Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by yajsreym View Post
    Don't trade with groudon mazter. He is a cheat and owes me a Keldeo!

We had a deal. He would give me palkia and a keldeo and I'd give him a shiny palkia. He cheated me out of the keldeo!
    After groudon mazter saw that I wasn't gonna take this lying down after 40 minutes of ignoring me he suddenly made things right. Still a cheat. Still wouldn't have given me the Keldeo if I hadn't warned people on his board about him.
    3DS Friend Code = 0559-8051-4744
    Safari = Ghost: Lampent, Pumpkaboo and Spiritomb.

Username of Scammer: thesmilingassass
    In-Game Name: SmillinAssasn
    Friend Code:5069-5221-8905
    Description: He was suppose to offer me his "5IV" Shiny Totodile for my 6IV Ditto, however once we traded, I checked the IVs of the Totodile and it was 1IV rather than 5IVs like he claimed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    3DS FC: 2853 - 1054 - 7902

Dont make trade offer with adamfitz fc is X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361 he a troller . I and him agree to trade my kyogre for his charmander but when he finally online he offer some random pokemon and never offer to trade the charmander we agree on then goes off and leave me waiting .IF he dont want to trade then dont post for trade then agree on trade then not trading it ,it is not nice he should be ashame
    Last edited by CallMyName; 9th February 2014 at 1:51 PM.
    "I'm not crazy, my mother have me tested"Bazingaaaa

Username of Scammer: SuperSexyShinyGuy
    In-Game Name: Kyle
    Friend Code: 5386-8703-5926
    Description: ok what happen was he had a post in shiny thread about have shinys looking for other shinys that he doesnt have so i traded him 19 shinys and he was going to trade me 20 shinys and clone backs too but i traded him and i have been trying to trade him but he wont trade me even when i try to trade him on 3ds i have sent 30 messages too him and hes like man stop freaking out but he said 30 min its been about 2 hours and still dont have them i can post every thing i have said and what he said too

will update if he trade me the pokemon and the ones that i was soposse to get
    Last edited by dar; 9th February 2014 at 3:09 PM.

Name: blackhole
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

LIST OF ALL MY EVENTS ON POKEMON X AND Y DOWN BELOW ALSO STILL BEING EDIT AT THE TIME BEING
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by dar View Post
    Description: ok what happen was he had a post in shiny thread about have shinys looking for other shinys that he doesnt have so i traded he 19 shinys and he was going to trade me 20 shinys and clone backs too but i traded him and i have been trying to trade him but he wont trade me even when i try to trade him on 3ds i have sent 30 messages too him and hes like man stop freaking out but he said 30 min its been about 2 hours and still dont have them i can post every thing i have said and what he said too

He also sent me a message Claiming to want to clone my pokemon as well I did not trade him any however.

Name: DJ
    FC:2036-8287-0256
    Electric;
    Electabuzz, Pachirisu and Galvantula

Latest shiny:

Got while catching some Happy Hour smeagles

Last recieved Shiny (Wonder trade)

here's a thread which shows this guy has scammed before. he will create alternate accounts to continue scamming. http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/4944...if-interested/
    fc 1607-3951-9913 Kevin
    second fc 5258 3034 6289 Kevin
    rare gba events-gen4&5events
    Event Shop
    update 1
    update 2
    update 3
    gen 7 events

Description: ok what happen was he had a post in shiny thread about have shinys looking for other shinys that he doesnt have so i traded him 19 shinys and he was going to trade me 20 shinys and clone backs too but i traded him and i have been trying to trade him but he wont trade me even when i try to trade him on 3ds i have sent 30 messages too him and hes like man stop freaking out but he said 30 min its been about 2 hours and still dont have them i can post every thing i have said and what he said too

You're not alone Dar he scammed me aswell , however I declined his offer to clone my hoppip he did not trade me what he offered in return , I gave him a chance to return it but I was ignored. I have PM's to prove conversations.
    My 3DS code is 3196-3892-2140
    Friend Safari
    I am Psychic type you can catch lvl 30 Gothorita with shadow tag , Drowzee and Espurr.

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises
    Nothing shall forestall my return"

Quote Originally Posted by MistressD View Post
    You're not alone Dar he scammed me aswell , however I declined his offer to clone my hoppip he did not trade me what he offered in return , I gave him a chance to return it but I was ignored. I have PM's to prove conversations.
    thanks it just is stupid he said i could trust him but look what happened

Name: blackhole
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

LIST OF ALL MY EVENTS ON POKEMON X AND Y DOWN BELOW ALSO STILL BEING EDIT AT THE TIME BEING
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Okay,I just want to say this,DONT TRUST ZDAHL!!!!!!!!!

He took like 15 shinies from me because he wanted to clone them for his new game,he never returned them either,one of them isn't even mine!

His FC is. 1907 9456 5931

He's ignored all of my trade requests and ignored me on here too ;^;

I REALLY NEED SOME HELP ;-;
    I was hacked about a month ago,Ilost my account on the BMGF Forums,And,I was caught up in a difficult time in my life,please excuse my abscence.

thanks it just is stupid he said i could trust him but look what happened
    Just do a quick google search on his FC. He has scammed multiple people across multiple boards and trade forums. Known notoriously as PokeBreederKyle. Should just ban his IP or put his FC on blast. He's very persistent and recreates a new account under a new name when he's banned.
    IGN: Will
    3DS FC: 3282-3331-8583

Description: Offered me two cloned pokemon for my Shiny hoppip , I accepted , he took my shiny and still hasn't traded me , I have Pm'd him three times now asking for my pokemon back or for him to make good on his offer no response even though he's online in pokemon and forums.

Default Re: Hi , about your offer

Yesterday, 8:58 PM

Quote Originally Posted by MistressD
    ill clone my shiny deino and ponyta if i can clone hoppip

Hi , you offered the above and I'm happy to accept , you can just have the hoppip no need to clone it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSexyShinyGuy
    okay, whats your FC? i need to clone deino and pontya.

My 3DS code is 3196-3892-2140 - Trainer name Katra.

Can you nickname them?
    If so - Ponyta Helios
    and Deino - Taecyeon

5386-8703-5926 kyle, ill trade you for a trash pokemon at first. so dont be alarmed XD

Ok . I've Added you and I'm online when you are ready.

thank you so much! I will have your two done within 10 minutes =]

Hi , How much longer do you need? I have to go out soon :3

Im so sorry, Deino is being a baby. It wont clone =| ive messed it up 15 times XD

I know Cloning is soo touchy haha I've only managed to get it to work twice out of 30 tries so I just dont do it T_T

I do apologize very much. I will keep you updated =|

Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    Okay,I just want to say this,DONT TRUST ZDAHL!!!!!!!!!

He took like 15 shinies from me because he wanted to clone them for his new game,he never returned them either,one of them isn't even mine!

His FC is. 1907 9456 5931

He's ignored all of my trade requests and ignored me on here too ;^;

I REALLY NEED SOME HELP ;-;
    Zdahl gave clauncher back ONE shiny in an attempt to clear his name... When he and I ask him about it, all he does is laugh at us and continue to lie.
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same username)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    Claimed the master of the winds, Tornadus
    PROUD OWNER OF THE FIRST JAPANESE LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby
    Successfully SR'd OR/AS shinies (NOT trading) :

Please post some evidence / report PMs / something for evidence against Zdahl

SuperSexyShinyGuy has been permabanned.
    Last edited by Shining Mew; 11th February 2014 at 4:39 PM.
    My TSVs are 1021 and 1558

If you have a matching egg, I will gladly hatch it for you! Please send me a PM with your FC, IGN, timezone/availability, and if you want a nickname.

I am looking for people to hatch the following eggs for me:

2895, 2653, 1622, 3548, 3208, 0848, 2682, 2844, 2955

I may have made a mistake reporting somebody, by which, I mean I did. I reported them via PM, it's the one about Meloetta for Shaymin + A shiny event dog. Please ignore this report, they dc'd for a while so I reported, but they returned and completed the trade.
    Looking for: Mew (Any), Shaymin (Any), Cresselia (Any), Zekrom (Any), Keldeo (Any), Genesect (Any).

Offering: Coballion, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Azelf, Raikou, Mesprit, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Entei, Lugia, Suicine, Deoxys, Rayquaza

Suicine, Raikou, Entei, Rayquaza all available in shiny form (Rayquaza shiny has been trained).

Most aren't event pokemon (except Deoxys/Shinies). If you offer me shiny pokemon you can take multiple of those offered.

shinyclauncher1234 - Today 1:02 PM Edit Report
    Hey,you still have the rayquaza,wich is forsaken greninjas,SHE will also report you,you need to give the right gardevoir too

zdahl - Yesterday 11:10 PM Report
    dont hate me i just proved a point is all and you made a deal i won fair trade you lost because your using all legendarys thats foolish

shinyclauncher1234 - Yesterday 10:14 PM Edit Report
    Can you just give me the shiny vivillions in your brothers boxes,and the gardevoir and I can leave him and you alone,your brother will be banned and he won't be happy

shinyclauncher1234 - Yesterday 10:07 PM Edit Report
    Gave you a gardevoir,that TREEKO IS MINE!!!! THAT AEGISLASH IS MINE please dude,I can give you all sorts of shinies if you'll just give me the gardevoir and vivillions back,please,you're going to be banned

zdahl - Yesterday 10:05 PM Report
    i dont have em gave you an evee all i had

shinyclauncher1234 - Yesterday 9:57 PM Edit Report
    Dude,give me my pokemon

shinyclauncher1234 - 9th February 2014 10:31 PM Edit Report
    When can I have my pokemon back?

It's been like 2weeks

Some evidence on zdahl,can get more,I just don't have my pms anymore
    I was hacked about a month ago,Ilost my account on the BMGF Forums,And,I was caught up in a difficult time in my life,please excuse my abscence.

He slandered me and claws, he's been a jerk the whole time. Just look through the VMs and you'll have all the evidence you need.
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same username)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    Claimed the master of the winds, Tornadus
    PROUD OWNER OF THE FIRST JAPANESE LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby
    Successfully SR'd OR/AS shinies (NOT trading) :

I just got two hacked shinies in a random trade on PSS. I don't think the guy who traded them to me knew they were hacks, because I also got two legal ones and a Mewtwonite X. One was a Feraligatr, and I released it already, but the OT was BRANNAL. I also got a hacked shiny Mewtwo from Cerulean Cave in Johto; the ID is 48746 and the OT is three Japanese characters. Let me know if you want a screenshot of it.

Just a warning that these two OTs are not trustworthy.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

I'm working on Zdahl's ban.
    the answer we're looking for won't be found easily,
    but we knew that when we took the first step.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I'm working on Zdahl's ban.
    THank you for banning him

He still has another users rayquaza though,a shiny one

Don't trade with PokémonMadness8, there a lire and cheat.
    IGN: Corbin
    FC: 2680-9260-3852
    Electric Safari (Stunfisk, Dedenne, and Luxio)

Quote Originally Posted by Corbins Mix View Post
    I'm actually quite curious about this as well. I'm not sure why but this query might not have been addressed since you did not provide the required information in the proper formatting nor evidence. If you could that would be great since I'm wondering about this guy as well.
    All I ask for is 100% pure honesty from my trading partner. Whether it be cloned or hacked is of no offense to me. I also may include a request for an item. A rule that will constantly stand is if my shiny is Kalos native but yours isn't, you may have to up the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Corbins Mix View Post
    Can you provide us with the evidence? There's also a form to fill out on the first page, that'll be super helpful for us following up on your claim. Thank you!
    the answer we're looking for won't be found easily,
    but we knew that when we took the first step.

Username of Scammer: Azazel26
    In-Game Name: Azazel
    Friend Code: 1907-9262-2414
    Description: First of all, don't have any evidence like screenshots, know this may not get him banned or anything but i do want to warn everyone who is going to trade with him!
    it was a trade of my aerodactyl 5iv with stealth rocks for his gardevoir 5iv, after the trade i checked iv's and they were CRAP.
    So if you ever come across this guy, make printscreens or video proof
    Pokemon Y
    friend code: 2509-2353-8829
    friend safari type: poison
    friend safari pokemon: cascoon,garbodor, toxicroak

Cool.. as ice

Username of Scammer: Blank 669
    In-Game Name: Andrew
    Friend Code: 3995-7852-6441
    Description: Ok, this guy posted in the Yveltal thread in the trade fourm, he said he'd trade a shiny thundurus for a Yveltal. I PM the guy, and we organize the trade. He sends me the thundurus in therian form, which I find odd, but I do the trade. I then go out and check the Ivs on it, and it's flawless. After that, I check the ability. It has Defiant, which can only be obtained in the dream radar. The dream radar legends are shiny locked. Plus, it would've had to have been in a dream ball, but it was in a luxury ball. So I go to PM the guy for a tradeback, but he suddenly went off of Serebii, yet he was still online on my PSS. I offer to trade him, but he denies me. And so here we are, the next day, and he still hasn't responded.
    Credit to Fairywitch (Da cool guild leader person)

Quote Originally Posted by Falsetto View Post
    I'm actually quite curious about this as well. I'm not sure why but this query might not have been addressed since you did not provide the required information in the proper formatting nor evidence. If you could that would be great since I'm wondering about this guy as well.
    Sorry i dident fill this out right but long story short i traded my 6iv shiny Genosect for what i thought was a 6iv Latios. It was a 1iv and when i pm him back he would not resoned. I dont have the pm's anymore because i dont come hear very much anymore because of people like this.
    Last edited by Corbins Mix; 21st February 2014 at 7:53 AM.
    IGN: Corbin
    FC: 2680-9260-3852
    Electric Safari (Stunfisk, Dedenne, and Luxio)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast