Page 368 of 378 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 9439

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Caught a Shiny Swablu with her HA of Cloud Nine in a horde, I was looking for Scyther but they never showed. It seems this month's CH is not working out for me. I cannot for the life of me find a Shiny Kanto Pokemon. It's like they know I want them so they are not showing.

Friend Code: 1564-3276-9539, Ground safari Phanpy, Nincada, Diggersby
    Name: Ani-Mei, X name Theia, Y name Virgil
    AS name Yuna, OR name Tidus
    Sun name Sakura, Moon name, Rhode

The whole 20th anniversary hype has renewed my trainer's spirit. ^_^ I've decided that I want to ACTUALLY complete a National Dex; this is probably the greatest time to do that.

Thus, after over two years of inactivity in Pokémon Y, I booted up to find myself… in Cyllage City, needing my second badge. I've got my work cut out for me to get my Yveltal from that game.

I'd forgotten about the team I bred for this playthrough… It's currently Scraggy, Braixen, Helioptile, Tirtouga, Goomy, and Aerodactyl, all IV-bred from my old X game. Having played X to death years back, I had some rather unexpected nostalgia rush to the surface when I went into the Cyllage Gym. Even though I was reminded of how paper-thin Helioptile's defenses are, my team did not disappoint. As has become something of a tradition for me over the years, I swept the Gym Leader's team with Scraggy, though the type matchup makes that rather unremarkable; I look forward to giving the Fairy Gym Leader a beatdown, though.

I played Y and received Hoopa for the game after a really long time. I later deposited it into the PC and continued my Dragon Safari hunt. After a couple of random encounters, I saved, and no shiny.

"The Dragon that is immune to Dragon and the Fairy that is weak to Fairy."
    Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

i just finished 1 battle against a player online using TM slave pkmn. they sent out 3 pkmn which threw me off guard as im used to full 6v6. they had Latios on the filed using fly on my Farfetch'd, LOL the first night slash did just over 1/2 health damage to latios. the 2nd fly attack missed fetch'd and i got a 2HKO with nightslash to defeat an untrained/improperly trained Latios. i would've enjoyed the battle more however they really are dragging out the battle timer.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

Continuing on Y:

- I reached Ambrette town finally and saw Calem and we visited the fossil lab building, then I stepped outside and exchanged pokemon inside of the pokemon center and I shopped as well.
    - I visited the town's hotel too and then I visited the Ambrette town aquarium and picked up an Old Rod from some fisherman. I headed east to Route 9 now and rode a Rhyhorn. ^^;
    - I went through the cliffs and mountains while on Rhyhorn and caught a Sandile and Helioptile, then I arrived outside of Glittering cave which I now entered. I saved inside a dark tunnel.

i saw an itain player on GTS and tried to trade with them for some ITA tagged pkmn for my search for foreign tagged pokemon. she didnt have anything she thought she could offer for trade??? i did a battle with her and had my fetch'd primed to brave bird her venusaur. too bad she led with venusaur and i had my aggorn up so i could set rocks. her team was too strong for my current team but i got a few good hits on her pkmn. her yveltal dealt ca lot of damage to my pkmn and even used onblivion wing a few times. the best part was my scarfed flygon giga draining her greninja for 3/4 HP. Flygon fell to icebeam but farfetch'd somehow survived an ice beam with minimal health to get frozen. the lum berry did the trick and i leaf bladed greninja for the kill. i lost 3-0 then. still got the nice surprise for fetch'd.

lol i just destroyed her venusaur lead in a newer battle..

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

just had a great battle just now vs a pkmn team that wouldve usually beaten me without issues. a mega gengar was on the team, wash rotom, gliscor and conkeldurr. wash rotom took a poison jab for near half health and got poisoned, flygon giga drained it later to beat it with 1 hit. his gliscor took a lucario close combat for half health to fall to unboosted icefang from my own gliscor. i was having a 1 month long drought to even try surprising a player's gliscor with my icefang variant. i just overpowered and outsped conkeldurr.

the best was that my gliscor wouldve needed 3hko psychic damage taken from mega gengar to lose. i got crit instead from a boosted my gliscor icefang to leave 1-3hp on to M-gengar. to put a great amount salt in his wounds i finished off M-gengar with a night slash from farfetch'd knowing hynopsis is useless due to fetchd's um berry LOL. the only down side i had for the battle was that i couldnt save the battle video

as for the past few days i made some great progress collecting foreign tagged pkmn to work towards a complete foreign tag dex. i still have a few in stock left to evolve at this point.
    Last edited by nel3; 14th February 2016 at 3:13 PM.

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

Finally started a new game in my X Version This time I'm going witht he girl character to get new options on customization. I'm planning to build a team around psychic and ghost pokemon. For now I'm planning on Delphox and Gougeist

Today on my game:

- I crept through Glittering cave's long winding tunnel and I battled wild pokemon and soon I reached the bottom floor and saw Team flare grunts which I now proceeded to defeat.
    - Calem showed up and teamed up with me and together we saved a scientist who I then grabbed a Sail Fossil from. After that I left Glittering cave and visited Ambrette town again. :3
    - I revived my Sail Fossil at the fossil lab and added Amaura to my team and set off along the coast of Route 8 next. I got the Dowsing machine and I fished using my Old rod as well.

Played my Y for the first time since last month. Last time I played, I was doing Super Triple battles at the Battle Maison, so I decided to continue my streak for a little while. I used the same team I was using before, based around Endeavor Aron, and started on battle 209 or something like that. The trainers I faced didn't give me much trouble and I didn't have that many Pokemon faint. I got my streak up to 220 straight wins before deciding to stop for the moment.

After that, I made some changes to my party at the PC and then left the Maison. I headed over to the Kiloude station and took the train back to Lumiose City. Then, I walked all the way over to the Battle Chateau and went inside. I fought a few trainers with my Heliolisk, including Clemont and Wikstrom, before leaving and returning to Camphrier Town.
    >>// \\<<

I finally got all the Vivillon patterns! The last one I needed was Sandstorm and I got it by putting up Vivillon for Vivillon trades in the GTS over and over. Although I think one of my patterns is actually in Alpha Sapphire, not Y. But I'll count that one anyway.

Today on my game:

- I kept going straight north on Route 8 and soon I arrived at Cyllage city's vibrant streets and I visited the pokemon center as well as a clothes shop. I then got a free bicycle.
    - I explored more places at Cyllage city including the coast and then I encountered Grant the gym leader and I attained the Strength Hm move from him which I taught to Pancham.
    - I paid a quick visit to Hotel Cyllage and then I went to the Cyllage gym and I began climbing the rock walls inside and defeating the motley of trainers and their rock types too. ^o^

i did alot of stream lining of my FC list to clear up some space for more FCs. i was checking some 3rd safaripkmn that i wasnt sure which floette color it was and the first one i got was a shiny red floette. its cool, though its tempered due to my superstitions on getting random shinnies while im trying an long MM run with no luck in the right shiny so far. i now remember why i dont bother to clear up my FC list regularly, it sure takes some time.

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

I came on sppf for the first time in many months yesterday, and when I looked at spp home page, I noticed an event for Y to celebrate the franchise's twentieth anniversary. I received Celebi and then turned the game off.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I've been trying to fill up my Pokedex recently, at least getting Pokémon I can get without trading/friend safari...

Some Pokémon I recently got include Timburr, Wooper, Pichu, Igglybuff, Hoothoot, Starly and Wynaut all by breeding. Lickilicky, Magnezone, Boldore, Mareep, Flaffy, Carbink by catching or evolving using my Mew in Victory Road with expshare on.

I recently was looking for a Magneton in Lost Hotel to breed a Magnemite and in about 10 enounters of Pawniard a blue one appeared... My first shiny found in any game and it was without shiny charm and just running around. I actually had left and returned and it was the first encounter back in.

Today on my game:

- Still in Cyllage city's gym, I battled against Grant and I used Pancham to defeat his Amaura and then I used Roselia to defeat his Tyrunt. I won the Cliff badge when that was over.
    - Upon leaving the gym I visited the pokemon center once again and did some shopping and after that I headed toward the Route 10 path. I defeated trainers and caught a Houndour.
    - As I moved toward Geosenge town I saw some Team flare members hanging around on Route 10 so naturally I defeated them ha ha. I then made it into Geosenge town itself.

i had a great day so far in the X save file. finally got a good 4IV HA shiny qwilfish which took atleast 1600 eggs or more to get. got a bunch of foreing pkmn to add to my dex while i was at it. i just need to restock GTS fodder and i can finally move onto getting some pkmn HA females restocked.

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

- I visited Geosenge town's pokemon center now and did some shopping inside as well, then I saw some Team flare members scattered around the town and I spoke with Calem next also.
    - I got items around town and then I left and visited Route 11 and caught a Hariyama and other pokemon while defeating my share of trainers as well. I then saw the Reflection Cave. :]
    - I quickly ran along the cave and past some walls that acted as mirrors and I defeated more trainers and caught a Wobbuffet and I picked up some items as well while I trained my team.

Welp because I'm not sure weather or not we will see Kalos again. I decided to restart my Y version!

I picked the girl this time, because i've never played XY as a girl before. I changed out of my PJ's and into a funky outfit. Went downstairs and at the advice of my mum headed out. I was greeted by two neighbors ^^.

So after leaving my home town and a short walk I was beckoned to sit down. There I met Trevor, Tierno, Shauna and Calem. After picking my own nickname I was given the chance to get my own starter. I picked Fennekin, because I would like to SR Zapdos for comp at some point and because Serena in the anime had one, seemed appropriate .

Anyway, once I met my partner and received a Pokedex and a letter for my mum, I headed out. Shauna wanted a battle, so I obliged. It was an easy win :/.

After heading home and giving mum the letter I finally headed out to the forest. I was shown how to catch a Pokemon by Calem and given pokeballs. I caught a Pidgey and Fletchling (Ain't no Nuzlocke rules here ) Had to battle a youngster to get to the forest but once inside I levelled up Fenne to level 14 and caught Pikachu, Panpour, Pansage, Pansear, Weedle, Caterpie and Scatterbug.

With all that I headed out of the forest and onto Santalune city. Had to battle a few youngsters on the way but it wasn't difficult. I knew what to do, so headed to the Poke center. Picked up 10 Pokeballs and 1 potion. Then headed to the gym. I had to battle a girl outside for some rollerskates. But that was fun and I <3 the skates.

On to the gym. I defeated all the trainers inside with Ember and saved in front of the gym leader. :3 The initiated the battle. It was kinda tough with Fenni being weak to Surskit and having water sport reduce the effectiveness of my only STAB -__- Still overcame it and got the badge as well as my TM. Oh yeah, Fenni evolved to ^^

Once I healed up at the Pokecenter, I was about to leave when I was stopped by a nice lady and got the EXP Share (YES!). Moving onto the northern route. I cuaght Ralts/Skity/female Combee and Flabebe. After defeating the trainers here I was stopped by two people talking about fairies and dex's. Following them to Lumiouse city I headed to the poke center and then onto the professors lab. There he asked for a battle, challenging me with the 3 Kanto starters. I won, but Squirtle was a pain. Funny though, when he offered me a Pokemon I chose Squirtle. Didn't want to wait for the eventual Lapras. Plus pretty bored with Charizard.

Anyway after being summoned to a Cafe by Calem. I was introduced to Diantha and Lysander. Interesting. But once all this was over with I headed onto the next route and saved my game.
    Alatar VGC & Lord Fighting
    Apricorn IV Breeders + VGC/Smogon Battles!

- I kept walking through Reflection Cave until I had found the exit which led me to Shalour city. I visited the pokemon center and stocked up on items, then I went back outside.
    - I visited homes and since I couldn't enter Shalour city's gym yet. I went north along the shore toward the Tower of Mastery and saw Tierno. I got the Intriguing stone from him. ^^
    - I fished by the shore next and I went into the Tower of Mastery and saw Korrina and Gurkinn. We spoke and then Calem and I battled each other. When I won, I went back to Shalour.

All I did today on X was battling various people in the Battle Chateau, trying to get that team to level 100. One of the the few things I'm doing on this and OR to keep myself occupied until S&M come out later in the year.

I originally stopped doing this in the game ever since I got to the max amount of money you can carry, because I didn't want to ruin it.
    But I thought "why not? and decided to keep doing what I mentioned above.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Created a new save on Y just for the hell of it. Was thinking of doing a Nuzlocke but I kind of wanted to build a particular team this time around. Just defeated Grant at Cyllage Gym.

Squad at the moment with natures in brackets: Frogadier Lv26 (Mild), Fletchinder Lv26 (Jolly), Ivysaur Lv25 (Lax), Honedge Lv25 (Gentle), Floette Lv25 (Gentle), Tyrunt Lv25 (Adamant). I went for balance type-wise this time around, I think it works pretty well. Fire-Water-Grass core is solid, then having a potential Aegislash and Florges is useful typing-wise, I haven't properly used those two either (Aegislash a bit). Went with Tyrunt as I wanted a Dragon-type to round it out, was thinking about Gible but I've used it before and I always box Tyrunt as soon as I get it. Showing it some love this time. Still need to find a Shiny and Dusk Stone for Floette and what will be Doublade soon.

I was running through Route 5 while getting some items using Cut on previous routes and found a Shiny Minun. Caught it first ball. I should be excited to find a wild shiny but it's a Minun, lol.

- So I finally got access into Shalour city's gym and I went around a skating ring and defeated some trainers and then I arrived where Korrina was and I battled against her there.
    - I defeated Korrina's fighting pokemon with my Inkay and Fletchinder and I was rewarded with the Rumble badge and a Tm as well, and then I visited Shalour's pokemon center.
    - I prepared to leave Shalour city and went back to the Tower of Mastery cuz I needed to defeat Korrina once more to get a mega ring. I climbed up that tower and saw her at the top.

Since the announcement of these year wide event legendaries distribution, it's compelled me to try and track down Moltres/Articuno in XY. I'm still trying to encounter Moltres at this time in Y (even though I still dislike how many times you need to encounter them normally) so I can start a new on that game and pick whichever starter is needed to be able to find Articuno.

I lost track how many times I've encountered it, so I'm just going to keep finding it until it settles down in Azure Bay.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Not sure where to post this but I had a weird glitch happen on my game just now. I'm caught level 2 Fletchling, gave it a nickname, it still had poisoning and red hp.
    I went to the Pokemon center and put a level 48 Zoroark in the first slot. The Zoroark was female and the Fletchling is male. I went back to route 2 and ran into a Pidgey.

Fletchling who is in slot 3 is sent out, with it's nickname and it sprite. However it Zoroark is on the screen below with it's moves.

Fletchling also has Zoroarks level and hp. I didn't try using one of Zoroarks moves since I figured there was an animation created for Fletchling to use Night Slash or Embargo so I figured it crash or freeze the game.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Maserati777; 15th March 2016 at 2:52 AM.

Page 368 of 378 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372 ... LastLast