Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What series are you watching?

Currently just Naruto. I really want something else to watch but I already finished Death Note and Mirai Nikki....maybe Game of thrones, but I'm not sure if I like live action stuff.
    見てみろ! オレの心には何もありやしない

今はもう痛みさえ感じやしない
    Image from Orginal_the_Character on ifunny

Watching Dexter (as in the crime drama) and Arrested Development rn. Finished Breaking Bad a while ago v good show. cba to watch anime anymore tbh.
    † I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.†

~RIP User Four-Twenty April 20, 2014-April 20, 2014~

Just finished the newest season of Top Gear. That Burma special was epic.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Right now I'm catching up with person of interest and lost, while re-watching Friend
    Anyone else watching Psych? When I talk about it to my friends nobody have the slightest idea of what I'm saying..
    Last edited by mellowrush; 29th March 2014 at 11:10 AM.
    Latest awesome shiny ^_^

I've been on a Family Guy binge lately, decided to watch season 6.
    #PokemonMoon #PokemonVGC2017

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

My friends just got me into It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. It's insane. Kind of like Arrested Development, in a sense that all of the characters are just downright terrible people and the whole show makes you uncomfortable, but in a good way.

I decided to restart Bleach in order to let the dubbed anime finish up with the Gotei 13 Invading Arc (afterward I'll watch the last arc subtitled). But I do prefer to watch series and anime that are finished. Also watching Friends, I never got around to it because everyone used to be so judging of it, but the world is a bit more mature today and I started to hear that it's actually a pretty good comedy/drama so I gave it a shot. It's not bad, really. I plan to watch Home Improvement right after, and maybe throw in some finalized anime after finishing Bleach.
    SHAGGY IS CURRENTLY CATCHING UP...
    I've been on away from Pokemon for a while since the termination of the Nintendo Wifi Connection. In the mean time, I'll be replaying Yellow, Crystal and Emerald. Hit me up if you're a classics junky, or if you need some help within these games

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS

MY CURRENT TEAMS:
    YELLOW
    DIAMOND

Will be watching Game of Thrones on Sunday.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Dallas Cowboys | Memphis Grizzlies

Bones
    Power Rangers Super Megaforce
    Pokemon the Series: XY
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Naruto Shippuden 357/?
    Fairy Tail 10/?
    Clannad 19/24

I am finally getting around to watching the final season of The Office (US). I never watched it when it was on television as I couldn't bring myself to watch it as I was so disappointed in the eighth season. Luckily it is proving to be much better than season 8, however I haven't watched that much of season 9 yet. Fingers crossed.

Currently watching One Piece anime. Watching episode 53: "The Legend Has Begun! Head to the Grand Line" (English)

Season 6 of Entourage.
    Madness

I'm finishing up SAO on Netflix just waiting for a good time to swipe the TV remote and watch it on the big screen :P

my meme area
    I have claimed Chimchar

Orphan Black and Once Upon a Time

Most of the series I'm actually following right now are anime, which I'm streaming over CtHulhu. I hardly ever watch actual TV nowadays, save for randomly catching something on TV due to boredom. On TV, the shows I tend to watch most often are the Big Bang Theory, Family Guy or the Simpsons, or Spongebob Squarepants, and maybe the occasional Teen Titans Go (which pales in comparison to the original animated series IMO because Puffy AmiYumi FTW). But I watch all of those completely out of order, and there are a few episodes I end up watching multiple times because of reruns (happens with Big Bang Theory especially). Though not having cable in my apartment this year has contributed a lot to this.

As for the anime I've been watching, it's quite a list (all of which I have been watching in order), and I've been kind of slowly following all of them. Currently that list consists of Slayers, One Piece, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Hellsing, Excel Saga, Inuyasha, Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, and Rozen Maiden. Quite a variety, eh?

AND on top of that, I've been following even more anime series at my school's anime club. Since the club is full of crazy people, we've been watching THREE series: Danganronpa, Demon Detective Neuro, and Good Luck Girl. All of which I've found very interesting (there's even a character from the first one in my signature banner) and enjoyed following so far. We have been watching a fourth (Kill la Kill), but we recently finished it and I haven't usually been sticking around in the club meetings long enough to watch it anyway.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: The War Within (Ari), MLP: It Came from the Stars (Madame Starshroom)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Mad Men
    Parks and Recreation
    The Face
    Masters of Sex
    SCANDAL

Dinosaurs, it's a surprisingly good show for what it is

Currently watching House. Glad to see it came on Netflix, I always wanted to watch it on TV but just never did so now that I can start from the beginning I'm excited.
    | Knowledge is power, don't be an idiot |

Started one piece...Not addicted to it
    In other news: catching up with the good wife, the walking dead, lost and obviously pokemon!
    Latest awesome shiny ^_^

Just Finished:
    Family Guy Season 6

Currently Watching:
    Family Guy Season 7
    Dexters Laboratory

If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Just finished practically every single Anime listed on Netflix that i hadn't seen already. Right now i'm sort of slouching back into HBO. Currently watching Game of Thrones Season 4. The new Silicon Valley show on HBO is also kind of funny / somewhat watchable.

Lego Legends of Chima
    TMNT new episodes finally this coming Sat!

Losing interest in MLP

Just Finished:
    Family Guy Season 7

Currently Watching:
    Dexter's Laboratory
    Family Guy Season 8
    Flight 29 Down
    The Legend of Korra Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by mellowrush View Post
    Right now I'm catching up with person of interest and lost, while re-watching Friend
    Anyone else watching Psych? When I talk about it to my friends nobody have the slightest idea of what I'm saying..
    Psych is literally one of my fave shows ever, im still to watch the final 5 episodes or so, but it's amazing.

Just been watching Cosmos presented by Neil deGrasse Tyson. Such a good show for anyone interested in..well... the cosmos lol. Also Arrow, Oliver Queen is badass.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast