Page 375 of 378 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378 LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,375 of 9432

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

So I've been nursing this group of HA 'mons for a while now on my X version; critters I've been meaning to train since... gosh, last year already?! They're supposed to be for my retired teams from previous generations, as well as a Gooey Goodra for my main team. In total, I had a Motor Drive Electivire (the only non-HA of the bunch), a Justified Lucario, a Speed Boost Blaziken (no mega), a Rough Skin Garchomp, a Magic Guard Alakazam, a Sheer Force Feraligatr, and the aforementioned Goodra. They'd already been levelled up a bit from previous attempts, but I'd been so bored of Le Wow that I just kept procrastinating this project for a long, LONG time, so making such tremendous headway on it this afternoon/evening while I was chillin' at my mom's place doing my laundry feels really good.

As of this moment, my Lucario, Goodra, Blaziken, and Electivire are Lv.100; my Zam is Lv.97; my Gatr is Lv.93; and my Garchomp is Lv.78. I finally upgraded my EXP O-Power to Lv.3, as well, which made grinding so much faster. But, it's 10:45pm in my area right now, so it's just about time for bed. I don't have to be up all that early in the morning, so maybe I'll finish this long-forgotten project tomorrow! ...Or maybe I'll just go back to my usual routine and procrastinate on it a bit longer. Who knows? Stay tuned for updates!

Update: PROJECT COMPLETE!!! I woke up early and hammered out the last of the levels I had to grind in a couple of hours! Feels good, man!
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 7th August 2016 at 2:48 PM.
    "Blessed are the peacekeepers, champions of the just."

IGN: Alduin (X, OR), Lillith (Y, AS)
    NNID: ArceusKnight
    3DS FC: 0318-8048-1351

I have several HA Pokémon, shinies, and a handful of events for trade! Looking for anything to expand my collection! PM me if you're interested!

I did a few things on Y tonight. First, I flew to Kiloude to check the IVs of some of the non-shiny Rotom I hatched earlier. I found one with 5 perfect IVs and stored it in a separate PC box with the best Chinchou I hatched. Want to send them to my Omega Ruby so that I can raise a Lanturn & Rotom on that game in the future.

Next, I used Wonder Trade to give away a few of my remaining Rotom. Got mostly foreign language Pokemon in return, which was interesting, including Klefki, Helioptile, and Kecleon.

After that, I went back to the Day Care to get the Pokemon I had in it out as I forgot earlier. Finally, I saved and then transferred my best Rotom & Chinchou to my Bank.
    ~ * * ~

I was being plain stupid. I traded a few non shiny Pumpkaboo on GTS, with 4 IVs, I traded a moment before a shiny (not Pumpkaboo) for a Dragonite (for my living dex). And the description was "it's shiny". I forgot to remove the description, and I got a 4 IV Typhlosion for a 4 IV Pumpkaboo, and some people really thought that it was shiny.
    I'm a Dutch boy, and I'm a christian

My latest and most lucky XY battlespot battle: PQKW-WWWW-WW4N-Q5JX.
    FC: 1006-3454-1396 DM me yours and I'll add you.
    Friend safari: flying: spearow, woobat, and fletchinder, please tell me after adding me.

Started with testing Danger against the Exeggutor trainer in Anistar gym. He managed to knock exeggutor to half health before being Ko'd by two Wood Hammers. Headed back to Route 16 to train him up a couple more levels. Caught a Magneton during a trip to lost Hotel and headed back to Route 13 to evolve it. Put Magnezone on wonder trade and it went to a person just starting a OR/AS game as Liepard did a few weeks ago. eventually Danger reached level 42 and i headed back to the gym. Danger did decent against the rest of the trainers but, Wooley handled Olympia pretty well. Then started the Team Flare battles. The fight against Lysandre was easy. Midnight vs Mienfoo and then Mega Wooley vs the rest. Besides Golbat Confusing Wooley the Flare grunts were not that difficult either. Helps that there was the room of beds to heal my pokemon. Mostly ignored AZ's story because ive heard it a few times before. After defeating Xerosic and him activating the Ultimate weapon i flew to Geosenge. This battle with Lysandre went almost the same as the Lumiose battle. Except Gyrados took out Wooley with Earthquake and Apple had to finish it. the Admin and Grunt battles were all easy since they all targeted Calems pokemon 95% of the time. In the basement i was expecting a battle against 5 Houndoor, I dont know why. Caught Yveltal with the Masterball because i forgot to save and didnt wanna do the whole base over. Sent Danger to the PC temporarily so Yveltal could fight the second Lysandre fight. Swapped Danger and Yveltal again once i flew back to Anistar. Had tons of trouble trying to train Danger on route 18 and Terminus cave. After two trips to the Poke center, i gave up and turned on the EXP share. Explored Terminus Cave with Apple just enough until Danger evolved into Bisharp. Got a Heart Scale from rock smash, so i flew back to Dendemille and taught Danger Iron Head. During the fight in Couriway Town with Sycamore, Wooley took out Charizard and Blastoise and Ying-Yang had Venusaur. Skipped over most of Route 19 because i didnt want to go get Lapras out of the PC at the moment. Nthing exciting during the fights with Shauna, Trevor or Tierno. Though i do wonder how the bridge we fought on didnt break. Quick change of clothes in Snowbelle and it was off to route 20. Caught a Jigglypuff named Norma for no special reason at the time. Got lost for a little, but eventually found Wulfric at Pokemon Village. At the Gym Ying-Yang Melted everything with no trouble. Traded Norma for Pierce and taught Apple Fenzy Plant as i explored the City. Flew back to Santalune to avoid Route 21.

Team
    Apple/Chesnaught - lvl 55
    Ying-Yang/Pyroar - lvl 55
    Midnight/Aromatisse - lvl 55
    Wooley/Ampharos lvl 55
    Thunder/Flygon lvl 55
    Danger/Bisharp lvl 55
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 11th August 2016 at 4:53 AM.

Boys, Girls, I want to share my good mood, because while breeding for Egg moves in my Pokemon Y game I randomly obtained a shiny Omanyte! This was unexpected and welcomed! I had that mixed feeling of "well, it could've happened at a better time, with good natures and egg moves" but you never spit on a natural shiny so I was really happy.

Just a bit later while passing Haze to the Krabby that I intended to breed from the get to go... Another shiny happened! And this time it had a positive nature (set with Everstone), came in a bank ball and had actual egg moves! This is some crazy luck because Krabby was my first shiny Pokemon back in Ruby.

Since this all happened thanks to the Community that provided the pokes I needed for my project (I'm away from my old games so I couldn't fetch the bank balls nor moves myself at the time), I feel like I have to give back something to you guys so I'm thinking about holding a few giveaways in order to "pay back" the stupid good luck I had with two unexpected shinies in a row like this
    My friend Safari: Gabite, Sligoo and Noibat. Fc 4742-5151-6698

Looking for Shinny Spindas

My Pokemon Blog: https://theworldpokeball.wordpress.com/

Hi guys, new to the forums here, so sorry if this has been answered. I just started a new run of X today, and I noticed that the player character is holding a yellow 3ds with what looks like the Pokémon 20 years-art on it. Has this always been there, or is it a new feature? Couldn´t remember seeing it before...

Started playing X a few days ago and, in something new for me, I went in pretty much blind. I didn't follow any of the pregame hype very closely like I did with Black and White and BW2 or even Diamond and Pearl. I had some idea of what to expect--I knew the first stages of the starters and was aware of Mega Evolution, for instance--but I knew basically no new Pokemon, no Gym Leaders, no storyline, nothing about the region, etc. So it's been a different kind of playing experience so far.

Currently, I'm up to Shalour City. I cleared everything I needed to do there with the Mega Evolution Guru and battling Serena and I just spent most of my playtime yesterday and today level grinding on Route 12. I'm pretty neurotic about level grinding, and my general rule of thumb is to have all party Pokemon 6 levels higher than the highest wild Pokemon I can find in the area. Since the highest I bumped into on Route 12 were Lv. 25, and I just finished bringing up my whole team to Lv. 31. I'm currently outside the Shalour City Gym, ready to battle Korrina. I'm not sure if Lv. 31 will be good enough to beat her, especially since I don't have anything strong against the Fighting type. I'll battle the Trainers in her Gym to get a sense.

It's pretty exciting to have all my Pokemon past Lv. 30. They'll start evolving pretty soon--Fletchinder and Quilladin are just around 5 levels away, give or take; Pancham is one level away (and I have a Dark-type Pokemon to get him to evolve, shoutout to Inkay); Litleo is just like one level, and Tyrunt is only a few away as well. Only one who won't be evolving soon is Helioptile, partly because I don't have a Sun Stone and partly because I want to wait until later to make sure he learns all the moves he needs.

Anyway, long story short, I have 6 Pokemon all at Lv. 31 and I'm about to step into the Shalour City Gym to take on Korrina for badge #3.

Team so far:
    Quilladin
    Fletchinder
    Pancham
    Litleo
    Helioptile
    Tyrunt

I wanted a team of all Kalos Pokemon, and unfortunately I didn't have room for Hawlucha, which actually might be my favorite Kalos Pokemon. (Would've been a third Fighting type and second Flying type.) Yeah, I know it's not a super balanced team--two Fire types, two Fighting types, 3 weaknesses to Fairy, etc--but it's in-game, so it shouldn't matter too much, right? Just went with Pokemon I liked.
    Last edited by KickAsh; 12th August 2016 at 8:18 PM.

@^: You get a Sun Stone in Shalour City. Show the Intriguing Stone to a hiker near the Rte. 12 gate after getting it appraised by Gurkinn, and he trades you a Sun Stone for it. You can also get any evolution stone at any time in the game you want from Super Training, altho they only drop from the top-tier training games, so it takes a bit of grinding to unlock them.
    "Blessed are the peacekeepers, champions of the just."

IGN: Alduin (X, OR), Lillith (Y, AS)
    NNID: ArceusKnight
    3DS FC: 0318-8048-1351

I have several HA Pokémon, shinies, and a handful of events for trade! Looking for anything to expand my collection! PM me if you're interested!

- So I finished winning against Korrina and she gave me the Lucario that I had borrowed, then I went back to Shalour city once again cuz I had to exchange pokemon on the PC ha ha.
    - I went toward Route 12's gate now and saw Calem and he gave me the Surf Hm, which I now taught to my pokemon. I grabbed a gift Lapras as well at Route 12 and began surfing next. :3
    - I defeated some trainers right before visiting the Skiddo pasture and I rode on one and picked up items and then I crossed the flowers and started heading toward Coumarine city.

Today, I used Wonder Trade to get rid of a few of the Rotom I hatched a while ago. Got the usual stuff in return - Zigzagoon, starters, etc. Didn't get anything too interesting.

After that, I went to several places around the Kalos region to visit some berry trees. I managed to obtain several berries and also re-explore some areas.

Finally, I returned to the Battle Chateau. I battled a few trainers there and swept them all with my Delphox.
    ~ * * ~

- I finished exploring the land section of Route 12's path, so now I went to the shore and surfed until I reached the Azure Bay area. I did some fishing and won some battles along the islands.
    - I picked up items on the small islets and I went back to Route 12 when I was done. I entered Coumarine city finally and I passed the boats and got a new fishing rod as well. ^^
    - When I was finally inside the monorail station, I spoke with Diantha and professor Sycamore, grabbed the Fly Hm and then I went to Coumarine's southern half and healed my team.

Currently trying to get a shiny Nincada from Masuda method. Trying to hatch the egg on and off for about two weeks. It's a struggle.
    What I need: Diancie

Friend Safari: Ivysaur, Gogoat, Sunkern

Traded the team I had on my second X play-through so I can restart and play-through it for the third time. (That team was, if you're curious: Furfrou, Tyrantrum, Aegislash, Lapras, Hawlucha and Houndoom)

This third play-through I'm doing is going to be different, in that I'll be trying something I've never done before, team-wise.
    The team I'll have will consist of the six Pokemon Ash has had during his Kalos adventure on the anime.

That team will end up being:

Pikachu
    Greninja
    Talonflame
    Noivern
    Hawlucha
    Goodra

I know he doesn't have Goodra anymore, that's just to have a full team of six.
    Also, I'm not going to have the exact move-set they have on the anime because I do need to account for some HMs I'll need.

All in all, this should be quite an interesting (and at times, challenging) play-through.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

- I visited a few more spots in Coumarine city, then I went to the gym and saw Calem outside and he wanted to challenge me cuz he's a masochist ha ha. I won and entered the gym.
    - I swung from vines in Coumarine's jungle based gym and defeated trainers on my way up to Ramos' location. When I arrived, I battled his grass types and won the Plant badge.
    - I went down a slide and healed my team next and did some shopping as well before leaving to Route 13's path. I went through the desert and caught a Gible and saw Team Flare nearby too.

- I started my new X adventure with meeting my two new friends Shauna and Serena. Looked in some nearby houses while talking to everyone I could talk to.
    - Made my way down Route 1 to Aquacorde town where I met two more of my friends, Tierno and Trevor. I then received my first Pokemon, Froakie.
    - As I made my back to Vaniville town Shauna asks me to battle her, where I win. I then continue my way back to Vaniville town to give my Mom her letter.
    - After looking around the rest of Aquacorde town, I make my way to Route 2 where I get taught how to catch Pokemon.
    - I then proceed to catch Pokemon to add to my team.

Team so far (bolded = Pokemon I'm keeping on my team)

- Froakie ( lv. 7)
    - Pidgey (Lv. 7)
    - Bunnelby (Lv. 7)
    - Fletchling (Lv. 7)
    - Zigzagoon (Lv. 7)

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

- I finished exploring the Kalos power plant's desert exterior and received a key that allowed me to go inside. When I got in, I saw a room full of employees who were kept as hostages.
    - I went to the back room of the power plant and discovered more Team Flare stooges there, which I began defeating hee hee. I defeated Aliana as well and I saved the power plant.
    - I went out again and went south till I saw a tall man by the Lumiose city entrance. When I was at North Boulevard, I chatted with Shauna and saw Clemont by the Prism Tower/gym.

So i rage quit my Y playthrough.

My pokemon were 2 levels lower than the Victory Road pokemon and 5 less then the Strongest Trainers. Also the E4 are levels 63-68. Didnt feel like spending 2 days training my whole team up 10 levels. (forgot about the EXP Share until after i deleted my game.) Team got Wiped out by a Snorlax at the end of Victory Road, so i had to do the whole cave over again. Then I ran into a Medicham trainer i missed the first time and she Ko'd my team a Second time. Minor complaint, but i also couldnt find the Brick Break and Energy Ball TMs anywhere. Despite searching Route 20 and Terminus Cave from top to bottom.

I regret it now, but it is done.
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 13th September 2016 at 1:05 AM.

After battling the youngster (I can't recall his name at the moment) outside Santalune forest, I went inside and caught two more Pokemon to put on my team: Pansear and Pikachu. Since we now gain experience through just catching Pokemon, I only catch Pokemon that will be permanent (or decent temporary additions) to my teams.

- I then proceeded to explore the rest of Santalune forest battling any trainer I could and finding the occasional item.
    - I then left Santalune forest and began making my way through route 3 towards Santalune city, battling any trainers I could on the way there.
    - Arrived at Santalune city where I began looking around and talking to various people
    - Made my way to route 22 where I caught (and added) a Riolu temporarily to my team, also training up my party for my gym battle.
    - After, I went to the gym and battled Viola where I won.

Team so far:

- Pikachu (Lv. 11)
    - Riolu (Lv. 9)
    - Froakie (Lv. 9)
    - Pansear (Lv. 9)
    - Fletchling (Lv. 9)
    - Zigzagoon (Lv. 10)

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Just beated two people (out of ~ 8) in random Battle Spot Battles. The first one was a pure lucky one in which I, in the end, defeated a mega evolved Mewtwo (X), with a Kyogrew which succeeded with sheer cold, while my team (of 4 Pokémon) in double battles was almost defeated. The second one was 2 vs 0 thanks to a few attacks that landed in the end. Almost beaten more people, but 1 used Arceus with Perish song, I had two mons left and he in the end only Arceus, because he switched it out.
    I'm a Dutch boy, and I'm a christian

My latest and most lucky XY battlespot battle: PQKW-WWWW-WW4N-Q5JX.
    FC: 1006-3454-1396 DM me yours and I'll add you.
    Friend safari: flying: spearow, woobat, and fletchinder, please tell me after adding me.

I played Pokémon X and started to finish the National Pokédex. At first, I levelled up Chespin so that it could evolve into Quilladin in Victory Road. I didn't have much time but at least Chespin evolved. Once it evolved into Quilladin, I saved.

"The Dragon that is immune to Dragon and the Fairy that is weak to Fairy."
    Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

- Explored Route 4 while picking up the items that I could find, but not battling trainers the first time around
    - I then met Sina and Dexio, and they introduced me to the new Fairy type, I then made my way to Lumiose City.
    - I arrived in Lumiose city and walked to the Pokemon lab
    - Before going to the top floor of the lab, I looked around the first two floors to talk to anybody I could.
    - I got to the top floor where I had my (as in my character) first face-to-face meeting with Professor Sycamore.
    - We had a battle, and then he gave me my choice of which Kanto starter I wanted. I chose Charmander, but I have no plans of using it.

Team so far:

- Zigzagoon (Lv. 10)
    - Riolu (Lv. 10)
    - Fletchling (Lv. 10)
    - Pansear (Lv. 10)
    - Froakie (Lv. 11)
    - Pikachu (Lv. 11)
    Last edited by The Pokemon Broadcast; 23rd August 2016 at 7:24 PM.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Played X to continue my quest to complete the Pokédex. Today was very productive and I ended up getting Chesnaught, Frogadier, Greninja, Diggersby, Linoone, Fletchinder, Talonflame, Pidgeot, Metapod, Butterfree, Kakuna and Beedrill registered in my Dex. Most of it was done by level grinding in Victory Road while the bugs levelled up at Frost Cavern. After such production, I saved in the Dendemille Town Pokémon Center.

"The Dragon that is immune to Dragon and the Fairy that is weak to Fairy."
    Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

All I did the last time I played was exploring Route 5:

- Meeting Korrina for the first time
    - Battled against Tierno for the first time (I think this is the first time you battle him...?)
    - Obtained the TM for Hone Claws

Then I arrived in Camphrier Town

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Completed my national dex for my Y got the shiny charm. Booming!

Going to complete my pokemon X now then going to transfer my pokemon I want to my Y and start again with a new team.
    My Latest Shiny

Current Hunt

Eggs: 20

Previously known as Sprat622
    My 3DS friend code: 3050 - 7561 - 0727. Feel free to add me!

- I went to Shabboneau Castle to look for the Poke-Flute, but it wasn't there
    - I went to to Route 7 to find that a Snorlax was blocking the bridge, so I had to go to Parfuk Palace to find the Poke-Flute
    - I look around Parfum Palace a bit where I eventually end up in the Courtyard where I had to chase down a Furfrou that ran away
    - I watched the fireworks with Shauna, and then afterwards I received the Poke-Flute along with the Protect TM
    - I left Parfum Palace and went back to Route 7 to wake up (and catch) Snorlax
    - I then began levelling up my team a bit before my up coming double battle with my friends

Team so far:

- Zigzagoon (Lv. 12)
    - Riolu (Lv. 13)
    - Fletchling (Lv. 12)
    - Pansear (Lv. 12)
    - Froakie (Lv. 12)
    - Pikachu (Lv. 13)

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Page 375 of 378 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378 LastLast