Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breeding Shop of Legend's

Quote Originally Posted by LegendofFantasy View Post
    Yep. This is my only list, so any Pokemon not listed here are Pokemon that I would like.
    In that case, I am interested in the following to go towards filling my dex;

Seel
    Tangela
    Pinsir
    Elekid
    Zangoose
    Lileep
    Anorith
    Cranidos
    Spiritomb
    Tirtouga
    Joltik
    Tyrunt

and I have access to the following that do not appear in your list;

Ekans
    Mankey
    Growlithe
    Horsea
    Chinchou
    Togepi
    Natu
    Sunkern
    Girafarig
    Skarmory
    Magby
    Wurmple
    Shroomish
    Sableye
    Minun
    Numel
    Spoink
    Seviper
    Lunatone
    Tropius
    Snorunt
    Relicanth
    Bronzor
    Carnivine
    Munna
    Blitzle
    Audino
    Scraggy
    Minccino
    Emolga
    Alomola
    Klink
    Vullaby
    Heatmor
    Larvesta
    Scatterbug (Garden, Elegant)
    3DS Friend Code: 2852-8060-5757, 3DS and IGN are Joe, feel free to add me.
    Currently playing Y, looking for X exclusive Megastones and Pokemon that aren't in the Kalos dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Elendil8 View Post
    In that case, I am interested in the following to go towards filling my dex;

Seel
    Tangela
    Pinsir
    Elekid
    Zangoose
    Lileep
    Anorith
    Cranidos
    Spiritomb
    Tirtouga
    Joltik
    Tyrunt

and I have access to the following that do not appear in your list;

Ekans
    Mankey
    Growlithe
    Horsea
    Chinchou
    Togepi
    Natu
    Sunkern
    Girafarig
    Skarmory
    Magby
    Wurmple
    Shroomish
    Sableye
    Minun
    Numel
    Spoink
    Seviper
    Lunatone
    Tropius
    Snorunt
    Relicanth
    Bronzor
    Carnivine
    Munna
    Blitzle
    Audino
    Scraggy
    Minccino
    Emolga
    Alomola
    Klink
    Vullaby
    Heatmor
    Larvesta
    Scatterbug (Garden, Elegant)
    Great! I'd like:
    Mankey
    Growlithe
    Togepi
    Natu
    Sunkern
    Skarmory
    Magby
    Wurmple
    Lunatone
    Tropius
    Audino
    Vullaby

I'm PM you when I'm ready to trade (Probably will be either tomorrow or Monday).

Hey there, I'd like a hidden ability bulbasaur, I have a French staravia for trade or a Japanese sawk or dedenne. Pm me if you're interested

So I have some foreign pokemon you might be interested in, I am not making a request until I know how many points you can give me for them. PMing me is probably the best.
    all JPN but snorlax is GER
    skorupi, pikachu, helioptile, shuckle, beldum, mr. mime, litleo, axew, and snorlax.

I also have soem pokemon that do not appear to be on your list
    Beldum(the jpn one above and non-foreign)
    spheal
    sudowoodo
    larvesta
    spoink

and also a SPA remoraid, along with a GER pawniard... but I got it though a trade and it has a rather unfortunate nickname relating to Germany.

Hi is the rufflet free? because I would like one I don't care about nature or anything though. If it is not free then is there anything you would like that can be obtained at the very beginning of the game? Because I can get you that.
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    Hi is the rufflet free? because I would like one I don't care about nature or anything though. If it is not free then is there anything you would like that can be obtained at the very beginning of the game? Because I can get you that.
    Which Vivillion form do you get?

I got one from new jersey.
    Also one from California.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    I got one from new jersey.
    Also one from California.
    I'd take the California one. I'll PM you when I'm ready to trade.

Okay pm when you are ready.

Do you currently breed for IVs at all? I've been searching for a 31/x/x/31/x/31 Modest or Timid Houndour. I can have a Master Ball, a Yveltal, Imposter Ditto, etc.
    3DS FC: 4355 - 9891 - 7163 (Khaos)

Quote Originally Posted by Khaoscontrol View Post
    Do you currently breed for IVs at all? I've been searching for a 31/x/x/31/x/31 Modest or Timid Houndour. I can have a Master Ball, a Yveltal, Imposter Ditto, etc.
    Sorry, I don't breed for IV's. Is there anything else you are interested in?

Sorry, I was just looking for an IVd Houndour for my team.
    3DS FC: 4355 - 9891 - 7163 (Khaos)

Hello ill I would care for tody is a scythes holding a metal coat so it'll evolve my fc is4468-1442-4012 pls reply to me by pm and also if possible a onix holding the item it evolves with pm me if you can do it and also tell me what u would like

Hey ill trade you 2 metal coats for a hidden ability female gligar? or maybe something from my sig?

EDIT typo
    Last edited by Kewzu; 28th October 2013 at 4:35 AM.
    FC: 4382 - 1979 - 0982

5 IV Pokemon for trade:
        Spoiler:- :

Quote Originally Posted by Kewzu View Post
    Hey ill trade you 2 metal coats for a hidden ability female gligar? or maybe something from my sig?

EDIT typo
    Sorry, I don't currently have Gligar with its Hidden Abitlity. Is there anything else you are interested in?

Want: lv100 modest vivillion ev'd 252sp.atk/252speed/4hp with pkrs (total is 7.5 points)

Offer: lv58 hardy/sheer force JPN conkeldurr, lv4 docile/static JPN pikachu, lv58 bold/sturdy FRE golem, lv48 quiet/sap sipper JPN sliggoo (total is 8-12 points).
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games, Old-school DS: (4597-0364-2569) New-school/Battlin' DS: (4055-5677-3071), current 6th gen UU record: 56W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    Want: lv100 modest vivillion ev'd 252sp.atk/252speed/4hp with pkrs (total is 7.5 points)

Offer: lv58 hardy/sheer force JPN conkeldurr, lv4 docile/static JPN pikachu, lv58 bold/sturdy FRE golem, lv48 quiet/sap sipper JPN sliggoo (total is 8-12 points).
    Would a lower level be acceptable (say around 50)? I don't have as much free time over the next few weeks as I'd like.

I could do lv15, if that'd be easier. Also, to then balance out the deal (totals being 5 for the vivillion and 8-12 for the pkmn I mentioned), you could help me transfer pkmn from my x to my y at a rate of .75 per pkmn (or 4 pkmn for 3 points). Then you could get what you want and I'd be able to finally reset my x.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games, Old-school DS: (4597-0364-2569) New-school/Battlin' DS: (4055-5677-3071), current 6th gen UU record: 56W/0L/4D

I could do lv15, if that'd be easier. Also, to then balance out the deal (totals being 5 for the vivillion and 8-12 for the pkmn I mentioned), you could help me transfer pkmn from my x to my y at a rate of .75 per pkmn (or 4 pkmn for 3 points). Then you could get what you want and I'd be able to finally reset my x.
    Ok, that sounds great. I'll PM you tomorrow when I'm ready, unless you'll be on later tonight. Let me know if you are; I'll be online for a while yet.
    Last edited by LegendofFantasy; 29th October 2013 at 3:47 AM.

I'll let you know if I get any more foreigners (been catching pikachu in hopes of acquiring a light ball, wonder trading all that don't).

(Accidental double post). If possible, would I be able to get a few more pkmn ev'd? Just recently acquired a flawless adamant/marvel scale dratini and flawless adamant/sand rush drilbur from wonder trades, would probably be quicker if you did them for me.

(Accidental double post). If possible, would I be able to get a few more pkmn ev'd? Just recently acquired a flawless adamant/marvel scale dratini and flawless adamant/sand rush drilbur from wonder trades, would probably be quicker if you did them for me.
    Sure! I won't be able to tonight, but PM me tomorrow, and we should be able to work that out.

Remove drilbur, add a flawless skrelp/slowpoke to the list. Also, I was breeding off pkmn earlier and managed to find something that could fetch you a ton of offers in your shop. I'd rather not reveal what it is in public, but let's just say that annoying things come in small packages.

Remove drilbur, add a flawless skrelp/slowpoke to the list. Also, I was breeding off pkmn earlier and managed to find something that could fetch you a ton of offers in your shop. I'd rather not reveal what it is in public, but let's just say that annoying things come in small packages.
    Cool! I should be able to EV train at least one of them tonight and the rest tomorrow/Saturday depending on the amount of spare time I have.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast