Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 151

Thread: Genesect & The Legend Awakened (M16)

  1. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Except they didn't forget about long time fans....that's why the movie is using a Mewtwo to begin with. If people only watched this movie because they saw a Mewtwo then they had no intention of watching it otherwise.

    (later, and to a different poster)...Irony considering how bad your whining is. Including Mewtwo was catering to the older fans. using the other Mewtwo would have been redundant.
    ...Older fans wanted Mewtwo the CHARACTER back, the one born on New Island and who went to Mt. Quena to hide out with his clone family- not Mewtwo the species. If they had brought back the original Mewtwo, there would be far, far fewer complaints about the movie.

    For the record, I was gonna watch the movie (for a chuckle, but hey) prior to Mewtwo's announcement, having been impressed by the Keldeo movie beforehand, and I take pride in assuming that fellow fans would have done the same, whether because they do give things a chance or because "hey, that killer from another time period is here, and shiny"...it's just that also prior to that announcement, people often speculated/desired that Team Rocket's greatest creation should battle Team Plasma's, and when it really was announced, fans thought they were gonna get that. Heck, on GameFAQs, I made the speculation that turned out to be spot-on as to how Mewtwo would return in the Genesect movie if it happened. Granted, the reveal was in a trailer, but still.

    And the original Mewtwo coming back wouldn't have been a stretch, for other companies had been doing reunion shows/works over the last few years. Sonic Generations, for example, brought back Classic Sonic as he was, acknowledging that history as well. When Red Gorenger came back in Gokaiger, did they pretend it was a different guy? NO- they acknowledged it was the exact same guy from before. Same goes with Power Rangers for Once a Ranger, where in addition to four near-recent characters, they brought back a character from (around) 15 years ago in to fight a new, yet familiar threat (hmm, that sounds familiar...) and kept his history intact (...never mind, lost it.) Heck, the Pokémon anime itself brought back Charizard, and surprisingly went the extra mile to re-explain his backstory.

    And even outside of reunion shows, Pixar released Toy Story 3 10+ years after Toy Story 2, yet didn't reboot any characters figuratively. Did the movie suffer for it? No! Because they had respect for and faith in their audience, respecting the older audience, and showing faith in the newer audience getting up to speed!

    And yet it's OK that they just made up a character who looks like another character instead of bringing the actual character back, even in light of the many complaints/negative asides made about it, and even in light of the fact that in Japan, Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mewtwo Returns were re-aired specifically to get newer audiences caught up on Mewtwo's history (which also implies that Oriental Light & Magic didn't bother to tell the TV broadcaster about the change)!? ...well, it isn't.

    All I can say is that hopefully, OL&M learned from their mistake for future movies.
    Last edited by DerekminyA; 26th October 2013 at 4:43 AM.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Twilight Realm
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Is there a website that I can go on to watch this movie?

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8

    Default

    animeflavor but seriously don't bother, an hour of my life I won't get back

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Huddersfield, England
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Anyone else notice the scientists working on "Newtwo" looked exactly like Team Flare Admins? And they zoomed in on a visor that looked exactly like lysandre's? Could team Flare have made "Newtwo"?

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    60

    Default

    It's a shame that Ash/mewtwo relationship has been obliterated.
    Ash know about mewtwo, since his memory stay clear in mewtwo return.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    6,436

    Default

    I have some issues with this movie—Mewtwo issue aside. Actually no, the Mewtwo issue plays a part in it, let me get it out there. Why are there two Mewtwos in existence now? We don't see an origin story of any kind about where they got the Mew DNA and what their motives for a Mew clone were. Why can she Mega Evolve without the respective stone? Keeping it a secret aside, they should've at least explained it, or hell, had a progression throughout the entire movie that leads up to this forme being “awakened” as the title suggested. Because the “legend awakened” already happened prior to the beginning of the movie. They could've done a really quick flashback if they had to, seriously. She did have some nice moments, I will admit to that, and I did get past her voice and thought it was fine, but the original Mewtwo could've done the exact same things she did in his own way. There was nothing that stood out that proved that a second Mewtwo was necessary. Nothing. Not even in the middle where Mewtwo is taken in by other Pokémon, because the original could still have the same experience.

    And Ash, why the hell did you just let it slide that the Mewtwo you know is now a female? Why couldn't they have him go, “Oh, sorry, you remind me of someone I know,” and be done with it? Same goes for you, Team Rocket.

    Also, when she's getting tortured, I thought it sounded really... um... suggestive. o_O Yeaaaaah...

    Speaking of voices, I didn't really have an issue with the Genesect voices. Red Genesect made me laugh the first time he spoke because it was just so sudden, but it grew on me. I swear I've heard that voice somewhere before, though, but I don't know where. *looks it up* OH MY GOD HE WAS SHREDDER IN TMNT 2003 ALL OF THE YES. Red Genesect is now automatically awesome, I just wish he remained a huge jackass the entire time and got his karmic punishment. Seriously, that was very anti-climatic and disappointing. I didn't have a problem with Douse Genesect either. She kinda sounds like Fluttershy, but not really. Speaking of which, I was watching this movie with my brother, and when she fell unconscious, he wondered, “Is it dead?”, and I replied with, “I wish.”

    As cold as it sounds, I wish someone was killed off in this movie, particularly Douse Genesect. It would've probably had a much better impact in leading up to the climax (and maybe actually made it better instead of the cheese we got), and especially since Ash did become friends with her (and also a lot of people like her, so the emotions would've been there). In all honestly, this movie had many missed opportunities that would've helped make the writing in this movie much better, and a death is one of them. I remember people wondering if Mewtwo was going to die a hero in this film, and as sad as it would've been, it's a good idea—as long as everything was hinted at well and there was a progression towards that death.

    Also, it's been a long time since we last had a character, Pokémon or human, die for real in a movie. Would've made for a nice change of pace, wouldn't you say? (On the note of characters, Eric was very bland, he has no notable personality and is rather forgettable.)

    (In the meantime, I cracked jokes during the battle around the nest. "Pokémon aren't meant to fight. Not like this. ("Not like thiiiis!")" And if Ash was going to turn to stone stepping in between Red and Mewtwo. I am an awful person.)

    The action was pretty good, the scenery was nice to look at (though the beginning made me laugh because the CGI environment reminded me of Dinosaur, and not long after the camera push-in of the beginning title screen of Rescuers: Down Under), and even the animation had the same quality, but that was about it. The story was otherwise weak. What was it about, really? The fact that Genesect needs a home? That they're not home? Apparently the idea of home has a part in the movie (especially since the ending song's “We're Coming Home”, which is actually a pretty song, makes me feel nostalgic—and I secretly do wish it was sung by one of the voice actresses, like Douse's or Mewtwo's). But it got a bit jumbled up in there with the ideology of finding a place to belong or something. I dunno, they didn't really focus too much on it. They were just more-or-less worried about the city exploding. Which, by the way, made me go “wut” because I don't think black outs really happen like that. There's a huge transformer underneath the park or city or whatever, and for whatever reason the Genesect attached their nest to it. Sure, transformers can have electrical fires and cause rolling black outs, but as far as I know, they don't explode and make the city go up in flames. Also, was that an electrical fire engulfing the nest? Would that explain why the flames were blue, or what?

    I also have to laugh at the scene in the city with Genesect and Mewtwo flying about. Oh, yes Mewtwo, yell at Genesect for firing in the city and hitting a building because of people living in them. Since when did you start caring for people now, especially since earlier that day you were a bitch towards Ash and told them to “forget about me”? And then you go ahead and fly around in the city and having Genesect firing occasionally. Take the fight out by the lake if you're so concerned about people's wellbeing, you idiot.

    Team Rocket was useless, but why am I not surprised? Also, if you're going to do a Chekhov's gun, do something interesting. They set one up with James' rocket launcher or whatnot where it gets knocked out of his hands and gets stuck in the silk. Later, it falls and almost hits Douse Genesect until Pikachu knocks it away into some tunnel, and that was it. Laaaaame. The only “good” Chekhov's gun was more of a Chekhov's skill with Mewtwo taking Red up into the atmosphere and nearly killing themselves. Insert “GENIUS” face here. Also, my God that scene was cheesier than I thought it was. I couldn't help myself from making jokes about it. (e.g. “Everyone has a place on this earth. Now be my boyfriend, and that's an order.”) Didn't help that Red actually body-hugs Mewtwo falling down. You could say they were...

    ( •_•)>⌐■-■

    (⌐■_■)

    ...falling for each other.

    (⌐■_■)

    ( •_•)>⌐■-■

    So anyway, it was overall a very disappointing movie, somewhat a waste of time. My brother knew little about this movie, and even while he was getting irritated at the jokes I was cracking (I would've been raging if I didn't laugh over it), he thought it was “meh” at best. My verdict is that the movie was what I thought it was, but that was it. It didn't meet up to any other expectations, let alone exceed them, and left me disappointed and empty. There were moments I thought I was going to be bored to tears because nothing interesting was going on. It wasn't a filling movie, and it was hyped up as such and more. The only reason I watched is because I'd like to see all the Pokémon movies, and also so I can have a more proper opinion on it. If people enjoyed it, more power to them, but now I truly understand why it is this movie is the second-lowest grossing Pokémon movie.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 27th October 2013 at 2:16 AM.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Could not have said it any better.

    Quick question: How come Mewtwo fell from space? while in space"this is place I cannot stay here" then fell to Earth

    Seeing the movie has taught me that the Mewtwo we loved is no more. I liked the Newtwo but her most impressive moves was just showing her super sonic :P kinda felt empty as well " I was like were's the creme filling " lol.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    6,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psystorm20 View Post
    Quick question: How come Mewtwo fell from space? while in space"this is place I cannot stay here" then fell to Earth
    Gravity. She was still in the atmosphere in the beginning.

    Seeing the movie has taught me that the Mewtwo we loved is no more. I liked the Newtwo but her most impressive moves was just showing her super sonic :P kinda felt empty as well " I was like were's the creme filling " lol.
    Mewtwo is still who know and love, he's just being a bit overshadowed and/or tainted by the female Mewtwo. It's possible the Japanese audience felt the same way according to the box office results.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Gravity. She was still in the atmosphere in the beginning.



    Mewtwo is still who know and love, he's just being a bit overshadowed and/or tainted by the female Mewtwo. It's possible the Japanese audience felt the same way according to the box office results.
    So your saying Mewtwo cannot breathe in space while Mew can makes sense I guess.

    Talk about overshadowed couldn't agree anymore, I guess it's safe to say Only time will tell I guess

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ankara, Turkey
    Posts
    547

    Default

    The older Mewtwo we all knew would of demolished that red genesect in mere seconds.
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/2hgad5k.jpg[/IMG]

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kotone View Post
    The older Mewtwo we all knew would of demolished that red genesect in mere seconds.
    Now this is fact^_^

  12. #112
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kotone View Post
    The older Mewtwo we all knew would of demolished that red genesect in mere seconds.
    Or would have been beaten in less than three seconds thanks to old mewtwo not being able to mega evolve.

    Anyways, I thought it was a good movie. Definitely the best BW movie. It was nice to see the pokemon of the park actually fight back instead of disappearing for most of the movie after the genesect came in.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  13. #113
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    43,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Or would have been beaten in less than three seconds thanks to old mewtwo not being able to mega evolve.
    So you're saying that mega evolution was just a plot device that allowed the new Mewtwo to win against the Red Genesect? Glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels that way. I'm not some nostalgic Mewtwo fan; I didn't particularly care for the original as I've said before. But I do think the new Mewtwo needed all the help she could get just to defeat the Genesect. She should thank the writers that she was given an upgrade that the previous Mewtwo never got. :P

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Or would have been beaten in less than three seconds thanks to old mewtwo not being able to mega evolve.

    .
    LOL true. This new Mewtwo is just as capable as the old one. Red Genesect is the one who gets the props for being awesome.

    I liked the new Mewtwo. I don't really care if it "breaks" continuity or whatever. I'll just spin a fan explanation in my mind to justify her existence, because as a character I liked her very much. Her distrust towards humans and liking Pokemon........her development is slightly different than the original Mewtwo. The VA did a good job in emulating her character though there a few problems here and there....they can overlooked. I'm more excited to hear the Japanese version though.

    When I watched the movie, the "cool animation action scenes" hype has already died down inside me thanks to watching the trailers again and again. I was more engrossed with the individual characters. Ash's role in this movie is smaller but his role reminisces me of the first move.

    The whole philosophical message calling earth our "home" and how everyone are friends was good but the scene itself could have been done better. I don't know, maybe showed a bit more of internal conflict in Red Genesect's head? I would have actually loved if Mewtwo killed herself along with Genesect......but then again, that does seem a bit over the top. I am just a sucker for those kind of endings.

    The wild Pokemon, especially moved me more than anything else. Feraligatr's persistence, the timid Sableye, and the whole scene where the three Genesect fight the Pokemon was good and moving. Neither sides were totally at fault, but were fighting each other because of a misunderstanding. The whole battle sequence was done pretty well. Red Genesect's role as the leader of the swarm was done well. The ability to control other Genesect played a good role, especially in the battle with Mewtwo.

    The fight between Mewtwo and Genesect isn't anything new as the trailers covered the whole scene. So, I was pretty much interested in the other parts. Eric, well, I guess technically played a huge role but in fact did very less contribution in resolving the actual conflict.

    Douse Genesect made me *almost* cry at many points.

    My favorite movie in quite a while. I haven't been this moved since Movie 10. I would rank this movie as one of my top favorites alongside Movie 8, 1, 2.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  15. #115
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    6,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psystorm20 View Post
    So your saying Mewtwo cannot breathe in space while Mew can makes sense I guess.
    I never said that. For some reason Pokémon can breathe in space (which helps back up the theory that Pokémon are from space, but it's been years since anyone's believed this, so...). There's really no explanation for why they can. Besides, Mewtwo was already losing oxygen flying up into space at such a breakneck speed at the beginning, so obviously she'd pass out, and thus her psychic powers gave out and gravity took over. Didn't happen at the climax because they apparently broke through and kinda got caught into an orbit before gravity decided to pull them back.

    I don't know and don't care. This Mewtwo was an idiot for going up that high to begin with (because pushing past your limits means flying into space, I dunno), and the logic of Pokémon being able to breathe in space, man-made or not, hurts my head.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I never said that. For some reason Pokémon can breathe in space (which helps back up the theory that Pokémon are from space, but it's been years since anyone's believed this, so...). There's really no explanation for why they can. Besides, Mewtwo was already losing oxygen flying up into space at such a breakneck speed at the beginning, so obviously she'd pass out, and thus her psychic powers gave out and gravity took over. Didn't happen at the climax because they apparently broke through and kinda got caught into an orbit before gravity decided to pull them back.

    I don't know and don't care. This Mewtwo was an idiot for going up that high to begin with (because pushing past your limits means flying into space, I dunno), and the logic of Pokémon being able to breathe in space, man-made or not, hurts my head.
    That Mewtwo was adventures and silly at the same time, Pokemon should be suffocating in space not breathing lol

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ankara, Turkey
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Or would have been beaten in less than three seconds thanks to old mewtwo not being able to mega evolve.

    Anyways, I thought it was a good movie. Definitely the best BW movie. It was nice to see the pokemon of the park actually fight back instead of disappearing for most of the movie after the genesect came in.
    Not really no, the older Mewtwo is far better than stronger than this current one. I am certain that the normal form of the older Mewtwo is notably stronger than the awakened form of the newer one, and perhaps the older one also awakened a mega evolution by the time that has passed.

    Red Genesect had something that the new Mewtwo did not have. It was being fierce and having no fear of hurting the Pokemon around.
    The new Mewtwo simply wanted to defeat it without destroying the surroundings while thew red Genesect wanted to obliterate any thing standing in their way.

    This new Mewtwo could easily grab and fly off with the red genesect. It could of even laid some serious hurt and defeated it while doing it. She wanted to help the genesect not destroy. This new Mewtwo is stronger than she lets on.

    If it was the older Mewtwo, he'd tango with it for awhile, then after seeing his cloned Pokemon get hurt, I don't think he would be as understanding as the newer one and start to obliterate the red genesect and it'd be upto Ash and co to interrupt, save red Genesect and fill the roll of "we're all friends here" and what not.

    Everyone likes to think that they gave the mega evolution to Mewtwo so it can have a chance, but we all know that they put Mewtwo to showcase its mega evolution, but they put a new Mewtwo because the older one with a mega evolution would be too OP for Genesect to handle
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/2hgad5k.jpg[/IMG]

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kotone View Post
    Not really no, the older Mewtwo is far better than stronger than this current one.
    You don't have anything to backup your claim.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  19. #119
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,371

    Default

    Speed is power. Even a pebble can become a bullet if it's fast enough and all that crap. Old mewtwo never showed any of the speed Red Genesect and Mega Mewtwo did.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    144

    Default

    I tend to think there is quite a difference in how each Mewtwo utilizes their power.

    To everyone complaining about how the new Mewtwo is "weak": she was trying harder than heck to get the Genesect to listen to her. She didn't want to hurt or kill them. She didn't want to force her will on them. All she wanted was for them to stop and listen to her, which obviously Red was not going to do. She never once in the prologue or in the movie had the attitude of a woobie, destroyer of worlds that the first Mewtwo had early on.

    So, even at the very end, she resorted to grabbing Red and hauling him up into the upper echelons of the atmosphere instead of just getting tired of the fight and destroying him with a single massive blast.

    Remember Mewtwo Returns? We know the strength of the original Mewtwo's power. He was not shy about showing it in the first movie. But he'd had a massive change of heart since then and did not want to use his power to confront or destroy any more. Why didn't he just blow up all the Team Rocket planes headed his way? He could have if he wanted to. Why didn't he do it when Giovanni was threatening his fellow clones to force him into obedience? He could have! He chose not to!

    It was only in the end....in the very, very end, that he turned up the power he was so famous for, and even then because he'd managed to answer one of those painful questions he'd tormented himself with since being able to think. And he did it in a way that hurt no one.

    There is another thought I toyed with over these last months. One of the major differences in the backstory between these two Mewtwos was the fact that I never saw any hint that the scientists came right out and spoke to her, and treated her as someone who was capable of deep thought. Fuji came right out and spoke to the original Mewtwo right away instead of automatically trying to restrain him. He was not willing to accept what they told him (I've seen the original Japanese as well as the English versions), and powered up before they could do anything else to him...and by then it was too late. They had no idea obviously about how to keep such a powerful individual under control.

    These scientists obviously knew something of the mistakes of the original. How were they able to keep such a powerful being under their control for any length of time whatsoever? Seems to me they had quite a few devices around to force her under control, and for a time it seems to have worked. They didn't talk to her; they treated her as an experimental subject from the very beginning. She didn't try or maybe didn't even think about it until the terror and pain of what she was going through finally made her snap.

    I have no proof, but I also tend to think personally that it was forcing the power of a Mewtwonite on her unwillingly that caused her to finally break. Mega Stones and keystones work alongside the deepest bonds between humans and pokemon, allegedly. To force that power to work on a permanent basis with no keystone would take a scientific lab setting to begin with. To force it on a creature that hates your guts would probably end up being the most intensely painful experience imaginable, akin to a violent physical and mental rape. (Just look at her eyes while they were doing that final experiment to her, whatever it was.)

    I wonder if they had any idea that would happen? You might find other megastones around, but a Mewtwo is a pokemon created by human hands. Any Mewtwonite would have to be created far more recently in history....not to mention them figuring out they could make Mewtwo DNA respond to it in two different ways.

    Whatever the case....there was no hint in those flashbacks that she could transform before then, so maybe she didn't figure it out until she had fled. (Danku's shocked expression when she does says that he didn't know either-and you think they'd have told him so he'd know what he was up against-also suggests she found out afterwards.)

    I have little proof of any of this, of course. It is just my mind creating a likely scenario of what went on that helps explain what I saw. And I could be completely wrong.

    And PS...I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one who thought those scientists looked like Team Flare admins with different coloring.
    Last edited by ZeoViolet; 27th October 2013 at 8:30 PM. Reason: because I can't seem to catch a spelling error with sunlight in my eyes.

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,721

    Default

    This movie is being released on DVD on December 3, the same day its manga adaptation is being released, just a heads up to anyone who might want to buy it.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    This movie is being released on DVD on December 3, the same day its manga adaptation is being released, just a heads up to anyone who might want to buy it.
    Thanks, Butler. That's a great Christmas present!

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    23

    Default

    So I am guessing that this Mewtwo might have been created from data left at the ruins of the old Pokemon Lab that the original Mewtwo came from?
    Mewtwo may have wiped the memories of Giovanni but maybe some data was left behind and Team Plasma retrieved it.

  24. #124

    Default

    Except that a vast majority of the computers were destroyed by Mewtwo. And when I say "a vast majority", I mean "there is no way anyone is getting any thing from them other than scrap".

    Also, if Plasma made Mewtwo, wouldn't they have taken measures to stop Mewtwo escaping after their escapade with Genesect? And vice versa if they made Mewtwo first?

    As it is, we're supposed to accept that a group of scientists called reasons found Mew DNA through reasons and made a Mewtwo that looks nigh identical to the first one even though they never knew of the existance of one for reasons and they got it right first time because reasons.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Didn't it show in the movie flashback the Plasma symbol on the some doors?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •