Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: BJT's Trade Shop Galore!

Quote Originally Posted by bjt243 View Post
    I am backed up on fully special orders like that but yeah I can get it to you in a few days if that's cool. Please pm me your time zone (state you live in/country you live in and what part of that country) so I will know when best to reach you and I will reply when your pokemon is ready
    Yeah, that's fine with me. ^.^

My time zone is EST. I live in Michigan, USA.

You are added friend and as soon as you add me and are on you will receive your squirtle!!!
    Thank you so much. I've added you and will be on shortly. Unfortunately I can't offer much in return as I'm still early in the game. I hope a Charmander will be okay?
    Last edited by Andy the Black; 1st November 2013 at 9:51 PM.

thx im on right now

I am sorry I wasn't able to be on much yesterday!!! But if you still would like to trade today, let me know. I should be on until about 10a Hawaiian time, and after 5p Hawaiian time
    ok thx i am really interested in the hidden ability goomy i have a mantyke lv 27 and an adamant female trapinch. I have more so pm me or reply if interested.
    FC 3582-9695-3925

Im looking for a shiny beldum, riolu, gible, or eevee. If you have any of these message me. I have a lot of different pokemon to offer!

I'm ready to trade the berries for the Froakie. How many Pokémon for trading do you think I need?

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    I'm ready to trade the berries for the Froakie. How many Pokémon for trading do you think I need?
    I sent you a pm earlier or yesterday I think with some options on how to do it. I will PM you right now

bjt trade pls

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMegaBeast View Post
    bjt trade pls
    I am currently in the middle of a long trade with another player. I can respond and trade after . Please pm me with the exact trade that you are wanting to do (what you want and what you are offering for it). I apologize if it takes a day or more to get to you- I go by first come first serve basis

I am interested in a phantump with harvest or adamant nature again male is prefered

I would also like a noibat again male is preferred

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMegaBeast View Post
    I would also like a noibat again male is preferred
    I can do the noibat as well male for another pokemon. What nature would you prefer? What can you trade?

Heya! Extremely interested in an Adamant female HA dratini!! Got a Shiny Clawitzer I could let go of for it!

Quote Originally Posted by reversaille View Post
    Heya! Extremely interested in an Adamant female HA dratini!! Got a Shiny Clawitzer I could let go of for it!
    Ok! If you could please pm me with your FC and in game name, I can get that done right now in fact!
    FC: 4098-3673-0522 Y
    FC 0232 -7514 -8711 X- Add this one unless I ask otherwise please
    IGN: Beau on both
    Contact me here or at bjttradeshop@gmail.com (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
    Hawaiian Standard Time

Hi Beau! I traded you a Togepi last night for a Master Ball...I don't know if you remember. I have an Ivysaur with its hidden ability Chlorophyll I REALLY REALLY REALLY need a Shroomish or a Breloom either with its hidden ability OR capable of being bred with its hidden ability. I also need it to be female for breeding purposes! Sorry to be so specific but it is for my husband and he really wants it. If there is anything else you were looking for and I can accommodate for the extra trouble let me know and I will try my best!

Quote Originally Posted by willisbryana View Post
    Hi Beau! I traded you a Togepi last night for a Master Ball...I don't know if you remember. I have an Ivysaur with its hidden ability Chlorophyll I REALLY REALLY REALLY need a Shroomish or a Breloom either with its hidden ability OR capable of being bred with its hidden ability. I also need it to be female for breeding purposes! Sorry to be so specific but it is for my husband and he really wants it. If there is anything else you were looking for and I can accommodate for the extra trouble let me know and I will try my best!

Hello again! I can get either one you want- it might take me a couple hours right now just because I have a couple other people who requested things first. Please let me know which one you want and what nature. But is there other offers you have besides the HA Ivysaur? I now have a TON of HA pokemon already- do you have any items to offer or shinies or other pokemon perhaps? Thanks! Go ahead and pm me if you'd like
    Contact me here or at bjttradeshop@gmail.com (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
    Hawaiian Standard Time

Hi

I was just wondering if I would be able to trade for a HA Dratini, preferably Jolly. I can offer HA Throh, or you can ask for something else and I'll see if I have it/can breed for it.

Thanks
        Spoiler:- My Teams:

Spoiler:- XY Shinies:

Spoiler:- Shiny Hunt:

3DS FC: 1934-1961-0081
    Friend Safari: Electric Type: Pachirisu, Helioptile, Luxio.

Quote Originally Posted by Chandreigon View Post
    Hi

I was just wondering if I would be able to trade for a HA Dratini, preferably Jolly. I can offer HA Throh, or you can ask for something else and I'll see if I have it/can breed for it.

Thanks
    I can do it for an HA Throh. It might be a couple hours because of how backed up I am , of tomorrow. Please ------
    Private Messae (PM) me your details please (Friend Code (FC), In Game Name (IGN), time zone (what state/country and part of that country you live in) ) and what time is usually best for you. But I can get you it with jolly
    Hawaiian Standard Time

I am new to Serebii forums and I think I sent you a pm...I'm not sure...-_-.

I just wanted to check in and see if my order is still in progress?
    3DS Friend Code: 4613-7477-0377
    Trainer Name: Colin

Check out my breeding grounds!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?619198-Saints-Breeding-Grounds

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsboy04 View Post
    I just wanted to check in and see if my order is still in progress?
    Yeah sorry it has been so crazy! I was actually finishing up the Khangaskang today
    Hawaiian Standard Time

Yeah sorry it has been so crazy! I was actually finishing up the Khangaskang today
    Alright, sweet!
    3DS Friend Code: 4613-7477-0377
    Trainer Name: Colin

Check out my breeding grounds!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?619198-Saints-Breeding-Grounds

Looking to trade a Shiny Tentacool (M) for Tyranitarite.

Hey bjt243, is there any way from me to get a Tyranitarite and possibly get trade off some shinys?

Hi I'd like a klefki with both defences and hp max ivs(if possible) I have scythers and inkays with at least 3 max ivs if you'd like

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast