Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: X/Y Trades by BananaLizard

I'm back with some new Pokemon I am looking for, if you can get them haha. I am looking for:

Jolly/Adamant Male Tyrunt with Rock Head(preferably Jolly but will take either)

Hasty/Timid Male Froakie with Protean(preferably Hasty but will take either)

I still have the shiny Fletchling if you want it. I can add something else to the trade if you don't find it fair.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Falcon, I can do the froakie.. but I don't think rock head tyrunt is out yet. o-o; I can get you a jolly/adamant Tyrunt with all three elemental fangs though!!

Would that work for the shiny fletchling?
    Since it appears my username is masculine sounding, I'd like to point out that I am indeed female and do not wish to be called "Man". Thank you
    FC: 1091 8325 2149

Oh really? That sucks. How about:

Sand Rush Sandshrew Male Adamant?
    Moxie Pinsir Male Adamant(only if you can spare a Pinsirite)
    Drought Vulpix Female Modest
    Chlorophyll Bulbasaur Male Modest/Adamant(either works)

Male Hasty or Modest Froakie with Protean with any of those named above
    Last edited by Falconx03; 31st October 2013 at 7:05 PM.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

I can do the bulbasaur and froakie for the fletchling if you'd like. If you can toss in a razor claw/fang I can do another one of those as well.
    Since it appears my username is masculine sounding, I'd like to point out that I am indeed female and do not wish to be called "Man". Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Bananalizard View Post
    I can do the bulbasaur and froakie for the fletchling if you'd like. If you can toss in a razor claw/fang I can do another one of those as well.
    I still haven't beaten the game yet 0_o haha. So I am currently unable to get a Razor Fang/Claw :/ Is there anything else you need that is pre-Elite 4, highly unlikely but figured I would ask.

I have a Japanese Male Timid Fennekin with Magician level 1 if it means anything haha.

I should be available all day for the most part.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

nah, just the shiny fletchling then. ^^ I'll start right now on the two natured starters.

I'm attaching a Heart Scale to Fletchling and White Herb to a Snorunt. I know it isn't much but I felt I needed to add something.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Well that's not necessary, but if you really feel it's necessary. ^^

I've got the hasty froakie ready, working on an adamant bulbasaur right now. :3

Alright, just let me know when you're ready.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

I'm all set. I forget, do you still have me added?

Yes ma'am. I kept your name and friend code. I will send you the trade request.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Thank you for the Froakie and Bulbasaur. Appreciate it very much. I will continue to come to your shop whenever I need anything or come across something of interest for you.
    Last edited by Falconx03; 31st October 2013 at 10:26 PM.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Thank you! I'll try to get a bit more organized and update some more in the near future so it's clear what I have, what I need and all that fun stuffs. :3

Hello! I have a shiny Gible and would really like a shiny Trapinch though. If this is feasible PM me. Thanks!

Rawr! bump and, I have a shiny horsea uft too~

Hello again haha. Looking for:

Male Rash Growlithe with Intimidate
    Male Adamant Scyther with Technician

Currently the only thing I have of value that I remember is a male Yanma with DW ability Frisk. If you're not interested in that, let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can do. I have beaten the E4 and Champion in Y version finally haha.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

I happen to be breeding growlithes right now in hopes of a second shiny one, so I'll be working on the rash intimidate growlie for you right now. xD

The yanma doesn't interest me very much, but if you could do that plus either a fossil or a power item, I'd do both, it just may take me a bit since I'm breeding growlithes right now.

Is that okay?

Hey can you trade a Justified Growlithe of any Nature/IVs for my Sheer Force Mawile?

3DS FC: 3480 3588 2591

Visit my Trade Shop!

ALL HAIL TOXIC ORB GLISCOR!

I happen to be breeding growlithes right now in hopes of a second shiny one, so I'll be working on the rash intimidate growlie for you right now. xD

The yanma doesn't interest me very much, but if you could do that plus either a fossil or a power item, I'd do both, it just may take me a bit since I'm breeding growlithes right now.

Is that okay?
    So Frisk Yanma with fossil/power item for Male Rash Growlithe? Any fossil in particular?

What would you like for a Male Adamant Scyther with Technician?

If you really don't want the Frisk Yanma its okay. I can find something else. I just happened to find the Frisk Yanma yesterday while looking for a Yanma to use in game.
    Last edited by Falconx03; 5th November 2013 at 5:10 PM.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Xer-arrowtotheknee-us: I can, I don't need the mawhile though, is there something else you can offer?

Falconx03: If you wouldn't mind, a fossil (any aside from the old amber) + a power item + the yanma, I wouldn't mind working on the two pokemon for you.

Alright. Take your time on the breeding. I will let you know when I have everything.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Falconx03: If you wouldn't mind, a fossil (any aside from the old amber) + a power item + the yanma, I wouldn't mind working on the two pokemon for you.
    Alright, so this is where things are going to get complicated. Since I am looking for the Scyther and Growlithe on my X version but I'm not very far in that game. We are going to have to do 2 trades. The first one will be done on my Y version where I can give you the Power Item and Fossil for any two random Pokemon. Then on my X version I can trade you the Yanma and something else for the Scyther and Growlithe. Is that okay with you?

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Hi, i have a shiny fraxure, if interested pm me ^^

Falcon, that's fine. I'm a patient person. :3

Bevio. I've sent you a PM.

Falcon, that's fine. I'm a patient person. :3
    Sorry, got really busy with life recently. As of November 11 8:05pm EST I can trade the rest of the night if you're available.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast