Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: BJT's Trade Shop Galore!

Quote Originally Posted by bjt243 View Post
    Oh ok sounds good! Sorry was at work until about 20 minutes ago! But thanks for trying my shop out. Whenever I am available I am at your service!
    I am interested in the Umbreon though. I can offer either Tropius or Tyrogue HA for it.
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

Your the best
    Last edited by PokemonInc; 9th November 2013 at 5:26 AM.
    Hi

Hey, if you are still interested in a magmortar i am willing to make a trade...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackwingMarauder View Post
    I am interested in the Umbreon though. I can offer either Tropius or Tyrogue HA for it.
    An HA Umbreon? I can do either. Let's go for the tyrogue if that's cool. I will get one ready for you. just let me know HA or not
    FC: 4098-3673-0522 Y
    FC 0232 -7514 -8711 X- Add this one unless I ask otherwise please
    IGN: Beau on both
    Contact me here or at bjttradeshop@gmail.com (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
    Hawaiian Standard Time

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonInc View Post
    Your the best
    Sure! I can do that. But I might not be able to finish it till Monday night, just because I have that many back orders. But I can try for sooner for sure. Would that work or do you need it sooner?
    Contact me here or at bjttradeshop@gmail.com (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
    Hawaiian Standard Time

Quote Originally Posted by sammm120 View Post
    Hey, if you are still interested in a magmortar i am willing to make a trade...
    Sure! Look through my list and find anything you might want or PM me and ask for a few things that you are looking for! Thanks a ton!
    Hawaiian Standard Time

An HA Umbreon? I can do either. Let's go for the tyrogue if that's cool. I will get one ready for you. just let me know HA or not
    HA Umbreon would be great

Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

Sure! Look through my list and find anything you might want or PM me and ask for a few things that you are looking for! Thanks a ton!
    tbh i dont really need any atm, im just after shinnys. So trade me whatever. btw its a Magmar with magmarizer.

Hi beau im interested in a 4 iv aerodactyl like this 31/31/31/X/X/31 i am willing to offer hmm how about a froakie with its HA and ivs of 31 in sp atk and spd with modest nature

Spoiler:- Credit/Symbol/Badge:

As Soon as you can please. ( I got a tournament of all my friends at school :P )
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMegaBeast View Post
    Hi beau im interested in a 4 iv aerodactyl like this 31/31/31/X/X/31 i am willing to offer hmm how about a froakie with its HA and ivs of 31 in sp atk and spd with modest nature
    I am definitely willing to get you the aerodactyl! But I have an almost identical froakie haha. Can you name a few other IV/HA pokemon you might have? Or something else to offer? Just let me know and I will put the aerodactyl on my list to get it done as soon as possible
    Hawaiian Standard Time

As Soon as you can please. ( I got a tournament of all my friends at school :P )
    Ok- are you on right now? I have to go in like 2 minutes but if you wanna trade it to me I will try and expedite the training of it to become a dragonite

Otherwise I will be back in about 2.5 hours or so
    Hawaiian Standard Time

Oh and try not to EV Train It
    Hi

Ok- are you on right now? I have to go in like 2 minutes but if you wanna trade it to me I will try and expedite the training of it to become a dragonite

Otherwise I will be back in about 2.5 hours or so
    K I will do my best to hurry! thx!
    Hawaiian Standard Time

K I will do my best to hurry! thx!
    I have the HA Tyrogue ready for the HA Umbreon.

Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

I have a modest spiritomb HA can calculate ivs if you want

Spoiler:- Credit/Symbol/Badge:

Quote Originally Posted by BlackwingMarauder View Post
    I have the HA Tyrogue ready for the HA Umbreon.
    I apologize that I had to go and was unable to get that to you! I am going to be on for a little bit right now and a litlle bit tomorrow but it is my birthday this weekend and I am going to be celebrating a lot with fam and friends so it will be pretty random when I play until I have time on Monday. But I will get it to you as soon as I can! Please feel free to PM me whenever you are on and I will try to go ahead and get on to trade really quickly, but as I said, with it being my bday, it might not be until Monday. Thabk you for your patience!
    Hawaiian Standard Time

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMegaBeast View Post
    I have a modest spiritomb HA can calculate ivs if you want
    Ok i can do that trade! As I just said to other people as well, I am going to be on for a little bit right now and a litlle bit tomorrow but it is my birthday this weekend and I am going to be celebrating a lot with fam and friends so it will be pretty random when I play until I have time on Monday. But I will get it to you as soon as I can! Please feel free to PM me whenever you are on and I will try to go ahead and get on to trade really quickly, but as I said, with it being my bday, it might not be until Monday. Thabk you for your patience!
    Hawaiian Standard Time

Oh and try not to EV Train It
    I will do my best not to! I wont intentionally do it at all. (And just as a back up if some does happening, there is a reset you can do through the ev training, just fyi, but I wont do any intentionally training). And like I said, I will do my best to be as quick as possible, but also know that I am going to be on for a little bit right now and a litlle bit tomorrow but it is my birthday this weekend and I am going to be celebrating a lot with fam and friends so it will be pretty random when I play until I have time on Monday. But I will get it to you as soon as I can! Please feel free to PM me whenever you are on and I will try to go ahead and get on to trade really quickly, but as I said, with it being my bday, it might not be until Monday. Thabk you for your patience!
    Hawaiian Standard Time

Quote Originally Posted by sammm120 View Post
    tbh i dont really need any atm, im just after shinnys. So trade me whatever. btw its a Magmar with magmarizer.
    Wow thank you! For your generosity I will trade you a shiny skrelp for it- I know it is not much at all, but you can use it to trade for other shinies . I am going to start my shiny trading/collecting a little bit later on!!! I am going to be on for a little bit right now and a litlle bit tomorrow but it is my birthday this weekend and I am going to be celebrating a lot with fam and friends so it will be pretty random when I play until I have time on Monday. But I will get it to you as soon as I can! Please feel free to PM me whenever you are on and I will try to go ahead and get on to trade really quickly, but as I said, with it being my bday, it might not be until Monday. Thank you for your help and we will trade as soon as we can!
    Hawaiian Standard Time

Wow thank you! For your generosity I will trade you a shiny skrelp for it- I know it is not much at all, but you can use it to trade for other shinies . I am going to start my shiny trading/collecting a little bit later on!!! I am going to be on for a little bit right now and a litlle bit tomorrow but it is my birthday this weekend and I am going to be celebrating a lot with fam and friends so it will be pretty random when I play until I have time on Monday. But I will get it to you as soon as I can! Please feel free to PM me whenever you are on and I will try to go ahead and get on to trade really quickly, but as I said, with it being my bday, it might not be until Monday. Thank you for your help and we will trade as soon as we can!
    Im pretty sure ive already got you as a friend so if i see you on ill just invite you to a trade.

Thank you everyone for your patience and support for my little one-man trade shop! I am doing my best to provide good, fun, accurate, and fast service. I am working on a first come, first serve basis (with a few exceptions if I have something immediately ready), but have A LOT of orders to complete, and some of them are pretty complicated to complete accurately. Anyone who is requesting 5IV pokemon I ask your patience- I am working on it I promise and doing my best to get them done! And anyone asking for EXTREMELY specific pokemon (IV's, natures, genders, nicknames, HA's, etc) I am doing my best to complete your orders. I appreciate everyone's patience!

And I will only write this one more time I promise but I am going to be on for a little bit right now and a litlle bit tomorrow but it is my birthday this weekend and I am going to be celebrating a lot with fam and friends so it will be pretty random when I play until I have time on Monday. But I will get it to you as soon as I can! Please everyone feel free to PM me whenever you are on and I will try to go ahead and get on to trade really quickly, but as I said, with it being my bday, it might not be until Monday, and please don't be upset if I don't get back to you right away.

Thanks everyone! You rock!

-Beau/BJT243
    Hawaiian Standard Time

Thanks heaps for the trade, its my first shinny in this gen game.

Hey everyone! So I already wrote about being super backed up and also not being on very much this weekend because I'm celebrating my birthday . I want to make sure everyone is pleased with their orders, even if it is taking longer than expected because of the major demand. So while you wait, feel free to ask for one of the following pokemon FOR FREE (while supplies last haha- first come, first serve basis) (you can either catch me when I am on or get it with your order when it is ready):

-5IV and 4IV Pinsirs
    -4IV Kangaskhans
    -4IV Honedges
    -3IV Klefki
    -And even one HA eevee up for grabs!!!

Doing my best to give you the best experience at BJT's so if you are waiting for an order or feel unsatisfied at all, feel free to PM me and request something from above! I will then set it aside and you will get it with your order FREE (as long as it's still available)

Thx guys!
    -Beau---BJT
    Hawaiian Standard Time

Would you do it for one of the 5IV larvestas and 1 of the 4IV larvitars?
    lol yeah I guess xD just send me a random 4 IV that you got when you were making someone elses request :P or somehow get focus punch and bullet seed on it xD :P
    I have tons of Wishmaker Jirachis
    Collecting UT Shokotan Pichus
    After all my over 10 years of pokemon got stolen I have a new team xD

Want to play around with a shiny eevee, not dream world and not hacked, careful nature ideally flawless, but not picky will trade an arm and a leg for it...maybe 2
    My Friend Safari is grass : Quiladin and

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast