Thread: Happy Fizzday!! (FB Birthday 2013)

Default Happy Fizzday!! (FB Birthday 2013)

its that time once again when the poke gods shine on down the land of fizzy bubbles and light up the world in sparkly goodness as we reach another year of Fizzdom, and to celebrate the great Drunken Pangoro God unleashes the dam of booze for us to party on down and he brings unto us :

Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer

Hold Item

Take one swig of Fiery Fizzybrew beer and feel the burn, this beer has been specially brewed in the heart of the volcanic mountain, lava boils it and you feel it through your veins, the resulting belch brings forth the fiery flames of the volcano, lets just hope no one is standing in your way, unless they don't want any more fur of course.

Just drink it up and in 10 seconds flat you'll belch out an intense flame of flaminess, the flame goes in a straight 2 foot line, if anyone stands in it's way they get damage dealt in the power of a Flame thrower, and each round theres a chance to belch out another flame, but the power going down each time it's belched (Flame Thrower, Flame wheel, Ember) Over the 3 rounds and each belch last for 6 second.

Followed by

A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles

Let One of your Pokemon take a swig of this and if by magic the gentle summer taste that flows from the bottle grants them 3 levels that will make them very happy...or that might be the alcohol, i'm not so sure, but they'll be happy nonetheless.

Have a good time one and all

Default Happy Bubbly Birthday

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

It seems so long ago since we last celebrated Fizzby's Birthday but here we are for the celebration of 11 glorious years. We've had our ups and downs but I feel this is still one hell of a place to roleplay, and I'm only too ready to get in the party mood.

We haven't forgotten our members and on this special day we'd like you to celebrate right along with us. You bring the booze and I'll bring the presents XD

From me I offer you a choice of ONE of the following Birthday Boxes laden with goodies:

Birthday Box 1
    1x Piece of Chocolate Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten).
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed
    Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Blue Gummi's, 3x Red Gummi's, 3x Grass Gummi's)
    Berry Bag containing: (1x Aspear Berry, 1x Hondew Berry, 1 x Watmel Berry)

Birthday Box 2
    1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten).
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal
    Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Gold Gummi's, 3x Orange Gummi's, 3x Black Gummi's)
    Berry Bag containing: (1x Oran Berry, 1x Babiri Berry, 1 x Petaya Berry)

Birthday Box 3
    1x Piece of Carrot Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten).
    1x Shiny Stone
    1x Mystic Water
    Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Clear Gummi's, 3x Pink Gummi's, 3x Royal Gummi's)
    Berry Bag containing: (1x Shuca Berry, 1x Tamato Berry, 1 x Apicot Berry)

Have a great day x

On this wondrous of birthday's I would like you all to have the following...

The Super Pass entitles your Pokémon to:
    - Two Monday Pokémart candies instead of one.
    - Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    - One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    - A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon four Beauty Points rather than two. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

-----

A choice of 1 Special Pokeball

Bug Ball - Dark Ball - Dragon Ball - Thunder Ball - Fighting Ball - Fire Ball - Flying Ball - Ghost Ball - Leaf Ball - Ground Ball - Ice Ball - Poison Ball - Psychic Ball - Rock Ball - Steel Ball - Dive Ball

-----

And finally this Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    its that time once again when the poke gods shine on down the land of fizzy bubbles and light up the world in sparkly goodness as we reach another year of Fizzdom, and to celebrate the great Drunken Pangoro God unleashes the dam of booze for us to party on down and he brings unto us :

Hold Item

Take one swig of Fiery Fizzybrew beer and feel the burn, this beer has been specially brewed in the heart of the volcanic mountain, lava boils it and you feel it through your veins, the resulting belch brings forth the fiery flames of the volcano, lets just hope no one is standing in your way, unless they don't want any more fur of course.

Just drink it up and in 10 seconds flat you'll belch out an intense flame of flaminess, the flame goes in a straight 2 foot line, if anyone stands in it's way they get damage dealt in the power of a Flame thrower, and each round theres a chance to belch out another flame, but the power going down each time it's belched (Flame Thrower, Flame wheel, Ember) Over the 3 rounds and each belch last for 6 second.

Followed by

Let One of your Pokemon take a swig of this and if by magic the gentle summer taste that flows from the bottle grants them 3 levels that will make them very happy...or that might be the alcohol, i'm not so sure, but they'll be happy nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

It seems so long ago since we last celebrated Fizzby's Birthday but here we are for the celebration of 11 glorious years. We've had our ups and downs but I feel this is still one hell of a place to roleplay, and I'm only too ready to get in the party mood.

We haven't forgotten our members and on this special day we'd like you to celebrate right along with us. You bring the booze and I'll bring the presents XD

From me I offer you a choice of ONE of the following Birthday Boxes laden with goodies:

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal
    Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Gold Gummi's, 3x Orange Gummi's, 3x Black Gummi's)

Have a great day x

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post

- Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    - One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    - A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon four Beauty Points rather than two. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

-----

Bug Ball - Dark Ball - Dragon Ball - Thunder Ball - Fighting Ball - Fire Ball - Flying Ball - Ghost Ball - Leaf Ball - Ground Ball - Ice Ball - Poison Ball - Psychic Ball - Rock Ball - Steel Ball - Dive Ball

-----

First of all, Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles! And thanks guys for putting this together for us in the middle of all the hardships. Here's to many more birthdays to come!

Claiming:
    1x Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
    1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles
    ---
    Birthday Box 2
    - 1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake
    - 1x Dusk Stone
    - 1x Charcoal
    - Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Gold Gummi's, 3x Orange Gummi's, 3x Black Gummi's)
    - Berry Bag containing: (1x Oran Berry, 1x Babiri Berry, 1 x Petaya Berry)
    ---
    1x Super Pass
    1x Fighting Ball
    1x Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

Using:
    • 1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles to raise Spike the Mankey's Level from 3 to 6
    • 1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake to raise Spike the Mankey's Level from 6 to 9
    • 1x Fighting Ball to house Spike the Mankey, discarding his old Pokeball.
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 22nd October 2013 at 1:57 AM.

Hold Item

Followed by

Picking up the Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer and the Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles.

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 3
    1x Shiny Stone
    1x Mystic Water
    Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Clear Gummi's, 3x Pink Gummi's, 3x Royal Gummi's)

Have a great day x
    Collecting the Birthday Box 3, containing a Piece of Carrot Cake, a Shiny Stone, a Mystic Water, 3 Mysterious Gummis, 3 Clear Gummis, 3 Pink Gummis, 3 Royal Gummies, a Shuca Berry, a Tamato Berry, and an Apicot Berry.

-----

-----

Collecting the Super Pass, a Poison Ball, and the Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card.
    And now for the fun part- using the items I'm able to use! Which consists of... the Vintage Fizzy Bubbles, and the Carrot Cake. 3 levels per item, a total of 6 levels.

Let's see... OK, I'm feeding both items to Chuck, my level 13 Gastly.

*Chuck grew to level 14!*

*Chuck grew to level 15!*

*Chuck learned Night Shade!*

*Chuck grew to level 16!*

*Chuck grew to level 17!*

*Chuck grew to level 18!*

*Chuck grew to level 19!*

*Chuck learned Confuse Ray!*

And finally, a very happy birthday to FB, and may there be many, many more to come!

WOO! IT'S TIME TO PARTY, FIZZY BUBBLES STYLE!!!

Hold Item

Followed by

Wow, that's a lot of booze you got there Arn O.o Are you sure it's save to give that stuff who are minors? ^^; I guess it's also ok since it's for our Pokémon, and not the trainers? ^^; Anyways, happy to see you around, and happy FB day! ^^

Picking up:
    • x1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
    • x1 Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles (that means it's older than me! ...Wait, isn't it FB only 11 years old, and if that bottle is dated *shot before continuing*)

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed
    Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Blue Gummi's, 3x Red Gummi's, 3x Grass Gummi's)

Have a great day x
    Hey, happy fizzy day to you too, Arc! ^^ Thanks the hard work you (and Stark!) have done during said downs Well you said to bring the booze, but it seems Arn already covered that...! XD Well, I still got some maple cream whiskey and crčme de menthe, is that good enough for the party? :3 None for the young kids, though!

Anyhow, I'll be picking up Birthday Box 1, which includes:
    • x1 Piece of Chocolate Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten).
    • x1 Dawn Stone (for my future Gallade! 83)
    • x1 Miracle Seed
    • Gummi Sack containing:
      • x3 Mysterious Gummis
      • x3 Blue Gummis
      • x3 Red Gummis
      • x3 Grass Gummi's
    • Berry Bag containing:
      • x1 Aspear Berry
      • x1 Hondew Berry
      • x1 Watmel Berry

-----

-----

Stark! ^^ Like I said to Arc, you too did a lot of work during the tough times, and you got into the mod chair not for long, too! Cheers! ^^ Also, aghyouarekillingmewithallthosespecialpokeballs.

Picking up:
    • x1 Super Pass (long time I haven't seen one! ^^)
    • x1 Dragon Ball (How many stars are in it? And why it's not orange? *shot*)
    • x1 Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card (D'awww)

Now time to give the stuff to my Pokémon! :3

Giving both the Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles and the Piece of Chocolate Cake to my Espeon, Himiko, raising her level from 13 to 19.

Letting my Exeggcute Hecate hold the Miracle Seed.

Giving the 3 Mysterious Gummis to my Poochyena Max, raising his IQ from 17 to 20.

Giving the 3 Blue Gummis to my Spheal Hershel, raising his IQ from 5 to 8.

Giving the 3 Grass Gummis to my Exeggcute Hecate, raising her IQ from 0 to 3.

Thanks again for the prezzies and hard work guys, and Happy Fizzy Bubbles Day everyone! ^^
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 22nd October 2013 at 3:39 AM.

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal

Birthday Box 3
    1x Shiny Stone
    1x Mystic Water

Have a great day x

-----

-----

Claiming the following:

Birthday Box 1
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed
    Gummi Sack containing: ((3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Blue Gummi's, 3x Red Gummi's, 3x Grass Gummi's)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Thunder Ball

Using the Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles on my Plusle, Tasu, raising her level from 3 to 6!

Using the Piece of Chocolate Cake on my Voltorb, Bakudan, raising ''her'' level from 1 to 4!

Thanks for the presents and a happy Birthday to Fizzy Bubbles!

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal

Have a great day x

-----

-----

From Arnold:
    x1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
    x1 Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles

From Arc_Angel:
    x1 Piece of Red Velvet Cake
    x1 Dusk Stone
    x1 Charcoal
    x3 Mysterious Gummis
    x3 Gold Gummis
    x3 Orange Gummis
    x3 Black Gummis
    x1 Oran Berry
    x1 Babiri Berry
    x1 Petaya Berry

From Stark:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Dragon Ball, because Dragonball
    x1 Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

Giving Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles to Lord Woo Fak Fak, increasing him from Lv. 31 to Lv. 34.

Giving Piece of Red Velvet Cake to Oliver, increasing him from Lv. 31 to Lv. 34.

Happy Fizzday!

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal

Birthday Box 3
    1x Shiny Stone
    1x Mystic Water

Have a great day x

-----

-----

Happy birthday FB! Time to party heartily! (or whatever the saying is)

In commemoration of this joyous event I shall be partaking in the consumption/collection of these exquisite specimens of celebratory festivities:

x1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
    x1 Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles (which I have no doubt will be swiped by my Weavile, Stealth, as soon as I arrive home, raising him from Lv.21 to Lv.24 and causing him to learn Metal Claw)
    ---
    x1 Birthday Box 1 containing...
    x1 Piece of Chocolate Cake (which shall be fed to my little Tank of an Aron, raising him from Lv.3 to Lv.6 and causing him to learn Mud Slap)
    x1 Dawn Stone
    x1 Miracle Seed
    x1 Gummi Sack containing...
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Blue Gummi's
    x3 Red Gummi's
    x3 Grass Gummi's
    x1 Berry Bag containing...
    x1 Aspear Berry
    x1 Hondew Berry
    x1 Watmel Berry
    ---
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 Special Birthday Pikachu TTG Card

Hold Item

Followed by

What are these for? I can't legally drink and half my team is physically unable to. *shrug* We'll figure something out.

Picking up a Fizzy Brew Beer and a 1984 Fizzy Bubbles.

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal

Birthday Box 3
    1x Shiny Stone
    1x Mystic Water

Have a great day x
    *takes a look into box #2* ... :Q__ Wait, what do you mean these are for the pokemon?

Picking up a Red Velvet Cake, Dusk Stone, Charcoal, Gummi bag with 3 each of Mysterious, Gold, Orange and Black Gummis and a Berry bag with one each of Oran, Babiri, and Petaya berries.

-----

-----

Well, you certainly can't say this place doesn't have balls. *rim-SHOT*

Picking up a Super Pass, Steel Ball and b-day Pikachu card.

Using 1984 Fizzy Bubbles to raise my Abra from lv 14 to 17.
    Using Red Velvet Cake to raise my Klink from lv 16 to 19.

Here's to another year of Fizzy Bubbles!

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed

Have a great day x

-----

Poison Ball

-----

You have a birthday, shout hooray!
    We'd like to sing to you today!
    One year older and wiser too,
    Happy birthday... to you!

Who wants some presents??

: *drools at the Pink Gummis*
    : *drools at the Royal Gummis*
    : *drools at the chocolate cake*
    : *eyes the Charcoal*
    : *eyes the Miracle Seed*

Whoa whoa whoa, hold on everyone! Hmmm... I think I'll take... these!

Claim:
    Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
    Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles
    Piece of Chocolate Cake
    Dawn Stone
    Miracle Seed
    3 Mysterious Gummis
    3 Blue Gummis
    3 Red Gummis
    3 Grass Gummis
    1 Aspear Berry
    1 Hondew Berry
    1 Watmel Berry
    Super Pass
    Poison Ball
    Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

Use:
    Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles on Shuppet
    Level Up! Shuppet grew from Lv. 10 to Lv. 13!
    New Move! Shuppet learned Will-o-Wisp!

Piece of Chocolate Cake on Torchic (: Nooo, the chocolate... T_T)
    Level Up! Torchic grew from Lv. 12 to Lv. 15!

The Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer will be for-
    : *takes the mug for herself to hold*
    No, not you, you're too young to drink!
    : *growls at me*
    : *takes the mug from Wendy and holds it with her tail blade* He's right, little girly, let me hold onto this, and maybe I'll let you have it when you're older... maybe. *no intention of giving it up*
    : But... *jumps for the mug held by Amethyst's tail blade but can't reach it* it said... *jumps again* I could... *jumps again* spit flames... *jumps again* if I drank it! *keeps jumping for it and keeps missing*
    : If you want to do that, just learn Flamethrower. Duh...
    : Grrr, but you won't teach it to me! You already know it, just let me have that!
    : Because if I teach Flamethrower to you OR let you have this, you'll just use it all over the place and get on my nerves! Like you're doing right now? *Glares at Wendy*
    : Erk, uh, I... guess I could do w-without it... f-f-for now... ^^; *backs away*
    Ehhh... I'd thank you Amethyst, but... something tells me I don't want to do that yet... At least you can handle it.

Anyway, next is the Miracle Seed... I think I'll let Toby hold onto that.
    : Cool~ ^_^

And lastly, I have a Poison Ball... Perfect for Seshiro!
    : *tastes the Poison Ball and hisses happily*

Well, I think I'll hold onto the rest for now... Happy Fizzy Birthday! =D
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 22nd October 2013 at 3:13 AM.

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal

Have a great day x

-----

Dark Ball

-----

Picking up 1 mug of fiery fizzybrew beer and 1 bottle of vintage 1984 fizzy bubbles.
    Picking up a birthday box 2 containing: 1 piece of red velvet cake, 1 dusk stone, 1 gummi sack with 3 mysterious gummi's, 3 gold gummi's, 3 orange gummi's and 3 black gummi's; and a berry bag with 1 oran berry, 1 babiri berry and 1 petaya berry.
    Picking up 1 super pass, 1 dark ball and 1 special birthday pikachu tcg card.

Feeding 1 bottle of vintage 1984 fizzy bubbles to skorupi, raising it from Lv 17 to Lv 20.
    Feeding 1 piece of red velvet cake to skorupi, raising it from Lv 20 to Lv 23.
    Last edited by Rayzen; 22nd October 2013 at 3:13 AM.

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal

Birthday Box 3
    1x Shiny Stone
    1x Mystic Water

Have a great day x

-----

-----

Happy Birthday FB! :'D

Picking up these items in commemoration of this momentous occasion!

-Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
    -A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles
    -Birthday Box 3
    1x Shiny Stone
    1x Mystic Water
    -The Super Pass
    -Ground Ball
    -Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

Thanks!

~~~~~

Placing Seth in 1x Ground Ball!

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed

Have a great day x

-----

-----

Happy Birthday, FB!

Picking up:

1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles (+3 Levels)
    Birthday Box 1
    -1x Piece of Chocolate Cake (+3 Levels)
    -1x Dawn Stone
    -1x Miracle Seed
    -Gummi Sack (3x Mysterious Gummi, 3x Blue Gummi, 3x Red Gummi, 3x Grass Gummi)
    -Berry Bag (1x Aspear Berry, 1x Hondew Berry, 1x Watmel Berry)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Dark Ball
    1x Birthday Pikachu Card

Custard had his turn, and Bobble's already Lv. 100, so... *gulp* Gumpy, guess you're up. Here you go, big guy. I trust you can handle this.

Giving 1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles to Lv. 80 Swalot to raise him to Lv. 83.

*guzzles all in one gulp and lets out a huge belch*

^^; Now then, for this chocolate cake...

*ears perk up at the word "chocolate"*

*holds it out of reach and shakes head* You're already Lv. 100. Let one of the young ones have a share.

*ears droop*

Don't worry, once we get back to the Base, I'm sure Blue will bake us all a huge cake to celebrate. ^^ But as for this little piece...

*charges from behind and chomps the cake* <3

...Well, guess that takes care of that.

Feeding 1x Chocolate Cake to Lv. 3 Ponyta to raise her to Lv. 6.

*rolls eyes* Can't you keep that crazy horse under control?

Hey, she's just having fun. Anyway, I've got a gift for you too.

Is it a riding crop?

Haha. Here you go, miss smartymouth.

Forcing Placing Sneasel into 1x Dark Ball. (Discarding 1x Poké Ball.)

Finally, this is for you, Lila. I know you don't like to rely on others or objects, but this isn't from me. I think it's... From your parents. The Egg House called me the other day, and they said they found this seed hidden within the letter that was left next to you as an Egg. It was lodged in the bottom of the envelope, so they almost missed it. They were just about to throw it away, and it suddenly dropped out...

...*quietly accepts the seed and stares at it*

Giving 1x Miracle Seed to Petilil to hold.

Thanks, and Happy Fizzby Day~
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 22nd October 2013 at 7:24 AM.

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 3
    1x Shiny Stone
    1x Mystic Water

Have a great day x

-----

Dive Ball

-----

Alright, let's do this *cricks fingers*

Picking up the following:

1x Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
    Birthday Box 3 containing:
    -1x Shiny Stone
    -1x Mystic Water
    -Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Clear Gummi's, 3x Pink Gummi's, 3x Royal Gummi's)
    -Berry Bag containing: (1x Shuca Berry, 1x Tamato Berry, 1 x Apicot Berry)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

Giving the Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles to my Purrloin, Colm, raising him from Lv. 8 to Lv. 11.

Giving the Piece of Carrot cake to my Seel, Justin, raising him from Lv. 7 to Lv. 10.

And that looks like that's that! Cheers!

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 3
    1x Shiny Stone
    1x Mystic Water

Have a great day x

-----

Thunder Ball

-----

Taking the ff. items:

From Arn:
    x1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
    x1 A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles

From Arc:
    x1 Birthday Box 3 containing the following:
    x1 Piece of Carrot Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten).
    x1 Shiny Stone
    x1 Mystic Water
    Gummi Sack containing:
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Clear Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's
    x3 Royal Gummi's
    Berry Bag containing:
    x1 Shuca Berry
    x1 Tamato Berry
    x1 Apicot Berry

From Stark:
    x1 Supar Pass
    x1 Fairy B---wait what do you mean you don't have a Fairy Ball? ;A;
    x1 Thunder Ball
    x1 Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

And now using the following items...
    Giving the bottle of 1984 Vintage Fizzy Bubbles and the Carrot Cake for a total of 6 levels to Gaspard (Aipom), leveling him up from 67 to 73.

Thanks and Happy Birthday FB!
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 22nd October 2013 at 12:48 PM.

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal

Have a great day x

-----

Rock Ball

-----

Picking up the following stuff:

From Arnold:
    - The Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
    - A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles

From Arc:
    - Birthday Box 2
    Which contains:
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal

From Stark:
    - One Super Pass
    - One Rock Ball
    - One Birthday Pickachu TCG card

Next up:
    Using the Piece of Red Velvet Cake and theBottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles to raise my Roggenrola's level from 15 to 21.

*Roggenrola learned Mud-Slap!*
    *Roggenrola learned Iron Defense!*

Thanks for all the cool stuff!
    And have a Happy Fizzy Birthday!

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed

Have a great day x

-----

Leaf Ball

-----

Happy birthday Fizzy Bubbles!

Picking up the following presents:

---
    Birthday Box 1
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed
    ---
    1x Super Pass
    1x Leaf Ball

And to celebrate, I won't waste any time and will use the following items:

Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles and Piece of Chocolate Cake were quickly consumed by Kitty the Skitty, raising her level from 32 to 38.

Let's all have a great day today!

Hold Item

Followed by

Picking up:

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal

Birthday Box 3
    1x Shiny Stone
    1x Mystic Water

Have a great day x
    Picking up:
    Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal

-----

-----

Picking up:
    Super Pass
    Fire Ball
    Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card.

Thanks and hooray.

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal

Birthday Box 3
    1x Shiny Stone
    1x Mystic Water

Have a great day x

-----

-----

Picking up:
    From Arn:
    1x Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer (Hold item)
    1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles (using on Wildfire, my Cyndaquil, to raise him Lv. from 33 to 36)

From Arc:
    Birthday Box 3 containing:
    1x Piece of Carrot Cake (using on Mar, my Aron, to raise him from Lv. 27 to 30)
    1x Shiny Stone
    1x Mystic Water
    Gummi Sack with 3 Mysterious Gummi's, 3 Clear Gummi's, 3x Pink Gummi's, 3x Royal Gummi's
    Berry Bag with 1x Shuca Berry, 1x Tamato Berry, 1x Apicot Berry

From Stark:
    1x Super Pass
    1x Dragon Ball

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal

Have a great day x

-----

-----

Using:
    1x A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles
    Who to give this to?
    No Sterope! Off! You're too young!
    Faust, hold this! Keep it out of reach! Bottle fazes through the ghost, never to be seen again.
    *Blink* Wait, what?!
    Faust grew from level 7 to level 10!
    Faust learned Foresight!

1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake
    Uhh here Sterope, you can have the piece of cake. With your timid nature, you'd enjoy something sweet every now and then. (Even if more ends up on your face than in your mouth)
    Sterope grew from level 4 to level 7!

Picking up and taking with me:
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal
    3x Mysterious Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Orange Gummi's
    3x Black Gummi's
    1x Oran Berry
    1x Babiri Berry
    1x Petaya Berry
    1x Super Pass
    1x Dark Ball (Why can't I have all of them)

Well, this is a pleasant surprise to come home to! Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated. This'll be my first 'event' in FB, hopefully far from the last.

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal

Have a great day x

-----

-----

So then, picking up...

---
    1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal
    3x Mysterious Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Orange Gummi's,
    3x Black Gummi's
    1x Oran Berry
    1x Babiri Berry
    1x Petaya Berry
    ---
    1x Super Pass
    1x Ice Ball

Very nice haul indeed!

Right, now who to give the levelling items to... Hey, this bubbly is even older than I am! And... I appear to have mislaid my bottle-opener. Great. How do I open it now?

: {scurries over, placing incisors over the bottle lid and biting down}

Hey, thanks Darktan! Those teeth of yours sure are special... here, you take it. And hell, I know you really want to evolve, so you can have the cake too.

{Darktan the Rattata grew from Lv. 6 to Lv.12!}

{Darktan learned Focus Energy!}

{Darktan learned Bite!}

And you should get a fair bit of help next week too, buddy! Let's get going. I know that Susan and YB will be interested in some of these items...

& : {glance sidelong at each other}

...once they've learned to behave a bit.

Thanks again, and happy Fizzy Birthday!

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal

Have a great day x

-----

Ground Ball

-----

Happy Birthday Fizzby.
    Picking up the following gifts graciously:

1x Mug of Fizzybrew Beer
    1x A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles (Giving to my Golett to raise him from Level 27 to Level 30)
    1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake (Feeding to the birthday girl Cubone, raising her from Level 09 to Level 12)
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal (Giving to my Numel to hold)
    1x Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Gold Gummi's, 3x Orange Gummi's, 3x Black Gummi's)
    1x Berry Bag containing: (1x Oran Berry, 1x Babiri Berry, 1 x Petaya Berry)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Ground Ball (Placing my Sandile inside and discarding his Pokeball)

Many thanx ^-^

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal

Birthday Box 3
    1x Shiny Stone
    1x Mystic Water

Have a great day x

-----

-----

Happy Fizzday!

Picking up:
    1x
    1x

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal
    3x Mysterious Gummis
    3x Gold Gummis
    3x Orange Gummis
    3x Black Gummis
    1x Oran Berry
    1x Babiri Berry
    1 x Petaya Berry

1x
    Superpass
    1x Psychic Ball