Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lumiose City Pursuit! (805)

I'll say it again, Ash was just boss this episod. Wasn't taking crap from any thing and knew to move, jumped out of the way of those attacks he's like Spider ManXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I adored Bonnie wanting to play with so many Pokemon at the lab, and when she was fearful of the out of control Garchomp. Poor child, but I guess a outraged giant land shark dragon would scare any little kid who just want's to pet it.
    See wasn't fearful towards that Garchomp, rather she was feeling sorry for it and crying because of the pain it was in. And she was all ready to help it anyway she could.

Aside from that, the episode was really good and i also liked the background music that was being played.

On another note, can someone clarify to me the story behind of Froakie that Ash caught. It simply didn't feel like similar to how the story of Ash's Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chimchar, Tepig & Sinvy was. Something felt different to me, but since my Japanese is not that good i couldn't understand it completely.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 17th October 2013 at 4:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    See wasn't fearful towards that Garchomp, rather she was feeling sorry for it and crying because of the pain it was in. And she was all ready to help it anyway she could.

Aside from that, the episode was really good and i also liked the background music that was being played.

On another note, can someone clarify to me the story behind of Froakie that Ash caught. It simply didn't feel like similar to how the story of Ash's Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chimchar, Tepig & Sinvy was. Something felt different to me, but since my Japanese is not that good i couldn't understand it completely.
    Froakie saw they were in trouble and wanted to help them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    If you looked at the episode pictures, you would know he is referring to Prof. Sycamore telling them a little more about that particular Froakie. There was some sort of flashback or fantasy.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    He wasn't talking about Froakie helping Ash, Clemont and Bonnie. He was talking about that bit:

I'd like to know about that as well. Seems interesting.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    If you looked at the episode pictures, you would know he is referring to Prof. Sycamore telling them a little more about that particular Froakie. There was some sort of flashback or fantasy.
    I'm just watching this episode now, I thought it was referring to XY001 not XY002.

Wow Clemont was absolutely amazing in this episode. I love how he runs out of breath quickly when he runs XD
    And Bonnie's "Oni-chan"s are the cutest thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    Wow Clemont was absolutely amazing in this episode. I love how he runs out of breath quickly when he runs XD
    And Bonnie's "Oni-chan"s are the cutest thing ever.
    She says Oni chan so much, i'm thinking it might be here new catchphrase.. hell, i was waiting for her to say it, during the second half of the episode :P
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Did anybody else see that shiny Roselia in the crowd? Or is it just the lighting playing tricks? When Ash arrives at the Prism tower in XY2, there, between that Sandshrew and Froakie is a Roselia, but it has the lime'ish green coloring of the shiny variant.

Yes, he's still the same Ash, but the writers use him differently and fluctuate his skill level. Whether or not he was funnier is a personal taste, but it's pretty darn obvious that Ash seems incredibly better skilled at fighting based on these two episodes, then the first two of BW, where he lost to a Snivy that was just taken from the lab, and barely even remembered how to capture a freaking early route pokemon.

Because lets be honest, compare this XY-Ash - who's active and actually goes to where the action is, and puts himself in legitimate danger - to BW, where he was passive, let things happen to him, and didn't anticipate to any changes at all. Think of vs. Trip and vs. Cress. Pikachu was stripped of his electrical prowess (either due to external factors, or temporarily), and simply lost because of it. Clemont used the exact same strategy: Stop Pikachu's electricity. Yet, Ash was inventive and found a way around that issue. 'BW Ash', would've lost to Clemont in XY1, hands down.
    i think the conclusion that i got
    OS/AG/DP/BW/XY Ash is same charcater with different battle skill

btw the episode is so good well i lil hope that TR do more then just Blast off again :P
    THe serena and ash scene give me so much hype
    Bonnie is such cutty
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post

My bad, the quality I saw it in wasn't that great and it got kinda choppy and skipped in some parts, and of course I don't understand a single word they are saying, only going through their body language, expressions, and such to understand what is going on. Thanks for the clear up and now I love Bonnie even more XD

Edit: Now that I just saw a more clear version without the choppy screen freezing and skippings, I got a better feel for Garchomp's out of control state.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 17th October 2013 at 6:40 PM.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Both episodes looked awesome! X and Y have not yet been disappointing, game or anime wise

Froakie was such a badass in this episode. I love it!
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/xy/002/477.jpg

I really must say, it was adorable seeing Garchomp so worried about Froakie. XD

Things like that are kinda rare in the anime. I really hope details like that will continue well, as well as the gorgeous animation.

EDIT: Also, when Sycamore was talking about Mega Evolution, we saw White sulhuettes of MegaAmpharos, and of one other Pkmn, but I can't really tell what it was. Was it Haxorus? If so, Haxorus has a Mega? Or, is it Charizard? I only see a Dragon-like silhuette with skinny arms. ^^"
    Last edited by MastersOfMonsters; 17th October 2013 at 7:00 PM.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I really must say, it was adorable seeing Garchomp so worried about Froakie. XD

Things like that are kinda rare in the anime. I really hope details like that will continue well, as well as the gorgeous animation.

EDIT: Also, when Sycamore was talking about Mega Evolution, we saw White sulhuettes of MegaAmpharos, and of one other Pkmn, but I can't really tell what it was. Was it Haxorus? If so, Haxorus has a Mega? Or, is it Charizard? I only see a Dragon-like silhuette with skinny arms. ^^"
    It's Charizard X.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Are we sure that's not Mega Haxorus with Mega Ampharos, because it looks a lot like Haxorus.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    He wasn't talking about Froakie helping Ash, Clemont and Bonnie. He was talking about that bit:

I'd like to know about that as well. Seems interesting.
    Don't quote me on this since I could be very wrong.

But the interpretation that I got from it was that Froakie was looking for a trainer, but no one wanted it or no one was worthy, so Froakie moved from one place to another, being lonely and searching for a trainer.

But I could be wrong.
    -----

By the way I loved how Froakie, came to Ash with a Poke ball and wanted Ash to be its trainer, that was a really sweet moment.

It's Charizard X.
    Charizard X still has wings, the silhouette in the episode did not.

Edit: I guess its Charizard X
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 17th October 2013 at 7:24 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

It's Charizard X.
    But like Dustin said, it looks a LOT like Haxorus. Plus, it has some sort of huge spine on it's back, does Charizard X have one like that?

@Dustin
    That's what I thought as well, one of those things. Preferably the first one. And that was indeed a sweet moment, the best 'catch' yet I'd say. Froakie looked to awesome, first throwing that on Ash, and then almost acting 'innocent'.

I must say, these two episodes are basically the best episodes in a long long time. And I am happy they are taking their time with Serena meeting Ash. ^^

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    But like Dustin said, it looks a LOT like Haxorus. Plus, it has some sort of huge spine on it's back, does Charizard X have one like that?

@Dustin
    That's what I thought as well, one of those things. Preferably the first one. And that was indeed a sweet moment, the best 'catch' yet I'd say. Froakie looked to awesome, first throwing that on Ash, and then almost acting 'innocent'.

I must say, these two episodes are basically the best episodes in a long long time. And I am happy they are taking their time with Serena meeting Ash. ^^
    Look at the mouth, you can see Charizard X's mouth flame thingys.

Also the end confused me a little. Did Ash drop the poke ball when he was hit with the foam thing or did Froakie bring him a poke ball??

Also the end confused me a little. Did Ash drop the poke ball when he was hit with the foam thing or did Froakie bring him a poke ball??
    Still not convinced. What About that back spike?!

Also, seems like Froakie was actually bringing him a PokéBall, oddly enough. Adowable~

Froakie definitely brought the Poke ball, since it wanted to be Ash's trainer, hence the part where it nuzzled the Poke ball towards Ash, in a very sweet, adorable moment.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Does anyone have the link?
    Shiny Hunt: 932srs

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Are we sure that's not Mega Haxorus with Mega Ampharos, because it looks a lot like Haxorus.

Don't quote me on this since I could be very wrong.

But the interpretation that I got from it was that Froakie was looking for a trainer, but no one wanted it or no one was worthy, so Froakie moved from one place to another, being lonely and searching for a trainer.

But I could be wrong.
    -----

By the way I loved how Froakie, came to Ash with a Poke ball and wanted Ash to be its trainer, that was a really sweet moment.

Charizard X still has wings, the silhouette in the episode did not.

Edit: I guess its Charizard X
    My interpretation is the same as yours dman. But I think only Dephender or Sushi or two days of waiting can confirm that I guess. But that's what I understood.

At first I thought James was all confused and unable figure out how to use the device or something. But no, James did handle the device correctly. It was the device that malfunctioned here. I really hope these Team Rocket's appearances have a reason or something. For now, I am interpreting this : Zager or some Team Rocket scientist may have made the device based on Colress's control machine thing, but it seems like it's not enough to control Garchomp. It's understandable considering how hard Colress worked on it before he made it perfect. Yeah I am going way too in with my fan theory on this.

While I am at that, I liked Citron in this episode. He gets inspired by Ash and tries to do something but although he was already late by then. He seems to be somewhat less physically fit (), a bit smart and a good device maker. I thought Bonnie would be totally anti-Clemont (for gigs) and would constantly mock him, but she was actually saying good things about her brother when he uses his mechanical arm to unlock the gate.
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 17th October 2013 at 7:49 PM.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I have no idea about how the writers managed to create so many unlikeable characters in the past series, but do the exact opposite now. XY!Ash, Bonnie, Clemont, Sycamore, Froakie and even that Garchomp are extremely likable. The episode was great, the animation was gorgeous, Ash was bad ***, Clemont's running gag is funny and Bonnie is sweet. I can't wait to watch more! Anyway, I find weird that Serena barely appeared in the first two episodes, but... I don't really think that is a bad thing.

I guess Ash thinks he is N now, the way he stopped Garchomp was exactly like something N would've done.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    I guess Ash thinks he is N now, the way he stopped Garchomp was exactly like something N would've done.
    Ash has been doing things that way since before N appeared; that's just who he is..

So did I hear correctly that MegaBlaziken reverted back to its normal state after it's heroics?
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    So did I hear correctly that MegaBlaziken reverted back to its normal state after it's heroics?
    Yes, Blaziken did go back to its regular form, after saving Ash and flying back to its trainer side.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast