Page 8 of 343 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

In X Version I just got my Tyrunt and I'm getting ready for Grant in Y I'm getting ready to get the Pokeflute

X
    Frogadier 22
    Skiddo 23
    Litleo 22
    Tyrunt 20
    Hours: 6:24

Y
    Quilladin 20
    Alakazak 18
    Squirtle 15

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplashed View Post
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/16ke368.jpg[/IMG]

Just hatched this little lady after about 32 eggs using the Masuda method =D First recorded shiny Noibat? <3
    Wow, congrats! Noibat's shiny form looks fantastic. Can you post another picture after you evolve her?

It's offical, Farfetch'd is the most resilient Poke to get early game. Need to restock because of it.
    Anywho my grinding with Froakie is almost done as the first gym soon awaits!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    It's offical, Farfetch'd is the most resilient Poke to get early game. Need to restock because of it.
    Anywho my grinding with Froakie is almost done as the first gym soon awaits!
    "Anywho my grinding with Froakie is almost done"

Me and my mind..
    Last edited by Lukechu; 13th October 2013 at 10:39 AM.
    Current Pokémon X Team (Updated daily):

Blaziken (M) Lv. 100 |
    Venusaur (M) Lv. 87| Greninja (M) Lv. 83 | Mewtwo Lv. 83 | Aurorus (F) Lv. 80 | Xerneas Lv. 75

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame Team:

Just to make everyone jealous, I caught a shiny Inkay a few minutes ago! Still need to get to the next town to see what nature it is, not that I know what nature it should be at this point.

Edit: Adamant with "Takes plenty of siestas." I don't think that characteristic existed in past gens unless my memory is failing me.
    Last edited by abdulmuhsee; 12th October 2013 at 10:51 PM.

Can anyone confirm when Pikachu learns Thunderbolt...its changed in X/Y

I just got Y! ( I wanted X but they had none left I got the last copy of Y though) I've just beaten the first gym and my team is as follows
    Froakie lv15
    Fletchling lv 16
    Loving the game so far. Its great! any suggestions on the rest of my team? should I keep fletchling?
    Ampharos is the best!!!!!

My 3ds friend code is 5370-0389-2538
    I got pokemon Y so will trade for the X exclusives

I got both X and Y today. I am playing through X first, as the female character. I started my adventure in Vaniville Town and then made my way to Aquacorde Town. There, I chose Froakie as my starter. It was able to easily defeat Shauna's Fennekin in battle. I went back to my house to tell my mom about everything, then continued on my journey. I'm currently on Route 2, where I just caught a Bunnelby. I plan on maybe catching a few more Pokemon and doing some training before going further.

I reached Parfum Palace, then searched for the missing Furfrou. As my reward, I experienced a rather awkward moment with Shauna. I returned to Route 7 and the Snorlax was awakened. I caught it, then battled Tierno and Trevor with Serena. I passed through Connecting Cave to reach Route 8, then Ambrette Town. I battled members of Team Flare in Glittering Cave and received the Jaw Fossil from the scientist. I headed for Cyllage City, where I obtained a bicycle and won my second badge from Grant. The battle wasn't particularly easy due to the abilities of his fossil Pokémon. I defeated some more Flare grunts on Route 10, then saved after battling Korrina (that was unexpected) in Geosenge Town.

Current Team
    Frogadier (Omi) ♂ Lv. 24
    Fletchinder (Rowena) ♀ Lv. 23
    Litleo (Tywin) ♂ Lv. 24
    Skiddo (Alonso) ♂ Lv. 24

I'm loving Pokemon X so far. I chose Froakie as my starter. I really wanted Fennekin, but I'll be able to get him later. There didn't seem any point in choosing Fennekin since I'm planning to use Charmander. My current team is:
    - Froakie, level 10
    - Fletchling, level 7
    - Vivillon, level 12
    - Pikachu, level 11
    - Pansage, level 8
    - Torchic, level 11

I'll be replacing either my Torchic or my Fletchling with Charmander. I just beat the first gym. I used Spewpa and Pikachu; Spewpa evolved into Vivillon at the end of the fight. My Vivillon is the Modern form, I believe. Not positive. I'm located in Florida in the US for anyone wondering. Here's what she looks like:     Spoiler:- Vivillon:

I purchased both X and Y today and decided that X will be my main game meaning I won't restart it. I went with Chespin although I almost changed my mind to Froakie. I then caught a Fletchling and added it to the team and spent quite some time catching all the Pokemon, new and old, that I could find. I missed out on a few like Caterpie and Pikachu(I could have sworn I caught Pikachu but I guess not). I got to Santalune City I think and traded for the Farfetch'd before going to the gym. I beat the three trainers with Fletchling and saved in front of the gym leader.

Chespin Lv12
    Fletchling Lv12
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Caught a Bagon! Put him in my box while attempting to catch both seviper and zangoose....but they all keep attacking each other in the horde -_-

Team
    Froakie 26
    Pancham 21
    Charmeleon 22
    Snorlax 19
    Roselia 23
    Mothim 21
    CubMilitia

DWF: (Black 1)
    DWF:

White 2 FC: 0605-4535-7783

3DS FC: 1435 3966 1591

Entered the City, it is really huge and I guess it is the Kalos variant of Castelia City, which is by no means a bad thing. I was told to go left to the Professor's house, so I went there. One of the kids waited outside to show me, very helpful. I entered and got up to the third floor where I met the Professor, my four friends soon arrived as well. The Professor did somewhat surprisingly want to battle us, so he did. And I was first out. I defeated him, and afterwards, he allowed me to choose a Pokemon, one of the Kanto starters. I went with Bulbasaur since I like it the most, I also got a stone to Mega Evolve it, but I don't think that will happen for a while as I'm not planning to use it in my team. After this, we left the building. My friends went ahead of me, Serena wanted to meet me at a Café in the city, so I guess that is where I'm going next. I'm hoping to battle her, but I have no idea what awaits me. Shauna went off somewhere as well, and the boys too. I guess this is it for today, will continue tomorrow with exploring the city and see what my friends have for me. Not going to post my team since nothing about it has changed since my last post.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Quote Originally Posted by Jake. View Post
    Wow, congrats! Noibat's shiny form looks fantastic. Can you post another picture after you evolve her?
    I definitely will yes! =D Just finished EV training her in Super Training now so she'll be straight onto leveling ASAP =)

Some little kid called me via Game Chat, said "Hello", and as I didn't really know what to say he ended it. When he did so, it caused my entire game to crash and I even got an error message saying something along the lines of "An error has occurred and the game needs to close and restart. Any unsaved data may be lost."

-.-

Luckily I'm a very, very frequent saver.
    Last edited by Lukechu; 13th October 2013 at 10:38 AM.

Blaziken (M) Lv. 100 |
    Venusaur (M) Lv. 87| Greninja (M) Lv. 83 | Mewtwo Lv. 83 | Aurorus (F) Lv. 80 | Xerneas Lv. 75

Ribbons are back after an entire generation missing. A NPC in Cyllage City just gave a Snooze Ribbon (part of a set of seven) to my Braixen. She's in the hotel.

Who knows what other ribbons are attainable, but that means now Gen V pokemon can obtain ribbons.

Edit: Footprint Ribbon is also obtainable in Shalour City.
    Last edited by Wendrika; 12th October 2013 at 11:44 PM.

I got home about an hour ago and started my Kalos journey on Y =D So far I've done these things
    Named my self Robin
    Got the nick name Nibs
    Got my cutie starter fennekin which I named him Fluff Tail =D
    Got through route 1 and caught everything
    Got through the forest and also caught everything and started training my cute scatterbug which isn't a permanent member
    am now on route 3.
    Current team:
    Fluff Tail the fennekin lv 10
    Scatterbug lv 7

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Just stumbled across this for the first time in the game. ^^

EDIT:

Aaaaand I killed it.

._.
    Last edited by Lukechu; 13th October 2013 at 10:38 AM.

Blaziken (M) Lv. 100 |

Just finally got my Vivillon. The pattern I have seems to be exclusive to the Caribbean islands, so not a whole lot of people have it yet. Thought I'd share.

Have been hunting down different colored Flabébé's , only one i'm missing is the white one wish there were soem pictures fo the different forms like the compilation made for vivillon :/

Anyway, i only just woke up and captured snorlax , have gotten used the the pattern my Vivillon has (continental) which wasn't my favourtie but i still love that damn butterfly. Aside from Vivillon i have Frogadier and Charmeleon ready for action.

Treid my hand on the wondertrade function, got a weedly named Unicornbug,lol, in exchange for my lvl 3 pikachu, totally worth it

- Well that's nice, they gave me the TM for Return
    -Oh my...the music!
    - Just found Sycamore and squared off with him. At the end of the battle Tobias grew to level 15.
    - I got to pick my starter and I ended up choosing Bulbasuar.
    -He is a male so I named him Oleander, They are one of the most poisonous plants in the world.

Spoiler:- Bulbasuar's stats:

- I guess it also came with a mega stone, great!
    - Just dyed my hair blond heehee
    - Finally made it out to route 5 and caught a level 10 Pancham. Named him Zodia. Apparently he's Adamant nature and he's sturdy body for a characteristic. He's also got Mold Breaker.
    - Din made it to level 18 and learned Psybeam! I replaced howl for it.
    - I've been doing more grinding, made it to the next town and am currently finding the pokeflute.
    - Oleander evolved, yay! This exp share sure is making things go by fast.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

i just got my first shiny in x and my 2nd overall in pokemon. it was a female nidorina

first in all of gen 6 maybe? probs not.

cant post a pic of it yet since i need 10 posts before i can post url's

Current X Team-
    Blaziken: 49
    Greninja: 42
    Venusaur: 40
    Lucario: 39
    Amaura: 37
    Fletchinder: 33
    CURRENT X TEAM
    It's my 5th playthrough already, huh.
    FC:
    4210-4020-9709
    ADD ME FOR TRADES, BATTLES, ANYTHING!

Whoa the volbeat on route 6 is the hardest pokemon het to beat. Double team moonlight confuse ray..... Hope my fennekin burn it!

So, how do I evolve Eevee into Leafeon in Pokemon X?

Page 8 of 343 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast