Page 7 of 333 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

I've made it to Luminose City, Nova the Fennekin evolving on the way. I also evolved my Weedle and Scatterbug, and caught a Flabébé (red flower) that I added to my current team.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 38: "If this works, then surely there won't be any doubt anymore."

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Picked up Y this morning. Picked Froakie, nicknamed him Gama from Gamabunta (will eventually think of another nickname as he evolves) hasty nature too. After a couple of hours catching pokemon and rasing them, I caught a female pikachu with a light ball. Can't wait to start breeding pokes.
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).
    Pokedex: 718/718

How does one get the upgraded mega ring? Plus I'm currently in the process of becoming stylish. Just need more money.

Has anyone been able to find a Marill in the grass on Route 3 yet?

FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

I began my Kalos journey an hour ago with nothing but a pair of pajama's and a mother nagging.
    I met the 4 friends who then gave me my Froakie which I named Toad Man because why not?
    I did a little grinding, and caught a Fletchling. Named it Flamv by accident but oh well, I'm grinding that too.
    Early game grinding is fun right? Right?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I dunno if this has already been posted, but I found the name rater. He's in the Pokemon center of Camphrier town.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

anybody know where the name rater is?
    3DS code: 2750-1283-2723
    LF:
    modest/timid Latios, good IVs, UT
    brave or quiet snover, w/ giga drain, 31/31/31/31/31/0 spe
    For Trade:
    HA pokemon:froakie, fletchling, pancham, goomy, chespin

non-HA pokemon with preferred natures/IVs/egg moves:

shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by LittleEvil View Post
    anybody know where the name rater is?
    Haha, oh dear. The guy above you literally just said it. :')

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    I dunno if this has already been posted, but I found the name rater. He's in the Pokemon center of Camphrier town.
    Last edited by Lukechu; 13th October 2013 at 9:41 AM.
    Current Pokémon X Team (Updated daily):

Blaziken (M) Lv. 100 |
    Venusaur (M) Lv. 87| Greninja (M) Lv. 83 | Mewtwo Lv. 83 | Aurorus (F) Lv. 80 | Xerneas Lv. 75

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplashed View Post

Just hatched this little lady after about 32 eggs using the Masuda method =D First recorded shiny Noibat? <3

ah shinies do exist in this game, I was afraid they were taken out because of techinical limitations of recoloring 3d models or something.

But yeah I started, got a fenneken, named it rei, got a scatterbug evolved it to vivianeon, has modern coloring, dissapointed it isn't fairy but oh well I still like it. Caught a skitty, plan to use it since I never used one before and ev trained the event torchic completely, not going to use it in game but it will be very handy to use in the battle facitlty post game to get the choice items and life orb and all that.

lol, wow. sorry guys, i should have looked above.
    3DS code: 2750-1283-2723
    LF:
    modest/timid Latios, good IVs, UT
    brave or quiet snover, w/ giga drain, 31/31/31/31/31/0 spe
    For Trade:
    HA pokemon:froakie, fletchling, pancham, goomy, chespin

non-HA pokemon with preferred natures/IVs/egg moves:

shinies:

Y: Haven't done too much. Just rescued the Furfrou (A Pokemon I keep thinking is called Furfou for some reason) and watched the fireworks with Shauna. I've recently begun doing some Wonder Trades. They're fun. I've gotten an Espurr, a Kadabra that promptly evolved into an Alakazam, a Scatterbug from the UAE, a Japanese Farfetch'd, a French Ralts, a Japanese Pikachu, a Bidoof. and a Japanese Panpour. I'm hoping that, by some odd chance, I get one of the Pokemon that I want to use on my team in a language other than English.

X: Caught a Scatterbug for my team. It was a pain to level up, but it is awesome. Beat Viola easily with Chespin, despite having a type disadvantage. Beat Sycamore and chose Charmander because its my favorite starter. Haven't done much after that, since I switched back to my Y.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Describing Wonder Trade in one word:

SCATTERBUG

I put out a Ferroseed (Lv. 14) and got a Lv. 3 Pidgey, sigh. Doesn't matter too much because I just put them useless Pokémon back out there, and I literally just received an Inkay for the Pidgey which I hadn't come across as of yet.
    Last edited by Lukechu; 13th October 2013 at 9:40 AM.

Blaziken (M) Lv. 100 |
    Venusaur (M) Lv. 87| Greninja (M) Lv. 83 | Mewtwo Lv. 83 | Aurorus (F) Lv. 80 | Xerneas Lv. 75

Just got my Torchic, and it's a Brave nature. Meh, I won't bother changing that, especially since it has speed boost. I'll be using it for the Battle Tower-esque thing in this generation.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Sorry for my consistent posting guys, I just love this thread; it really puts me in a good mood reading what others are getting up to in the game and talking about my own shizzleee. :')

This is the first time I've come across this close-up view in-game, so it was quite a small yet pleasant surprise.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg x.jpg (82.7 KB, 70 views)
    Last edited by Lukechu; 13th October 2013 at 9:40 AM.

Blaziken (M) Lv. 100 |

I reset for a Modest female Fennekin, who I named Bellatrix. I then caught a pidgey and used it to unlock & clear every level of super training. I then ventured through the forest (forgetting the name), capturing a few pokemon, notably a pikachu. I proceeded to the Pokemon center where I spent quite a bit of time fully EV training my Fennekin in Sp. A and Speed (and the tiny leftovers in HP). As of now, that is all I've done, but it took a while :P

I will reset for my Torchic to have a nice nature later on. I'll also challenge the first gym soon and perhaps hunt for a Flabebe.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Wow, wonder trade is awesome. Traded some random pokes and I eventually got a charamander for a panpour. I also got some other pokes that I was evetually gonna capture and a caterpie that I can raise alittle faster.
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).
    Pokedex: 718/718

Got the game this morning, picked Fennekin but couldn't think of a nickname(I'll give it one when I reach Camphrier town). I spent about 2 hours catching all the pokemon I could find before facing the 1st Gym Leader. I bought a black beanie hat and a green pin, some of these clothes are more expensive then I thought. I got the event Torchic and plan on storing it to properly train it post-game.
    I'm so amazed, they said the saving process is practically instant and they aren't kidding. I really love the little details in the Pokemon Center when you heal your Pokemon, the type of poke ball your Pokemon is in will actually show up. I caught a Ralts, Flabebe, and Ledyba on Route 4 and now I'm on my way to Lumiose City
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I got the game around 2 hours ago, and I've been playing ever since.

I chose Chespin because when the starters were first revealed, Chespin was my favorite and I wanted to stick with him.

Before I fought the first gym leader, I wanted to catch a male Litleo. While searching for the Litleo on Route 22, I caught several Bidoofs and Psyducks to play around with the Wonder Trade. From several trades, I ended up with a Helioptile, Skiddo, Pancham, and Ralts. I planned for my final team to have a Pangoro and Heliolisk so I'm loving the Wonder Trade!

Eventually, I found a male Litleo with Unnerve, but with a Brave nature. I'm still deciding whether or not I should use it.

Current Team:

Pancham Level 13
    Helioptile Level 16
    Litleo Level 8
    Quilladin Level 17

Started my journey recently! I picked Fennekin as my stater and I nicknamed her Pastel. I was so happy to get a female starter on the first try!
    I already defeated the first gym leader. My current team is: Fennekin, Zigzagoon, Riolu, and Panpour.

Pokemon Y FC: 1220-6681-3236
    My Safari Pokemon: Gogoat, Ivysaur, and Oddish

Got the game almost 10 hours ago, but I've been ruthlessly trying to find when you get Rotom to no avail. I've just decided to wing it, using Pikachu until I can get my favourite machine-possessing ghost.

In typical pokemon fashion, I have spent the last half hour soft resetting for a good nature for Froakie. I'm about 6 SRs in and I'm already getting sick of the friends intro played over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I'm stuck on route 4 trying to look for Ralts both gender with good nature for their respective evolutions..

While I'm here collecting colors of Flabebe.

I got yellow, red, white & orange.. Anything else? I know there's a blue..
    Mega Masquerain [Bug/Water]with Prankster

Make it happen GameFreak!!!!!

- Right before my break I went and got my roller skates. Wow these things are fast, holy crap. I gotta get used to them, they are a bit slippery, but so cool.
    - So during my break I played around with Pokemon Amie a bit, it's actually kinda fun and the games are really addicting.
    - Once I got back to playing I set out to route 22 to do a bit more training. Got Din to level 12 and Tobias to level 10.
    - I started into the gym and was using Tobias the whole way through. Got him to level 12.

Before the gym leader Team:
    Din the Fennikin: level 12
    Tobias the Pikachu: Level 12

Lets get this battle started!
        Spoiler:- Gym fight break down:

-Got 1,920 poke for winning and I obtained the bug badge! Pokemon up to level 30 will now obey my every command. I also got TM 83, Infestation.
    - After that I went and got a black knit cap,I'm poppin now!
    - Oh hi Alexa what are you doing here?
    - FINALLY the Exp. Share! No more bait and switch!
    - Doing some grinding on my way to Luminos City and Tobias got to level 13, earning him the move Thunder Wave.
    -you'd think all these gardeners would have like, flowery grasey like pokemonbut they all have Corphish. I guess it makes sense, bait fory Pikachu.
    -Din made it to level 16 and just evolved! The evolution effect is shiny and nice. The music is cool to. Yay Braixen!

Spoiler:- Braixen's stats so far for anyone interested. I still don't know how to figure out IV's:

- I noticed that when a Pokemon levels up while you have EXP share turned on that didn't fight in the battle you don't see how much they got or if they leveled up, either that or I missed it. kinda an odd choice.
    - Ok so these two people want to meet me at the lab. And they are going gaga for Fairy types, interesting.

And with that I've entered Lumiose City!

Here are some pictures of the team so far:

Just the preview
    Din the Braixen
    Tobias the Pikachu
    Last edited by Dragoniss; 12th October 2013 at 9:26 PM.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

Just beat Grant, who was quite hard, suprisingly.
    Pokemon Black 2 Team: Emboar, Ampharos, Leavanny, Mandibuzz, Gothitelle, Jellicent
    Pokemon Y Team: Greninja, Talonflame, Venusaur, Tyrantrum, Klefki, Avalugg

How did you manage to get all the starters?
    CURRENT X TEAM
    It's my 5th playthrough already, huh.
    FC:
    4210-4020-9709
    ADD ME FOR TRADES, BATTLES, ANYTHING!

I mostly just level-grinded and all that even when I reached Santalune City. On Route 3, I found and caught an Azurill and named her Mousey, so she's definitely going to be on my final team for sure. (I almost always have an Azumarill on my team.) In the same route, I ran into a level five Dunsparce that I didn't know would have Rollout, so it almost decimated my team until I caught it. (Here's to hoping it got a Mega Evolution, that Pokémon really needs something.) In Santalune, I went ahead to buy a yellow flower accessory for my hat. Looks like I'll be slowly changing my avatar's appearance over the course of the game.

After a while, I went ahead to challenge Viola. The gym design was pretty neat, so I'm expecting other gyms to be more creative. Viola wasn't difficult in the least, so I'm expecting the second gym leader to be tougher and make me level grind some more. I haven't reached the next town since I'm planning out my next Pokémon (going to get rid of Butterfree most likely, not sure yet). I would've probably gotten halfway and evolved Spewpa had the battery not drained, but I need to take a break anyway.

Game's been a pleasant surprise so far.

Current team:

Fennekin - lvl. 14

Butterfree - lvl.10

Pidgey - lvl. 13

Pikachu - lvl. 11

Spewpa - lvl. 11

Azurill - lvl. 11
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Page 7 of 333 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast