Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TarTar's

i would like this pokemon:
    Garchomp - Adamant | 252 Attack, 252 Speed ~ Perfect IVs | Sand Veil - Egg Moves: Outrage, Iron Head

i have multiple things i am willing to trade for it:
    timid infiltrator noibat, female
    gale wings fletchinder, female
    jolly gale wings fletchinder, male
    adamant honedge, female
    adamant riolu, male
    31 hp/31 speed ditto, impish/mild nature

please let me know if any of these are good enough for the garchomp

@ Dragon Trainer; Bold or Relaxed, preferably Relaxed.

@ Trident; I only trade ready competitive Pokemon for other ready competitive Pokemon, meaning that they have: proper natures, perfect IVs (If the one in question also does), EV training, and movesets.
    My 3DS friend code is: 4828-4985-2466.
    I am looking for competitive shinies and trophy shinies. I can breed almost anything at this point. My Trade Thread; I EV train, level up and collect!
    I've got a ton of IV Bred Pokemon, check out my trade thread and message me!

Challenge Count: 23 Wins / 3 Loss | Battle Maison Streaks: 53 Singles / 49 Doubles / 50 Triples / 20 Rotation / 22 Multi
    Beat by: a random, Steezus x 2.

can you clone?
    if so i have a perfect iv tyranitar adamant
    252 speed 252 attack

perfect adamamnt technition scizor
    252 hp 252 attack

Nope, cloning isn't on my agenda.
    I am looking for competitive shinies and trophy shinies. I can breed almost anything at this point. My Trade Thread; I EV train, level up and collect!

Challenge Count: 23 Wins / 3 Loss | Battle Maison Streaks: 53 Singles / 49 Doubles / 50 Triples / 20 Rotation / 22 Multi

Hello! I'm interested in trading a Zygarde for your Xerneas - Naive, you choose

The current Zygardes I can trade are:

#1 ジガルデ (Japanese), lv. 86, 3 IVs (HP, Sp. Atk, and Speed), Quirky, cured of pokerus, unknown EV spread (touched).

#2 Zygarde, lv. 70, 3 IVs (HP, Defense, and Speed), Naughty, untouched.

#3 Zygarde (Spanish), lv. 70, 4 IVs (Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, Speed), Bold, untouched.

#4 Zygarde (nicknamed Enjoy ya pkm), 3 IVs (Defense, Sp. Def, Speed), Impish, untouched.

#5 Zygarde, 3 IVs (HP, Atk, Defense), Adamant, Slightly touched (unknown EVs given)

#6 Zygarde, 3 IVs (Atk, Defense, Sp. Def), Lonely, untouched

#7 Zygarde (Spanish), 3 IVs (HP, Sp. Def, Speed), Quirky, Barely touched (was in one battle, unknown EVs)

#8 Zygarde, 3 IVs (Atk, Defense, and Sp.Atk), Rash, untouched.

I've also got an Adamant Fletchling (female), with Gale Wings. I'd love to trade it for a male Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with 4-5 IVs (preferably HP and Defense).

Hit me up with a PM if you're interested!
    Last edited by Spawty; 2nd November 2013 at 10:43 PM.
    Latest Shiny (8/6/14)
    Obtained via: MM Egg 76
    X: 2723-9673-8419
    FS:

Sorry, had to do something. Okay then, I'll let you know when I get a Relaxed Honedge.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Waffle King View Post
    Hello! I'm interested in trading a Zygarde for your Xerneas - Naive, you choose

The current Zygardes I can trade are:

#1 ジガルデ (Japanese), lv. 86, 3 IVs (HP, Sp. Atk, and Speed), Quirky, cured of pokerus, unknown EV spread (touched).

#2 Zygarde, lv. 70, 3 IVs (HP, Defense, and Speed), Naughty, untouched.

#3 Zygarde (Spanish), lv. 70, 4 IVs (Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, Speed), Bold, untouched.

#4 Zygarde (nicknamed Enjoy ya pkm), 3 IVs (Defense, Sp. Def, Speed), Impish, untouched.

#5 Zygarde, 3 IVs (HP, Atk, Defense), Adamant, Slightly touched (unknown EVs given)

#6 Zygarde, 3 IVs (Atk, Defense, Sp. Def), Lonely, untouched

#7 Zygarde (Spanish), 3 IVs (HP, Sp. Def, Speed), Quirky, Barely touched (was in one battle, unknown EVs)

#8 Zygarde, 3 IVs (Atk, Defense, and Sp.Atk), Rash, untouched.

I've also got an Adamant Fletchling (female), with Gale Wings. I'd love to trade it for a male Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with 4-5 IVs (preferably HP and Defense).

Hit me up with a PM if you're interested!
    I'll take the fifth one for the Xerneus, but I'd like an add-on as I already have a Zygarde, but only one Xerneus.

Finally found one. Let me know when you can trade for the Honedge

Can I please get a staryu? I have y exclusives to offer in return
    Boredom is boring

Updated the list.

Ill trade your Competitively Trained Garchomp for my 252 HP, 4 SpA, 252 SpDef Calm 5IV Rotom.
    My 3DS friend code is 2793-0848-1526 and my IGN is Griffin!

I already have a Rotom with a good IV spread, not interested.

All in the sig
    Seku FC:0920-0810-5070

KDZ's Harem
    meet kdz the 6iv bold glaceon.
        Spoiler:- ladys:

How about for a shiny bunnelby + a 5IV Egg Move Adamant Marill?
    My 3DS friend code is 2793-0848-1526 and my IGN is Griffin!

I'm more interested in trading my Garchomp for another ready competitive perfect with about the same capabilities.

Question: Do the shinies have to have good stats/be competitively viable Pokemon? If not, I have a shiny Seaking, Spoink, and Remoraid available to trade. I'd be interested in your IV bred Charmanders, Mareeps, and Dratinis as listed in your sig. I also have 31/31/31/x/31/x Careful Arons available if you want one, I'd have to go breed it though.

Hi can you trade me the iv charmander female with ha if possible and dratini with max iv and ha if possible preferably female and the ditto with 4 max IVs I'll give you a skrelp,breeding pair of 4 max iv shinxes and a protean froakie male

Were you still interested in the Honedge I got for you? It's Relaxed if I'm not mistaken.

@ PGLeo, I am not interested in those shinies nor the Aron.

@ Dragon Trainer, I don't need your Honedge anymore.

I have updated the main post a bit and am currently looking for a Zapdos with Modest or Timid Nature and a viable IV spread!

Well, I have a Moltres with a Timid nature. I remember that you also were looking at making an offer for that.

What are its IVs?

No idea, and I can't find a working IV calculator.

I'll trade you a mewtwo for a naive ivd ditto , a calm ivd ditto, and a bashful ivd ditto
    FC: 4313-1052-9723
    Check out my trade shop
    Lots of great pokemonhttp://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...p-Extravaganza

What are the IVs, nature and EVs on the Mewtwo?

Its Lax and it has 3 ivs
    FC: 4313-1052-9723
    Check out my trade shop
    Lots of great pokemonhttp://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...p-Extravaganza

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast