Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

I said i was at work I just got home from work and you slandering me all over this site? I only just joined and have traded with 4-5 people... and you think i could be bothered to scam for zygardes? there easy to get noone wants them

Name: DJ
    FC:2036-8287-0256
    Electric;
    Electabuzz, Pachirisu and Galvantula

Latest shiny:

Got while catching some Happy Hour smeagles

Last recieved Shiny (Wonder trade)

I'm sorry,i didn't mean to start all of this,I'll just forget about it
    Last edited by shinyclauncher1234; 31st January 2014 at 12:32 AM.
    I was hacked about a month ago,Ilost my account on the BMGF Forums,And,I was caught up in a difficult time in my life,please excuse my abscence.

I have VM'd them to check the above post. Imo there's a chance the net died or they had to go somewhere else, so we'll see. If so I imagine the trade can be just continued next time, and hopefully that is indeed the case.

Amacitare - same deal, maybe you can complete the trade now? Although the timing does seem a bit odd there, Sidhe111, in the alleged disconnection (and if nobody wants them, why did you want 5 yourself? =p). If you're fine to complete that trade when next possible it'll be fine.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Pokémon news, opinions, creative works and more. Now live!

NEW! The Numbers Game: Shiny and Perfect Pokémon
    Preparing for Legendary Raids in Pokémon GO

The problem isnt that i didnt want to complete the trade the problem is that it never happened for me? like at all i got 2 off of him for 2 stones and a masterball... I wanted 5 due to a bet with a friend that i couldnt get a whole box lol, But he only traded the previously mentioned 2 and i believe he was angry that i didnt trade him or he traded the wrong person himself.

Name: DJ
    FC:2036-8287-0256
    Electric;
    Electabuzz, Pachirisu and Galvantula

Latest shiny:

Got while catching some Happy Hour smeagles

Last recieved Shiny (Wonder trade)

Nvm,I'm fine with it after all of these reputation comments
    Last edited by shinyclauncher1234; 31st January 2014 at 12:32 AM.
    I was hacked about a month ago,Ilost my account on the BMGF Forums,And,I was caught up in a difficult time in my life,please excuse my abscence.

Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    Nvm,you guys don't care
    People care, but the mods need both sides of the story... I just want to ask you to cool down so you don't land yourself a ban. Also, I'm sure Rainy won't be coming back
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same username)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    Claimed the master of the winds, Tornadus
    PROUD OWNER OF THE FIRST JAPANESE LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby
    Successfully SR'd OR/AS shinies (NOT trading) :

I have taken care of this problem already. I was never ignoring anyone as i do have classes during the daytime and can't always be on. I have contacted and set up a time to finish my trade with clauncher.
    My Friendcode is 1848 2512 2833
    I am always looking for shiny fox, frog, or ghost pokemon! I can offer quite alot for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainy Bluefoxie View Post
    I have taken care of this problem already. I was never ignoring anyone as i do have classes during the daytime and can't always be on. I have contacted and set up a time to finish my trade with clauncher.
    I approve this,he HAS compntacted me

Username of Scammer: landonslate
    In-Game Name: Landon
    Friend Code:1564-3301-5079
    Description: (was supposed to be a 2 for one trade Landonslate really wanted my 6iv shiny bagon and offered 2 6iv shiny in return grachomp and valcorona. only got the garchomp for the bagon and garchomp was only 4ivs )

User name : Rainy Bluefoxie
    In-Game Name: Rainy
    FC:1848 2512 2833
    Description: Trade a 4IVs kalos bred Treecko for a 5IVs(he claims to be) shiny shaymin, But return in a 2IVs one.
    Have pm records
    Last edited by gdpoketrader; 2nd February 2014 at 3:19 AM.

I would like to ask someone to inform a serebii user by the name of Nenharm of this information regarding the movie14 victini's ribbon. He is saying that the victini he traded me (the movie14 as indicated by the ot name) for my shiny Darkrai is not supposed to have a ribbon, but both the database and the help thread say otherwise. He has not replied to me when I told him this both in game and private messaging so I do not think he wishes to have anything to do with me and asks for me to trade his hacked victini back. I'm looking to solve this in a civil manner considering it seems he did not know this even though he said the victini had a special ribbon on it. Note that he has given me back the pokemon I traded for it but since I traded the victini I had only just got it back and am looking to give back the victini if he still wants it. Note that I did trade another darkrai I have obtained and would like that back if he so wants this victini. Nenharm if your reading this sorry for whatever confusion there was in this trade.
    Btw I don't know how to directly take the private messages and put them on here so I tried copy and pasting the conversation and it's saying that I cannot do this because of too many URLs. The source he used was bulbapedia.

@ The both of you (GrassBlade/gdpoketransfer), please report the PMs (look at the pm and there should be a report button to the left corner), that way we can see the messages. If there are multiple, please only report the relevant ones, not all of it. Mention in the report reason that it's for a trade conflict/blacklist dispute or the such. Something showing that the Pokémon has only two ivs would be good too, gdpoketransfer.

(GrassBlade - the url restriction is to stop spambots, but generally we ask for PMs to be reported anyway rather than c+p'd).

moocows - any record of the trade agreement?

Okay i reported the quote pertaining to him saying that movie14 victini is not supposed to have a ribbon. If you do not see a reported pm pertaining to this let me know. Note I am not looking to ban nenharm. I only wish this situation be resolved without arguing. Btw when I report a pm does it show the other pms connected to said pm?

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Username of Scammer: Mister_J
    In-Game Name: James
    Friend Code: 1177-7777-6819
    Description: Claims to have 5IV Gentle Ditto, 6IV Jolly JPN Ditto and 5IV Cottonee plus various other 5 - 6IV pokes that i wasn't interested that he listed. But when i seen his Jolly Ditto, dead giveaway is its holding a Quick Powder and its in English, not Japanese as he said it was instead it was the Gentle no IV Ditto That is in Japanese nicknamed "31" so i denied the Tyrunt and Marill trade, but i traded the 5IV Froakie for the 5IV Ditto on the first trade, by then it was too late for Froakie. I sent video proof in one of the reports i sent. Plus he deleted me right after i disconnected after seeing the other two don't add up.
    Last edited by xDoN904™; 2nd February 2014 at 7:56 AM.

3DS FC: 3239 7352 9608 Sun&Moon IGN: PsychoDon904

Moon is my version of choice so my copy of Sun is pretty much my backup of Breeding pokemon and events.

NOTICE: I have a full time job from Monday - Friday (2pm - 10:30pm) So I'll won't be available If you are interested in whatever trades I'm involved to. Also I won't be active as much here like back in the XY days until I get more Pokemon to breed and offer.

bobandbill i reported the PMs

Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904™ View Post
    Username of Scammer: Mister_J
    In-Game Name: James
    Friend Code: 1177-7777-6819
    Description: Claims to have 5IV Gentle Ditto, 6IV Jolly JPN Ditto and 5IV Cottonee plus various other 5 - 6IV pokes that i wasn't interested that he listed. But when i seen his Jolly Ditto, dead giveaway is its holding a Quick Powder and its in English, not Japanese as he said it was instead it was the Gentle no IV Ditto That is in Japanese nicknamed "31" so i denied the Tyrunt and Marill trade, but i traded the 5IV Froakie for the 5IV Ditto on the first trade, by then it was too late for Froakie. I sent video proof in one of the reports i sent. Plus he deleted me right after i disconnected after seeing the other two don't add up.
    I got the reports, and I saw the video. I'll be requesting the ban shortly, and I'll add that user onto the blacklist.
    the answer we're looking for won't be found easily,
    but we knew that when we took the first step.

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I got the reports, and I saw the video. I'll be requesting the ban shortly, and I'll add that user onto the blacklist.
    Thank you for your time.

3DS FC: 3239 7352 9608 Sun&Moon IGN: PsychoDon904

Moon is my version of choice so my copy of Sun is pretty much my backup of Breeding pokemon and events.

NOTICE: I have a full time job from Monday - Friday (2pm - 10:30pm) So I'll won't be available If you are interested in whatever trades I'm involved to. Also I won't be active as much here like back in the XY days until I get more Pokemon to breed and offer.

Mister_J has now been banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassBlade View Post
    Okay i reported the quote pertaining to him saying that movie14 victini is not supposed to have a ribbon. If you do not see a reported pm pertaining to this let me know. Note I am not looking to ban nenharm. I only wish this situation be resolved without arguing. Btw when I report a pm does it show the other pms connected to said pm?
    Report went through fine. I've sent them a VM about it.

Btw with the report what is shown is everything in the convo displayed for yourself when you report, quotes and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by moocows View Post
    bobandbill i reported the PMs
    Ah yes, so you did. I've sent him a VM to check the thread.

Garchomp was 6IV's, he canceled the trade before I could send Volcarona and never returned a trade request. Im being framed.

yeah that guy above landonslate is a scammer he just scammed me he said that he had a 6iv azumarill while it only has 2 ivs
    THE VIDEO CAN BE LOUD TURN YOU VOLUME DOWN

Username of Scammer:landonslate
    In-Game Name:landon
    Description: (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have) well was posting on shiny thread trading a shiny charmander and grenninja for carbink or shiny azumarill and this guy said he had 1 azumarill 6iv huge power with egg moves so i traded my charmander for that azurill and it turned out that is was 2iv and had no egg moves
    well im just going to add a url t the video because im way to stupid on how to add pictures soo please turn your volume down because it can be very very loud sorry >.<
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by junjun1; 2nd February 2014 at 5:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by junjun1 View Post
    yeah that guy above landonslate is a scammer he just scammed me he said that he had a 6iv azumarill while it only has 2 ivs
    THE VIDEO CAN BE LOUD TURN YOU VOLUME DOWN

Username of Scammer:landonslate
    In-Game Name:landon
    Description: (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have) well was posting on shiny thread trading a shiny charmander and grenninja for carbink or shiny azumarill and this guy said he had 1 azumarill 6iv huge power with egg moves so i traded my charmander for that azurill and it turned out that is was 2iv and had no egg moves
    well im just going to add a url t the video because im way to stupid on how to add pictures soo please turn your volume down because it can be very very loud sorry >.<
    The video doesn't work. It's just an image.
    the answer we're looking for won't be found easily,
    but we knew that when we took the first step.

well im even more stupid because i can't add an url to the post because its limited by urls which i don't know how it works but go to youtube search for hypershadic11 the video should be there
    and once again sorry for having to do a loop around it -_-

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    I have VM'd them to check the above post. Imo there's a chance the net died or they had to go somewhere else, so we'll see. If so I imagine the trade can be just continued next time, and hopefully that is indeed the case.

Amacitare - same deal, maybe you can complete the trade now? Although the timing does seem a bit odd there, Sidhe111, in the alleged disconnection (and if nobody wants them, why did you want 5 yourself? =p). If you're fine to complete that trade when next possible it'll be fine.
    Just seeing this now, but I really don't care anymore. I really don't care about the Zygarde. I've been looking for an Italian Zygarde because I am just collecting them, even if they are pretty untradable. I have all the regions except for that. I am sitting here with two boxes almost full, anyways so whatever.

I know I traded with the correct user by the way. I had only one 'DJ' on my friends list. They showed the pokemon I was supposed to be trading for before trading over mudkips for the first pokemon. (The user in question also posted they have extra mudkips on the mudkip forum, which I noticed later.)

I can see the user in question has no intention in following up his/her part of the deal, and he/she has been careful to say nothing on here to draw suspicion. I got the "Oh sorry I was busy" thing seconds after they disconnected.

Either way, I just want the mods to remember the user in case the person decided to scam another user - I don't want other people to experience the annoyance.

Don't trade with groudon mazter. He is a cheat and owes me a Keldeo!

We had a deal. He would give me palkia and a keldeo and I'd give him a shiny palkia. He cheated me out of the keldeo!
    3DS Friend Code = 0559-8051-4744
    Safari = Ghost: Lampent, Pumpkaboo and Spiritomb.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast