Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556
Results 1,376 to 1,398 of 1398

Thread: PokéRadar & Chain Fishing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blasting Toise View Post
    What comes to chain-fishing it seems that there is easier chance to get multiple shinies. At least I received two shiny poliwags today with chain of 59. Is it true that running doesn't reset the fishing chain? One site claimed that not even moving resets the chain if you don't go to another route/city. I stayed put and didn't run from the battle but I don't know if that was necessary then?
    I think you can't move but I'm not sure. Since the Fishing Guru keeps track of your chain it's kinda easy to test what actions break it. Personally, I just fish non-stop while doing other stuff, chain breaking or not. It's that easy to get results.
    Will have access to Steelix's Mega Stone. LF Shiny Vivillons, legit Japanese event shiny Jirachi, legit Japanese Diancie, legit Japanese Wonderland Darkrai.

FT: Diancie, Ball/Fancy Vivillon, Wonderland , Mega Stones, Enigma Berry and Pokerus.

Kalos Shinies:

All Shiny Vivillon except Sun/Events. Chesnaught (M). Greninja (F)

X 0602-7374-3204 - エックス (Elegant)

Y 4527-8721-8292 - ワイ (Monsoon)

Managed to get a chain of 40 Flabebe on route 7.. only to run out of repels before I could find a single shiny.
    3DS FC: 0044 3638 4020 - Ghost Safari

Looking for any pokemon with the move Celebrate

XY Global Link Medals: 150
    Battle Maison Trophies: 5
    Battle Maison Win Streak: 200 (Triple)

Can multiple shiny pokemon be found after you get the radar to 40?
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Quote Originally Posted by Neji-and-Pidgeot View Post
    Can multiple shiny pokemon be found after you get the radar to 40?
    In XY, the PokeRadar count is reset after you find a shiny in a shiny patch, so no. If you find a random shiny (a shiny, but not in a shiny patch), it does not reset the radar.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Hi. I've been trying to chain-fish, but I seem to get a different pokemon each time i reel one in. In an hour yesterday, I got 2 poliwhirls after each other and that was the best. 2! bah! I read that some areas are better for chain fishing, could someone please send me in the right direction for a great place to chain-fish?
    Shinies so far: Gyarados, Steelix, Bidoof, Gible, Dialga, Palkia, Phione, Purrloin, Tranquill, Haxorus

Quote Originally Posted by julabard View Post
    Hi. I've been trying to chain-fish, but I seem to get a different pokemon each time i reel one in. In an hour yesterday, I got 2 poliwhirls after each other and that was the best. 2! bah! I read that some areas are better for chain fishing, could someone please send me in the right direction for a great place to chain-fish?
    You don't need to fish the same pokemon every time, you just need to keep fishing without getting no bite.
    Will have access to Steelix's Mega Stone. LF Shiny Vivillons, legit Japanese event shiny Jirachi, legit Japanese Diancie, legit Japanese Wonderland Darkrai.

FT: Diancie, Ball/Fancy Vivillon, Wonderland , Mega Stones, Enigma Berry and Pokerus.

Kalos Shinies:

Is there a best area to chain on Route 10? There's just too many edges...
    My Shinies
    PokeRadar:
    Masuda Method:
    Chain Fishing:
    Random Encounter:

Quote Originally Posted by Carcara View Post
    Is there a best area to chain on Route 10? There's just too many edges...
    I read that encountering a Pokemon on an edge patch does not harm the chain just so long as you reset the radar straight after it.

~A new adventure is just about to begin.
    Pokemon Crossroads Forum
    3DS / Pokemon X Friend Code: 0903 2751 0161
    Consecutive Fishing Shiny Guide | [T]eam [P]aragon

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatini Jejunator View Post
    I read that encountering a Pokemon on an edge patch does not harm the chain just so long as you reset the radar straight after it.
    The thing with edges is that the next set of patches might be activated outside the grass, thus ending the chain.

Kalos Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by alakazam^ View Post
    You don't need to fish the same pokemon every time, you just need to keep fishing without getting no bite.
    Oh thanks! I assumed it would be like ground-chaining. I was doing it right then hahahaa. I'll try again tonight!
    Shinies so far: Gyarados, Steelix, Bidoof, Gible, Dialga, Palkia, Phione, Purrloin, Tranquill, Haxorus

There's nothing I think is more waste of my personal time then sjhain fishing. I'm really so bad at it :/ Wish someone could give me some tips?
    My 3DS FC Pokémon Y: 0478-2822-2568
    IGN: Tj

My Trading Shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-Trading-Spot

Quote Originally Posted by Tjorvn_x3_Lisa View Post
    There's nothing I think is more waste of my personal time then sjhain fishing. I'm really so bad at it :/ Wish someone could give me some tips?
    Why do you say you're bad at it? I actually think it's pretty basic and I tend to not even care if my chain breaks, I just keep on going until that shining noise appears (while multitasking).

As for tips... I can only think of leading with a (fainted/alive) Suction Cups pokemon and/or trying in spots surrounded by stuff.
    Last edited by alakazam^; 19th September 2014 at 2:44 AM.

Kalos Shinies:

I decided to try chain fishing this morning. Got myself a shiny Clauncher with a calm nature! Took me about an hour. Had a suction cups malamar fainted in first slot and a synch timid ralts in second with a chain of 79. Very happy first shiny ever caught!!
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

I was trying to chain Fletchling this week because I was having some horrible luck chaining and I got to the point where I reset before the first Pokemon in the chain revealed itself and I missed out on a Shiny Scatterbug that I recognized just as my fingers were pushing the reset buttons

I tried a second attempt of chain fishing thinking i just got lucky earlier - I fished a shiny Basculain earlier it used final Gambit I'm going for a third try and go for a Seadra; Lanturn or Dratini or even a Poliwhirl for Poliwrath.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

I got a shiny noctowl at a chain of 40. I should have 2 because I found 2 shiny patches but went in the wrong patch😃

Chained 20 Shellder but still no shiny.

Chain Fishing came easy to me! I have found like 17 shinies with that method. I'm about to do a Poke Radar hunt, I feel like i'm improving with the radar!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

I swear one day I just cast my Super Rod in the water and first try I got a shiny Luvdisc.
    I don't even know how to chain fish, to be honest.
    The shiny Luvdisc was either a very lucky coincidence, or I did chain fishing without even knowing it.

JEREMY
    2DS Friend Code: 0834 2371 7806

Quote Originally Posted by WhyBuffet View Post
    I swear one day I just cast my Super Rod in the water and first try I got a shiny Luvdisc.
    I don't even know how to chain fish, to be honest.
    The shiny Luvdisc was either a very lucky coincidence, or I did chain fishing without even knowing it.
    Every time you're fishing, you're basically chain fishing :P

Kalos Shinies:

I set out to start chaining for a Pacharisu and the first bush I walk into I encountered a shiny Miltank.
    FC: 0774-5191-6920
    Trainer Name: Audiomeleska
    Safari Dark - (I can't remember what's in it though)
    Friends Welcome.

chain fishing, is alot easier, it helps having a pokemon with 'Suction Cups' in the 1st slot
    As for 'Poke Radar' no matter how many times i have tried/watched others do it, it just never works for me.
    I hope its made easier in ORAS, or someone can explain it step by step for me
    5000-4462-1545
    So excited for ORAS... shame i am waiting longer...living in England

Come and Visit my trade shop, many Egg Move, 5iv pokemon with a few events:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...of-Many-Trades

Chain fishing is he simplest way to get shinies.
    How is that difficult to anyone?

All you have to do is have a pokemon with suction cups in the first slot of your party, and when you fish you press a when you see the question marks. Then all you have to do is run away until you find shiny.

Why is that hard to people?
    I left serebii

Thanks for the trades everyone

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556