Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: nuoh's shop

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default nuoh's shop

    Friend code is: 3840-6547-2728


    Breedable Pokemon: (ask for natures, genders etc.)
    Generally most pokemon bred will have 1 or 2 perfect IV's. I can increase this to 3 or 4 if requested but I would need to be getting a good deal to breed a 5IV pokemon


    Hidden Abilities: (obviously can be breed with normal abilities if required)

    Charmander
    Klefki
    Ditto
    Eevee
    Beldum
    Bagon
    Lillipup
    Gible
    Froakie
    Vulpix
    Torchic
    Poliwag
    Fennekin
    Kecleon


    Other breedable pokemon:

    Ralts
    Pancham
    Noibat
    Chespin
    Bulbasaur
    Skrelp
    Squirtle
    Larvitar
    Meditite
    Tyrunt
    Solosis
    Lotad

    EV trained Pokemon on offer:
    (Will be adding to this list as time goes on)

    Combusken (currently level 29)
    Ability: Speed Boost Nature: Adamant
    252Atk/252Spe/4HP


    EV training

    I can EV train your pokemon for you after breeding at an extra cost.
    I can also EV train a pokemon you already have so make an offer!




    Foreign pokemon:

    Absol (level 21, luxury ball) JPN
    Stunfisk (level 1, 4 IV's) JPN
    Noibat (level 1) JPN
    Druddigon (level 59, ultra ball) JPN
    Tyrantrum (level 44) JPN
    Exploud (level 47) JPN
    Delphox (level 40) JPN
    Alakazam (level 41, quick ball) SPA
    Pansear (level 12) JPN
    Plusle (level 6, premier ball) JPN
    Pyroar (level 30, quick ball) JPN
    Ferroseed (level 22, great ball) JPN
    Psyduck (level 6) JPN
    Furfrou (level 28) KOR
    Skitty (level 8) FRE
    Pikachu (level 4) JPN
    Sawk (level 22) JPN
    Vivillon (level 34, sun pattern) SPA
    Skiddo (level 9) JPN
    Wobbuffet (level 22, Great Ball) JPN
    Abra (level 1) JPN
    Scraggy (level 5) JPN


    Pokemon I'm looking for: (all caught in pokeballs please)

    Manectric/Elekid - Timid nature
    Abomasnow/Snover - Lonely Nature
    Weavile - Jolly Nature
    Ditto - with certain natures/IV's
    Shinys
    Pokemon with hidden abilities

    Feel free to make an offer, chances are I'll take it to fill up my pokedex

    Items I'm looking for:

    Life Orbs
    Leftovers
    Choice Band/Specs/Scarves



    ALSO LOOKING DESPERATELY FOR POKERUS AT THE MOMENT
    Last edited by nuoh; 14th November 2013 at 10:23 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    83

    Default

    I can give you a leafeon or glaceon for that level 22 Japanese ferroseed.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    195

    Default

    I'll give you a Flareon, Jolteon or Vaporeon for the Dragalge.
        Spoiler:- My best teams:

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanP1 View Post
    I can give you a leafeon or glaceon for that level 22 Japanese ferroseed.
    If either have DW ability I'll take that one, otherwise either is fine. I've added my friend code to OP

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    I'll give you a Flareon, Jolteon or Vaporeon for the Dragalge.
    Same as before, if any have DW I'll take that. Need friend codes and I'll trade

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Neither of them do, I'd rather give up leafeon but if that's not enough I'll throw in more.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuoh View Post
    Same as before, if any have DW I'll take that. Need friend codes and I'll trade
    Sorry, they haven't got their DW abilities. I'll gladly throw in another item to make it worth your while. I have lots of Fire, Water, Leaf and Thunder Stones, or I could get you a Rare Candy.
        Spoiler:- My best teams:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    Sorry, they haven't got their DW abilities. I'll gladly throw in another item to make it worth your while. I have lots of Fire, Water, Leaf and Thunder Stones, or I could get you a Rare Candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BmanP1 View Post
    Neither of them do, I'd rather give up leafeon but if that's not enough I'll throw in more.
    I'd need both of your friend codes..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    i can offer any of the pokemon on the list below for an DW Eevee and a DW Bagon
    Private Message me if interested

    With DW ability:
    Ditto (various IV combinations)
    Luxio
    Volbeat
    Ninetales
    Throh
    Helioptile
    Espurr
    Vivillon
    Teddiursa
    Emolga
    Charmander
    Swinub (with egg moves Stealth Rocks and Icicle Crash)
    Last edited by Magicmickey9864; 12th November 2013 at 6:54 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Added more available pokemon, option for IV breeding and EV training

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hi! Can i take that drought vulpix for a curse miltank with pokerus?
    FC (Y): 4828-4999-6562
    IGN: Wannabe

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe311 View Post
    Hi! Can i take that drought vulpix for a curse miltank with pokerus?
    FC (Y): 4828-4999-6562
    IGN: Wannabe
    Sure thing, I'll add you and send a trade when I see you online

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Could I order a 5 Perfect IV Jolly Male Gible (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Rough Skin in exchange for a 4 or 5 Perfect IV Male Togepi and 4 Perfect IV Kangaskhan?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ipodboqi View Post
    Could I order a 5 Perfect IV Jolly Male Gible (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Rough Skin in exchange for a 4 or 5 Perfect IV Male Togepi and 4 Perfect IV Kangaskhan?
    I'll start breeding for that now. Add me and once it's done I'll send through a trade request

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •