Page 51 of 343 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 8563

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Ran into a Cascoon in the Friend Safari. Promptly had a heart attack.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWvIYe5IEAIkunR.jpg
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Quote Originally Posted by mays View Post
    ran into a cascoon in the friend safari. Promptly had a heart attack.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/bwviye5ieaikunr.jpg
    kill it, kill it with fire. It is staring into my soul.
    I am capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level by speaking. A mere flick of my finger is sufficient to alter the gravitational pull of the planet. I shelve physics texts under "fiction" in my personal library. I consider the Laws of Thermodynamics loose guidelines, at best. In short, I am grasping the reins of the universe's carriage, and every morning I wake up, look the heavens and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the common courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware.
    -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick. (with all due respect to Rich Burlew)

I beat my Y last night and got to play around with friend safari

I need more friend codes =.= i have repeats of types I dont have many types xD feel free to pm me if you want to exchange :P
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

- Finally collected all the Kanto starters over GTS Trading, though I didn't get a Squirtle, I got a Wartortle.
    - Fennekin starter, Chespin from Shauna and Froakie from GTS = Kalos complete. Evovlved the last two into Chesnaught and Greninja.
    - I am legit just roaming around. Paying 100,000 at Restaurant Le Wow and getting 25 Balm Mushrooms + most of my money back through the Amulet Coin.

By the way, does anybody know if there is a sort of item collector that pays double for the aforementioned Balm Mushrooms? And for any other rare item like Nuggets or Pearl Strings for that matter?

Also, people, just add me! I want some peeps on my friend safari and I've only two in there...my friend code's in my signature. Just PM me if you wanna add :3
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    OR Team: Sceptile, Sableye, Aggron, Milotic, Altaria, Manectric
    AS Team (new copy, ugh): Undecided
    As of December 13, I lost my copy of Alpha Sapphire, and over half of my competitive Pokemon and shinies + event legendaries with it. The worst f*** up in my entire life.

Just beat Grant and wandering around Route 10 doing some training.

Got my final team together, just some evolutions to go for all the final forms. Team as follows:

Braixen - Level 32
    Wartortle - Level 31
    Pancham - Level 27
    Snorlax - Level 25
    Aerodactyl - Level 24
    Jolteon - Level 21
    3DS Friend Code: 0576-5848-0410
    My Friend Safari: Electabuzz, Pachirisu and Luxio

Current Pokémon X Team:

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Discovered I can no longer call my Scizor, Assassin. The nickname is blocked by the censor. This saddens me greatly. =(

Well, I finally figured out the Power Plant issue, got my Helioptile to evolve (but not before learning Bulldoze) and trained him to Lv.41. Azumarill hit Lv.43 and learned Superpower, Delphox hit Lv.44, Doublade hit Lv.38, Venusaur hit Lv.39, and Tyrunt is lagging behind at Lv.36, which I hope to fix by challenging the Lumiose Gym.

Does anyone know which city the Move Reminder is in? I need to teach Delphox Shadow Ball amd Venusaur Sleep Powder.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 17th October 2013 at 6:27 PM.

Finally evolved a Charizard, now I can start MegaEvolving!
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    Does anyone know which city the Move Reminder is in? I need to teach Delphox Shadow Ball amd Venusaur Sleep Powder.
    Guys, seriously, these questions are unneeded.
    You can use your map (or with fly) and scroll over the cities/routes. In the right above corner there come the most important things of where your selector is at the moment (including the move deleter/relearner)
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

I evolved Ammy, my helioptile finally and discovered electrify is pretty useless so *I could have evolved her sooner >.> I also beat Valery pretty easily and now I'm in the pokeball factory which has cool music and looks cool to =). I also started training Draggo, my skrelp. Current team:
    Fluff Tail the delphox lv 45
    Luana the blastoise lv 45
    Deirdre the gogoat lv 43
    Lassen the amorus lv 44
    Draggo the skrelp lv 28
    Ammy the heliolisk lv 45

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I just beat the 7th gym last night. I have an interchanging team with everyone between levels 35-60. I plan to start my X version after beating the Champion in Y. I might even do a Scramble Challenge!
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

Just beat 7th gym, Ninjask and Chesnaught both level 71..

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

My gogoat is now level 63. I think it is awesome that he learns Earthquake and Leaf Blade. The other moves I gave it are Leech Seed and Toxic. I think it is funny that a male Gogoat can learn Milk Drink.
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

Just caught Yveltal with a Premier Ball on the first try after getting it to 1HP with false swipe.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

So what happens if you pick the Big Nugget over the Masterball?

I found a Zygarde up on the GTS for, wait for it...ANY SCIZOR! I traded for it immediately, then put it up for a Xerneas. I am the proud owner of Yveltal, Xerneas, Zygarde, and Mewtwo.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Im just taking on the pokemon league for what is it? the fith time now? trying to get my pupitar to evolve.
    team is as stated below minus the delphox

Giratina rocks!
    3DS Friend code: 0232 - 8559 - 6291
    ghost safari with Spiritomb, Shuppet, and Phantump on Y

still waiting on ORAS...

just beat serena in kiloude city and went back to anistar for proffesor sycamore to tell me about the mega-evos and how i can now find hidden stones in places from 8pm th 9pm.

on a random note, i finnaly figured out how to teach noivern boomburst. i levveled him up to lv67 then wondered if he cold learn it from move relearner which he could! so if anybody wants their noivern to learn boomburst( and also dragon pulse) then go to the move relearner.
    friend code is 1934-1322-5430 pm me if you add me,
    on pokemon X i am doing a japanese speed run, not that hard... so far.

Y safari zone type is flying. have woobat,farfetched and rufflet hope this helps
    i also play inazuma eleven 3 lightning bolt/ GO: LIGHT if anybody plays too

Glittering Cave was great. Finally got the feel of a winding twisting dark cave that GF have always wanted to achieve. Hopefully we'll see more of that over-the-shoulder camera. Got my Jaw Fossil after busting up Team Flare.

Dropped off Litleo in the PC. He valiantly stole a lot of exp, meaning I can enjoy the game a lot more. Pikachu still serves as an exp stealer, but he sucks a lot more. As soon as he learns Thunderbolt I'll drop a Thunderstone his way. Tyrunt took Litleo's place, after I SR'd about 15 times. Thanks to Super Training I should be able to give her a lot of speed indeed. I'm currently on Route 8, which is very difficult since its Raining and the place is crawling with Water types.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Just beat Gym 5, battled my rival on Rte. 14, and found a Rare Candy nearby which I used to evolve Tyrantrum! He also learned Dragon Claw while Heliolisk was Bulldozing all over the Gym trainers. I'm saved in the North Blvd. Pokécenter, worrying whether or not I'm adequately prepared for the next section of the game.

Current team:

Heliolisk (Isosia), M Lv.42
    Sand Veil
    -Thunderbolt
    -Return
    -Surf
    -Bulldoze
    Gotta love STAB Return. <3

Doublade (Excelsior), F Lv.40
    No Guard
    -Shadow Claw
    -Gyro Ball
    -Aerial Ace
    -Return
    After a number of misspelled attempts at renaming her, I finally got the spelling right. A proper nickname for such a noble warrior Pokémon. Even in death, she serves her new king well. Anyone know when she learns Sacred Sword and Iron Head? Edit: Iron Head at Lv.45, still looking into Sacred Sword.

Delphox (Mercurye), M Lv.48
    Blaze
    -Flamethrower
    -Psyshock
    -Grass Knot
    -Thief
    Even with an Adamant nature, his Sp.Atk is lots higher than his Atk. I don't appreciate being chewed out for asking a simple question, especially when I already found the answer on Serebii's site. Move Reminder is in Dendemille Town.

Azumarill (Glamazon), F Lv.44
    Huge Power
    -Aqua Tail
    -Return
    -Superpower
    -Bubble
    Seriously need info on if/when Azumarill learns Play Rough. I would like at least one Fairy move on my team, since Delphox can't learn the Dazzling Gleam TM.

Venusaur (Tropicool), M Lv.41@Venusaurite
    Overgrow
    -Razor Leaf
    -Venoshock
    -Leech Seed
    -Poison Powder
    His Mega Evolution really helps against my rival's Greninja.

Tyrantrum (Oedipus), M Lv.39
    Strong Jaws
    -Rock Tomb
    -Dragon Claw
    -Crunch
    -Return
    My most physically imposing yet lowest level teammate. Not quite sure what to make of him yet.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 17th October 2013 at 9:22 PM.

Started my Y version!
    I soft-reseted for a Female Fennekin so I could nickname it Circe (Witch daughter of the Greek Goddess Hecate).
    Battled Shauna, and continued through Santalune Forest while catching a Pikachu and Fletchling. A Panpour appeared and I caught it.
    Received a Torchic with Speed Boost and I am currently training my five Pokemon to level 15.

Beat the 7th gym and now in the midst of battling Team Flare.
    Didn't use exp share till after the 6th gym to avoid over levelling too much.

Current team:
    Gardevour lvl 49
    Aerodactyl lvl 49
    Doublade lvl 49
    Greninja lvl 49
    Venusaur lvl 49
    Blaziken lvl 53
    My Pokemon Y friend safari: Normal type (Lillpup, Minccino & Eevee)
    Seeking dragon safari - Dratini!

My Black 2 PWT Singles Champion teams
    Team 1: Team 2:

My Black 2 PWT Type Expert champions
    Normal: Grass: Fire: Water:
    Electric: Ice: Fighting: Poison:
    Ground: Flying: Psychic: Bug:
    Rock: Ghost Dark: Steel:
    Dragon:

3DS Friend code: 0903-3206-5594

I just got done venturing through Glittering Cave, and inside I caught a Onix, and Ryhorn. I also received the Jaw Fossil and I ended up restoring it back into Tyrunt. I'm gonna do some more training, and i'll be taking on the 2nd gym here in a bit

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Have been getting constant eargasms by talking to the Musician in Coumarine City and listening to "Got to Get it to Get it" also known as the Memory Song played in Black/ White 2 when you witness a flashback and during the heartfelt moment N has with his, for lack of a better word, Father.

I have both games but I started with X and I'm not too far into the game. I just got the second badge yesterday even though I've had the game since launch. I've been going to each route trying to get every Pokemon. It's really tough trying to find the more rare ones that also only appear in hordes. Especially trying to find Tailow on route 8 took over a day. I got lucky with Seviper on route 8 because the Zangoose usually attack it but they luckily all went for me once in that horde. Now I'm trying to find a Starly on route 11. During the Starly search I found my first shiny in Kalos, a shiny Staravia, so it's not that bad. My team so far is Malamar lv 30, Hawlucha lv 29, Frogadier lv 29, Raichu lv 29, Kirlia lv 29, and Charmeleon lv 29. I've been looking for something to replace Kirlia and maybe Raichu. I hopefully will find something on a later route.
    My Pokécheck
    Flying Type Friend Safari: Hoothoot, Farfetch, and Hawlucha. FC: 0344 9445 4037 PM me to add

Page 51 of 343 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast