Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BmanP1's trade shop (lots of HA's)

Quote Originally Posted by BmanP1 View Post
    I'll take a Japanese ditto for the quilladin. It won't be until tomorrow though, booked through the night tonight.
    That works for me Shiny Foongus + Japanese Ditto for HA Frokie & HA Chespin/Quilladin. I'll be online tomorrow afternoon , around 3PM~4PM (I'm on GMT-2 right now), or send me a PM and tell me the best time for you.

Thanks.
    Friend Code: 0748-2840-3544

Not sure about tomorrow but I'll try, will PM you sometime tomorrow with confirmation.
    #HoennHype

This shop has merged with Bott52's and moved to a new thread called "3B's supershop!" The new shop will be managed by myself, as well as Bott52 and our friend Brett (his username is Anotherboy24)' hence the designation "3B's" please visit that thread if you wish to trade with me or my friends!

This thread will soon be closed.
    #HoennHype

Reopened as requested.

Until the End

Update, now doing legendary trades, as well as pokedex completion assistance.

Also, some of you have asked about my friend safari, so to clear hings up, it's fire type with Larvesta, Ponyta, and Ninetales.

Happy trading.
    #HoennHype

Bump, my trade shop is no longer operational, however, always looking to do casual trading, and the list in the first post is MUCH bigger than it used to be, also down to do some competitive battling if you want, but I only play doubles. Just PM me if you need to trade or anything, I'll still be active around the forum.
    #HoennHype

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234