by letting it get a massage in Cyllage and then going around Prism Tower a few more times. That was enough, so I went back to the Battle Maison. Entered the Super Doubles with a team of Kangaskhan, Sylveon, Dragonite and Rotom, and started battling. I managed to get to battle #50 without any major troubles, so I got to battle Evelyn again. The battle against her went very easy, I won without any problems, and all members of my team were still alive at the end of the battle. This is probably the easiest battle against her I have ever had. Battle Video: X7XG-WWWW-WWW9-3FQG. And for beating her, I got my second Maison monument, only three left to get now.

Continued after beating her and won some more battles, but ended up losing in battle #67 against a legendary team. It wasn't because of bad playing but due to some unexpected happenings and a bit of hax from my opponent. Battle Video: QWWG-WWWW-WWW9-3FQV. But I am happy that I made it to Evelyn and past her since that was what I was going for in first place, this team did honestly work much better than I had ever expected it to which I am happy about. But I have just gotten started on the Battle Maison, I still have three lines left to complete and three monuments left to get, have decided to continue doing them in order, so the Super Triples is next. And for that, I'll need a new team, so it's back to breeding for now until I have all six members of the team I am going to use.

So I had arrived outside of some stone ruins around Route 15 and I found a Macho Brace around there after using Pangoro's Rock Smash. I headed to the tall grass towards the actual entrance since my Dowsing Machine was signaling that an item was there, but I had to battle against a Hex Maniac and her Litwick and Duosion. After I beat her, I went around the ruins and found an X Defense item nearby and I picked it up and after battling a Fairy Tail girl and her Fairy-type Pokemon and exploring the flowers in front of the ruin, I decided to enter the Lost Hotel which was down a staircase inside the ruins I had visited earlier. I realized that my Pokemon were weak though, so I decided to leave in order to heal them.

I was breeding Spoinks in moon ball when I noticed odd graphics glitch. Sometimes Spoinks are completely white in hatching animation- with exception of little rectangular portion near their nose o_0

When you check their summary, place them in poke-amie or send into battle they look normal. Only hatching animation is sometimes glitched and they are lacking most of their color. Spoinks are completely legal and bred from moon ball female caught legitimately in Heart Gold with Hoenn sounds.

Has anyone encountered same oddity? I son't know if it is caused by apricorn ball and whether or not it is exclusive to spoink- since I never have encountered this glitch with other pokemon but now twice with spoink. One Spoink hatched normally. All are non- shiny and I know what shiny Spoink is supposed to look like - so it's not that.
    LF shinies:
    LF: FT:
    FC: 2766-9478-4272 FS: normal type Minccino, Dunsparce and Smeargle
    I have these shinies for trade!

Please visit my trade shop: (It's still quite small but i'm working on it) http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...reeding-Corner

Successful Masuda methods(not for trade):

I cleaned out the rest of Team Flares Hideout. My Year of the Dragon 6 had some really good battles. Proud of them. They are all around level 50 and some are still evolving. They all ended this way :

Flygon lvl 51
    Calm , Levitate
    -Crunch
    -Toxic
    -Dig
    -Sand tomb it's like Rock tomb but ground ?

Altaria lvl 52
    Impish , Natural Cure
    -Sing
    -Cotton Guard
    -Fly
    -Takedown prolly change jus waiting for something good

Salamence lvl 52
    Intimidate, adamant
    -Crunch
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Rock Tomb
    -Strength

Gonna replace Crunch and Strength

Druddigon lvl 51
    Docile , Rough Skin
    -EQ
    -Rock Tomb
    -Dragon Tail
    -Dragon Claw

Seadra lvl 49
    Jolly, Poison Point
    -Surf
    -Hydro Pump
    -Ice beam
    -Twister

With I had a move tutor or egg move for Outrage. Make it a DD set. But no.

Zweilous lvl 52
    Hustle , Hasty
    -Dark Pulse
    -Dragon Rush
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Body Slam

Also :

Tytantrum lvl 50
    Impish , Strong Jaw
    -Stealth Rock
    -crunch
    -Dragon Tail
    -Dragon Claw

Putting them into the PC. Brought out these guys which are lower leveled but they are IV'd and Ev'd to take down Lysandre.

Aggron@ Aggronite
    Impish , Rock head
    Lvl 48
    5 iv Eggmoves
    252 SpD/ 252 Hp/4 Att

Gardevoir@ Gardevoirite
    Modest, Trace
    Lvl 44
    Shiny 5iv HyperVoice
    252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Hp

Lapras@ Leftovers
    Calm, Hydration
    Lvl 48
    Shiny 6iv egg moves
    252 Hp/ 252 SpA / 4 ??

Fraxure@ ???
    Adamant, Moldbreaker
    Lvl 47
    Shiny 5iv egg moves
    252Att/ 252 Spe / 4 Hp

Nidoking@ Life orb
    Modest , Sheer Force
    Lvl 46
    Shiny 5iv HA
    252 SpA/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp

Charizard@ Charizardite X
    Hardy , Solar Power
    Lvl 48
    Shiny HA
    Evs Scattered.

Some of my personal faves. Evd them then brought them over for a Playthru. This should be ab it for them. Lvl 50 and such. Charizard X I got in a trade. Y shiny is waiting but no Evs yet so sitting tight until then. Ab to walk out of Geosenge Pokecenter. Prolly get the events tomorro or later.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

As I explored the tall grass after leaving the Lost Hotel, I caught a wild Klefki and then I headed towards the gatehouse that led into Dendemille Town to the east of Route 15. Upon arrival at the town, I noticed that it was snowing and as I kept walking, I encountered Professor Sycamore and his assistant Dexio there as well. Professor Sycamore talked to me about Lysandre Cafe and about the Legendary Pokemon of Kalos's past. As soon as he left, I encountered my pal Trevor again and spoke to him as well. I visited the Pokemon Center afterwards since I had to heal my team and I bought some MooMoo Milk outside and then proceeded into the PC itself. After healing my team, I got an O-Power from Mr. Bonding.

X: Continued with the breeding, hatched a few more eggs, but still no result. My future parent Togepi also still has a bit left before it has reached a high enough level of Friendship to evolve.

Y: Left the Battle Maison. Flew to Santalune and went out to Route 3 where I caught a Female Magikarp which I will use for breeding. Then I went to all the various clothing stores in Kalos and bought all clothes I could get today. I have planned to get all the clothes in the game for a quite long time now, and I decided to start today. Just hoping I will have enough money to make it to the end, I had to spend around 1/4 of what I originally had in order to get everything today. But there's always the Battle Chateau if I should run low, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue. Since I started today, I should have everything next Tuesday. Had planned to go to Victory Road and catch a Female Zweilous/Hydreigon next, but since I found a Female Hydreigon in my PC in the ball I wanted, I could skip it. Next up, I am going to start with the breeding of my future Super Triples team. I have decided what team I will use, and I have obtained most of the parents I will need for it, so it's time to get started.

^^^ Winter02

I have a Spitback from a Wondertrade of Deino with egg moves if you want it. Jus pm me.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Y: Finally got around to EV training some of the Pokémon I've got on this game, having used Pokémon Bank to send Pokémon from X over to Y, breed them, hatch the eggs and then send the Pokémon from X back to their own game. Maxed out the affection of the Budew I started training in Y before I gave her spot on the team to the Bulbasaur I received from Sycamore before, and then trained her alongside the Ralts I got from Diantha, and a Sneasel and a Charmander I bred in Y from my Weavile and Charizard in X (and two of the Ditto I have in X). EV trained the three Pokémon, and during the process of the training, my Budew, Charmander and Ralts evolved, the latter two evolving fully.

Currently on Route 7, using my Roselia's Petal Blizzard attack to try to get some Power, Mental and White Herbs from tall grass in the background of wild Pokémon battles. Ran into Moltres a couple of times, and I just caught a shiny Smeargle.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 40: "When did you become this strong!?"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

X - Doing a solo run with a Gooey Goodra. Haven't had a ton of issues yet (has Acid Armor to address lower Def). Grant was a pain to deal with when I had to fight him, but Super Training helped there. I've defeated Olympia and am about to undergo the long process of defeating Team Flare. Or rather, I would if I'd had the foresight to catch a Flying-type that can Fly me around... I don't have one in team or in Box.

Y - Not too much. My team's come to a stall, and I'm trying to think of the best 'mons to round it out. Aggron, Aegislash and Greninja are pretty well keepers. I'm contemplating a Blissey to serve as a Sp. Def. wall, and am also giving consideration to a Salamence for offense - though I do have a few Dratini from breeding that have their HA, so I may go that route instead... Currently Wonder Trading away all the Goomy I bred trying to find the one Goomy that would be the solo run Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra.

Been thinking I may do a Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon solo run next, for fun. Had a blast doing a solo run through Sinnoh with Empoleon, and had an epic battle against Cynthia as a result. Was definitely fun, and it solidified Empoleon as one of my favorite Pokemon of all time. (Plus, Water/Steel typing. What's not to like?)
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Pokemon AS Pokemon Team
    -Dusclops, L. 95
    -Swampert, L. 84
    -Fletchinder, L. 100
    -Bellossom, L. 66

Shadow Stars League Fire-Type Gym Leader

Pyre Badge (credit to FairyWitch for Badge!)

Once I had snatched another O-Power from my pal Mr. Bonding at the Dendemille PC, I changed my outfit at the dressing room and I also went to the Poke Mart section to purchase Ultra Balls and other items before heading outside. I wandered around the Dendemille Town some more in order to explore the area completely. I headed north along the pah and spoke to people outside, then I entered a house where I guy wanted to check how many Pokemon I'd seen in the Mountain Pokedex. I walked back out and visited another house where I got a Leppa Berry for showing a girl a TM and the Facade TM too from a boy inside. I then found the Move Deleter and used his services to make Pangoro forget Rock Smash.

Not posted here for a very long time! Finally picked up the game again and I'm trying to get around to finishing it. I defeated Team Flare and caught Xerneas, and I've just got my 8th and final gym badge! Off to challenge the Elite Four and the Champion now. Hoping I can pick up enough money to buy some of the clothes from Lumiose City.

Current Team
    Chesnaught / Level 69
    Talonflame / Level 70
    Blastoise / Level 69
    Gardevoir / Level 68
    Flygon / Level 70
    Absol / Level 63 (HMs)

Badges: 8

Oh yeah, and levelling is still ridiculous. Never used Absol in battle and he's near enough the same as the rest of my team.
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

So I ended up scoring a Noibat with Infiltrator on my Y version. Which is cool and all, but the thing is, it happens to be Calm, which isn't bad considering I'm not going to be using any physical attacks on this thing, but my Flygon, the Pokemon I would replace with Noivern, happens to be Adamant, and that is freaking awesome, so why would I replace it?

I've also been playing X now that everything to do with Team Flare is over with on Y. My goal is to use one Pokemon from each Generation on my team, and I'm thinking:

Charizard/Mega Charizard X
    Ampharos/Mega Ampharos
    Gardevoir
    Garchomp or Staraptor, depending on what direction I want to take Charizard
    Sawk
    Greninja

I already have Frogadier, Charmeleon, and Ralts on my team, though at this point I only just decided I want Gardevoir, so Ralts is struggling compared to my evolved Pokemon.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

I left the Move Deleter's house in Dendemille Town after speaking to the Move Relearner and re-teaching the move Hammer Arm to my Pangoro. I then wandered outside again into the bitter cold to explore more of Dendemille Town. I went south across a small bridge and found some exposed soil and found a Big Root there, then I used my Dowsing Machine and found a Nugget buried in the ground. Once I had explored the whole town, I wandered to Brun Way through the gatehouse and I went back to the Lost Hotel. Once inside I battled against a Punk Guy and his Scrafty, Pawniard and Sharpedo which I beat with my Gogoat and Pangoro. I continued to wander around afterwards and I found and caught a Litwick.

Earlier, I downloaded the new Pinsir event on my Y version. I picked it up at a Pokemon Center and then placed it in the PC next to all my event Vivillon. Haven't gotten the Heracross on my X yet, but I'll do that soon.

After that, I decided to EV train my PokeBall Vivillon that has a good Nature, mostly just for fun since I don't plan on using it for the Battle Maison or anything. I gave it the Pokerus after a few battles and then fully EV trained it by defeating Pokemon in hordes. Then, I headed to the Battle Chateau and started training it normally. I think I trained it to level 45 or so last night, will continue levelling it up some more later.

Also, I did Wonder Trade most of my remaining Gligar. Didn't get anything interesting in return except for one trade that was Gligar for Gligar. :P

X: Continued with the Togepi breeding. On the 4th egg I hatched today, I finally got what I wanted in the form of a Timid Specially Flawless Togepi with Serene Grace. Very happy about it. After hatching it, I noticed that the Togepi I have been keeping in my party had reached a high enough level of Friendship to evolve, so I evolved it into Togetic, and I can now use it for breeding. Which I will do. I need to get another Togepi like the one I hatched today, but Modest instead of Timid. And I will start working on getting it tomorrow.

Y: Started by going to all the clothing stores where I bought all the clothes I could get today, putting another giant hole in my wallet, even though I still have quite much money left. But the more I buy every day, the less I will have left so I'm hoping my current money will be enough. Afterwards, I started with breeding the first (or technically second) member of my team, Deino. Gave a Destiny Knot to my Hydreigon and put it in the Day-Care with a Modest Specially Flawless Ditto I transferred over from 5th gen recently, holding an Everstone. Started hatching eggs and quickly got a Female Deino with 3 perfect IVs in desired stats, replaced the mother Hydreigon with it. Continued for a little bit afterwards but didn't get anything better. Will continue tomorrow, though I'm not sure how much time I will have to play then so I might not get any further.

I got the event Heracross and Pinsir today, but I won't be able to grab their megastones unless I use Bank to swap the Pokémon across versions, which I didn't have enough battery power to do after getting the latest firmware update and a few other downloads. I also game synced today, and got a couple more medals--specifically, Sky High Trainer, for beating all the sky battle trainers. I had a busy day today, but that's all I was able to fit into it that was Pokémon-related. I feel like I should have done more. :\

So back at the Lost Hotel, I walked several past overturned bookshelves and trash cans and then I met and battled against a Punk Girl and her Seviper and Arbok, which my Greninja defeated with Extrasensory attack. I then picked up a Smoke Ball item off the floor as I headed south next. I went back the way I came after battling more wild Pokemon and I encountered a Punk Couple as I wandered west around the Hotel. I battled their Pangoro and Garbodor with Gogoat and Talonflame and then I found a HP Up inside a trash can as I moved ahead. I met another Punk trainer and then I was introduced to his boss. After speaking to him and learning the Cosmic Flip trick, I caught an Electrode in the same location.

Snagged my Poke Ball patterned Vivillon, but that was about it. I haven't really played much recently. .-.

Gonna need to turn it on soonish to snag that Pinsir though.

Page 315 of 342 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325 ... LastLast