Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What series are you watching?

As far as currently ongoing TV shows go, I am watching The Walking Dead and Supernatural, and am also waiting on the 50th Anniversary (18 more days!!!) and Christmas specials for Doctor Who. And of course, there is Sherlock, whenever that plans on coming back.

My girlfriend and I are still watching True Blood (which she introduced me to), but we are only on Season 5, so I am not caught up quite yet. Much to my surprise, it is actually one of the best shows that I have ever seen.

I intend to introduce her to a few shows with which I am familiar (e.g. The Dead Zone, Firefly, Arrested Development, and, eventually, the mammoth of a series that is Stargate SG-1), but we are waiting for the Doctor Who stuff to clear first before we start on all of that.

I will also be watching Breaking Bad at some point in the maybe-near-but-probably-not-near future.
    Last edited by Endolise; 5th November 2013 at 6:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

isn't Doctor who cool or what!!

endolise-Doctor Who-i know!!!, and also The Dead Zone is a good one as well and i watched both of those series and i am done with both so i am still waiting for the seventh season of Doctor Who and a lot of those episodes are really sad but the saddest of all was Doomsday

Currently trying to get through all of Pokemon. Right now, I'm in the middle of the Battle Frontier episodes, but I'm watching them pretty fast.

That's all for now, though. After this, I'm thinking of picking up where I left off in Batman: The Animated Series.

I don't watch much TV, tbh. I only watch two shows now and those are Pretty Little Liars and NCIS.

Code Lyoko is a great show-i used to watch it but not anymore

I am currently watching Glee.....Yes I know I'm late! Kurt is cute and I'm actually shipping Finn and Rachel right now. :/ And Will and that woman obsessed with keeping clean.

I'm also watching Spiderman and His Amazing Friends and it's the only Spiderman cartoon I can get into. It's much better than Ultimate Spiderman.
    I support shipping diversity because our fanbases would be boring if we all supported the bloody canon.

Watching Agents of Shield and just jumped on the bandwagon and started watching Breaking Bad and have to say I like it so far

Lego Legends of Chima and Defenders of Berk. Chima is decent but it is to early to till and Berk ... I wonder if it ties into HTTYD2 coming next year? hmmm

The Legend of Korra and The Walking Dead are the only television shows that I regularly watch. I don't watch a lot of tv if I'm being honest, but The Legend of Korra and The Walking Dead are shows that I really enjoy so I make an exception for them.

Quote Originally Posted by 493Arceus View Post
    Currently watching Bones and Castle
    Quote Originally Posted by Camogie View Post
    Currently I am watching:

Game of Thrones
    Parks and Recreation
    Orphan Black
    House of Cards
    Sleepy Hollow
    Community
    Castle
    Pretty Little Liars
    Orange is the new black
    Nikita
    Hannibal
    Agents of SHIELD
    Revolution
    Homeland
    How I met your mother
    The legend of Korra
    New Girl
    Banshee
    Sherlock
    True Blood
    Both of you need infinite high-fives. I'm a HUGE Castle fan, and I've been watching the show for quite some time now. Aside from Castle, I'm also currently watching Agents of SHIELD, Once Upon a Time, and The Legend of Korra. When the show returns later this winter, I'll also watch some Rizzoli & Isles. Shows that I want to watch, or at least need to catch up on are Supernatural, Person of Interest, and Breaking Bad.
    Mon e s s e n t i e l.
    PM me if you'd like a signature.

Gfx deviantART tumblr

Just finished:

Currently Watching:
    The Legend of Korra
    #PokemonUltraMoon #PokemonVGC2017

Finished Dawsons Creek again today. I like how by the end you realise it was never really about Dawson at all.

Started the US Office as my brother bought it me on DVD for my birthday as he wants me to get into it. I'd have chosen the UK one myself, but you don't look a gifthorse in the mouth do you. Anyway I basically did all of season one today and I'm really liking it.

Let's see... my current tv watch list is:

The Walking Dead
    The Amazing Race
    Homeland
    Almost Human
    2 Broke Girls
    New Girl
    SHIELD
    Survivor
    Criminal Minds
    Parks and Recreation
    Glee
    Degrassi

Orphan Black, Community, Face Off and Big Brother are on hiatus.

I've been behind on all of my series, but I generally keep a pretty short list.

Kill La Kill (only thing I'm up-to-date on, ha)
    Kyoukai No Kanata
    The Legend of Korra
    South Park
    Bob's Burgers
    Boardwalk Empire

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia just finished it's run not too long ago, and I never miss that. Dropped The League, The Walking Dead, and Homeland from last season. Waiting for Community, Orphan Black, Treme and a few others to come back on the air.
    TehSpiral's 4-5IV spitbacks for trade:

Mawile, Sneasel, Bagon, Larvitar, Dratini, Fletchling, Froakie, Chimchar, Deino, Kangaskhan, Magikarp, Growlithe, Rhyhorn, Togepi, Bulbasaur, Gible, Azurill, Scyther, Charmander, and more I will come up with shortly as I continue with new breeding projects. Some spitbacks may not have a HA, but all hold viable natures. Feel free to hit me up for one; I just ask for another competitive VGC-mon with similar IVs, and preferably something I don't already have!

3DS: 3738-0723-5498
    Friend Safari: Ghost-type, Phantump/Lampent/Dusclops
    IGN: (AS) Kori (primary) / (X) Cosima (new save/reset)

Pokedex Progress (AS): 584/717

I'm rewatching Scrubs for like the 3rd time,
    Just started watching Chuck, definitely a new favorite of mine.
    On TV: I watch Parks and Recreation, Modern Family, The Middle, Community (When it comes back) and How I Met Your Mother
    AND I'm trying to catch up on Legend of Korra.
    ...I have a lot of free time.
    Ain't that just the way?

Over the Garden Wall (2014)

Not watching any at the moment due to lack of time but I usually follow Bones, Cold Cases (never seen the last seasons as in my country they're still on season 5) and Once Upon a Time.

And the Pokémon anime since it's looking interesting so far eheh xD
    Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - IGN: Pyreon

VGC Player | TCG Collector and Casual Player | Event and Shiny Collector

Taking a Break From:
    Legend of Korra

Currently Watching:
    Pokemon Origins
    #PokemonUltraMoon #PokemonVGC2017

Adventure Time.

Spongebob

The only show I actually watch on tv these days is Sword Art Online, but I'm mostly just waiting for the new season of Hannibal when and if it'll come. I really should get to watching the new season of The Legend of Korra, but it's sort of just meh now since the whole Equalist thing is over and it doesn't seem like anything cool is going to come, but that's my opinion, and even though the new season is already done, I'm not sure if I should watch it.

Watching and/or waiting for, mostly online or DVD but a couple as they actually air:

Pokemon X & Y
    My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic
    Game Of Thrones
    Mad Men
    Homeland
    Hannibal
    Agents of SHIELD
    Downton Abbey
    Glee (which is kinda terrible now, tbh. I mainly watch for Santana lol)
    Sherlock
    I don't watch Doctor Who normally but I just watched the 50th anniversary special and it was awesome!

I need to watch Season 2 of Kuroko no Basket and a bunch of animes that my friends keep telling me to watch...Also want to start Breaking Bad sometime.

I'm mostly just waiting for the new season of Hannibal when and if it'll come.
    Next year! They're filming now, I believe ^^ I can't wait, Hannibal is my latest obsession and hopefully will be getting the DVD for Christmas so I can rewatch it =D

thank you to Mew's Universe for the banner!

marvelwhiskershipper 4 lyf | fanfiction.net | deviantART | Tumblr | 3DS friend code 2723 - 9230 - 5389 ((msg if you want me to add you, friendship is magic etc ^_^))

Supernatural, Sherlock, agents of shield, orphan black, and doctor who!
    Friend Safari: Normal Ditto Dunsparce Kecleon
    Fc 1203 9461 3030

aside from pokemon, i am currently watching alias,crime scene investigation and numbers

The Walking Dead as of right now! Such a good series! <3 *Obsessed*
    If we're talking anime, Legend of Korra.

I take commissions, just pm me!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast