Thread: Pokémon Stadium (1) - Favorite/Least favorite Kid's Club mini-game

Default Pokémon Stadium (1) - Favorite/Least favorite Kid's Club mini-game

As what the title of this thread says...

What was your favorite and least favorite Kid's Club mini-game in the 1st Pokémon Stadium? And what's your favorite or irritating memory of it?

I remember when I was young, my friends always wanted to go to the Kids Club before actually battling seriously with one another XD
    But I would have to say my favorite ones were either Sandshrew's Dig! Dig! Dig! or Lickitung's Sushi-Go-Round! Those games were a blast to me and my friends back in the day.

Clefairy Says, Thundering Dynamo and Rock Harden were the mini-games I GOT ANNOYED WITH! I hated those! Probably cause I lost most of the time lol but I did have fun...
    Last edited by PokemonJesus123; 4th November 2013 at 3:26 AM.
    ALRIGHTY!
    Follow me (PJ) on Twitter: @ThePokemonJesus

Until next time...
    PEACE!

I didn't enjoy Clefairy - BUT it was one of the ones I knew I would win, but it went on and on and took loads of time!

I used to love the Lickitung one (as my friends used to always call it) but I rarely won that - flipping impossible!

I think my favourite was probably the Drowsee one, I was good at that, and Sandshrew, although on Hyper mode, if I lost my rhythm on Sandshrew or Pikachu, that's it, I was doomed to lose!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I LOVED the Lickitung one soooooo much. The only one I didn't really enjoy was the Drowsee one (probably because my sister won everytime... :/)
    Pokemon Y 3DS FC - 2079 7045 5719 (PM me if you add me ^_^.)
    Trophy Case :~) : Flawless (Roaming) Shiny Latias from Emerald /w my OT (Racks/14403) Pic!
    Flawless Shiny Mew from Japanese Emerald /w my OT (コサブロウ/41447) Pic!
    31/14/31/31/31/31 Shiny Chansey (Caught in the Fire Red safari zone!) /w my OT (Iceburn/47170) Pic!
    31/31/31/23/31/31 Shiny Tauros (Caught in the Fire Red safari zone!) /w my OT (Pudding/12556) Pic!

I hate the "Snore War" minigame, I could never get it down right, even these days (I think I won only once). My favorites would probably be "Run, Rattata Run" and "Clefairy Says", even though the other minigames are very entertaining. I nearly would always win against my brothers whenever we did the "Who's the Best?" mode.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.