Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A Battle of Aerial Mobility! (806)

Quote Originally Posted by pokeaussie37 View Post
    Can someone confirm Fletchling's moves? On the character bio on the main site it said it had Air Cutter and Gust which it doesn't even learn, and that'd be poor form..
    I think it used Double Team at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    From what I've seen, it seems that Fletchling knows Peck, Double Team and Razor Wind. From other previews it seems that it has Steel Wing/Wing Attack as well.
    Thanks a lot for that!

I can see Double Team, simply because it's been a TM move forever, but Wing Attack isn't in it's moveset. Sounds like Steel Wing is the more likely option, and from that we can see it has quite the mix of attacking options.
    {Insert signature here}

James caught the Inkay? I wasn't expecting that.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter ゴースト View Post
    Sounds like a great episode, and interesting to see that it was James who caught Inkay. I thought Jessie suited it.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Its cute and small I don't know why anyone though she would get it.
    It's hard to explain, it's just easy to picture Jessie sending out and commanding an Inkay or Malamar. My prediction for TR in this series was for Jessie to get Inkay, James to get Pancham, and both of them to evolve simultaneously.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 11 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    James caught the Inkay? I wasn't expecting that.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who saw it.

It's hard to explain, it's just easy to picture Jessie sending out and commanding an Inkay or Malamar. My prediction for TR in this series was for Jessie to get Inkay, James to get Pancham, and both of them to evolve simultaneously.
    I thought Jessie would get Inkay and James Klefki.But I guess Inkay fits James,I see it being cute until it evolves...then it's monstruous and diabolical.

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I thought Jessie would get Inkay and James Klefki.But I guess Inkay fits James,I see it being cute until it evolves...then it's monstruous and diabolical.
    That was kind of the same as koffing to weezing, so it is possible it could evolve.

I'm a little surprised they chose wifglytuff. Ibwoyld have thought that since they can go back to using any old pokemon and not restricted like bw, they would have just went with chancey. Also the wigglytuff definitely is huge. Just compare it to any seen in an episode before.

Yea, here
    http://www.serebii.net/anime/picture...go/071/I73.jpg
    http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/xy/806/DP53.jpg
    Last edited by yuoke; 24th October 2013 at 2:39 PM.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Why do I feel like the charaters are not working will on interacting with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Why do I feel like the charaters are not working will on interacting with each other.
    Maybe because they have only been together now two full episodes.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Wait until we see the group all together.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Ash turns his hat around for a fletchling?! That gesture is sacred and should be saved for true emergencies, not for stuff
    Like catching a fletchling! Thanks for devaluing the hat turn writers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    Ash turns his hat around for a fletchling?! That gesture is sacred and should be saved for true emergencies, not for stuff
    Like catching a fletchling! Thanks for devaluing the hat turn writers.
    Really, just beucae you don't like the Flechling, doesn't mean the writers should be blamed for using Ash's thing of a Pokemon when he did this for other Pokemont in Unova?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Really, just beucae you don't like the Flechling, doesn't mean the writers should be blamed for using Ash's thing of a Pokemon when he did this for other Pokemont in Unova?
    I think Tropius19 was being sarcastic lol.

My 3DS FC: 3067-5353-8848

Picture credits go to: http://amastroph.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MedievalMovies View Post
    So he trying to be funny, I forgot.
    Last edited by Hero of Ideals; 24th October 2013 at 4:35 PM.

My god that Wigglytuff, are we sure its not a Chansey in coplay? Why's it so big, and why's its ears so small? Oh well its a nice surprise! I thought they would have kept Audino however since its in the Kalos Dex, which they seem to be sticking with in terms of Pokemon this gen... sans Meowth/Persian for obvious reasons. Therefore looks like Zigzagoon and Maril might be the new Patrat and Deerling (with the former still having the chance to return).

Anyways, pictures and comment run through make this seem like a great episode. Happy Ash caught Fletchling, shame about is movepool however once it evolves it should get some interesting new replacements. Also like tat James caught Ikay, although its capture was very similar to Yemask.
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Kinda knew he was going to catch Fletchling. But that's okay. Fletchling is a lot more awesome than any other native Flying-Type anyway. But I had no idea it could use Air Cutter? It is not in its level-up moveset..
    And yay, James and Inkay!

But.. I'm wondering: Is Clement and his sister Ash's new travel companions?

Mercy
    Without understanding, it is merely an excuse
    for the weak to escape Judgement

Quote Originally Posted by Kanima View Post
    Kinda knew he was going to catch Fletchling. But that's okay. Fletchling is a lot more awesome than any other native Flying-Type anyway. But I had no idea it could use Air Cutter? It is not in its level-up moveset..

It is it's Egg move and yes, Bonnie and Clemont are his travel companions.

Just watched this episode and omg it was pretty damn good! I can't understand Japanese but I can make out the situations pretty easily. I just love how Froakie wanted to cheer up Bonnie because she was crying. I have a feeling that all of the devices and machinery that Clemont pulls out will look impressive but it won't work as it should lol.

Also, my god, the BGMs that plays throughout the episode is outstanding! I love how this one song plays from the actual X/Y games when Dedenne approaches Clemont and Bonnie. When Ash pulls out his Pokedex though, err..., I'm not too sure about the voice of the Pokedex. It sounds like a high-pitched robotic kid. It just didn't seem like it would fit a Pokedex.

Seeing James catching Inkay got me thinking, "James is going to get sprayed ink... a lot throughout the series", aha although at first I would see Jessie being the one owning it, but seeing James with it is also a good match up as well. Now comes the battle between Ash/Froakie against Fletchling and I have to say Ash is much more of a strategic trainer than he was in BW.

I won't spoil too much but that battle was really good. And Froakie is a freaking ninja, jumping all over the place. He even makes a clone of himself to throw off Fletchling (dem Naruto skillz). I think it was Substitute that he used but I'm not sure. And finally, you got Serena playing catch-up at the beginning and ending of the episode.

In the Beginning, she just picks out what to wear and sets off. And at the end, she asks about the person in the Garchomp incident, then gets introduced to the three starter Pokemon to pick out from. Nothing much out of those scenes (for those who support SatoxSere, she really wants to find Ash from my perspective).

Anyways, overall, I have to give this episode a 10/10 because it's really good.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanima View Post

Yeah, Clemont and his sister are Ash's new traveling companions. Ash seemed to wonder why they were coming along with him but he didn't mind so they all agreed to travel together, including Bonnie as well.
    Last edited by Lancetwister; 24th October 2013 at 5:03 PM. Reason: Replying
    ~ Pokémon XY ~

Let the amazing adventures begin!
    ♪ On a side note, I'm a big fan of SatoxSere Shipping. They look so perfect together! ♫

Aww. Of all people. Where does Serena fit into all this?
    Cool, are the egg moves added already?

Mercy
    Without understanding, it is merely an excuse
    for the weak to escape Judgement

Quote Originally Posted by MedievalMovies View Post
    Nope no he wasn't lol. He is pissed that Ash isn't getting Chespin and has chosen Fletchling as his scapegoat.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Saw the pictures, episode looks cool. Thought it would be Jessie getting an Inkay, guess shes getting a pancham then (speculation). Or a Barbaracle. Damn she better get a Barbaracle.

Froakie and Fletchling are awesome

The chosen ones (for now)

It appears there are some mistranslations floating around again. Make sure not to wildly trust anything you find on the internet passing itself off as a translation for your understanding of the dialogue.

Know your roots.

What were TR talking to Giovanni about?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Saw the pictures, episode looks cool. Thought it would be Jessie getting an Inkay, guess shes getting a pancham then (speculation). Or a Barbaracle. Damn she better get a Barbaracle.

Froakie and Fletchling are awesome
    Yeah, I agree. I can also see Jessie getting a Barbaracle for some reason lol Not sure about Pancham though but it could happen depending on the situations I guess.
    ~ Pokémon XY ~

Let the amazing adventures begin!
    ♪ On a side note, I'm a big fan of SatoxSere Shipping. They look so perfect together! ♫

Quote Originally Posted by Connection View Post
    I'd love to know that too, to see if TRio will have some kind of arc in Kalos
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade
    Shiny Pokemon:

Absolutely loved this episode, Ash was smart, serious, turned his hat, got my fav pokemon of the region, yessssssssssssss.

Quote Originally Posted by Connection View Post
    They said they've arrived in Kalos and are gonna catch lots of Pokemon. So apart from Giovanni not going "Huh, I wonder who they were" pretty much the same as past sagas or DP at least. Yeaah I doubt we'll be seeing more of Giovanni in XY lol
    Last edited by Rohanator; 24th October 2013 at 6:11 PM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

where is everyone watching the episode?? i cant find it anywhere!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast