Thread: Feel like an idiot, need help ASAP!

Default Feel like an idiot, need help ASAP!

I was watching a video on my ipad with headphones in and I accidentally dropped it. A bit of the headphone broke off inside and I tried to remove it using superglue and a q-tip with an end cut off. I think I used too much glue though. The piece is still in and now there is glue too. I need to remove the glue and the headphone piece. I need advice ASAP! If my mom finds out I am dead.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Try to bend the point of a thumbtack so it looks somewhat like a hook and stick it in the broken piece. Move it around until it feels like it has a grip and pull it out. Im not sure what to do about the glue though...
    Friend Safari info.
    Water: Octillery, Wartortle, Poliwhirl.
    FC: 0946-3626-2636

Try to use a damp cloth to soften it. If that doesn't work, try some nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol... I'm unsure if they work but it's worth a try... You might have to tell yer mom about it and was an accident, nya~

No idea what to do about the glue, but I've gotten things out of my iPhone 4s' headphone jack with water on the end of a q-tip with the fuzz off

Pokemon X Round 2