Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378
Results 9,426 to 9,447 of 9447

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Resetting X for multiple Genesects. I am up to 8. Takes about 35 minutes per Genesect. But, I want to have at least 18-20 when I'm fully burnt out from doing it.
    Living Bank/Dex complete.

Campions beaten: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Kalos, and Alola.

Shiny Collection: ,654,694,716,717,769

- So now that the Pokeball Factory was saved, I left to Laverre city again and went to Route 15's path. I love that area cuz of its autumn foliage hee hee and I caught a few pokemon.
    - I got spooked by some trainers who were hiding under the clumps of leaves and soon I fished with my rods when I approached some ponds, but all I hooked were wild Basculins. ^^;
    - I crossed some bridges and arrived at the Lost Hotel's northern entrance, which I visited after catching a Klefki. I picked up items and then I went out toward Dendemille town next.

Played X/Y a little during the weekend. Mostly to download the Event Genesect, which I got on both games. It is likely the final Event ever for these games, and for the generation as a whole, so it feels a bit sad that there won't be any more events as I really liked the large amount of events during this generation. I hope Gen 7 will follow up and have many events as well. Anyway, I soft-reset until I got the Nature I wanted on the 2 Genesect, it went quite quickly and I got it at the same time on both games. Then I deposited them in the PC. Playing X/Y again made me miss them for some random reason. I like these games and I had lots of fun with them. It is weird, didn't think I would feel this way but I guess I like them more than I thought. It also feels sad how there never was a proper follow-up to them. Anyway, I don't think I'll play X/Y anymore in the near future so this is it, not sure when I'll play them next time.
    September Blue, Thy sorrows be forgotten
    October Auburn, Let this season pass
    November Gray, Restore with thy rain
    December White, Thy beauty ever last

- In Dendemille town now, I met up with professor Sycamore and he updated me on some topics, then I exchanged Pokemon and roamed the icy town and visited a few cottages. :]
    - When I had finished my exploration, I went north through the exterior of Frost Cavern and saw a man and his Mamoswine, battled trainers and then entered the cold cave itself. ^^
    - I slipped on the floor inside and did some level grinding while looking for Pokemon to catch. I gathered some items as well and soon I was at Abomasnow's cave and saw Team Flare.

Today, I spent a little time on Y because I needed to get some Pokemon for my Sun's dex. First, I went to the Day Care and collected three eggs containing a Shieldon, Archen, and Petilil.

Once I had my eggs, I went to Lumiose City, where I purchased a variety of balls at the Poke Ball boutique place. Then, I rode my bike around the city for a little while to get my eggs closer to hatching before finally heading to Route 14. I encountered several Pokemon on that route before finding a Goomy, which I caught after weakening it with my Parasect's False Swipe. After that, I went to Route 17 and searched for a Delibird. Once I found one, I weakened it with Parasect again, then caught it.

Finally, the three eggs I had in my party hatched. I then placed those three Pokemon and the two I caught in an empty PC box along with an extra Chinchou I had. Then, I sent those six Pokemon to Bank and then to Sun.
    >>// \\<<

I haven't been on X since August but I have alot planned for this weekend. I am going to do some horde encounters for HA Nidoran-F, as well as catch a Zoroark. I am also going to transform my Rotom into Rotom-Cut

- I confronted Mable of Team Flare at Frost Cavern and saved the Abomasnow, who then handed me the Abomasite mega stone hee hee. I left the cave and returned to Dendemille.
    - I explored Route 16 next and caught a few Pokemon and grabbed as many items as I could locate among the leaves and then I went to Route 17, which was covered in deep snow.
    - The Mamoswine guy from before kindly lent me his Mamoswine so I could cross the snow and I caught a Sneasel as we moved deeper into the ice. I also picked up a few items nearby.

On my X game, I went to Ambrette Town, then I then flew to Victory Road in order to level up my Inkay. I grinded against many wild Pokemon within the cavern until Inkay reached level 30 and then I flipped the 3DS upside down to induce the evolution. After that I caught a wild Graveler, Haunter, Gurdurr, and Lickitung within Victory Road and used an Escape Rope to leave the cave. I flew to Laverre City and I did some trades in order to evolve some of the Pokemon that I caught at Victory Road.

- I finished crossing the icy wasteland at Route 17 and got a call from Calem and he asked me to meet him in front of Anistar city's gym. I now walked into Anistar city itself hee hee.
    - I exchanged Pokemon inside the Pokemon Center, changed clothes and shopped also before exploring the city. I visited a few homes and the boutique and then went to the gym. :]
    - I challenged Calem and won fast, then I went inside the gym building and began the long task of searching for Olympia's spot and I defeated trainers that I found along the way. ^^

X: ended up with over 18 Genesects. 18 through resets and 5 already in my bank... so, 23 total.

Y: really hitting my Friend Safaris for shiny Pokémon. Started on April 15. Hit my 3rd shiny today: Pikachu. Really digging the Friend Safari now.

Y: Showed off my skating to Korrina at tower of mastery. Battled a person from this forum afterwards and won though he did really good and i was pretty sure i was gonna lose lol
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

- So with the Anistar gym cleared out, all I had to do was challenge its gym leader Olympia. I defeated her team of psychic types swiftly and won the Psychic badge and left the gym.
    - I saw Calem again when I was outside and Lysandre distributed his message via the Holo Caster next in which he explained his scheme to everyone in Kalos. I flew to Lumiose now.
    - I exchanged Pokemon at the closest Pokemon Center I could find and did some shopping before visiting Lysandre's cafe. Once inside I defeated a couple of Team Flare members. ^^

X: completed my second play through. Forgot how awesome the Pokémon League was at the end.

Stated off the day by breeding a Lapras for HMs: Surf, Waterfall, Strength, and TM Rock Smash. It was a level 1 going to the path. Ended up being level 30 at the end right before the league. Stored it in my computer & filled my team with:
    Kangaskhan
    Greninja
    Delphox
    Metagross
    Xerneas
    Lucario

All in all, only Xerneas was the weak link. Had to revive her twice. Other than that, the league went down rather fast.

Not sure what to do now. Guess it's back to Shiny hunting friend safaris. ��

Played Y today since I wanted to spend some time in Kalos. First, I re-explored most of the region by walking from town to town. While doing that, I picked up some berries that had fallen on the ground and battled wild Pokemon with my Clawitzer. My Pickup Linoone was in my party and picked up several items for me, including a Heart Scale, Sun Stone, and Revive.

Once I'd seen all of my favourite places around Kalos again, I went to the Pokemon League. I wanted to use some of my other Pokemon in battle again, such as my Sylveon and Delphox, so I fought the Elite Four. The battles were pretty easy for my team. After that was done, I played for a bit more before saving in Santalune City.
    >>// \\<<

Played OR for the first time since buying it the day it came out.

I reasarted it yesterday and was looking for a female Ralts. While I was searching, I thought to myself how I have never seen a shiny in the wild. I've bred them, chained them, traded for them, received event shinies, but have never actually come across one in the wild.

I have played literally every version of Pokémon (except Sun/Moon), many multiple times, since Blue and Red came out, and today, after all those hundreds, probably thousands of hours of playing I finally found a shiny Zigzagoon in the wild.

Just wanted to share that since I thought it was pretty cool.
    FC: 3582-8784-1492
    IGN: Adam

Pokemon Y Friend Safari - Ghost: Lampent, Phantump, Dusclops

Been making more progress on Y version, playing some more in Pokémon Amie and catching some more Pokémon. My Squirtle just evolved into Wartortle, and I've also caught the Snorlax that was blocking the bridge on Route 7. Also discovered where to plant berries, and got the Cut HM from the garden maze thing, and found that one guy's missing Furfrou before all of that. My current team consists of my Quilladin, Wartortle, Furfrou, Pancham, and Fletchinder. I've decided that I want to add a Honedge to my team

Just got back to Lumoise City for some lunch. Been chasing down Moltres all morning! After three attempts, i was finally able to catch it in a luxury ball. It was a timid nature After lunch, i went to Kiloude City to partake in a quick round at the Maison.
    3DS: 1848-2391-0198
    "There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all... - Grimsley"
    “In our minds and in our hearts, we feel that hardcore music should stay out of big business and stay in the streets, where it belongs. All you kids out there, always, keep the faith!” -- Raymond "Raybeez" Barbieri (11/27/61 - 09/11/97) R.I.P.

Spoiler:- Friend Safari:

I've been down in Kiloude City working through the Battle Maison. Just caught Zygarde!

Tonight, I did a few things on X. I hadn't played it in a while, not since last year IIRC, but I needed to play it over Y since I needed a Swirlix for my Sun.

I started in Kiloude City and took the train to Lumiose. There, I quickly visited the Poke Ball Boutique place to stock up on balls. Then, I headed over to Route 7. After a few wild encounters, I found a Swirlix and caught it in a Dive Ball. I really like the combination of Swirlix's pink and the Dive Ball's blue colouring.

Next, I returned to Kiloude. I rematched Calem and used my Dedenne, Gogoat, and Mega Blastoise to defeat his team. Then, I checked out my Friend Safari, as it'd been quite a while since I'd been there on either XY version (forgot it existed honestly). I had way more safaris than I remembered having, so I only visited a few of them. Didn't find anything terribly interesting, so I didn't catch anything.

Finally, I transferred the Swirlix I caught over to Sun.
    >>// \\<<

i had used a calm HP/SDF bellossom in gen7 weakness battle and bred a few good 5IV pkmn in gen6 for that. i took one of those spares in gen6 and made a monster to help me catch the legends in my pkmn OR game as i didnt do that for many many months. i put the HP/SDF evs, stun spore and 2 attacking moves (moonblast) and moonlight and proceeded to go catch 2 legends in OR. i got my palkia and landorus just now and will get the other 10 later on. i brought that lvl 1 pkmn and another lvl 48 bellossom to 100 in the XY restaurant.
    Last edited by nel3; 30th August 2017 at 5:35 AM.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

A few days ago, I went to the Battle Chateau on Y. I just wanted to have some battles there, since I don't do that too often nowadays.
    Anyway, I fought a few trainers, including Clemont and Malva, and defeated them mostly using my Sylveon and Delphox.

After that, I left and walked over to the Day Care. I wanted to get a few Pokemon to transfer from my Y to USUM eventually and decided on the Kalos fossils. So, I hatched a Tyrunt and an Amaura. While I was waiting for the eggs to hatch, I walked into the flowers and encountered a Flabebe. Even though I didn't really need it, I decided to catch it anyway.

Finally, I transferred the above three Pokemon, along with a Ditto I'll need for breeding on USUM, to my Bank.
    >>// \\<<

Last night I caught a shiny Sigilyph in Pokemon X in the friend safari. Today, I caught a shiny Delibird in the same game and place.
    I type with only my left hand. If you do so, it is optional for you to copy and paste it in your signature.

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0922-5657 (Megan)

Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378