Page 321 of 342 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,025 of 8539

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Continued trucking on towards Pokédex completion. I was able to register a lot of the item evolution Pokémon after trading with a user here so I don't have to waste time earning BP/trying to get extra evolution stones from Super Training to get all of them. I was also able to evolve all of the trade evolution Pokémon I currently had so that was another handful added to my 'dex.

I've also decided that although I'm still aiming to get a living Pokédex, I'm not going to be too fussy about them all having my ID number/coming from my game. So as well as moving the handful of traded Pokémon that were waiting to be bred/evolved to get them under my ID no., into their proper places in Bank, I very quickly managed to trade a Fennekin for a L30 Larvesta, gave it the Lucky Egg and started to level it in a grass FS. Overall, getting Volcarona was nowhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be. I just need to get my hands on Shelgon, Mienfoo and Rufflet and that'll be all the high level Pokémon done.

Just finished trawling through the GTS and have Chimchar and Piplup waiting to be levelled as well as all of the fossil Pokémon resurrected and ready to go. Hopefully my Fennekin->Turtwg trade will have gone through tomorrow as well.

National Pokédex: 517

Also while looking around the XY section of the main site, I discovered the ingame Jigglypuff->Bisharp trade. Aaargh. That could have saved me some time!

I skated through Route 18 some more and I encountered a wild Heatmor as I passed by a rustling bush. I captured it in a Dusk Ball and then I used the Dowsing Machine, so that I could locate hidden items around Route 18. As I moved close to a bridge, I saw a skinny tree that could be cut and I picked up a Wacan Berry from the ground near a tree. I backtracked a bit since my Dowsing Machine had located an item nearby, but as I passed the tall grass, I encountered a Geodude horde which was unexpected. I caught the last remaining Geodude for my Dex after I beat the rest and I also encountered a wild Durant which I caught in an Ultra Ball. I found a hidden Poke Ball on a bush and I saved after that.

Finished EV training the Pokemon I'm going to use for my casual journey around Kalos. Think I'm going to do a thorough exploration this time around. And catch everything I missed.

Also completed all levels of Super Training.

Haven't been playing much for the past days, but I have continued slightly with the training. I got all members of the team to level 45. Along the way, Gyarados learned Dragon Dance which completed its moveset. Doublade learned Iron Head but it still has two moves left to learn. Will continue with the training tomorrow, guess I'll be finishing the training for most of the team members by then.

I walked towards a bridge on Route 18 and met a Battle Girl and I beat her Mienshao with my Talonflame. I made it across the bridge afterwards, but I noticed an item in the distance and I had to backtrack and go down a rail to get it. It was just a PP Up sadly, which was a basic item. As I walked south across some tall grass, I arrived near some red flowers. I explored the red flower patches and caught a wild Torkoal there and then I headed up some stairs and battled a Hiker and his Stunfisk with Gogoat. After slaying the Stunfisk with Seed Bomb, I entered the house near the bridge. I battled Inver in an Inverse Battle where types that were super effective were less effective and vice versa. I saved after winning.

I'm trying to finish buying all the clothes. I'm sure I've spent at least 1 mil already. I'm working on my living Kalos Pokedex (just started Coastal last week) so I just keep them in my party and go to Le Wow to level them up. Plus I finally realised that I should start using Prize Money Power.
    [ tumblr | he/him pronouns ]

3DS FC: 4425 - 1604 - 0838

Spoiler:- Pokemon Info:

Spoiler:- Animal Crossing Info:

Finally finished my Pokemon Y Buglocke. My team (Volcarona [Crackle], Crustle [Crayzee], Surskit [Rainbow], Heracross [Pummel], Galvantula [Phobia], and Scizor [Cordial]) and I finally dragged ourselves over the line at 1 am; bruised, battered. We lost a fair few friends along the way (Butterfree [Togs], Shedinja [Payment], Beedril [Alergy] and more...) and a few who lost their bug type after evolving when I wasnt fast enough with the B key!

I have to admit it was satisfying to actually get through this one and the beat the elite four with a full set of live pokemon (although Volcarona got close). Im not sure if I'll actually go on from here and do the post game, but I think I'll break for a while.

The rules were pretty straight forward:
    - I can only catch the first bug pokemon on the route (if no bugs on the route, I could catch the first wondertrade until I got a bug).
    - Dupe Clause
    - No Fleeing
    - No potions or status heals (berries allowed)
    - Other standard locke rules

I left Inver's casa and I went across the train tracks and entered Terminus Cave, but I soon went back outside in order to finish some stuff on Route 18. After picking up a Max Ether by a rock, I wandered to the edge of the tracks and I spotted a Sky Trainer and had a Sky Battle with him. I beat his Ninjask and Drifblim with Talonflame and then I went down some steps again and broke some rocks with Rock Smash, but all I found was a wild Graveler. I battled against a Black Belt down around there afterwards and I beat his Sawk with Raichu and his Pangoro with Gogoat. I picked up a hidden Super Potion and battled a Lass as I wandered through the red flowers again. After beating her Granbull and Dedenne, I saved.

Continued even further with the training today. Many things happened. I got Manectric and Gyarados to level 50, which was how far they were going. They were the only members of the team that had to get to level 50, the rest needs to get even further. Got Honedge to level 51, it learned Sacred Sword and I evolved it into Aegislash. After that, I went to the Move relearner and taught it King's Shield, which completed its moveset. Got Swampert to level 52, it learned Earthquake which completed its moveset. I also got Talonflame to level 55 where it learned Tailwind, completing its moveset. Finally, Deino evolved into Zweilous at level 50. But it doesn't have its final moveset yet, and I need to keep training it to level 64 so it evolves into Hydreigon. Started battling at the Battle Chateau instead of against wild Pokemon, it is currently at level 55. I'm hoping to be able to finish training it tomorrow, then I can finally try this team at the Battle Maison and see how it works.

So I slayed a Lass on Route 18 and then I ran into a wild Pupitar and captured it, then I headed north and wandered the tall grass some more in search of a wild Durant. I weakened one and caught it in a Timer Ball. Afterwards, I walked past red flowers and arrived in Couriway Town, which was where Prof. Sycamore was waiting for me. I went under a bridge upon arrival and visited the local Pokemon Center to heal my team. I then purchased more Ultra Balls and Hyper Potions at the Mart before heading out. I visited a house and some girl wanted to see a Pokemon with Nuzzle, so I withdrew a Dedenne from my PC and I got a Revive from her. I then went up some stairs and got the U-turn TM near the train tracks.

Trying to Masuda Method a Shiny Koffing for about 3 days (With Shiny + Oval Charms, Japanese Gardevoir father). 700 eggs and counting with no luck.
    [CENTER]LF Themed Super Secret Base Gyms (preferably not in the Secret Shore or Meadow areas) . PM me the QR code if you have one or if you want to add me.

IGN:Justin
    Friend Code: 2981-6601-8233
    Pokemon X Friend Safari: Pansear, Pyroar, Fletchinder

Super Secret Bases:
    Secret Shore, Top-Right:
    - Water Rotation Battle v.1
    - Water Rotation Battle v.2
    - Trick Room Rotation Battle

Route 121, Tree:
    - Rest-Talk Single Battle
    - Bug Single Battle v.1
    - Bug Single Battle v.2

Route 113, Near Fallarbour Town:
    - Poison Rotation Battle
    - Poison Single Battle

In Progress:
    - Scrappy Single Battle
    - Unburden Gym
    - F.E.A.R. Gym, Intimidate Triples

I decided to restart Y today because I felt that I rushed through the game too quickly the first time and my team was getting old too....
    But I didn't want to lose all the pokemon which I've had over the past 4 years plus the ones I had currently so I bought the subscription for pokemon bank and stored all but charizard and blaziken because they would have lost their respective mega stones, instead I got my friend to hold them for me.

I got chespin this time around but because I've got a load of HA or egg-move pokemon previously I used the HA chespin from the bank plus some other ones like corpish with good egg moves, conveniently they were all at Lv.1 so it was perfect for starting, I already have planned half my team before even challenging the first gym :P oh and this time around I'm going to use most pokemon which I haven't ever considered using to make it more fun
    I have claimed

I got to play a lot over the extended weekend. Played with some friends Sunday.

-Found my first Friend Safari Shiny Lillipup. Now Ev'd and leveled.
    -Found my first Horde encounter shiny. Scraggy.
    -Got 20+ pokes Ev trained. Got this same pokemon to levels 20-35
    -Put together my Triples Mono Ice team
    -Pieced together part of my Blue man Group team
    -Pulled lots from my Bank. Still need my Heartscale Stealer.

Gonna breed a few people so I have some Wondertrade bait and I need some new genders. Prolly mess around in the friend safari getting levels and looking for shinies.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

So I snatched the U-turn TM by the train tracks at the Couriway Station and found a Rare Candy on the platform as well and then I walked to the water's edge and sat on a bench in order to observe the waterfalls. Afterwards, I headed south to a bridge, but before crossing it I was stopped by Prof. Sycamore who apologized about Lysandre's plans and thanked me for stopping his team's scheme. After talking some more, he challenged me to a battle. He sent out his Venusaur and I used Talonflame's Aerial Ace to slay it. Professor Sycamore then sent out his Blastoise and I used Gogoat to defeat it. All that remained was Sycamore's Charizard which I beat with Raichu's Thunderbolt. Professor Sycamore left afterwards.

My Pokédex filling has really slowed down now that I'm having to rely on trades as opposed to just catching everything myself. But Fennekin are still proving useful in getting the trades I need. Yesterday I traded for a Mienfoo and Bagon and today I managed to get both of them evolved (Mienfoo was very easy to raise in a Dark FS, Shelgon was painful. So Slow.) which means that aside from Rufflet, the last few level evolution Pokémon I need are L45 or below. Also, despite spending hours training in different FS's, I haven't found any shinies. Come on, game.

I've got all of the fossils evolved now and am about halfway through evolving all of the different starters. Just captured a Woobat in a Luxury Ball, got a Fennekin->Ferroseed trade up on the GTS and will go catch a Wailmer to evolve. Tomorrow I'm also going to go through and get all of the stone evolutions out of the way.

Pokédex: 567

I was chain fishing on route 3 and found my shiny Seaking.I named her Luck+4 (FE:Awakening skill reference).I'll be fishing in Shalour City for something,which I hope is an Octillery.I've also been training my shiny Dragonite because I love the stuffing out of him.I'm trying to get him up to level 100,but he's level 66 right now,so this might take awhile...

"If you don't sharpen your blade,you lose your edge."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

So my sis Prof. Sycamore left Couriway Town after I beat him and I used my Dowsing Machine to look for items. I headed over to a bush and found a Pretty Wing, then I went back to the water's edge near the waterfalls. I went to the Couriway Station again and I picked up common items like a Poke Ball and an Ether there. I headed to the southern part of town across a small bridge and I entered a house where I was questioned about my Starter's size. I got a Mystic Water which I attached to my Greninja before going outside. I made my way over to the Couriway Hotel and got the Scald TM from a little boy there. I taught that to Greninja and replaced Water Pulse, which seemed redundant anyway. I then saved.

Did some things today. First of all, I continued training Zweilous by battling trainers at the Battle Chateau. I got it to level 64, it evolved into Hydreigon and I taught it Flamethrower afterwards which completed its moveset. With that, the team was complete. Afterwards, I had to do a trade with X to obtain an item which is otherwise unobtainable in Y, needed it for the team. Then I went back to the Battle Maison and bought a few more items from the item shop that I needed for the team. Gave all team members their correct items and entered the Super Triple Line with them. Started battling and won 30 battles in a row so far, will continue tomorrow.

After IV breeding a Quirky Moody Snorunt with 31 IVs in Special Attack and Speed for the past few days, I finally got a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Moody Female Snorunt.

The only thing left is to get this spread along with the Spikes Egg Move. That may take some time since I don't have any good Klefki parents yet.
    These Pokemon is now available for trade. PM me if interested.

2x Male Adamant Speed Boost 31/31/31/X/31/31 *5 IV Flawless* Carvanha
    2x Male Adamant Speed Boost 31/31/31/X/31/31 *5 IV Flawless* Carvanha with Egg Moves Thrash, Double-Edge, Brine, and Destiny Bond

Game Information:
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 3282-4449-0711
    Pokemon X OT: Serenna
    Pokemon X Friend Safari: *Fairy* Kirlia, Spiritzee, Floette (Red)

Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1779-2063-5352
    Pokemon Y OT: Serenna
    Pokemon Y Friend Safari: *Poison* Kakuna, Venomoth, Whirlipede

Grinded out some friend Safaris last night. Nothing special found 1 I like but the exp isn't so high. I got my Azumarril up to level 50 tho

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I talked to more people in several rooms at the Couriway Hotel and left after getting another O-Power from Mr. Bonding. I purchased some Fresh Water outside then I moved around some puddles near the waterfalls and picked up a Prism Scale. I Surfed on the pond south of the puddles and I battled some Lombre and Floatzel there, then I headed out of Couriway Town since I had finished everything there was to do there. I wandered north and I passed the red flowers again on Route 18 and then I headed towards the entrance to Terminus Cave. Once inside I moved past the mining cart and battled some more wild Pokemon and then I used Rock Smash on a rock and found a Heart Scale. I saved before going further.

Did more battles in the Battle Maison today. I won 19 more battles which got me up to Battle #50 for a rematch with my waifu Dana. It wasn't all easy getting there though, there were a couple of close battles along the way. Though it doesn't matter since I made it all the way and got to battle her, although it was not by any means a perfect battle from my side, I did some stupid mistakes against her. But it doesn't matter because I won, and quite easily too. Battle Video Q27W-WWW9-WWW9-Y8SS. For this, I got my third Monument in the Maison. Now I only have two left to get here. Continued battling afterwards and won some more battles, currently standing undefeated at a streak of 65 battles won. There were a few close ones among these last ones as well, you'll learn to loathe some opposing Pokemon sets while battling in the Maison. Will continue tomorrow and see how much further I can go.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 3rd September 2014 at 11:50 PM.

Congratulations to Doctor Leaf on the Bug Locke. Very cool play thru

I continued leveling in the Friend Safari today. I know it takes more time but it's fun using the pokemon a little bit to form that bond. Two things :

-I found my own Safari lol. Never visited before. Water : Gyarados , Octillery , and Frogadier.

-I actually used Fling with Nuzleaf and lost my Lucky egg lol. It was early I jus turned off the game lol.

Getting my pokemon leveled tho. My Blue team should be ab ready to test out. My Turtle team and Ghost team are filling up fast. I have a team of Crocodile/Alligators/ Big Mouths I'm working on of Feraligatr, Krookodile , Mawile, Tytantrum , Victrebel and 1 more. Jus need to re breed Victrebel and Mawile. The other 3 are Ev trained.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I wandered through Terminus Cave and I encountered more wild Pokemon like Graveler and Sandslash, which I defeated anyway for more experience points. I broke some more rocks apart with Pangoro's Rock Smash as I moved past a mining cart near the entrance and I encountered and caught a wild Shuckle in an Ultra Ball. I headed down some steps afterwards and came across some ledges that I couldn't climb over, so I went across a small bridge and reached a Star Piece item. I backtracked and went under another bridge as I looked around for more items. I battled some wild Durant and as I approached a rock a shadow dropped from the ceiling and I battled an Ariados. After catching it, I broke more rocks apart.

I've rolled the dice on the wonder trades again. This time I broke the bank!

Heres my hull:

- Shiny Froakie
    - 6 IV Torchoc
    - 5 IV Gible
    - 5 IV Charmander
    - 5 IV furfrou
    - 5 IV Binacle
    - 5 IV Bagon
    - 5 IV Swablu
    - 5 IV Vulpix
    - Snivy
    - Tepig
    - Totodile

Other news, very close to finishing off the Kalos dex. Just need about 17 missing pokemon to see. Lets hope these trades help =3. After that, I'll work on a new wifi team
    My Friend Code: 1435-4378-9935 My Friend Safari: Dark type: Pawniard, Cacturne, Sableye

Looking for: Nothing at this current time.

IGN: Andrew

I've claimed Audino Formally known as Great Horned Owl

Page 321 of 342 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331 ... LastLast