Page 55 of 339 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 8471

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

anyone have a skarmory they could give me or breed for me? I can get charmander, chesapin and fennakin eggs for trade
    3DS FC: 4785 5594 1836 Friend Safari is: Electric Please tell me my last one

Became the Champ. Greninja, Hawlucha, Auroros, Aegislash, Florges, and Malamar all level 70. In place of not finding any shinies, the very first wild Eevee I found was female, and though I failed to catch it in a Premier Ball, I was able to catch it. I wanted to do an all-Kalos team though, so in the box it went. Now I'm working on finishing the "obtain all new Kalos Pokemon" project. Grinding up Clauncher, Tyrunt, Bergmite, Binacle, and Noibat.

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Odious View Post
    Picture? it says that it's hidden ability is quick feet on the main site
    I got a photo. Special Whirilipede with speed boost. Got it off friend safari. And it is female.
    2.JPG
    Friend Code: 1779-0071-8197 Looking for Friend Codes for Friend Safari
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokeomn:

Quote Originally Posted by DocZoologist View Post
    I got a photo. Special Whirilipede with speed boost. Got it off friend safari. And it is female.
    2.JPG
    Main sites gonna have to change it's hidden ability then but I wonder what other cool abilitys old Pokemon will get

Friend Code: 5472 - 7362 - 2623
    Kalos Dex: 67/69 Complete
    Shiny's: 0

I'm already twenty hours in, and only now heading for the second gym after getting my Sail Fossil. I've been doing a lot of Wonder Trades, and just got a Pokerus'd Axew and a Modest Eevee so I am rather happy This game is taking longer than any other one I remember but I love it so far! Even though I'll most likely be resetting it after I beat the E4 so I can go with a pre planned team and everything. I like playing a second time through. My team currently consists of Braixen, Lucario, Venosaur and Ducklette.
    b a c k!
    (working on signature.)
    FC : 3DS 0146-9871-7442; Sasha

-

Main sites gonna have to change it's hidden ability then but I wonder what other cool abilitys old Pokemon will get
    i know. This will be its fourth ability. I know other pokemon got new abilities like Kecleon.
    Friend Code: 1779-0071-8197 Looking for Friend Codes for Friend Safari
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokeomn:

Just won my 1st badge. Gonna go get Squirtle from the Professor.

Quilladin Lv 20
    Combusken Lv 20
    Pikachu Lv 12 (In training).

Any suggestions what my final 2 slots should be?

I just caught Zygarde and I'm now focusing on a team to battle my friends with.

At the moment I have:

Goodra
    Meowstic (Female)
    Avalugg
    Aegislash

Any suggestions? And is Avalugg a decent Pokemon?
    His SpD is quite low...
    Last edited by BluePingu; 18th October 2013 at 8:27 AM.
    New 3DS Friend Code:

1392-6189-3312
    (PM me yours)

Friend Safari: ???
    ???,???, ???

Quote Originally Posted by CharizardFan09 View Post
    Just won my 1st badge. Gonna go get Squirtle from the Professor.

Quilladin Lv 20
    Combusken Lv 20
    Pikachu Lv 12 (In training).

Any suggestions what my final 2 slots should be?
    Aegislash and a Fairy or Dragon Pokemon

Edit: He is an ice type so he already has poor typing not to mention he is VERY slow I'd pass on him personally

Aegislash and a Fairy or Dragon Pokemon

Edit: He is an ice type so he already has poor typing not to mention he is VERY slow I'd pass on him personally
    I am leaning towards Gardevoir & Aerodactyl.

Ah, I was afraid of that

I was hoping that it might actually be a decent-non frail ice type :P
    New 3DS Friend Code:

1392-6189-3312
    (PM me yours)

Friend Safari: ???
    ???,???, ???

Quote Originally Posted by CharizardFan09 View Post
    I am leaning towards Gardevoir & Aerodactyl.
    Both are good not to mention Gardevoir is part Fairy now but anything can work in-game so it wouldn't matter what you pick in the end

I just traded a Caterpie over wonder trade, and received a lvl 48 Ditto in return! I feel very lucky right now! A Ditto couldn't of came at a better time because i'm gonna start breeding Pokemon real soon even though i'm very early into the game.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

So today at work I discovered Jynx likes having her boobs rubbed ^^;

Let's see today I:
    I raised my team to level 100 and also a Crobat.
    Completed all the super training courses on my EV trained Lucario (it's a new one that's level 75).
    Traded for the foreign Eevee and Magikarp.
    Exchanged Friend codes with some people for the friend safari.
    And finally got a Relax ribbon at the Couriway town hotel.
    Last edited by The Hiker king; 18th October 2013 at 10:11 AM.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

I got all the Mega Stones (available in my game) today. I captured/traded for all the base forms of the Pokémon that use the stones, as well. I trained my Banette (Loki) a bit, while playing with his Mega Form. He's really cool looking! I also leveled Sparkle, my Mareep, and evolved her. I then used a Heart Scale to teach her Dragon Pulse. The hair is luxurious!
    ***New Signature To Come***

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    I played in the Pokemon Amie with my three remaining team members until they all had five hearts as well, then I went to the Gym with my newly acquired power of friendship. I battled Korrina and defeated her, I found it strange that she didn't use a Lucario in the battle. But maybe I got the answer afterwards. For beating her, I got the Rumble Badge and a TM for a new Fighting-move. After the battle, she told me that she wanted to battle me again. She said she would be waiting on top of the Tower of Mastery, and I had to beat her again if I wanted to get the Mega Ring. Then she went there. And now I have to go back there in order to get that ring. So much effort for just one little item, maybe it would have been better if I had let Serena get it instead of me. When I was in the tower before, I couldn't go up the stairs because I wasn't approved, let's hope I am now then. I exited the Gym and went out to Route 12 a little since there was one more thing I wanted to do today. I captured Exeggcute, Pinsir and Chatot. Also defeated some wild Pokemon. And this was enough to level up my Amaura to level 39, which made it evolve into Aurorus. This also means that the only member of my team that isn't fully evolved yet is Doublade, though it will likely be a while before it evolves. Tomorrow, I'll head back to the Tower of Mastery and see if I can complete this ring quest.

Team:
    - level 39
    - level 39
    - level 39
    - level 39
    - level 39
    - level 39
    Actually Doublade evolves from using Dusk Stone. I learned the hard way and waited

In Laverre City, I went to the Gym. After figuring out where all the warp panels went, I reached Valerie. I defeated all her Pokemon using just Charizard, though her Sylveon was quite bulky and took several hits. Once I received my badge, I left the Gym and went to the Poke Ball Factory. Many Team Flare members were there, so I battled and defeated them all. When that was done, I headed out to Routes 15 and 16 to do some exploring. Now, I'm in Dendemille Town.

Another unexpected occurrence. A Gym Leader? Challenging you to a battle OUTSIDE her gym? BEFORE the post-game? BLASPHEMY! Seriously though, Korrina was a lot of fun to battle, all three, count 'em THREE times. I switched out my Speed Boost Combusken (GASP!) for the Lucario she gave me, which I named 9Star Effort. (Don't ask.) then I did a little more shuffling around and Combusken ended up back on my team. (shrug) It was also a lot of fun riding around on a Skiddo at the Ranch. Also managed to catch a Miltank just before then.

Current Team (Around Lv. 29):
    Quilladin, Snorlax, Wartortle, Lucario, Sigilyph, Combusken
    I claimed Cybeast Gregar from Megaman Battle Network 6 in the bishie thread. Go near him and he'll claw you to shreds!! (Or flame you, or zap you, or drop rocks on your head... you get the point.)

84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS is the Greatest.

Recently beat the game.
    I actually sweeped most of the E4, and the only person I had to really only switch on 1 of the E4 because of poor type coverage.
    Gotta love Carbink, it pretty much tanks everything.

I also added about 80-ish people and got a lot of pokemon via friend safari, and I'm currently in the process of obtaining the power items for breeding. Bold Chansey - here I come!

Haven't decided most of my main-team pokemon yet, but I definately will be using at lease 2 Gen 6 pokemon.
    IGN: Nick
    3DS FC: 4897 - 7040 - 0177
    ~~~
    Current MM:
    Previous MM's: Chansey, Furfrou, Mawile

Well, let's see... I've done a fair bit now.

-Got lucky and found an Old Amber in Glittering Cave via Rock Smashing. (That's how I got my Aerodactyl. ^^)
    -Beat my way through seven Gyms (I literally said 'hax!' when Dazzling Gleam 1HKO'd Greninja and Pangoro in the Fairy Gym... ^^; )
    -Cried a little inside when I learned my otherwise-tanky Carbink doesn't evolve... (so much potential...!)
    -Realized my type disadvantages with such an odd team, and marveled at how I've made it this far despite that.
    -Learned that a Gyarados several levels below Aerodactyl can still 1HKO him with Aqua Tail (damn you, Lysandre!).
    -Learned that Lysandre's Mega Gyarados either has Dark typing, or something changed to make Greninja's Extrasensory completely ineffective... (that whole fight was chaos for me...)
    -Learned that Pokemon Amie and Super Training are both available practically at the beginning of the game when I began my Pokemon X journey (wish I'd known sooner with my Y team... ^^; )

Lately, I've been playing X. Poked around Terminus Cave in Y, got lost when I had to stop playing so I could work - so glad I was carrying an Escape Rope. I want to catch Yveltal up in terms of levels, but... so much Exp. to gain... (On the note of Exp., I've been digging the revamp to the Exp. Share item; it's made my life a bit simpler, excluding those moments when I want to catch up a lower level Pokemon, such as with the example of Yveltal and with Aerodactyl, when I got him...)

EDIT: Made it a little easier to look at...
    Last edited by Yukomov; 18th October 2013 at 10:56 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Pokemon Y Party Pokemon
    -Fletchinder, L. 100
    -Electivire, L. 75
    -Umbreon, L. 74
    -Gallade, L. 63
    -Lilligant, L. 49
    -Linoone, L. 60

Shadow Stars League Fire-Type Gym Leader

Pyre Badge (credit to FairyWitch for Badge!)

Well ive spent all morning hatching eggs, some starters, a few dratini and a couple of the fossils. Also evolved the lairon I got and tried out mega aggron. pretty good really. might give it proper training to finally have some fairy coverage. also got paras on friend safari this morning. now i can troll all the in game battles with spore! XD

Giratina rocks!
    3DS Friend code: 0232 - 8559 - 6291
    ghost safari with Spiritomb, Shuppet, and Phantump on Y

still waiting on ORAS...

I got the 6th bage. Then I went to explore the areas that came afterwards. Caught some Pokémon, also some new ones. I already reached the city with the frosty cave but I decided I want to try to evolve some of the new Pokémon I caught before I go any further. One of them has evolved so far.

Button by WereDragn
    ORAS News
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

So.. Now, I have had a haul-day at Lumiose City, pretty much spent waaaaaaaaay too much Money.. It's not my fault the lady at Boutique Couture suddenly felt the urge to actually let me in..
    So, I'm now broke again... But not to worry! I have Three Luck Inscence and an Amulet Coin on my team, so I'll quickly get it back. I've figured that if you don't have Amulet Coin or Luck Inscence in Your game, you're doomed to poverty

Oh.. And my Tyrunt finally evolved into Jurassic Park
    Last edited by Schade; 18th October 2013 at 12:42 PM.

so I just caught a timid Xerneas with 29/31/30/31/31/31 is this typical? should I be feeling lucky??

Page 55 of 339 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast