Page 54 of 342 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 8540

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Hear ye hear ye

http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comm...en_pokemon_xy/

You know, just in case. As for me, I just beat all 8 gyms. Heading through victory road.
    Welp, my signature was deleted. Gimme a minute here.

Just bought Y after completing X, waiting for the guidebook to come out before I really get into it.

Right now I'm Super Training my Pangoro, and I just found out that Quagsire stays super energetic when it's raining on the top screen, and will find bags for you quicker. Not sure if this has been mentioned before, or if it works for all water Pokemon. Anyone know?

EDIT: so his energy didn't last as long as the rain did, but it was significantly longer than anything else I've ever seen. Pretty sure it wasn't a coincidence.

EDIT 2: Never mind, immediately after my Delphox did the same thing.
    Last edited by Jirachi-999; 18th October 2013 at 4:07 AM.

So yeah, I was in Terminus Cave and I smashed a rock and I met a shiny Graveler. I used a Quick Ball and prayed that it wouldn't pop out and use Selfdestruct. The Quick Ball worked and I was happy. Less than 24 hours later, while I was looking for a Bagon, a shiny Drifloon showed up. Nothing like that has ever happened to me so I was rather surprised.
    White FC -> 5373 2198 9816

Quote Originally Posted by -JPT- View Post
    So yeah, I was in Terminus Cave and I smashed a rock and I met a shiny Graveler. I used a Quick Ball and prayed that it wouldn't pop out and use Selfdestruct. The Quick Ball worked and I was happy. Less than 24 hours later, while I was looking for a Bagon, a shiny Drifloon showed up. Nothing like that has ever happened to me so I was rather surprised.
    That's like what happened to me in black. I found and caught a shiny ferroseed and then found and caught a shiny boldore a day later, anyways I finished frozen cavern, caught everything except cubchoo and smoochum, and am now on route 17. Just need to catch a delibird and an abomosnow.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 28th March 2014 at 6:31 PM.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Caught Mewtwo with 31 IVs in both defenses and speed! and I'm just here waiting for my shiny >.>
    My 3DS friend code is: 4828-4985-2466.
    I am looking for competitive shinies and trophy shinies. I can breed almost anything at this point. My Trade Thread; I EV train, level up and collect!
    I've got a ton of IV Bred Pokemon, check out my trade thread and message me!

Challenge Count: 23 Wins / 3 Loss | Battle Maison Streaks: 53 Singles / 49 Doubles / 50 Triples / 20 Rotation / 22 Multi
    Beat by: a random, Steezus x 2.

So I'm not exactly sure which of the threads here Berry discussion goes in, but I want to sing the praises of the new Berry cross-pollination mechanic. Just reaped six each of Pomeg and Qualot Berries along with a normal (delightfully abundant) yield of things like Pecha and Mago - which is great because they power the Surprise Mulch that gets you mutants anyway. The Kelpsy Berries I harvested yesterday are well along their own growth, too. I'm going to try crossing with Leppa Berries now. This is such a brilliant and fun mechanic.

Also I finally leveled my Capture O Power to level 3, and luckily it's right before I have to go catch (I assume) the legendary Pokémon. Every day I give out O Powers like the world's gonna end, but no one in my PSS ever gives any to me, the moochers. >_<

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Alrighty! Before going thru Frost Cavern, I backtracked to Rte. 16 to try to find a Dusk Stone, but to no avail. After I did that (and got the Super Rod along the way) I headed back to Frost Cavern and cleared the cave of trainers. Got an Abomasite from the Abomasnow that Team Flare was harrassing, and headed to Rte. 17 and made it to Anistar. Battled my rival in front of the Gym, then checked out the sundail (pretty crystals *u*) and took down the gym, which Doublade pretty much soloed. After that, the Team Flare plot suddenly ramped up, and I headed to Lumiose to deal with the Flare Café problem. Then, Geosenge Town became the central focus of my investigation (more pretty crystals, except these are lethal O_O) Took down the Flare minions, caught Xerneas without the Master Ball (srsly, one hit from Azumarill's Aqua Tail, one Sleep Powder from Venusaur, two Ultra Balls, and done) and trounced Lysandre's Mega Gyarados with Mega Venusaur. I am now in Couriway Town, trying to figure out what Sycamore said about hiding a treasure somewhere in the area. I swept the area with the Itemfinder (which I figured out how to work, btw) and just found some regular items like Ethers and Burn Heals.

Current team:

Heliolisk, Lv.59
    Sand Veil
    -Thunderbolt
    -Return
    -Surf
    -Thunder Wave
    Loving STAB Return less and less the more his Sp.Atk outgrows his Atk. In fact, his dual-typing with Normal is a bigger weakness than it is a strength.

Doublade, Lv.63
    No Guard
    -Shadow Claw
    -Iron Head
    -Sacred Sword
    -Aerial Ace
    Still looking for a Dusk Stone to evolve her. Can anyone help?

Delphox, Lv.59
    Blaze
    -Flamethrower
    -Psyshock
    -Shadow Ball
    -Grass Knot

Azumarill, Lv.63
    Huge Power
    -Aqua Tail
    -Play Rough
    -Superpower
    -Return
    She learned Play Rough at Lv.50. Am happeh.

Venusaur, Lv.53@Venusaurite
    Overgrow
    -Grass Pledge
    -Venoshock
    -Leech Seed
    -Sleep Powder

Tyrantrum, Lv.53
    Strong Jaw
    -Rock Tomb
    -Dragon Claw
    -Crunch
    -Earthquake
    Learned EQ at Lv.47, was like, "booyakah!" *teaches it*

Besides the legendary's which I'm going to soft reset for their shiny version, I've gotten all the Kalos Pokemon

Friend Code: 5472 - 7362 - 2623
    Kalos Dex: 67/69 Complete
    Shiny's: 0

Right now i'm on route 10 hunting for some Pokemon. I'm been looking for a male and female Eevee. I just encountered a male Eevee and caught it, now i'm looking for a female Eevee.

I also ran into a Golett earlier but I made it faint on accident, i'm also looking for a Electrike.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Traded an Eevee on Wonder Guard. Got a Furfrou. Putting out a bunch of Stunfisk in revenge.
    Got a level 1 Japanese Amaura from a Canadian dude when I picked Tyrunt. Hey, Wonder Guard isn't so bad. I'm gonna go get more Eevee.
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

I have been berry farming some. I might have went a little overboard. I now possess over 200 Oran berries in my bag. How does the trainer fit everything in there?
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    Traded an Eevee on Wonder Guard. Got a Furfrou. Putting out a bunch of Stunfisk in revenge.
    I was giving out Wish Eevee's and Rotom's because I want to give to the community and in return I was getting Caterpies and Weedles xD at least I'm sure they were happy with what I gave them

Quote Originally Posted by crobatman View Post
    How does the trainer fit everything in there?
    RPG logic

I got some level 1 trades from Japan, and discovered that Rollout is an egg move for Chespin, Tailwind is an egg move for Noibat, and that you can find Quilladin and Braixen in the friend Safari, with or without their DW abilities. Quilladin comes with Bulletproof, which protects it from certain bomb and ball attacks, and Braixen comes with Magician, which allows it to steal the enemy Pokémon's possessions.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

I just caught a Whirlipede with speed boost. I caught it in the friend Safari. I don't know if this is a new hidden ability or not but I think its cool. And its female no joke.
    Last edited by DocZoologist; 18th October 2013 at 6:49 AM.
    Friend Code: 1779-0071-8197 Looking for Friend Codes for Friend Safari
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokeomn:

Quote Originally Posted by LexiteFeathernote View Post
    I am having the hardest time finding a skarmory. has anyone figured out the flying pokemon that drop in on top of victory road? Why cant I find anything?
    If you go surfing and up the waterfall before the end of Victory Road, you'll see bushes and sometimes they will rustle.

I got my Skarmory there.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: Kami 1349-5696-3132

Playing Pokemon X:
    Name: Kami

Proud Owner of:
    Shiny Hasty Protean Froakie with 31/22/31/31/31/31
    Shiny Timid Ghastly with 31/14/31/31/31/31 and 6IV's
    Shiny Brave Honedge with 31/31/31/24/31/00
    Shiny Impish Furfrou with 31/31/31/X/31/31 (M) and 6IV's (F)
    Shiny Timid Volt Absorb Jolteon with 31/X/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
    Shiny Bold Cute Charm Sylveon with 31/22/31/31/31/31
    Shiny Jolly Tyrunt with 31/31/31/31/23/31
    Shiny Timid Infiltrator Noibat with 31/14/23/31/31/31

I am having the hardest time finding a skarmory. has anyone figured out the flying pokemon that drop in on top of victory road? Why cant I find anything?
    3DS FC: 4785 5594 1836 Friend Safari is: Electric Please tell me my last one

thanks ill go look there

I finished training most of my team for online battles, now I'm trying to hatch a shiny Gastly. I've hatched about 270 eggs so far.
    FC: 0216-1922-2231

Quote Originally Posted by DocZoologist View Post
    I just caught a Whirlipede with speed boost.
    Picture? it says that it's hidden ability is quick feet on the main site

Alrighty! Got a Dusk Stone in Terminus Cave to evolve my Aegislash, then went onto Rte. 18 and met up with my three side-rivals, beat them and got the Waterfall HM, which I stuck on Azumarill over Aqua Tail. Then I headed to Snowbelle City and had to search the Winding Woods to find the Gym Leader. Turns out, he manages Pokémon Village, a refuge for abandoned and mistreated Pokémon. The feels. Anyway, I headed back and easily crushed the Snowbelle Gym with Delphox, after which I got directed by the hella-annoying gym guide to take the Pokémon League challenge (srsly, what happened to Clyde?) I'm still in Snowbelle, making sure I have everything I need for my journey.

Current team:

Helioptile, Lv.60
    Same ability/moveset as before.

Aegislash, Lv.65
    Stance Change, same moveset.

Delphox, Lv.63
    Same ability/moveset.

Azumarill, Lv.66
    Same ability
    Waterfall over Aqua Tail, otherwise same moveset.

Venusaur, Lv.56
    Same moveset/hold item/ability. Need to find the Sludge Bomb and Energy Ball TMs for him.

Tyrantrum, Lv.56
    Same moveset/ability as before.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 18th October 2013 at 7:13 AM.

When I left the Lumiose Gym, I got a hologram from Prof. Sycamore telling me to go to the Lysandre Cafe. I went there and saw Lysandre and the professor. I then headed out to Route 14. I battled Calem and defeated him easily. I then explored the route until I arrived at the Scary House. My friends and I went inside it and listened to some scary story. After that, I continued to Laverre City. I did not want to do the Gym right away, so I did some other things instead. I did the Sky Battles I hadn't done yet. Back in Lumiose, I worked at the hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Odious View Post
    I was giving out Wish Eevee's and Rotom's because I want to give to the community and in return I was getting Caterpies and Weedles xD at least I'm sure they were happy with what I gave them
    I at least got some decent Pokemon to trade xD Threw in a few Gible and threw back some Eevee that were traded.
    I just got a Timid Japanese level 1 Fennekin for one of the recycled Eevee. Whoever traded this is a great man.
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

I went there and found a fearrow but now i cant get the spot to work again. Anyone know how to get the swoop downs to re appear?

I finally found a female Eevee in route 10 after 2 hours of searching! I almost thought this hunt was gonna go on for 3 hours.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Started the game a couple hours ago, running just a Froakie and Scyther which I got from the Wonder Trade team, some random guy just passed by me and offered me a trade, gave me a free Fennekin

Page 54 of 342 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast