Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kangaskhan Store

I only have phantump a without harvest sorry only some have ha
    It's Always A Critical Hit When You Have Mega Kangaskhan!
    FC:4468-4012-1442
    I fight competitively now! I can breed pokemon for teams for you if interested!

Ability: Scrappy
    Nature: Adamant
    Special Moves: Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Return, Power-Up Punch
    Berry: Pecha
    Offer: Protean Froakie or Magician Fennekin or Magic Guard Abra or Gooey Goomy or Quick Feet Shroomish. I can also offer BP items or other items
    Last edited by FafnirFX; 4th December 2013 at 8:36 PM.

I have all of those but will accept iv trained pokes cuz I have all but not many iv trained

IV bred Pokemon or EV trained Pokemon? I can EV train any of your Pokemon if you want. IV breeding will take me longer.

Iv bread though my Kangaskhan is not iv bred or a nice iv bred salamence is wanted!

Ability: Scrappy
    Nature: Jolly
    Special Moves: Any
    Offer: All of the following are HA Pokemon I can offer, I have more these are the notable ones though.
    Sandshrew, Solosis, Axew, Bulbasaur, Tyrogue, Vulpix, Eevee, Fennekin, Chansey, Magikarp, and Druddigon.

I would also like a 5IV Gible(no IV in SpA) with rough skin, any gender.
    I can offer 5IV Horsea if that is acceptable

I would like the five iv horsea for the five iv Gible and I do not need dream world abilities except ditto

EDIT:I somehow forgot you only wanted shinies or flawless IV's while going throught my pc, my offer for the shiny spoink is now a shiny relicanth with abomasite
    Last edited by DocMetheria; 17th December 2013 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Kangaskhan View Post
    I would like the five iv horsea for the five iv Gible and I do not need dream world abilities except ditto
    Sounds good for the Gible, and I do have Impostor Dittos.

Hello Everyone this is Mega Kangaskhan here with a large announcement to my shop! We are now supplying 5IV pokemon in the shop! There will be 5IVs for all pokemon in the games that can be bred. We take requests for all pokemon as 4-5 IVs we will be adding to the list all 4-5IV pokemon for people. ATM the list is going to go under another huge update so any 5IV pokemon not on the list we can now get! So REquest for a certain pokemon and we can get it hopefully! We will be able to give specific IVs of the pokemon also soon so please stay tuned! BIG BUMP POST FOR THE SHOP!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345