Page 9 of 318 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

after much deliberating i ended up choosing froakie as my starter. i captured a pikachu in the forest took a while but i got it, the first gym was awkward. it said bug but ended fighting a surskit with water moves instead pikachu really came in handy so it was worth the hastle. After pikachu defeated surskit and the butterfly(can't remember its name) i headed to see the professor and defeated him with ease and ended picking charmander after catching a skiddo i'm acquired the poke flute captured snorlax.Now i'm off to glitter cave find me sone fossils.
    Team Y
    frogadier
    pidgeott
    skiddo
    pikachu
    charmander
    torchic
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

Quote Originally Posted by abdulmuhsee View Post
    So, how do I evolve Eevee into Leafeon in Pokemon X?
    Should've been asked in the help thread.
    But the mossy rock is on route 20, accessible when you reach the 8th gym

Thanks, so I'll just play through the game with a different Eeveelution :-).

So far I'm just hoarding all the exp. with Chespin and just came from the second gym. Wondering when I'll be able to enter the Lumiere City boutique since they kicked me out due to being unfashionable.

Any one saw the Icy Rock ?
    3ds friend code: 0989 - 1816 - 0688

Read this.

Oh Viola... Why so disappointing?
    First gym went down an hour ago, Fletchling pulled through like she should.
    Found a Fabebe and got Bulbasaur and his mega stone, but they also need grinding.
    Argh this game needs a new name... Oh I know Pokemon X :Grinding edition!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintrial View Post
    Yep, in frost cavern. Again, should have been asked in the help thread

I levelled up my Froakie and Bunnelby a bit on Route 2. I also captured a Fletchling and a Scatterbug. Then, I headed into Santalune Forest. The first Pokemon I encountered there was Pikachu, which I caught. I trained Froakie and Pikachu in the forest and on Route 3 until Froakie was level 12 and Pikachu was lv. 10-11. I then made it to Santalune City and spent some time looking around. I obtained the roller skates and then went out to Route 22 and trained Pikachu some more. After that, I went to the Gym to earn my first badge. Overall, I did not have that much trouble with Viola. I had to use a few Potions while battling Vivillon, but Pikachu took it out.

Oh, I also got the event Torchic. I'm storing it in the PC for now.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 12th October 2013 at 11:52 PM.

Got the bug badge by usin torchic, deposited it when I got charmander, goin through glittering cave and it looks awesome.
    Quilladin lv 21
    Charmeleon lv 21
    Inkay 16.
    Catching every Kalos pkmn i see but only using things i want right now

Quote Originally Posted by Vintrial View Post
    I'd guess it's in the Frost Cavern.

I managed to get a Froakie with a Hasty nature. And it only took 12 SRs...
    I destroyed Fennekin and started Super Training. Weirdly enough, you could potentially fully EV train your pokemon before their very first battle. It'd take ages, but its cool nonetheless.
    Pokemon Amie is great. 649 pokemon and all the unique animations tied to each one. Its a helluva lot of work, but it really shows. Only problem is the facial recognition, but since I'm black that's nothing new and with the right light I can make it work.

After throwing a few more footballs at Magnemite's face, I proceeded onto Route 2 and on to Santalune Forest. I realised I forgot to catch a Fletching and rushed back to Route 2. After only 3 tries, the RNG spat out a Naive one. Result.

Santalune really reminded me of Viridian Forest. All those dead ends and twisting paths, not to mention the presence of Pikachu. I'll eventually search one out but chances are the encounter rate is only 5% or something ridiculous. I'm now on Route 3, eager to find a PC and drop of these excess Fletchings.

Team
    lvl 7 Fletchling
    lvl 9 Froakie
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Hey everybody, I just found out the most hilarious thing whilst playing my copy Pokemon X, when my Pokemon starts to evolve, I play the Digimon digivolve theme in the background on my computer, the music syncs perfectly with the evolution animation, honestly try it. Here's the link www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnZchcengMA.

This is not intended to be a stab at the whole Pokemon vs Digimon argument, I just wanted to try it for fun, and I ended up as the kids say LMAO.

Let me know if you've tried it.

Currently I'm trying to find a riolu on route 22. I gave up trying to find a male burmy cause it was taking forever >.> Current team:
    Fluff tail the fennekin lv 13
    Spewpa lv 10

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Loving the game so far, literally just beat the 2nd gym leader and this is my team:
    Lvl. 32 Frogadier
    Lvl. 27 Ivysaur
    Lvl. 32 Combusken
    Lvl. 22 Honedge
    Lvl. 24 Floette
    Lvl. 22 Amaura

P.S. can confirm the return of Pokerus. I got Pokerus on my frogadier before gym 1 and i've had it all the way to now.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Okay, grinding/trading is done, time to for me to beat the first gym leader, heres the squad so far:

Spewpa Lv 11
    Froakie (Gama) Lv 11
    Fletchling (Robin) Lv 11
    Pikachu (Pika) Lv 9
    Charamander Lv 10
    Torchic Lv 10

With all these fire types along with my lightball pikachu, really shouldn't have a problem.
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).

Just started the game. Still can't believe the stragedy guide wasn't release alongside the games. It was always kind of a tradition to buy the book and the games.

When I was battling the lilIgirl's fennekin for the first time. The battle style was still the same as the previous gens. (Looking at my pokemon's back) how/when does the battle style change to the stadium-eqse style I've seen in the videos?

Recently in my X Version I finally found an Eevee now I just need to wait for it to get a Fairy type move. In my Y Version Squirtle evolved and right now I'm on my way to Cyllage City.

Pokemon X version, recently beat the sixth gym. Travelling through that ice cave right now. All is well

I am going to destroy the person who tough having a Scraggy horde was a good idea.

Up to 5 sand attacks every round...I was in that battle for a while, especially since i was trying to catch one

So I forgot to post my team after beating Viola...

Qulladin (Juggernut) Lv:17
    -Tackle
    -Vine Whip
    -Rollout
    -Bite

Seriously though, Rollout DESTROYS Viola. Not once did I take damage during the first gym. Currently, I'm at the second gym city, and exploring. My main goal is to explore a lot, and I plan to post once I beat Grant and then a once I'm done for the day, a recap of what I got, and my current team.

Thank you based Irra for the banner

Had the game since Tuesday.
    Literally just beat the Elite 4 and Champion.

Final Team:
    Chesnaught lvl 57
    Malamar lvl 57
    Tyrantrum lvl 57
    Aegislash lvl 58
    Charizard lvl 59
    Vaporeon lvl 59

Fantastic game. Just fantastic..

EDIT: I tried to get through the game with as minimal grinding as possible. (To keep some challenge to it)
    Last edited by RetroVortex; 13th October 2013 at 12:53 AM.

I have been plugging along, but am only up to Cyllage City. My team is coming along--though I'd like to train a Spritzee, I need to trade for one... It totally sucks that the Sachet seems to be a one off item. At any rate, I caught a few older Pokémon because I liked the way the models looked (Cubone, Kangaskhan, etc), and even added a new party member!

My team is:

Cecil the Frogadier
    Poppy the Floette
    Leo the Litleo
    Digger the Diggersby
    Rex the Tyrunt

and... Wake the Hawlucha. Named him after one of my favorite Gym Leaders.
    ***New Signature To Come***

Oh and after re-exploring Lumiose City, I've been spoiled about one of the Elite four, not that I didn't know who they were, but that early? Man, that must suck for people who didn't want spoilers.

Spoiler:

Thank you based Irra for the banner

So I've beaten the first gym and am on route 6 to get the poke flute. On this route I will also get my fourth team member, Honedge.

Team:
    Frogadier 18
    Flethinder (Firebird) 18
    Bunnelby (Benedict) 15

Spoiler:- mega wishlist:

I have claimed Empoleon, Super Mario Galaxy, and Rosalina!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!

Hi, how can I connect with other friends via wifi? Is there a friend code or anything?

So I just beat the league, I must say the ending was actually a bit suprising.
    Anyway, this was my Hall of Fame team:
    Greninja 79
    Charizard 76
    Dragalge 73
    Heliolisk 74
    Aegislash 76
    Trevenant 65

I must say that i was overleveled, so it wasn't al that much fun. The champion was the only one who managed to KO any of my pokémon, and that was first when she had MegaEvolved her ace.

Took down viola easily with Gama (Froakie) and Charamander (Wonder Trade), Froakie did good against Surskit, Charamander took down Viola's Vivillion with ease, and level up 3 times. After that battle, went to route 22 and caught a wild Brave Riolu (which no surprise wasn't an easy catch) and I caught a Lileo and named her Nala. Thinking of evolving Charamander, then storing him then leveling up Nala.

Also, I think if you use the pokemon aime app/mini game, your pokemon may get extra xp. My Gama/Froakie always says its alittle excited, then when the battle ends he gets extra xp. Great mechanic if thats how it all works.
    Last edited by SoulSilver Eric; 13th October 2013 at 1:16 AM.
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).

Page 9 of 318 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast