Thread: ShinyVulpix's Breeding and Catching 'Store'

Smile ShinyVulpix's Breeding and Catching 'Store'

WELCOME TO:

ShinyVulpix's Breeding and Catching Store!
    (re-)OPENS 1st of January 2014 !

Rules:

[SPOILER]
    1. All regular Serebii Rules apply. They can be found in the Trade Shop forum.
    2. Requests should be left to the thread, but if if I don't reply via the thread feel free to PM me and remind me to check. (sometimes I get lazy)
    3. Arguably the most important rule in my store, MANNERS. Please and Thank-you's are required or to put it politely, you will be ignored!
    4. Please do not waste my time with unreasonable trades that you would not make yourself (e.g A shiny pokemon for a regular pokémon or crappy 16BP item) [/SPOILER]

What I can do for you:
    [SPOILER]
    - Breed Pokemon for in game purposes, Catch Dittos and chain fish* shiny pokemon (Listed below)
    - I can offer EV training, although this is A LOT of effort for anyone, and will require something of 'equal value' in return.
    - I offer Pokerus, Fossils, some berries (Leppa Mostly as I have 1000+). These will be attached to the pokemon you recieve. I also can get you King's Rocks, Metal Coats, Heart Scales and Deepsea Tooth/Scales.
    - All pokemon (excluding shinies) will be breed with a nature you request, and will be at level 1. (Unless EV trained, the levelling during training is beyond my control).
    - My region is Australia; therefore my timezone is roughly +10 or +11 due to daylight savings.

What I cannot do:
    - Masuda Method. I am hopeless when it comes to even breeding the pokemon I want this way, let alone what someone else wants, and for this I apologize in advance to anyone I disappoint.
    - HACK. I refuse as it is against the rules, and I have no idea how to.
    - Egg moves. As above with IV breeding, this may become available at some point.[/SPOILER]

What I have to trade:
    I have a LOT of pokemon in my game and that will increase immensely when Pokebank is released, so ask me and I'll let you know if I have them!
    Dittos with 2 31IV's (can request nature; be patient, as collecting ditto's does take time)
    Australian Scatterbugs (No idea what pattern they are) - WILL UPDATE.
    All fossils (as fossil item or as pokemon)
    By request only- Any Chainable shiny by Fishing available in pokemon Y.
    By request only- BP purchasable items.
    By request only- Berries (Available: Lum, Sitrus, Leppa and Roseli)
    Random Eggs :) (these are free if you trade a random egg yourself)
    IV Bred Pokés:
    Adamant Larvitars with Dragon Dance!
    Either 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Jolly Gible with Iron Head!
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    CAN INFECT ANY POKEMON WITH POKERUS.

Wants:
    Lucky Eggs, foreign 4-6 IV pokés, evolutionary stones and BP purchasable items !
    Make me an offer and I'll PM with yes or no, we can negotiate! :)
    Thankyou :)
    Last edited by ShinyVulpix; 18th December 2013 at 8:06 AM. Reason: UPDATE
    3DS FC: 3668-8204-2204 (Pokémon Y Friend Safari: Psychic Type- Abra, Espurr and Gothorita)
    2DS FC: TBA (Pokémon X Friend Safari: )

Currently looking for a 5IV Foreign charmander line for Masuda method, PM me if you have one
    Yes, I am a teenage male with A stuffed Pikachu and Fennekin in my room. No I do not see a problem.

Um I'd
    Ike a flawless ditto if you ever get one would trDe. Lot
    It's Always A Critical Hit When You Have Mega Kangaskhan!
    FC:4468-4012-1442
    I fight competitively now! I can breed pokemon for teams for you if interested!

I have a PP Up for one of your BP Power items?
    3DS FC: 1821 9722 6232
    Name: Bosch
    Zone: Fighting. Contains Meditite/Pancham/Hariyama
    Currently: breeding 5IV Corphish
    For trade: GEN6 5IV LIST

I am offering a moon stone and a sun stone for a pair of dittos, that is if this shop's still kickin'.
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

Do you accept cross gen trades?

Thank You Skarm For The AMAZING Banner
    Black 2 FC: 4771-5403-4398
    Pokemon X FC: 2578-3455-1078
    Friend Safari: Water, Pokemon are Krabby, Gyrados and Azumarill

If you ever come across a shiny vulpix or zoroark with good stats, please let me know. You have no idea how badly I want a shiny Vulpix.

I apologise for the lack of activities, I completely forgot about this site while I was changing schools.
    I am back now and quite happy to continue services.
    3DS FC: 3668-8204-2204 (Pokémon Y Friend Safari: Psychic Type- Abra, Espurr and Gothorita)

Currently looking for a 5IV Foreign charmander line for Masuda method, PM me if you have one
    Yes, I am a teenage male with A stuffed Pikachu and Fennekin in my room. No I do not see a problem.

Would you be at all interested in trading a shiny pokemon (any really) for a pokemon with pokerus? i can infect one for you and trade it to you so that you can infect your own, or i can catch a specific one and infect it?

I can give you 5 lucky eggs for Power:Belt, Lens, Band, Anklet, and Weight. I can get more lucky eggs if u want.

Sorry Guys, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I've had to close the store until Next year.
    I will reopen then and update the list! I apologise for inactivity :c

Hi there, I don't know if this is too much to ask but is it possible for me to get a Shiny Vulpix or Carvana please?
    I have a load of Shinxes or several Hidden Ability Starters (Froakie, Chespin, maybe Charmander or Wartortle) can you please let me know what you would like & I have loads of berries (except mutations, Lansat & Starf).

I would really appreciate it, thanks.