Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: 6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by meganinja123456 View Post
    Oh whats your hero name,gender and Color scheme(this last one can be none if you want)
    Name- Daisuke

Gender- Female

Color Scheme - None

Quote Originally Posted by meganinja123456 View Post
    Hunter9467s' challenge

Hero
    Name @ gender
    color scheme~Color

Team
    Honedge @ Vin~female
    kill the same pokemon via soft reset 5 times before it is allowed to evolve.

Pidgey @ Ace~either
    It can evolve to Pidgeotto and defeating at least 3 pokemon in sky battles and it can evolve to pidgeot after it defeats your rivals fully evolved starter pokemon.

Zubat @ ZUZU(in all caps)~female
    Mut be caught in a horde battle

Espurr @ Smelly Willy~male
    Before it can evolve, it must KO 5 pokemon that its typing is weak to.

Bergmite @ Elsa/Hans~either
    It may only evolve once your hero has an all blue outfit OR once it has beat 3 fire types. It must learn Surf

Luvdisc @ Senseheart~female
    Catch it in a Heal Ball. Its final moveset shall be Hydro pump / Charm / Agility / Flail.

RULES
    pokemon x
    ~Please leave wired Pokemon
    ~Also i am doing one in my Pokemon y so if I get the same pokemon I will ask for a new one.
    ~Also I can't trade
    ~No breeding
    ~No fairies i used all the fairies

Thought you would like this. I put together a Challenge page. Insert Info in the bold text
    Were can i find it.

Beause I have two flying types i am looking for a relacment for pidgey i want something i can catch early before first gym like a electric type.
    Last edited by Hunter9467; 4th June 2014 at 12:15 AM.

Take a Litleo. It must have the ability Rivalry, and it must only go in battle against pokemon of the opposite gender. It can only evolve after defeating a pokemon that has already Mega Evolved. It can only use Normal Special moves and Fire physical moves. If it is male, this switches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    What do you know the characters from the same series have the same artstyle. Did you also know Mario and Luigi look alike too?
    I only have one thing to say about this.
    You forgot the comma.
    Join this league!

I was planning my challenge yesterday and noticed it might be too easy for XY (which are easy as hell) so I swaped one of your suggestions for one of my own. So I swaped my Fly used (Charizard) with this one:

Fennekin
    Can't evolve!
    Must take part in every Gym Battle, E4 Battle, Rival Battle or Lysandre Battle and KO at least one Pokémon.
    Before each of these battles, Fennekin should be at least 5 levels above the 2nd highest levelled Pokémon of the team.

So, I've started it, picking Fennekin and I'm now trying to catch a Litleo to start composing my team. I don't even know Fennekin's nature (don't care) so I hope it's not hindering since it will be my "Pikachu".

I'll try to update more or less regularly.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Total Ranked Double Battle Record: W47 L20
    Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W56 L20

*Credit to Astral Shadow from The Under for the userbar*

Hunter9467s' challenge

Hero
    Daisuke @ Female
    color scheme~Color

Team
    Honedge @ Vin~female
    kill the same pokemon via soft reset 5 times before it is allowed to evolve.

Luvdisc @ Senseheart~female
    Catch it in a Heal Ball. Its final moveset shall be Hydro pump / Charm / Agility / Flail.

Zubat @ ZUZU(in all caps)~female
    Mut be caught in a horde battle

Espurr @ Smelly Willy~male
    Before it can evolve, it must KO 5 pokemon that its typing is weak to.

Bergmite @ Elsa/Hans~either
    It may only evolve once your hero has an all blue outfit OR once it has beat 3 fire types. It must learn Surf

Litleo @ Lilo~either
    It must have the ability Rivalry, and it must only go in battle against pokemon of the opposite gender. It can only evolve after defeating a pokemon that has already Mega Evolved. It can only use Normal Special moves and Fire physical moves. If it is male, this switches.

RULES
    pokemon x
    ~Please leave wired Pokemon
    ~Also i am doing one in my Pokemon y so if I get the same pokemon I will ask for a new one.
    ~Also I can't trade
    ~No breeding
    ~No fairies i used all the fairies

Fire Hero Challenge Update No.2

I'm currently on Route 5 after leaving Lumiose City.
    I caught a male Litleo (I had one female before so wanted a male) but it has Rivalry, so it's being hindered by the restriction of only battling females. Fennekin is helping with the others lol. I defeated Viola with Fennekin at Lv.15 and Litleo at Lv.10. The battle was relatively easy, Litleo started but Surskit was being dangerous with the Water moves and Water Sport so Fennekin took over. I setup with Howl to stall turns and waste Water Sport, so I could get rid of Surskit easily with Flame Charge. Unfortunately for Viola, Water Sport faded once she sent out Vivillon and Flame Charge was a clean KO. Not a hard battle but Litleo was struggling a bit against Surskit's Water typing.

I didn't want to wait so I traded over a Luxury Ball and a Black Sludge from my Y and caught an Orange Flower Flabébé. It's been hard to train thanks to the Black Sludge. I don't have Grassy Terrain yet so I'm battling without it for now.

At Lumiose City I met Sycamore and picked Bulbasaur for no reason at all xD I'm now passing Route 5 quickly because I want to get an Oddish on Route 6 to help me find a Scraggy on a horde with Sweet Scent. Kecleon is also caught in Route 6 so I may have 5 Pokémon soon. Since Trevenant is only caught before 8th Gym, this will be my team for most of the game.

Spoiler:- Current Team:

EDIT: Didn't remember the Honey that Trevor gives you at Route 5! I used that to get a Scraggy Kecleon is next.
    Last edited by Fire Hero; 5th June 2014 at 10:02 PM.

June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

you can get a phantump on route 16. Although it is a trade evolution so.

Default Fire Hero Challenge Update No.3

Fire Hero Challenge Update No.3

Following the last update, I caught Scraggy in a horde and arrived to Camphirer Town. I immediately went to the castle to solve the Snorlax issue (I didn't catch the big guy, already have one on Y). On my way to the Palace I got a Kecleon at Route 6, so now Ihave 5 team members starting to gel. Flabébé evolved meanwhile, increasing a bit its hopes on a battle. I'm planing on using it against Grant's Tyrunt so let's see how it does. I'm now in frnt of Grant, ready to beat him.

I feel like my team is getting strongly overlevelled and I'm trying to turn off Exp.Share sometimes to balace the levels. Fennekin needs a high level, though, thanks to its low base stats.

Spoiler:- Current Team:

I've just defeated Grant on my challenge but realised that Incinerate is a Battle Maison prize so I'll have to drop Scraggy as it learns no other Fire moves. I need a replacement urgently, so I'll reduce the pool. I'd like you to give me restrictions for one of these: Flygon, Noivern, Altaria. They must have one Fire move (you can choose which one).

Take an Altaria it is puffy so name it Cloud.
    It must learn and keep cotton to guard before you can face the 8th gym leader. It must also max out its defense using cotton guard twice in one gym trainer battle sometime.
    Last edited by Crash & Charm; 10th June 2014 at 1:32 AM.

I'll take a challenge for Pokemon Y.

Notes
    -I won't be able to trade.
    -No nickname restrictions please, I'll do those myself.
    -Try to spread my team thought the game ( as in, I don't want to have a full team before the 2nd gym.
    -I love evolution restrictions.
    -No "must solo *insert Gym here*" restrictions - I want this be fun, not annoying.

Team so far:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Tamer's Archives
    A Pokemon fic. Chapter 4 is up [1/25/11]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]
    ~Back from the dead!~
    No knowledge of the game is required to enjoy this fic!

Alright take an espurr. It must be hatched from and egg. This egg must be created from two wild espurr you found in game. It must learn and keep fake out.

@ SerenadeSP take a Skorupi - It must defeat 5 different Dark type Pokémon (meaning it can't be 5 of the same pokemon such as 5 Absol's) before it can evolve to it's Dark/Poison type Drapion. It also can not use any dark type moves as a Skorupi.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

Serenade, take a Wobbufet. It must have the Lax nature. It must breed for a Wynaut. The Wynaut must also have the Lax nature. The Wynaut may not gain any Experience using the EXP. Share, and in order for it to evolve, it must solo any one Pokemon that is not Smeragle. The Wynaut/Wobbufet cannot battle any trainers unless they know Destiny Bond, Encore, Counter, and Mirror Coat. The Wobbufet used to breed must stay on the team while it's child is still a Wynaut. The father must not be a Wobbufet.
    What do you know the characters from the same series have the same artstyle. Did you also know Mario and Luigi look alike too?
    You forgot the comma.
    Join this league!

King Infernape, your request is a tad excessive. I'm willing to take on nearly everything you posted, but I'm going to remove the nature restrictions. Even though Everstone is a thing, I don't want to dedicate more than half of my game towards this one (or, really, two) Pokemon.

I'm also assuming that the request is for a Wynaut that will eventually evolve into a Wobbuffet, since that wasn't really clear.

Notes
    -I won't be able to trade.
    -No nickname restrictions please, I'll do those myself.
    -Try to spread my team thought the game (as in, I don't want to have a full team before the 2nd gym)
    -I love evolution restrictions.
    -No "must solo *insert Gym here*" restrictions - I want this be fun, not annoying.

Team so far:
    -Espurr (Must be bred from two wild Espurrs; must know Fake Out)
    -Skorupi (Cannot evolve until it defeats 5 Dark-type Pokemon; Cannot know Dark moves as a Skorupi)
    -Wynaut (Must be bred, and the father cannot be Wobbuffett; Cannot gain EXP through the EXP Share; Must have the following moveset to battle against trainers: Destiny Bond, Counter, Encore, Mirror Coat; Must solo any Pokemon that is not a Smeargle to evolve; the mother Wobbuffett must stay on the team until Wynaut evolves, and it cannot battle against trainers)
    -
    -
    -
    Tamer's Archives

Heroic Potential
    ~Back from the dead!~

@SerenadeSP: Take a Pidgeot. Can't evolve to Pidgeotto until you beat the second gym. Must learn and keep Feather Dance as a Pidgeotto until it evolves. Cannot evolve into Pidgeot until it sucessfully uses Feather Dance to lower the Attack of an opponent to the minimum against 2 Gym leaders.

SerenadeSP, take a Piloswine. It must be male and caught in a Dive Ball. If it has Oblivious, it can evolve into Mamoswine after using Earthquake to defeat 4 Smoochum Hordes. If it has Snow Cloak, it can evolve after defeating 5 different species that appear on Route 14. It must keep Earthquake forever and regarding its three final moves, two of them must be from the following: Ice Fang, Ancient Power, Stone Edge, Blizzard. The final move is up to you but it may not be another of these four moves.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

@SerenadeSP and for your last pokemon take any pokemon you want

This pokemon must be caught in a horde battle.
    It may not be capable of mega evolutions
    It may not be flying or water type (or any of its evolutions.)
    It must also be part of A 3 stage evolution line

Spoiler:- Avalible pokemon:
    Last edited by Crash & Charm; 18th June 2014 at 2:03 PM.

Final Team:
    -Espurr (Must be bred from two wild Espurrs; must know Fake Out)
    -Skorupi (Cannot evolve until it defeats 5 Dark-type Pokemon; Cannot know Dark moves as a Skorupi)
    -Wynaut (Must be bred, and the father cannot be Wobbuffett; Cannot gain EXP through the EXP Share; Must have the following moveset to battle against trainers: Destiny Bond, Counter, Encore, Mirror Coat; Must solo any Pokemon that is not a Smeargle to evolve; the mother Wobbuffett must stay on the team until Wynaut evolves, and it cannot battle against trainers)
    -Pidgeot (Can't evolve to Pidgeotto until 2nd gym is defeated; Must learn and keep Feather Dance as a Pidgeotto until it evolves; Cannot evolve into Pidgeot until it sucessfully uses Feather Dance to lower the Attack of an opponent to the minimum against 2 Gym leaders)
    -Piloswine (Must be male and caught in a Dive Ball; If it has Oblivious, it can evolve into Mamoswine after using Earthquake to defeat 4 Smoochum Hordes. If it has Snow Cloak, it can evolve after defeating 5 different species that appear on Route 14; Must keep Earthquake ; Final three moves: two of them must be from the following: Ice Fang, Ancient Power, Stone Edge, Blizzard. Final move can be anything but these four.)
    -Nidoking/Nidoqueen (because I need a surfer)

Looks like a good playthrough.
    Tamer's Archives

Heroic Potential
    ~Back from the dead!~

I can see this thread's kinda quiet, but even so, I'm interested in trying a Scramble on Pokemon X. (Gooey Goodra w/ Rocky Helmet and Acid Armor solo run too strong...!)

Some conditions I'm setting:

-I must not choose Froakie as my starter, and must use the chosen starter for the entire adventure (it cannot leave my party at any time). (I've played through the games so far with Greninja, and want to ease myself out of that.)
    -I must use at least one Pokemon that is capable of Mega Evolution. (Whether or not I'm allowed to actually Mega Evolve it during the story is entirely up to you guys.)
    -I will not restrict myself on Typing (if you decide I'm to run all Fire-types, or all Grass-types, for example, go for it!)

Curious to see if this turns up anything. I hope it does. ^^

EDIT: Fixed wording somewhere.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Pokemon Y Party Pokemon
    -Fletchinder, L. 100
    -Electivire, L. 75
    -Umbreon, L. 74
    -Gallade, L. 63
    -Lilligant, L. 49
    -Linoone, L. 60

Shadow Stars League Fire-Type Gym Leader

Pyre Badge (credit to FairyWitch for Badge!)

Yukomov, take a Chespin as your starter. It must stay unevolved until you have beaten the first Gym, and may only evolve afterwards on Route 4. To evolve into Chesnaught, it must defeat the final Pokemon of three Gym Leaders of your choice. If you take nicknames, name it Spike Hammer.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Yukomov

Take a Budew. It must be female. Name Her Forthright.
    -She must be the 4th addition to your team. ( meaning that you catch it and it must be boxed until you have 3 other team members).
    -She must solo the fairy gym trainers and/or It must beat 30 fairy Types before you catch the last member of your team.
    -Every time you find a megastone you must have Forthright hold it. To exchange the item you have to catch a furfru. Then trim it 3 times. Then you have to beat a double battle restrant with furfru in the first slot. This whole process must be repeated (including the new furfru part) once for every mega stone.
    -Also sometime before facing the 8th gym leader you must breed roseraid (or whatever form it is in) and hatch an egg.
    Last edited by Crash & Charm; 16th August 2014 at 5:04 PM.

Alright, so far...

-Chespin
    -Roserade (4th)
    -?
    -?
    -?
    -?

Sounding interesting so far. Still need more, though!

EDIT: Haven't started just yet; I'd like to 'get' the whole team first. (As in see it here, and what to do/what not to do. Won't do to overlevel Chespin waiting for the other four!)
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Pokemon Y Party Pokemon
    -Fletchinder, L. 100
    -Electivire, L. 75
    -Umbreon, L. 74
    -Gallade, L. 63
    -Lilligant, L. 49
    -Linoone, L. 60

Take a Trevenant. First, you must catch an Exeggcute and get it to learn Bestow. You must also catch a Phantump in Yellow Flowers. Then, breed it with the Phantump to get one with the egg move Bestow. Then, you must use this Phantump to go into a horde and burn each one of them. The one you can catch must have Frisk and must not have a nature that lowers attack. It's HP bar must be red to catch it. You must use a Dusk Ball during the day. The Trevenent must Frisk 20 pokemon before battling the Elite 4.
    You forgot the comma.
    Join this league!

So... wait, I'd catch an Exeggcute, I get that, but I wouldn't be using it for anything other than bestowing... um, Bestow? (Pun intended, I'll admit. :P )

Anyway:

-Chespin
    -Trevenant
    -Roserade (4th)
    -?
    -?
    -?

Definitely looking like a Grass-type team thus far. We'll see, though!

Pokemon Y Party Pokemon
    -Fletchinder, L. 100
    -Electivire, L. 75
    -Umbreon, L. 74
    -Gallade, L. 63
    -Lilligant, L. 49
    -Linoone, L. 60

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast