Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: X/Y Trades by BananaLizard

Alright, no problem. :3 It gives me some time to breed the right fletchling xD

Hey. As of 2:55pm EST I have a Garden Vivillon. Hopefully you are still looking for that one haha.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

I can offer you a dw remeraid for a dw bulbasaur?
    currently looking for :

Pokemon pearl FC- 4598 3193 9279
    Pokemon black FC- 2150 7377 5349
    3DS FC 3437 - 3031 -8746

- Falcon, no I'm not but I'll still trade you anyway because you tried x3

- Pokemontrainer, Hrumm.. I can do that, but you'll have to give me a bit to breed it, I don't have any ready right this second.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananalizard View Post
    - Falcon, no I'm not but I'll still trade you anyway because you tried x3
    Of course hahah. Can you trade now? Or are you still breeding? Is there anything else you want like an item or something? Anything up to Shalour city pre-badge 3 hahah.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

No worries whenever you have time.
    currently looking for :

3DS FC 3437 - 3031 -8746

Falcon, If you have any evolution items, I'm happy with those, and yes, I can trade now. I have a male gale wing fletching with one of the requested natures

Pokemon Trainer, it may be about a day before I can get to your order. Is that okay?

ALSO! I am looking for a Jaw and Sail Fossils (Fossil not the pokemon!) I can provide you with a Tyrunt or Amaura plus a ditto to breed your own. I will also provide pokerus if you'd like.
    Last edited by Bananalizard; 23rd October 2013 at 9:48 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention I could trade to Falcon now. xD

Alright. I currently have Satchet, Thunderstone, Moon Stone, Fire Stone, and Leaf Stone.

I also have the mega stones for Blastoise and Aerodactyl

What is your friend code? Mine is 4184-1981-2189

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

yeah that's fine if it's ok with you can I go for a harvest tropius instead? (I got a bulbasaur in a trade earlier)
    currently looking for :

3DS FC 3437 - 3031 -8746

Hmmmm.. If you would trade a Satchet or a thunderstone I'd appreciate it.

As tempting as the mega stones are, one HA pokemon isn't worth a mega stone. x3

FC:
    1091 8325 2149

I'll edit the first post with this too.

I'll add you momentarily. Trainer name is Ashley. Send a trade when you can.

Pokemon Trainer - I have a harvest Tropis Ready. Friend code please?

Thank you so much for the Fletchling. You're the best haha. I owe you. I'll hit you up again once I finish the game and get some really good Pokemon and items haha.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

No problem!! Glad you enjoy it~

I have a bunch of leftover normal Staryu from breeding, would you be willing to trade a Gale Wings Fletchling for it? I can also throw in a Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock + Icicle Crash if you wait until I've bred some extras.
    Last edited by Danger9888; 24th October 2013 at 7:16 PM.
    3DS FC - 0173-1539-9113

If you wouldn't mind doing the swinub + staryu? (preferably male swinub?) I'll give the pokemon one of the rarer berries I have. I've got some extra gale wing finches already, lemme know when ready?
    Since it appears my username is masculine sounding, I'd like to point out that I am indeed female and do not wish to be called "Man". Thank you
    FC: 1091 8325 2149

Well, that was weird, there was a post there, now there isn't, o-o Sorry for the double post. x_x
    Last edited by Bananalizard; 24th October 2013 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Oops...? I think?
    Since it appears my username is masculine sounding, I'd like to point out that I am indeed female and do not wish to be called "Man". Thank you

Fennekin, Chespin, Froakie, Eevee,Gastly

is what im after i have 1 shiny

I'm guessing you want them to have their hidden abilities? I can do that, you'll have to give me about a day though because I won't have time, seeing that I work today. xD

I would like an imposter ditto my fc is 4468-1442-4012 tell me what you would like in turn in a pm

Hey, I'm back. I know you don't have it listed, just hoping your list isn't up to date haha, but do you have a Huge Power Bunnelby?

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Mega Kangaskhan, I'll send you a PM as per your request.

Falcon, I believe I have access to one, and no my list isn't up to date. What might you be able to offer for one. If I don't have access to one, I will /find/ one for you.

I can give you an archipelago vivillon for a protean froakie, pm if interested.

Falcon, I believe I have access to one, and no my list isn't up to date. What might you be able to offer for one. If I don't have access to one, I will /find/ one for you.
    I managed to find a shiny Fletchling while searching for a Pikachu on my X version.

Shiny Female Fletchling level 3 with Big Pecks
    Impish Nature(+Defense -SpAtk)
    Stats are 16/8/7/6/7/9
    Characteristic is Quick Tempered

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Falcon. For the shiny fletchling. I will not trade you just a huge power bunnelby. Would you take a lucky egg or metal coat as well?

Bpman. I'm getting an archipelago vivi in a trade, anything else you can offer me?

Looking to trade a mewtwo for jirachi add me if you want to make the trade.
    3DS FC: 2922-0324-1153 PM me

Falcon. For the shiny fletchling. I will not trade you just a huge power bunnelby. Would you take a lucky egg or metal coat as well?
    I'm actually not looking for the Huge Power Bunnelby anymore, sorry. Hope you didn't go out and get one. Let me get back to you on what I will need. Thanks.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast