Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 101

Thread: Agony's X\Y | ORAS Super Store

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Germany bro :)
    Posts
    0

    Default

    What I want: Venipede
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Speed boost
    Gender: female
    Nickname: LadySpikelett
    What I will trade: German modest 5V goomy
    Friendcode: In my signature below
    Timezone: GMT+1

    ALSO:
    What I want: Goomy
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Gooey
    Gender: Female
    Nickname: none
    What I will trade: german 5V adamant Scyther

    PM please
    Visit My Trade Shop Please!
    MY FRIENDCODE: 2251-6509-3602

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    What you want: Charmander 31/31/31/XX/31/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Egg Moves: Dragon Dance and Outrage
    Ability: Either
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    What you will trade: Shiny Relicanth (F), Hasty, Lv.35
    Friend Code and name in game: 5043-2381-1439, Natsu
    Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: I can be online between 02.00 p.m and 09.00 p.m every day (GMT +0)
    Last edited by Conti94; 9th November 2013 at 5:54 AM.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    0

    Default

    What you want: Venipede
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Gender: Pair
    Nickname: none
    What you will trade: pair of adamant drillburs 5ivs
    Friend Code and name in game: fc is in my sig and my ign is Driggy
    Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: i'm always online checking notifications

    What you want: Staryu
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Analytic (preferably) Natural Cure
    Gender:
    Nickname: Hoshi
    What you will trade: 5 iv rotom
    Last edited by Driggy; 12th November 2013 at 12:42 AM.

    x fc: 4785 4779 8256

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    0

    Default

    What you want: Houndour
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: flash fire
    Gender: one male and one female please
    Nickname: doesn't need one
    What you will trade: female Japanese Eevee or male Japanese Noibat (preferably the Eevee) (I have various other 'mons too)
    Friend Code and name in game: Morgan 3840-6243-9891
    Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: I'll be on and off Serebii for the next 2-3 hours, then I'll be online around noon EST.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    What you want: Venipede adamant -> default
    Nature: adamant
    Ability: speed boost
    Gender: male
    Nickname: none
    What you will trade: 5 iv Larvitar with DD and stealth rocks
    Friend Code and name in game: 3754-7216-3520, Marwan
    Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: all day

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Scyther and dratini with 5 or 4 IV s dratini with marvel scale
    And I'm willing to offer protean froakie and shinx with 4 ivs

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    383

    Default

    What you want: Scyther
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Technician
    Gender: Female
    Nickname: N/a
    What you will trade: Perfect modest giga drain bulbasaur(x in atk) or timid perfect rotom(x in atk)
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343 9073 7244- Quan
    Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: maybe 2-3 days, will pm when ready
    † I am a Christian, and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    I watch you while you're sleeping.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Me View Post
    0__0

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    144

    Default

    edit: don't need trade anymore
    Last edited by Stymie; 26th November 2013 at 1:51 AM.
    ORAS? I'm excited

    Indieformer

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    What you want: Mawile (please make it a 31/31/31/X/31)
    Nature: Any
    Ability: Any
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: No nickname
    What you will trade: Noibat
    Friend Code and name in game: 0361-7436-7628(Randi)
    Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: EST 4pm-10pm
    Pokemon Y Friend code: 0361 - 7436 - 7628
    My safari-Ground/Fire Camerupt, Sandshrew , and ???

    My Kalos Team

    Pokemon I need Poketransfer for:
    all 151 pokemon
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    kyoger
    mew?
    latias
    latios




  10. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Terra Incognita
    Posts
    22

    Default

    ~~Cancelled order~~
    Last edited by Old Man Rocket; 26th November 2013 at 9:30 AM.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Hello everyone I have returned, updating shop and back for buisness.
    FC - 1435-4760-9815
    In game name - Agony

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Last Place You"ll Look
    Posts
    79

    Default

    So I've got a few trades that I'd like to offer so I'll fill out a different form for each one.

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #27 Pineco
    What you will trade: Slowpoke
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Regenerator
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None (it has its German name "Flegmon")
    Egg Moves: None
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #32 Dedenne
    What you will trade: Tyrogue
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Vital Spirit
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Pursuit, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #22 Pancham
    What you will trade: Feebas
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Gender: Female
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #39 Swirlix
    What you will trade: Koffing
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Levitate
    Gender: Female
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Stockpile, Pain Split, Toxic Spikes
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #44 Lillipup
    What you will trade: Cleffa
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Friend Guard
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Aromatherapy
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #55 Skrelp
    What you will trade: Snover
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Snow Warning
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Growth, Avalanche, Seed Bomb
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #57 Solosis
    What you will trade: Squirtle
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Torrent
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #34 Magikarp
    What you will trade: Venonat
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Tinted Lens
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Morning Sun, Toxic Spikes
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #8 Espurr (What gender is it?)
    What you will trade: Snorunt
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Spikes
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    This one I only want if its Female
    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #36 Litleo
    What you will trade: Treecko
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Unburden
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Razor Wind, Leech Seed, Dragon Breath, Synthesis
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    All of the pokemon I'm offering are 5IV or 6IV depending on what I'm asking from you except for Treecko which was bred for HP Fire so its 31.00.31.30.31.30. Let me know if these interest you.
    FC: 5343 - 8655 - 7879
    Y IGN: Kenny
    αS IGN: Gohan

    Most recent shiny:207 SRs
    Credit: Azulart for the gym badges

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterGohan View Post
    So I've got a few trades that I'd like to offer so I'll fill out a different form for each one.

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #27 Pineco
    What you will trade: Slowpoke
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Regenerator
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None (it has its German name "Flegmon")
    Egg Moves: None
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #32 Dedenne
    What you will trade: Tyrogue
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Vital Spirit
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Pursuit, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #22 Pancham
    What you will trade: Feebas
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Gender: Female
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #39 Swirlix
    What you will trade: Koffing
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Levitate
    Gender: Female
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Stockpile, Pain Split, Toxic Spikes
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #44 Lillipup
    What you will trade: Cleffa
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Friend Guard
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Aromatherapy
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #55 Skrelp
    What you will trade: Snover
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Snow Warning
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Growth, Avalanche, Seed Bomb
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #57 Solosis
    What you will trade: Squirtle
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Torrent
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #34 Magikarp
    What you will trade: Venonat
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Tinted Lens
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Morning Sun, Toxic Spikes
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #8 Espurr (What gender is it?)
    What you will trade: Snorunt
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Spikes
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    This one I only want if its Female
    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #36 Litleo
    What you will trade: Treecko
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Unburden
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Razor Wind, Leech Seed, Dragon Breath, Synthesis
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    All of the pokemon I'm offering are 5IV or 6IV depending on what I'm asking from you except for Treecko which was bred for HP Fire so its 31.00.31.30.31.30. Let me know if these interest you.


    hey there thanks for all the info, for your febas, cleffa and squirtle offers I currently have those (or ones extremely similar) that I just haven't added to the list since last night but the rest sound perfect if you have anything else in their place thats also fine, let me know when you're around for trades and I have female litleo, and both gender espurr
    Last edited by Agony099; 26th December 2014 at 9:05 PM.
    FC - 1435-4760-9815
    In game name - Agony

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,430

    Default

    I'm interested in three of your shinies (11, 23, and 35), in addition to one of those 5IV adamant thick fat swinubs. Would be willing to offer all of the following for it:

    Shiny Bold/Cute Charm Clefable (UT), Shiny Hasty/Oblivious Slowking (UT), Shiny Calm Vanillish (UT), Halloween Cherish Ball/Frisk Event Pumpkaboo (UT), as well as a 5IV BR Jolly/Anger Point Tauros.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games, Old-school DS: (4597-0364-2569) New-school/Battlin' DS: (4055-5677-3071), current 6th gen UU record: 56W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU/NU supporter, "Shop" Owner, Steam Pillager, NFL Writer/Mocker, and Spawn-Camper-Beater-Upper.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:


  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Last Place You"ll Look
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agony099 View Post
    hey there thanks for all the info, for your febas, cleffa and squirtle offers I currently have those (or ones extremely similar) that I just haven't added to the list since last night but the rest sound perfect if you have anything else in their place thats also fine, let me know when you're around for trades
    Ok, cool. How about these:

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #22 Pancham
    What you will trade: Shuckle
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Contrary
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Rock Blast, Sand Tomb, Knock Off, Acupressure
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #44 Lillipup
    What you will trade: Misdreavus
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Levitate
    Gender: Female
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Skill Swap, Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #57 Solosis
    What you will trade: Klink
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Clear Body
    Gender: Genderless
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: None
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    The Misdreavus is HP Fire bred so its IVs are 31.00.31.30.31.30. Are those ok?
    FC: 5343 - 8655 - 7879
    Y IGN: Kenny
    αS IGN: Gohan

    Most recent shiny:207 SRs
    Credit: Azulart for the gym badges

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterGohan View Post
    Ok, cool. How about these:

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #22 Pancham
    What you will trade: Shuckle
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Contrary
    Gender: Male
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Rock Blast, Sand Tomb, Knock Off, Acupressure
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #44 Lillipup
    What you will trade: Misdreavus
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Levitate
    Gender: Female
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Skill Swap, Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    Which # on the spreadsheet you want: #57 Solosis
    What you will trade: Klink
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Clear Body
    Gender: Genderless
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: None
    Was it born in kalos?: Yes
    What level is it/is it untouched: Level 1 UT
    Friend Code and name in game: 5343-8655-7879 & Kenny

    The Misdreavus is HP Fire bred so its IVs are 31.00.31.30.31.30. Are those ok?
    sure! go ahead and add me, i'll be on in a few - which gender espurr did you want?
    FC - 1435-4760-9815
    In game name - Agony

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Last Place You"ll Look
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agony099 View Post
    sure! go ahead and add me, i'll be on in a few - which gender espurr did you want?
    Male if you've got it. I've added you and I'll be online. Thanks!!
    FC: 5343 - 8655 - 7879
    Y IGN: Kenny
    αS IGN: Gohan

    Most recent shiny:207 SRs
    Credit: Azulart for the gym badges

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterGohan View Post
    Male if you've got it. I've added you and I'll be online. Thanks!!
    kk im on
    FC - 1435-4760-9815
    In game name - Agony

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    I'm interested in three of your shinies (11, 23, and 35), in addition to one of those 5IV adamant thick fat swinubs. Would be willing to offer all of the following for it:

    Shiny Bold/Cute Charm Clefable (UT), Shiny Hasty/Oblivious Slowking (UT), Shiny Calm Vanillish (UT), Halloween Cherish Ball/Frisk Event Pumpkaboo (UT), as well as a 5IV BR Jolly/Anger Point Tauros.
    what level is the slowking? and I actually don't need the clefable
    FC - 1435-4760-9815
    In game name - Agony

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agony099 View Post
    what level is the slowking? and I actually don't need the clefable
    8, and I put the things I wanted in reverse order of interest (with the swinub being the one I have the most interest in) .
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games, Old-school DS: (4597-0364-2569) New-school/Battlin' DS: (4055-5677-3071), current 6th gen UU record: 56W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU/NU supporter, "Shop" Owner, Steam Pillager, NFL Writer/Mocker, and Spawn-Camper-Beater-Upper.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:


  21. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Last Place You"ll Look
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Thank you for the trades. I hope you enjoy what I traded you. I'll definitely put these ones to good use.
    FC: 5343 - 8655 - 7879
    Y IGN: Kenny
    αS IGN: Gohan

    Most recent shiny:207 SRs
    Credit: Azulart for the gym badges

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    8, and I put the things I wanted in reverse order of interest (with the swinub being the one I have the most interest in) .
    which 2 would you want for tauros and vanilish?
    FC - 1435-4760-9815
    In game name - Agony

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,430

    Default

    Doesn't really matter to me. Also, your shop thingy changed (can't seem to find the aegis/clauncher there). If you could EV one of those adamant swinubs 252HP/252Atk/4Def, I'll take one of those and the shiny cryogonal or Tyrantrum (either one being fine). If not, I'd be more than willing to just take both of the aformentioned shinies for them.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games, Old-school DS: (4597-0364-2569) New-school/Battlin' DS: (4055-5677-3071), current 6th gen UU record: 56W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU/NU supporter, "Shop" Owner, Steam Pillager, NFL Writer/Mocker, and Spawn-Camper-Beater-Upper.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:


  24. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    What you want:5iv duoblade shiny
    Nature:brave
    Ability:no guard
    Gender: male
    Nickname: no nickname
    What you will trade:a lugia with its Hidden Ability ivs in sp.attack and speed
    Friend Code and name in game:2148 8277 7273 ign ben
    Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: All day

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Procasti-nation
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Hey there,

    Would you be able to clone a pokémon for me?


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •