Page 76 of 343 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 8559

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Made it through Victory Road! Later tonight I'll take on the E4 and champion.

PS: Wigglytuff levels up too damn fast.

Team:
    -Topie the Vensaur lvl 65
    -Mental the Meowstic lvl 65
    -Persia the Jolteon lvl 65
    -Po the Goodra lvl 65
    -Clawitzer lvl 65
    -Wigglytuff lvl 70
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Trying to find a Dedenne with Pickup, which is apparently too much to ask. I'm tossing all the Cheek Pouch ones I'm getting into Wonder Trades, got a couple Japanese Pokemon back so far, nothing amazing.
    ~*~Seeking those elusive Flying Pikachu~*~

I played quite a bit last night, and I feel as though I got a lot done:

-    Spoiler:- Post-game:

-Caught Mewtwo in the Unknown Dungeon; still wondering how it got there and where the Mewtwonite came from. At any rate, I had to soft reset several times in order to get one with at least a decent nature and IV spread (which is something that I never would have cared about before knowing that all of the Legendary Pokémon in XY are set to have three perfect IVs).
    -Caught Zygarde in Terminus Cave; I love that alongside the Spacetime Orbs in Zygarde's chamber was a... Big Nugget. I got really lucky on this one (at least, after my Mega Gardevoir accidentally slaughtered it with an Energy Ball in the first round), and I went to check its IVs and discovered that it has perfect IVs in not just three stats, but four. Now, if only Zygarde didn't suck statistically. (Also, I caught it on my fourth Ultra Ball... and here I thought Four Was Yveltal.)
    -Did some trading with my girlfriend; we exchanged Mewtwonites since she hates Mega Mewtwo X but likes Mega Mewtwo Y, and while I prefer MMY, I don't mind MMX. She bred a Chespin for me, which I gave her a Frogadier from my Friend Safari for, and I also helped evolve her Swirlix and her Pumpkaboo.
    -Warmed up my TARDIS and went back to 8 p.m. because I had been busy the first time around (whoopsie); hunted down all of the remaining Mega Stones in the span of about 25 minutes (thank you, Serebii's Mega Evolutions page).

At this point, I'm not really sure what to do. I suppose that I could get cracking on buying clothes and TMs now, and fiddling with Amie which I neglected to use throughout the main game.
    Last edited by Endolise; 22nd October 2013 at 5:59 PM.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

It's probably time I kept myself updated on this. lol

So, I beat the Elite Four the first time as of last Sunday. My overleveled Delphox stomped them.
    Also finally got around to customizing my trainer with clothes from the Lumiose boutique. xD
    I checked out the Friend Safari, and I love it so far. I found out from my boyfriend that I have a ghost-type safari with Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, and Spiritomb. (Freaking Spiritomb, oh how I've been hunting you down for ages! *w*) Speaking of Friend Safari, I'm going to hunt down some Abra nature synchronizers in a friend's psychic-type safari.
    I also finally tried out the Wonder Trade, and was able to get some decent trades in exchange for the Togepi's I've been breeding that have Modest nature and likely 31 IVs in HP/SpA/SpD. I've been mainly wonder trading off the ones with Hustle, however. ^^;
    Oh, and I tried out the chain fishing. I was able to catch a shiny Staryu after around 39-40 hooks~ :3 Unfortunately, it was a Bold nature, but I'm probably likely to try a troll ev-spread/moveset with this. xD
    Lastly, I'm in the process of hunting down Zapdos and other post-storyline legendaries.

Current Party:
    Vivillon♀ - Level 12 (For Compoundeyes + Thief purposes.)
    Delphox♂ - Level 89
    Talonflame♀ - Level 76
    Pangoro♂ - Level 75
    Doublade♀ - Level 73
    Angelie (Togepi♀) - Level 1 (Going to max out her affection in Amie + begin Super Training with her soon.)
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

I was kinda bored with the game at the end, so I decided to restart the game and take it slow this time.

So far I have Froakie, Torchic and Fletchling.
    My friend code is 2380 - 3713 - 7508 Add me or if you want me to add you pm with your code. I'll add you later, but you must pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by wakbob View Post
    I was kinda bored with the game at the end, so I decided to restart the game and take it slow this time.

So far I have Froakie, Torchic and Fletchling.
    If you want a challenge maybe.. dont use torchic ?
    3ds friend code: 0989 - 1816 - 0688

Read this.

Completed the Looker missions, then tried the Battle Maison and lost on the 20th battle through being out sped by quick-claw twice in a row, the 2nd one being a 1 hit KO crit...tried again and lost on the 17th battle through quick-claw again! Getting at least 1BP from each battle is nice though, so still got nearly 50BP from the two attempts.
    3DS FC: 4742-5984-8959 - Add me and I'll add you back, just send me a PM
    My Pokemon Youtube Channel [PkmnTCG07]
    Team X

Just became Duke in the Battle Chateau. Pretty sure there's a lot of in game stuff I am missing that I haven't figured out yet.
    Current In-game Y Team

Leveling up my Delphox to 100 (at 94 right now) while also leveling up my shiny Fraxure I caught a couple days ago, going to try chain fishing soon in hopes of getting shiny Clauncher or Horsea
    3DS FC: 1719-4338-7555
    Pokemon X Friend Safari: Fighting Type - Pancham, Mankey, Tyrogue

I seemed to be really over levelled through my play through. I was in the mid level seventies by the e4 and i literally only had two pokemon knocked out overall. Also, torchic levels up way too fast. it was always way higher level than the rest of my team, still awesome.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Reset X (Easiest PKMN game by FAR) and set off.
    Heading to Parfum Palace, where I shall witness Wonderfrou Frouworks.
    CURRENT TEAM:
    Charmeleon
    Frogadier

~Banner by Sworn Metalhead~
    ~I claim Abomasnow, Team Fortress 2 and the Pyro~

I got to Amarette town, got to Glittering cave, caught a machop to use as a slave, and got my jaw fossil. Now to reset until I get a female tyrunt, it will probably take awhile >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Just captured a Timid Mewtwo with the following IV's:

HP - 31
    Att - 12
    Def - 12
    Sp.Att - 21
    Sp.Def - 31
    Spe - 31

Needless to say, I'm pretty happy with that.
    3DS Friend Code: 0576-5848-0410
    My Friend Safari: Electabuzz, Pachirisu and Luxio

Current Pokémon X Team:

Alpha Sapphire Team:

I went to Frost Cavern. Battled the trainers (but not the Sky trainers) in the outside area and captured a Red-Striped Basculin through fishing. I met a man and a Mamoswine after the bridge, the Mamoswine was worried about something in the cave. Trevor appeared and we decided to go look for what was going on in the cave. I entered the cave, battled all trainers inside, picked up all items and captured Haunter, Piloswine, Beartic, Bergmite, Cryogonal, Vanillite and Cubchoo. The geography of the cave made it a little confusing to navigate but I think I got to see all of it. At the end of the cave, I met three members of Team Flare and an Abomasnow. The team were apparently going to catch the Pokemon in order to cause huge blizzards, but we couldn't allow that to happen. Trevor appeared and we took them down together, more or less. They left, and the Abomasnow was safe. It gave me an item as thanks. I left the cave, and the Mamoswine was no longer outside. It seems like it has returned to Route 17, which is where I will go next as well.

Team:
    - level 62
    - level 62
    - level 62
    - level 62
    - level 62
    - level 62
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Just found and caught a Shiny Mankey in the Friend Safari, recorded it on my phone (sorry for bad quality, didn't have camera on me) and posted it to my YT channel:

3DS FC: 4742-5984-8959 - Add me and I'll add you back, just send me a PM
    My Pokemon Youtube Channel [PkmnTCG07]
    Team X

Caught a shiny Riolu. Also collected Garchomp's mega stone. Then I caught Zygarde and Mewtwo.

Just caught Yvetal! The graphics of the scene where he appears are simply amazing. In the end I got a pretty nice nature for him to, Modest
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

I won my 3rd badge, and my Combusken is now a Blaziken! In one more level my Wartortle is gonna evolve, and same with my Quilladin, and Pidgeotto! I also received one of Korrina's Lucario's.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

For those of you who reset your game, are you still able to receive the Torchic again even if you got it in your last play through?

I traversed the Winding Woods to find Wulfric, then battled him at his Gym. His Pokémon posed no challenge and soon I had the Iceberg Badge. I headed for Victory Road and the Pokémon League itself. I quite enjoyed the layout of Kalos' Victory Road, though it was slightly too straightforward. I immediately challenged the Elite Four upon exiting the dungeon. Malva, Wikstrom and Drasna were defeated easily, but Siebold's Gyarados offered some difficulty, due to my lack of an Electric-type move and its continued boosting through Dragon Dance. Eventually, I was able to fight Diantha, the Champion. She wasn't a complete pushover, though the battle still ended very quickly. After being recorded in the Hall of Fame, AZ and I battled in Lumiose City. I received a ticket to Kiloude City from Sycamore once the credits had rolled, and so I spent a short time at the Friend Safari.

Current Team
    Omi ♂ Lv. 65
    Rowena ♀ Lv. 64
    Tywin ♂ Lv. 64
    Alonso ♂ Lv. 65
    Godric ♂ Lv. 64
    Fenric ♂ Lv. 64

After we met another kid who has a shorts fetish, we explored the rest of the Lost Hotel and Route 16. In route 16, Sliggoo evolved into Goodra, even though it only evolved at level 52. Anyways, we went back to Dendemille Town and went to Frost Cavern. After exploring an ice puzzle that took me back to Johto times, we found Team Flare firing up an issue. The pun. We defeated the Admin with Trevor's help defeating one of the grunts, and then the Abomasnow gave us an Abomaslite or what it's called. We finally went to route 17 where we rode Mamoswine all the way, defeating trainer after trainer and catching Pokemon after Pokemon. We got to Anistar City and went to the gym. Serena met up with us before and battled us, however we defeated her. We went in the gym and went on to beat Olympia and got the Psychic Badge. Her team was also really cool. We went out of the gym and got a Holo Cast from Lysandre, who told us they were going to eliminate everyone. Serena wanted a rematch but she's clearly got her priorities straightened. Anyways, we don't so we took a break.

X Team:
    - level 53 (Chespo)
    - level 55 (Fletcho)
    - level 54 (Excalibur)
    - level 53 (Kero)
    - level 54 (Zoidberg)
    - level 54 (Randall)

So, I decided to try to go catch Mewtwo, resigning myself to using my Master Ball instead of battling him. I caught a Ditto in the flowers outside the cave beforehand, and used 4 Ultra Balls on it! It was tougher to catch than Zygarde, because it copied my Venusaur's moveset and Leech Seeded my Heliolisk to death. Venusaur ended up having to out-stall Ditto with its Leech Seed/powder immunities.

After I caught Ditto and Mewtwo, I went after Zygarde. I send Venusaur out first and Sleep Powdered him, then Energy Balled him a couple times to get his health as low as I could. He KO'd Venusaur with Crunch and EQ, so I sent out Azumarill to stall while I revived Venusaur. I sent Venusaur back in, Sleep Powdered Zygarde a bunch more times, and used 3 Dusk Balls for the capture! Only Zapdos remains!

After completing the main and post-game part of the story, I have completed my adventure with Pokémon Y. Since it was a digital copy, I didn't want to start the competitive battling and received my physical copy X today.

So far, at the first time I picked my Froakie, it turned out to be a female one with Naive nature. I started EV training just after Aquacorde and fully EV trained my Froakie in Speed and Sp.Atk. Took almost 1.5, 2 hours to unlock the all new training regimens and completing the EV training. But, it was worthy to do it now, instead finding a reset bag after I finish the game. Also, as I did in Y, I'm spending a lot of time with Amie, and already in the third affection level with my Froakie. It is around 4 hours I'm playing and still haven't reached Santalune Forest due to these reasons.

Team:

Froakie ♀, Lv. 9.

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

I completed the Dex! All captured, including unneeded legends.
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Went out to Route 17, I could travel over it easily now that the Mamoswine was back in business. I traveled along the Route, picked up all items I could find and captured Delibird, Sneasel and Snover along the way. I didn't meet any trainers, though I see now that there was a Sky trainer somewhere along the Route. Guess I'll have to go back for that battle at a later point as I can't do it now anyway. I arrived at Anistar City and got a message from Serena who told me she wanted to battle me outside of the Gym. So awesome, I like this a lot. Before going there, I explored the city. Found a couple of items and met an old man who wanted to take care of one of my Pokemon at a low level. I wanted to give him one but wasn't sure what would happen to it so I flew back to Route 3 and captured a random Fletchling which I let him keep. It seems like I can go back and get it whenever I want but he can keep it for now. I went to the Gym and met Serena outside, we battled and I won as expected. I entered the Gym afterwards and battled all the regular trainers there, the design of the Gym is really cool but it was not as confusing as I first thought. I only have the Gym leader left to battle, and that battle will be the first thing I do tomorrow.

Team:
    - level 63
    - level 63
    - level 63
    - level 63
    - level 63
    - level 63
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Page 76 of 343 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast