We seek to unlock the secrets of the heart, dissecting what encapsulates the emotions that we sought for so long.
We desire Kingdom Hearts to fill the dark, empty, swirling void inside of ourselves. To further test this void, we are challenging all trainers from competitive pokemon to show us what their hearts are made of. Midas touch to you all.
01. Follow all SPPF rules.
02. This League will follow XY Tiers
03. PO (Pokemon Online) or PS (Pokemon Showdown) is mandatory for the League, although some battles are able to be completed over wifi at the leader's discrepancy.
04. No flaming, spamming or trolling.
05. Gym leaders and Elite Four will be using pokemon specific to their type in a 3:3 ratio.
06. For simplicity, typing for Gym Leaders and Elite Four will count only prior to Mega Evolution for their mono-type quota.
07. Battles may be either Bo3 or Bo1 at the discretion of the Gym Leader. The Challenger will be awarded a Badge/Symbol for defeating a gym leader/Elite Four.
08. CounterTeaming (CTing) is strictly prohibited. If a Gym Leader/Elite Four has proof of CTing, the battle will be invalid.
09. Team revealing is also strictly prohibited, do not reveal any Pokemon or strategy after battling a Gym Leader or Elite Four Member.
10. Not following the rules will get you banned for a week. Do it 3 times and you will get permanently banned.
11. The Challenger must always save all battle logs, otherwise any battle will be invalid.
12. The Challenger can challenge the Gym Leaders in any order, the same goes for the Elite Four.
13. If you lose to a Gym Leader you must wait 48 hours of time before battling the same Gym.
14. If you lose to a member of the Elite Four, you must wait 72 hours of time before battling the same member of the Elite Four.
15. The League uses the smogon tiers, do not use any Pokemon that does not belong in OU.
16. Banned Pokemon, items, and unreleased hidden abilities are prohibited.
17. Do not ask for battles in the Thread, use VMs/PMs or the Xat to challenge the Gym Leaders and Elite Four.
18. If a Gym Leader is inactive for a span greater than or equal to 2 weeks, and the league has not been informed of the reason for said absence BEFOREHAND, the gym leader will be replaced. No arguments.
19. Gym Leaders must challenge an E4 with their gym team to win their own badge. The E4 member can use a regular team for that match.
20. You must defeat 8 Gym Leaders and 4 Elite Four to become a champion.
21. You only have 2 chances to re challenge the entire e4. If you lose more than twice, you will be forced to restart the E4.
22. You must confirm your wins and losses.