Page 53 of 333 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 8320

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Quick question....before I start actually making my team, where is a good place to train after you beat the Elite 4 (and maybe catch some higher level Pokemon)? I was hoping Terminus cave would do the trick but it's only level 50's....

Surely you don't have to keep grinding the elite 4 all day?

yeah I dont think there are any wild pokemon higher than the 50's range from what I've seen
    //

Pokegym Credit: Azulart (gym badge),FairyWitch (Userbar)
    Trinity Credit: AstralShadow (personal banner) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by dragontamer44722 View Post
    yeah I dont think there are any wild pokemon higher than the 50's range from what I've seen
    Kind of a letdown, I was always a fan of end game dungeons with Pokemon in their 60's to try and catch/train.

Just caught a shiny Pinsir in the Friend Safari! First shiny since playing Heart Gold/Soul Silver in japanese!

After putzing around in Battle Chateau for next to zero exp, getting Doublade to Lv.41 and trying to learn Power Trick, I decided to just gun it down Rte. 14 and train Doublade that way. Did so, beat the Laverre Gym quite handily, and cleared the Poké Ball Factory story quest with ease, getting Doublade to Lv.45 and acquiring Iron Head. Then, on Rte 15 and Lost Hotel, I managed to get Doublade to learn Sacred Sword at Lv.51, so all she needs now is a Dusk Stone in order to become Aegislash. I am now in Frost Cavern, past Dendemille, where Delphox learned Shadow Ball and Venusaur remembered Sleep Powder via Madam Reminder (classy!) Azumarill cannot learn Dazzling Gleam, to my utter dismay, so I'm still hoping Play Rough is in her movepool somewhere for a physical Fairy move. Because I turned the EXP Share off while training Doublade, my other Pokémon are now drastically underlevelled, with Tyrantrum STILL at Lv.39! smh...

Anyway, here's my current team:

Heliolisk, Lv.45
    -Thunderbolt
    -Return
    -Surf
    -Thunder Wave

Doublade, Lv.52
    -Shadow Claw
    -Iron Head
    -Sacred Sword
    -Aerial Ace

Delphox, Lv.47
    -Flamethrower
    -Psyshock
    -Shadow Ball
    -Grass Knot

Azumarill, Lv.46
    -Aqua Tail
    -Bubble
    -Superpower
    -Return

Venusaur, Lv.42@Venusaurite
    -Grass Pledge
    -Venoshock
    -Leech Seed
    -Sleep Powder

Tyrantrum, Lv.39
    -Rock Tomb
    -Dragon Claw
    -Crunch
    -Return

I caught a wild Hawlucha, and it was holding a King's Rock.

Currently making an army of Bunnelbys.
    30SecondsToMars<3

i love my life

Giving away a BUNCH of Rotom's it must be a well wanted Pokemon because mine don't last 5 minutes before someone claims it haha

Friend Code: 5472 - 7362 - 2623
    Kalos Dex: 67/69 Complete
    Shiny's: 0

Beat Korrinha with no problem, thanks to the Nidorino's (Nido) I caught and raised awhile back. I was disappointed at the gym battle, I was so expecting Lucario and instead I got a Hawlucha. Beat her again up top of the tower and....got another Lucario, though the one she gave me is Hasty, the one I got is brave, so I can't decide who to keep or should I just continue rasing my Honedge. Anyway, mega evolutions are cool, gonna start raising my Combusken to see Blaziken's Mega in action. After some fantastic luck in the wonder trade, I got two goomy's from different regions, both male and female, so I'm thinking of breeding a modest one.

Heres the squad so far after the third gym (gonna work on balancing my team):

Ruby (Charizard): lv 36
    GamaFroak (Greninja): lv 36
    Nido (Nidorino): lv 30
    Tyrho (Tyrunt): lv 24
    Lucario (given): lv 32
    Lucario (raised): lv 35

-special mentions
    Honedge: lv 24
    Combusken: lv 22
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).
    Pokedex: 718/718

Well, the EXP grinding have paid off as I finally beaten the game. I actually thought it was going to be difficult, but it turned out be moderate compared to Black and White (Ghetsis was such a pain to beat). So for now, I'm going to just relax and enjoy post-game by starting with the Friend Safari.
    3DS Friend Code: 4742-5468-5795

how many friends can you have for the friend safari? not seen one dragon type yet either haha
    Friend code 3DS - 4398-9159-2758
    Friend Safari - Fairy - Togepi Floette and Swirlix.
    0361-8270-0767 -- Tommy B
    Friend Safari: Bug --- Ledyba, Beautifly, and Vivillion
    A Selection of my Shiny Pokemon:

We found a friend among my group with dragon who spawned Gabite's and Shelgons. Not encountered the 3rd spawn yet as they still need to complete the game.

Just got sandslash from level 46 to 56.

Durant Horde + Earthquake + Lucky Egg = 4,000 EXP

That is it for today, goodnight all!

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

The best place to train post Elite Four is the 3 Star Cafe in Lumiose. Entry cost is 100,000 but if you get under 12 turns with minimal losses you can actually profit.
    My 3DS friend code is: 4828-4985-2466.
    I am looking for competitive shinies and trophy shinies. I can breed almost anything at this point. My Trade Thread; I EV train, level up and collect!
    I've got a ton of IV Bred Pokemon, check out my trade thread and message me!

Challenge Count: 23 Wins / 3 Loss | Battle Maison Streaks: 53 Singles / 49 Doubles / 50 Triples / 20 Rotation / 22 Multi
    Beat by: a random, Steezus x 2.

Just got my sixth badge! My Gardevoir now knows its first fairy type move...let the fun begin!

(P.S: Is it just me or is this the easiest game in the series so far? Pokemon Amie, O-Powers and the exp share seem to have just taken away the difficulty. I know I could simply avoid using these features but they are pieces of content which the difficulty of the game should match.)

WOAH there, I randomly found a shiny Slowpoke?? Way better than a shiny Bidoof.

Hopefully I can catch this thing...
    Pokemon Y Current Team

Just got a shiny Rotom from an egg so it's time to see which lucky random person on the wonder trade will get it!

Friend Code: 5472 - 7362 - 2623
    Kalos Dex: 67/69 Complete
    Shiny's: 0

Battle #18 of the Battle House, completely sweeping Singles with my Mega Gengar (235 Special Attack and 167 Speed at level 50!) - all I need to do is improve the moveset a bit and I could probably get a 50+ streak.

Also, is PSS working for anyone? I can't get on the internet for some reason.
    My 3DS friend code is: 4828-4985-2466.
    I am looking for competitive shinies and trophy shinies. I can breed almost anything at this point. My Trade Thread; I EV train, level up and collect!
    I've got a ton of IV Bred Pokemon, check out my trade thread and message me!

Challenge Count: 23 Wins / 3 Loss | Battle Maison Streaks: 53 Singles / 49 Doubles / 50 Triples / 20 Rotation / 22 Multi
    Beat by: a random, Steezus x 2.

So I finished the game several hours ago. My favorite Elite 4 Member has got to he Siebold. I really like Diantha as the Champion. One thing that bothers me about her is that she uses Hawlucha. Hawlucha has to be the worst design since Jynx. Anyway, I'm going through all the Post-Game stuf right now.

TEAM:
    Ronin the Greninja (M) Lv. 75
    Firestar the Talonflame (F) Lv. 75
    Irydesa the Florges (F) Lv. 75
    Ajax the Heliolisk (M) Lv. 75
    Emperor the Tyrantrum (M) Lv. 75
    Excalibur the Aegislash (M) Lv. 75
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Team

After getting through the Santalune Forest I got to Route 3 where Scatterbug evolved into Spewpa. I then reached Santalune City and I got some rollerblades from a nice person and then explored Route 22 and beat the trainers there. With that extra training done I headed to the gym. Fennekin defeated the 3 trainers with Ember and then I challenged Viola. I wanted to use Fennekin but her Surskit used Water Sport so I swapped to Spewpa who eventually won with Tackle. Fennekin came back out against Vivillion and once the effects of Water Sport went away Fennekin was able to win with Ember. I got my Bug Badge and then also received an Exp Share from Viola's sister. I took a break after receiving the item.

Lv15
    Lv11
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

So I traded away a Clauncher for a Tyrunt. and when I got the Tyrunt in question... it had pokerus. Wonderful.

Thank you based Turpoo

Speaking of the scatterbug line: just evolved my vivillon to 50 and it knows quiver dance and hurricane. I was so shocked.
    http://meowstic.deviantart.com/

http://themeowstics.tumblr.com/

Wow I can't believe how many people are having a hard time finding pikachu. I started playing and found like 10 of them. I had a harder time finding a scatterbug. There goes my weird luck again I guess. I have yet to find my first shiny though, congrats to everyone so far! I think this is easily one of my favorite games it took a good amount of time just to get to my second badge but the whole journey has been amazing so far.

Mom's Words of Wisdom: "Just try touching the buttons, you'll know what to do in no time." - HG/SS

Button Credit: Astral Shadow

I visited the Battle Chateau today and battled some trainers to get my rank up. I then went to one of the restaurants in Lumiose and battled some trainers there too. After that, I went to the Lumiose Gym. I answered the first question correctly right away, but then I couldn't battle the trainers guarding the elevators for the wrong answers...so on the other questions, I answered them wrong first so that I could fight all the trainers. I then battled Clemont. Raichu took out his Emolga and Gogoat defeated the other two, and I got badge #5.

Day 3: Total - 545 Fennekins bred. Will try again tomorrow for a shiny.
    I'm Neriifur, and I'm friggen awesome.

- - Pokemon X Team - -

IGN: Neriifur FC: 1220 7186 9298 | SV 1033 |

Pokemon Breeder | Trainer | Artist.

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

Page 53 of 333 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast