Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Battle of Aerial Mobility! (806)

Default A Battle of Aerial Mobility! (806)

Froakie VS Fletchling! Air Assault Battle!!

Ash has registered for the Kalos Pokémon League and decides to set off on his journey towards the first gym. On the journey, he meets the cute Pokémon Dedenne, which appears to want some fruit. When Ash offers it some fruit, however, a Fletchling appears and steals the fruit. Ash challenges the Fletchling with his new friend Froakie to try and stop it. Will he be able to?
    Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss
    Last edited by Dephender; 24th October 2013 at 10:44 AM.

The episode starts off at Serena's house.

Serena is choosing what to wear for her trip.

Bonnie and Pikachu are running happily down a Lumiose City alley way, with Ash and Clemont walking behind.

Clemont looks back at the Prism Tower.

Ash and co. go to a Pokemon center and they meet Nurse Joy.

Ash then registers for the Kalos League.

A Wigglytuff is Nurse Joy's helper Pokemon in Kalos.

Team Rocket are sitting at a cafe and they are watching a hologram call from Giovanni.

A Inkay is eating some food under their table.

Ash contacts Oak, but Rotom is hogging the screen.

Rotom moves away and Ash can now see Oak. Ash says that he is now in Kalos and has captured his first Kalos Pokemon, a Froakie.

Ash brings Froakie out to show to Oak.

Ash, Clemont and Bonnie agree to travel together. They each put a hand in and then break.

We go back to Serena and she now says goodbye to her mother and Rhyhorn and runs to start her journey.

Ash and co. are walking through a forest and meanwhile, a Dedenne is trying to eat a berry on a tree branch. It falls of and the static electricity from Dedenne is now on the berry and when it hits Bonnie's face, it gently zaps her.

Dedenne jumps down and Ash uses his Pokedex on it.

Bonnie tries to give Dedenne a berry, but a Fletchling swoops past and steals it.

Dedenne cries and runs off into the grass.

Dare Da? Inkay.

Team Rocket are flying in their Meowth Balloon and James drops a sandwhich. Inkay then sprays all of them.

Fletchling continues to harass the group.

Bonnie hugs Froakie.

Clemont brigns out of his inventions.

He then winds the old time speaking thing and the sound attracts a horde of Beedrill who then chase Ash and co. through the jungle.

James checks out Inkay through some Holographic Pokedex projection thing.

James throws a Pokeball at it after it steals two sandwhiches and he catches the mischievous Pokemon. Jessie and Mewoth aren't happy.

Froakie battles the wild Fletchling.

He throws some of his foam at it but Fletchling dodges it.

Froakie uses Bubble on Fletchling and then Ash follows it up by throwing a Pokeball at Fletchling.

Fletchling them comes out of the Pokeball.

Froakie then uses Water Pulse and Ash tries to capture Fletching again and this time he is successful. Pikachu and Froakie celebrate.

Froakie then collapses from exhaustion and Ash brings the newly caught Fletchling out.

Dedenne is behind a rock nearby, watching them.

Serena is now at Sycamore's lab in order to get her starter and she mentions that she knows about the Garchomp incident.

Sycamore's assistant brings out the 3 starters for her to choose.
    Last edited by playerking; 24th October 2013 at 11:24 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Oh gosh that dex voice is horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    Oh gosh that dex voice is horrible
    Really? Worse than BW's? How was it?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Sounds like a great episode, and interesting to see that it was James who caught Inkay. I thought Jessie suited it.

Dex voice was weird as heck...

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Dex voice was always the same or kinda the same I think a robotic like voice, BW was like that.

Now its like a robotic cute kid voice, basicly its trying to talk in a cute way which is weird, the dex is there to be informative not to try tob e cute to the trainer lol.

-------

Anyway episode was cool, Froakie and Fletchling battle was pretty awesome, I guess Froakie habit of wanting to protect everyone and not letting the others do it is going to play a factor in the future storyline, cool.

Also dat poor Dedenne when the bird steals his berry that he fougth so hard with to get, he just cried, URGH cutests pokemon ever, its probably going to be pretty weak though.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter ゴースト View Post
    Sounds like a great episode, and interesting to see that it was James who caught Inkay. I thought Jessie suited it.
    Its cute and small I don't know why anyone though she would get it.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 24th October 2013 at 11:36 AM.

Great episode. The battle was cool. there were some funny moments like TR's reaction to JAmes getting the Inkay so easily and Clemont's stuff failing.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

BW's dex voice was good. this is bad.

I think serious TR fans can kiss their hopes goodbye. The Matori, Giovanni scene happened but it's definitely not the scene you want. Hint: It didn't last ten seconds.

I wish my stream didn't break half the time. But from what I watched I loved the Froakie's technique to create a substitute. I am not sure if it's the attack Substitute, but it at least functioned like that.
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 24th October 2013 at 11:36 AM.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Dex voice was weird as heck...

Dex voice was always the same or kinda the same I think a robotic like voice, BW was like that.

Now its like a robotic cute kid voice, basicly its trying to talk in a cute way which is weird, the dex is there to be informative not to try tob e cute to the trainer lol.

-------

Anyway episode was cool, Froakie and Fletchling battle was pretty awesome, I guess Froakie habit of wanting to protect everyone and not letting the others do it is going to play a factor in the future storyline, cool.

Its cute and small I don't know why anyone though she would get it.
    Well, I can only remember English BW's Dex Voice, and I remember it having a kinda annoying sound to it. Will judge the new one when I see it. ^^ Thank you.

EDIT @Dracoflare
    Good thing I like both serious and silly TRocket, then. ^^ Though I hope they will still be able to battle, and not lose after one thunderbolt. Still, very glad Inkay is in a main character's team~

And really glad it really was James who caught Inkay~

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Oh, thank goodness Ash didn't throw a Pokéball at Fletchling without battling it first. I want to know how Ash and Pikachu were 'celebrating' the capture? Were they spinning around and jumping in joy like they did in BW?

Edit: It's a good thing he didn't do something hyper like spinning around in joy, he just posed while holding the Pokéball.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    BW's dex voice was good. this is bad.

I think serious TR fans can kiss their hopes goodbye. The Matori, Giovanni scene happened but it's definitely not the scene you want. Hint: It didn't last ten seconds.
    Oh please, I can care less about Team Socket. All I want to see in is....

-Ash's interactions with Clemont and Bonnie.

-Serena getting her first Pokémon and hearing about Ash from Prof. Sycamore.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 24th October 2013 at 2:03 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    BW's was good. this is bad.

I wish my stream didn't break half the time. But from what I watched I loved the Froakie's technique to create a substitute. I am not sure if it's the attack Substitute, but it at least functioned like that.
    He is talking about the dex voice not TR Oo

Well, I can only remember English BW's Dex Voice, and I remember it having a kinda annoying sound to it. Will judge the new one when I see it. ^^ Thank you.

And really glad it really was James who caught Inkay~
    Only listen to the japanese so no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Newpokemontrainer View Post
    Oh, thank goodness Ash didn't throw a Pokéball at Fletchling without battling it. I want to know how Ash and Pikachu were 'celebrating' the capture? Were they jumping in joy like they did in BW?
    I throw pokeballs at the start of the games and I capture pokemon without even battling them, heck I get most of my legendaries in Quick balls.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 24th October 2013 at 11:39 AM.

He is talking about the dex voice not TR Oo

Only listen to the japanese so no idea.
    The first line was a reply to him. The second line wasn't :P

<--My tumblr

\

Yah, awesome episode. You have no idea how happy I am that James got the Pokemon instead of Jessie, bet it will have some sort of running gag like most of James Pokemon did in the past. The battle was awesome I agree, loved the hand in moment between Ash and his new friends, that was cute. I'm going to assume the inventions failing thing will be a running gag
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

@DracoFlare
    Sorry, I ever replied to the wrong part of your reply... my bad.

Voice cast

The new Joy is Chinatsu Akasaki, who also voices Citron's Horuby.

Another tidbit, the new replacement for Chansey and Audino is

Spoiler:- Just for gigs:

I just realized this post is redundant if you read Playerking's post. ._.

<--My tumblr

\

Now, when you say GIANT... is it giant, or just in it's correct size?

Now, when you say GIANT... is it giant, or just in it's correct size?
    Its a normal one, Dracoflare probably thinks they are small.

I figured Inkay would go to James since he had no pokemon with him at the moment Good episode all around.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Its a normal one, Dracoflare probably thinks they are small.
    Thought so, thank you. ^^ Can't wait to see it. And I was honestly expecting Chansey to be back.

I hope we get to see a Malamar someday with TR but I just find it hard to believe... Anyway, I approve James's new addition as it is one of my favourites and I do see it turning out to be another charismatic Pokémon from the anime. I just hope it doesn't end up with tiresome gags.

PS: Gotta love this new Dex and its weird voice!
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Sounds like the Froakie/ Fletchling battle was a good one, can't wait to see it. Froakie is going to be such a bad ***.

I personally thought that this was a pretty good episode. So far, the XY series seems to blend to positive qualities of the previous five series, though the only positive aspect from BW I can think of is how Team Rocket's now at an acceptional blend of seriousness & silliness (though I hate how the dub is still making them talk in rhymes). One of the best moments that nodded to the previous seasons would be how Ash turned his cap around when he used Froakie to battle Fletchling.

I remember hearing the Pokedex's voice in one of the trailers, & honestly I'm not too bothered by it. I think I may wait until I hear the dub voice to decide whether I like it or not.

So far, there are only two things in this episode that I was either surprised or confused about. The first is that I can't figure out why Serena's mom would her leave to go on a journey in the first place when, in the first two episodes, she seemed determined to have her stay home & train to become a Rhyhorn rider. The second was the fact that Nurse Joy now uses Wigglytuff to help her at the pokemon center, though it does kind of make sense since the writers may be trying to promote one of the classic pokemon that have been retconned into a Fairy type (still waiting to see how they'll properly introduce this type in the series though)

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Can someone confirm Fletchling's moves? On the character bio on the main site it said it had Air Cutter and Gust which it doesn't even learn, and that'd be poor form..
    {Insert signature here}

Quote Originally Posted by pokeaussie37 View Post
    Can someone confirm Fletchling's moves? On the character bio on the main site it said it had Air Cutter and Gust which it doesn't even learn, and that'd be poor form..
    From what I've seen, it seems that Fletchling knows Peck, Double Team and Razor Wind. From other previews it seems that it has Steel Wing/Wing Attack as well.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast