Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breeding Shop of Legend's

I'm just getting into gen 6 so I don't have much to offer.

-I'd like an adamant technician scizor with pokerus ( I can provide the metal coat)

All I really have to offer at the moment are my Xerneas, a sun stone, a leaf stone, and 48 Battle Points I can use to buy a Battle Maison item of your choice.
    White FC: 4513 0117 6965

Sum Forte Et Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Evandamonster View Post
    I'm just getting into gen 6 so I don't have much to offer.

-I'd like an adamant technician scizor with pokerus ( I can provide the metal coat)

All I really have to offer at the moment are my Xerneas, a sun stone, a leaf stone, and 48 Battle Points I can use to buy a Battle Maison item of your choice.
    I would definitely do Scizor for Xerneas. I'll send you a PM when I'm ready to trade.

Hello! Wow! Your set up is really impressive, it's kinda overwhelming, but keep in mind I'm not the best gamer and EV/IV stuff confuses me immensely. In any case, I have a shiny Gible and I was wondering, if you deal in shiny, I'd really like a shiny!Trapinch for it, but only if you can! PM me if my request is within the realm of possibility. Thanks for your time! Seeking that shine

Sorry this list might be kinda long.Jap-froakie, scatterbug, klefki, two ditto, two skiddo, honedge, munchlaxExeggcute, two gible, minun, arcanine , pansear, spoink, lunatone, zoruaBergmite (HA), eevee, woobat, gulpin, farfetch'd, azurill, & shroomish.Ger-crustle, fearow, rioluA french mienfoo(HA) and a spanish swirlixIll give them all to you for a 4iv ditto/ for a 5iv ditto ill throw inA jap mewtwo wt its Y megastone(All poke lvs are random so are natures and abilities)FC:0920-0810-5070sekuEST
    Seku FC:0920-0810-5070

KDZ's Harem
    meet kdz the 6iv bold glaceon.
        Spoiler:- ladys:

Quote Originally Posted by KDsage View Post
    Sorry this list might be kinda long.Jap-froakie, scatterbug, klefki, two ditto, two skiddo, honedge, munchlaxExeggcute, two gible, minun, arcanine , pansear, spoink, lunatone, zoruaBergmite (HA), eevee, woobat, gulpin, farfetch'd, azurill, & shroomish.Ger-crustle, fearow, rioluA french mienfoo(HA) and a spanish swirlixIll give them all to you for a 4iv ditto/ for a 5iv ditto ill throw inA jap mewtwo wt its Y megastone(All poke lvs are random so are natures and abilities)FC:0920-0810-5070sekuEST
    Sorry, I don't breed IV's, so I don't have any 4/5 IV Dittos (that I know about, anyways). And in any case, I already have a good deal of what you're offering. Is there anything else you are interested in?

Hey i have a few french pokemon. They are Tranpinch, Volbeat and Butterfree. How many points is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco100 View Post
    Hey i have a few french pokemon. They are Tranpinch, Volbeat and Butterfree. How many points is that?
    3.5 for Trapinch, 3 each for the other two. What are you interested in?

I actually don't see anything that I really like so how about I just trade them over to you for whatever you wanna give me that you think is fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco100 View Post
    I actually don't see anything that I really like so how about I just trade them over to you for whatever you wanna give me that you think is fair.
    Ok. Can we trade tomorrow? I'm pretty busy tonight.

Yeah just pm when you want to trade

I am looking for a Male Joltik, Timid Nature, Compoundeyes Ability, and caught in a regular pokeball.

How many points for a German Adamant Nature Beldum? Or a JPN Solosis Modest Nature?
    Last edited by Crawley007; 2nd November 2013 at 11:30 AM.

Do you have 4-5IV Ditto?
    Nintendo FC 2122-6041-1263
    My Safari is Poisen with Muk, Swalot, Cascoon

I've got a Japanese adamant Marill (not Hidden Ability), Hidden Ability Illumise and a Hidden Ability Grumpig (Hardy Nature). I'm willing to trade two of these for a EV'd Quick Feet Teddiursa with a Jolly nature. EVs: 196 Atk / 116 SpD / 196 Spe.

Credits to Lapin (Extroph edition)

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    I am looking for a Male Joltik, Timid Nature, Compoundeyes Ability, and caught in a regular pokeball.

How many points for a German Adamant Nature Beldum? Or a JPN Solosis Modest Nature?
    I don't know that the one I have was caught in a Pokeball. And I'd say 2.5 for either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tius View Post
    Do you have 4-5IV Ditto?
    Sorry, I don't (as far as I know).

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin9399 View Post
    I've got a Japanese adamant Marill (not Hidden Ability), Hidden Ability Illumise and a Hidden Ability Grumpig (Hardy Nature). I'm willing to trade two of these for a EV'd Quick Feet Teddiursa with a Jolly nature. EVs: 196 Atk / 116 SpD / 196 Spe.
    Ok, I'll send you a PM when it's ready.

Note to everyone: I have been very busy lately, so I have not been able to get most of these trades ready, even the ones I've had a half a week or so to work on. I'm getting things ready as fast as possible, and should be able to trade soon. Once I get caught up again, trades should be ready much quicker. Thanks for understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by LegendofFantasy View Post
    Ok, I'll send you a PM when it's ready.

Note to everyone: I have been very busy lately, so I have not been able to get most of these trades ready, even the ones I've had a half a week or so to work on. I'm getting things ready as fast as possible, and should be able to trade soon. Once I get caught up again, trades should be ready much quicker. Thanks for understanding!
    Cool, which two do you want? That way I can breed them so that I have an egg-version of them myself ^^

Cool, which two do you want? That way I can breed them so that I have an egg-version of them myself ^^
    I'd like the HA Illumise and HA Grumpig.

Hi im looking for one Rotom (any rotom its ok )

hello,

im after the pokemon x exclusives.. nothing special required just any will do

can u help me ?? pls inbox if u can it be much appreciated

I'd like the HA Illumise and HA Grumpig.
    I'll throw in an additional HA Dragonair, cuz I have two (wary). Unless you mind, I dunno =P

Hello. This is gonna be kind of long, but please bear with me. I want to restart my Pokemon X but with different pokemon. The only problem is that the pokemon I want I get later in the game, and I want all 6 of the pokemon I want at the near the start of the game. So I thought I could trade you pokemon/items that you wanted, restart my game, and then you trade me the pokemon I wanted when I'm able to trade.Here is what I want:

Pinsir Male Level 1-10
    Gyarados (evolved from Magikarp) Male Level 20 Hidden Ability
    Solosis Male Level 1-10
    Croagunk Male Level 1-10
    Golett Level 1-10 Iron Fist

Also I'd prefer if they were all in regular Pokeballs.

For those pokemon I will give you all this:
    Stones:
    Leaf Stone, Water Stone, Moon Stone, Dusk Stone, Dawn Stone, Thunder Stone
    Tradable items:
    Metal Coat, King's Rock
    Mega Stones:
    Absol, Blastoise, Kangaskhan, Gengar, Gardevoir, Bannette, Medicham, Blaziken, Scizor, Alakazam, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo X, Abomasnow, Charizard X, Lucario, Manectric, Ampharos
    Pokemon:
    Zygarde, Xerneas, Mewtwo, JPN Scizor, JPN Quilladen, JPN Stunkfisk, JPN Helioptile, JPN Azumarill. All untouched except Quilladen and Xerneas

And one more thing. I have a Metang I want in my new game. I also have a Pinisrite and Gyaradosnite I want early in game. So I was thinking I could trade those to you, then you trade them back to me when I'm able to trade. You can breed the Metang to get a Beldum egg if you want.

Sorry that this was a lot again.

Quote Originally Posted by RexH View Post
    Hi im looking for one Rotom (any rotom its ok )
    Ok, what are you offering?

I'll throw in an additional HA Dragonair, cuz I have two (wary). Unless you mind, I dunno =P
    So the three for the Teddiursa then?

Quote Originally Posted by Henraye View Post
    Hello. This is gonna be kind of long, but please bear with me. I want to restart my Pokemon X but with different pokemon. The only problem is that the pokemon I want I get later in the game, and I want all 6 of the pokemon I want at the near the start of the game. So I thought I could trade you pokemon/items that you wanted, restart my game, and then you trade me the pokemon I wanted when I'm able to trade.Here is what I want:

Pinsir Male Level 1-10
    Gyarados (evolved from Magikarp) Male Level 20 Hidden Ability
    Solosis Male Level 1-10
    Croagunk Male Level 1-10
    Golett Level 1-10 Iron Fist

Also I'd prefer if they were all in regular Pokeballs.

For those pokemon I will give you all this:
    Stones:
    Leaf Stone, Water Stone, Moon Stone, Dusk Stone, Dawn Stone, Thunder Stone
    Tradable items:
    Metal Coat, King's Rock
    Mega Stones:
    Absol, Blastoise, Kangaskhan, Gengar, Gardevoir, Bannette, Medicham, Blaziken, Scizor, Alakazam, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo X, Abomasnow, Charizard X, Lucario, Manectric, Ampharos
    Pokemon:
    Zygarde, Xerneas, Mewtwo, JPN Scizor, JPN Quilladen, JPN Stunkfisk, JPN Helioptile, JPN Azumarill. All untouched except Quilladen and Xerneas

And one more thing. I have a Metang I want in my new game. I also have a Pinisrite and Gyaradosnite I want early in game. So I was thinking I could trade those to you, then you trade them back to me when I'm able to trade. You can breed the Metang to get a Beldum egg if you want.

Sorry that this was a lot again.
    Ok, this sounds good. I'll do my best to make sure that they are in Pokeballs. I'll send you a PM when I'm ready (probably Monday).

So the three for the Teddiursa then?
    Basically, yes ^^

I want Articuno i have a lot to offer

Spoiler:- hidden ability:

stones

Absolite
    aerodactylite
    abomasite
    lucarionite
    medichamite

all evos stone
    Garchompite

Adamant Inkay for the Squirtle I mentioned a couple days ago? The one with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere?
    My 3DS friend code is: 4828-4985-2466.
    I am looking for competitive shinies and trophy shinies. I can breed almost anything at this point. My Trade Thread; I EV train, level up and collect!
    I've got a ton of IV Bred Pokemon, check out my trade thread and message me!

Challenge Count: 23 Wins / 3 Loss | Battle Maison Streaks: 53 Singles / 49 Doubles / 50 Triples / 20 Rotation / 22 Multi
    Beat by: a random, Steezus x 2.

Basically, yes ^^
    Ok. I'll send you a PM when it's ready (probably Tuesday now)

Quote Originally Posted by Rairyan View Post
    I want Articuno i have a lot to offer
    Sorry, I'd rather not trade it away. Is there anything else you are interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by iTarTar View Post
    Adamant Inkay for the Squirtle I mentioned a couple days ago? The one with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere?
    Ok. I'll add it to the list for our other trade, which I apologize for not getting ready sooner. It should be ready for later today or tomorrow. I'll send you a PM then.

UPDATE: I am going to be much busier than I thought this week, so I cannot guarantee when I will be ready for any trades. I will PM when I'm ready.
    Last edited by LegendofFantasy; 5th November 2013 at 1:23 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast