Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2spoopy4me!! (Halloween 2013)

Default 2spoopy4me!! (Halloween 2013)

It's the night of nights, the fright of frights, get all covered up cause Hallows eve is all about. The time for spooks and vamps a like, where evil is wandering through the night, and what a better way to spook it up.

What we've got for you this eve, is a doll like no other, it may even breath, ok it doesn't but it is kinda eeriee, so just don't stare into it's eyes while you squeeze it to be cheery.

This Pika Doll is not like another, get your Poke to squeeze it and it won't run for cover, the move it teaches is evil it seems, lets just hope your Poke won't have bad dreams.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)
    When used the Pokemon summons out a psychicly charged voodoo doll image (Energy usage equal to a confusion), which then dangles in front of them for 10 seconds, in which time the Pokemon can prod with one psychic pin to paralyse the opponent in place for the duration of the 10 seconds, while paralysed, the opponent cannot use any moves other than moves that use the eyes. Voodoo Bugaloo is only usable once per battle.
    Contest Effect: Makes the next Pokemon to appeal, lose 2 appeal points with it's move.
    Appeal Points: <3 <3 <3
    Jam Points: <3 <3

and Enjoy.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

From me you will receive one Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

Happy trick or treating!

Default Boo! Mwha ha ha

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I hope you're having a spooktacular day. On my favourite day of the year I've brought you a selection of ghoulishly good gifts. You may choose ONE of the following packs:

Pumpkin Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Egg Bomb
    x1 Holographic Dark Vileplume Trading Card

Mystic Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Psyshock
    x1 Holographic Dark Hypno Trading Card

Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch
    x1 Holographic Dark Machamp Trading Card

Spectral Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Claw
    x1 Holographic Dark Slowbro Trading Card

Zombie Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Mummy Ball
    x1 TM Curse
    x1 Holographic Dark Magneton Trading Card

Notes:
    * The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    * When eaten by your Pokémon, the Pumpkin Memory Berry will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.

Happy Halloween!

If you're brave enough to face the mass of witches, vampires, ghosts and ghouls who are making an appearance tonight,
    you'll find one of these cute little Pumpkin Pails sitting on your street corner with a few little goodies inside.

x1 Pumpkin Pail

x1 Rare Bone to do with as you please, and is worth 1,200 coins when cashed in at the Coin Exchange.
    x1 Black Persian Plushie which, when given to your Pokémon, will glow a bright yellow before turning to black dust. Your Pokémon will then breathe it in and learn the move Shadow Claw. The plushie does not remain after using it.
    x1 Were Ball that increases capture rate of Canine Pokémon.
    x1 Halloween Candy which, when eaten by your Pokémon, gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Types, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    Blackberry Poffin. This Poffin will give your pokémon different stat raises according to their type. For Dark types, their Tough stats will be raised by 30 points (Sour). And for Ghost types, their Smart stats will be raised by 30 points (Bitter). This Poffin can only be used by Dark or Ghost types and has an expiry date, which is Monday, December 30th - so make sure you use it by then.

Happy trick or treating!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    It's the night of nights, the fright of frights, get all covered up cause Hallows eve is all about. The time for spooks and vamps a like, where evil is wandering through the night, and what a better way to spook it up.

What we've got for you this eve, is a doll like no other, it may even breath, ok it doesn't but it is kinda eeriee, so just don't stare into it's eyes while you squeeze it to be cheery.

This Pika Doll is not like another, get your Poke to squeeze it and it won't run for cover, the move it teaches is evil it seems, lets just hope your Poke won't have bad dreams.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)
    When used the Pokemon summons out a psychicly charged voodoo doll image (Energy usage equal to a confusion), which then dangles in front of them for 10 seconds, in which time the Pokemon can prod with one psychic pin to paralyse the opponent in place for the duration of the 10 seconds, while paralysed, the opponent cannot use any moves other than moves that use the eyes. Voodoo Bugaloo is only usable once per battle.
    Contest Effect: Makes the next Pokemon to appeal, lose 2 appeal points with it's move.

and Enjoy.
    Collecting the Pika Doll.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

From me you will receive one Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

Happy trick or treating!
    Collecting the Haunter Plushie.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I hope you're having a spooktacular day. On my favourite day of the year I've brought you a selection of ghoulishly good gifts. You may choose ONE of the following packs:

Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch

Notes:
    * The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    * When eaten by your Pokémon, the Pumpkin Memory Berry will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.
    Collecting the Super Pass, the Halloween Candy, the Pumpkin Memory Berry, the Rare Bone, the Vampire Ball, and the TM Drain Punch. Oh, yeah, and that Dark Machamp card.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Happy Halloween!

If you're brave enough to face the mass of witches, vampires, ghosts and ghouls who are making an appearance tonight,
    you'll find one of these cute little Pumpkin Pails sitting on your street corner with a few little goodies inside.

x1 Pumpkin Pail

x1 Rare Bone to do with as you please, and is worth 1,200 coins when cashed in at the Coin Exchange.
    x1 Black Persian Plushie which, when given to your Pokémon, will glow a bright yellow before turning to black dust. Your Pokémon will then breathe it in and learn the move Shadow Claw. The plushie does not remain after using it.
    x1 Halloween Candy which, when eaten by your Pokémon, gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Types, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    Blackberry Poffin. This Poffin will give your pokémon different stat raises according to their type. For Dark types, their Tough stats will be raised by 30 points (Sour). And for Ghost types, their Smart stats will be raised by 30 points (Bitter). This Poffin can only be used by Dark or Ghost types and has an expiry date, which is Monday, December 30th - so make sure you use it by then.

Happy trick or treating!
    Collecting the Rare Bone, the Black Persian Plushie, the Wereball, the Halloween Candy, and the Blackberry Poffin.

Total loot;
    1 Pika Doll (teaches Voodoo Bugaloo)
    1 Haunter Plushie (5,000 coins)
    1 Super Pass
    2 Halloween Candies (2 levels to Dark or Ghost-types, 4 levels to Dark/Ghost-types)
    1 Pumpkin Memory Berry (4 relearned and/or Egg moves)
    2 Rare Bones
    1 Vampire Ball (better catch rate for fanged targets)
    1 TM Drain Punch
    1 Dark Machamp holo card
    1 Rare Bone
    1 Black Persian Plushie (teaches Shadow Claw)
    1 Were Ball (better catch rate for canine Pokémon)
    1 Blackberry Poffin (ups Dark-types' Tough stat by 30, or Ghost-types' Smart stat by 30) ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.

And I shall be using the following:

*Hermione, my Weedle, shall be hugging the Pika Doll, and thereby adding yet another move to her modest movepool.

*Stewie, my Shadow Ledian, shall be strangling hugging the Haunter Plushie, making me 5,000 coins richer.

*Both Halloween Candies shall be fed to Chuck, my level 19 Gastly.

*The Pumpkin Memory Berry shall be fed to Fang, my Carnivine, to teach him four Egg moves- Slam, Razor Leaf, Grass Whistle, and Leech Seed.

*The TM Drain Punch... I shall save for later use. I have several ideas for this, neither of which I can put into action just now.

*And as for the Black Persian Plushie... This may be just what Meowth needs. Having something super effective against Ghost-types is sure to make him less of a scaredy-cat.

*Hermione learned Voodoo Bugaloo!*

*Obtained 5,000 coins!*

*Chuck grew to level 20!*

*Chuck grew to level 21!*

*Chuck grew to level 22!*

*Chuck learned Sucker Punch!*

*Chuck grew to level 23!*

*Fang learned Slam!*

*Fang learned Razor Leaf!*

*Fang learned Grass Whistle!*

*Fang learned Leech Seed!*

*Meowth learned Shadow Claw!*
    Last edited by enchantress; 27th January 2014 at 12:57 AM.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch

Notes:
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Happy Halloween!

From Arnold:
    x1 Pikadoo Doll

From Enchantress:
    x1 Haunter Plushie ☆

From Arc_Angel:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy ☆
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry ☆
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch

From Stark:
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Black Persian Plushie
    x1 Were Ball
    x1 Halloween Candy ☆
    x1 Blackberry Poffin

Squeezing my Haunter Plushie to receive 5000 coins!

Giving my Halloween Candies x2 to Pluto, to increase his level from Lv. 50 to Lv. 58!

Giving Pumpkin Memory Berry to Ruxtor to teach him Flail, Nature Power, Secret Power, Synthesis!

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Claw

Notes:
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Picking up a Pika Doll, 1 Haunter Plushie, 1 Spectral Pack containing 1 Super Pass, 1 Halloween candy, 1 Pumpkin Memory Berry, 1 Rare Bone, 1 Ghost Ball, 1 TM Shadow Claw, 1 Holographic Dark Slowbro Trading Card; 1 Pumpkin Pail with 1 Rare Bone, 1 Black Persian Plushie, 1 Were Ball, 1 Halloween Candy and 1 Blackberry Poffin.

Feeding 2 Halloween Candy(s) to drapion, raising it from Lv 44 to Lv 48.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Mystic Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Psyshock

Notes:
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Dare I enter this house? The hosts seem nice enough, they only want to play... And look, they even brought me some gifts for my Pokemon! They can't be asking for my eyes, right? ...Right?

Claim:
    Pika Voodoo Doll
    Haunter Plushie
    Super Pass
    2 Halloween Candies
    Pumpkin Memory Berry
    2 Rare Bones
    Psychic Ball
    TM Psyshock
    Holographic Dark Hypno Card
    Black Persian Plushie
    Were Ball
    Blackberry Poffin ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.

Use:
    Pika Voodoo Doll on Shuppet
    New Move! Shuppet learned Voodoo Bugaloo!

1 Halloween Candy on Mightyena
    Level Up! Mightyena grew from Lv. 20 to Lv. 22!
    New Move! Mightyena learned Roar!

1 Halloween Candy on Weavile
    Level Up! Weavile grew from Lv. 20 to Lv. 22!
    New Move! Weavile learned Metal Claw!

Pumpkin Memory Berry on Weavile
    New Move! Weavile learned Avalanche! (Egg)
    New Move! Weavile learned Feint! (Egg)
    New Move! Weavile learned Spite! (Egg)
    New Move! Weavile learned Foresight! (Egg)

TM Psyshock on Kirlia
    New Move! Kirlia learned Psyshock! (TM)

Black Persian Plushie on Combusken
    New Move! Combusken learned Shadow Claw! (TM)

Haunter Plushie and 2 Rare Bones... Wait, what is it, Laika?

: *stares and drools at one of the Rare Bones*

Wait, you want this? Uh, okay, I guess...

: *barks happily before grabbing a Rare Bone and running off with it*

Okay, I guess just the Haunter Plushie and one Rare- wait, where is it?

: Bay bagon! *holds the other Rare Bone*

Oh no, you too? Oh well, at least that's better for you to hold than a mug of beer! Go ahead, you can have it.

: Bay bay~ *runs off and starts gnawing on her bone*

Well, just the Haunter Plushie then!
    Hyrem gained 5,000 coins!

Now for the Pokeballs... Oh, Laika~

: *runs back, barking with his mouth full of Rare Bone*

How about a new home... this Were Ball!

: *muffled barking again*

And for Carla, I present to you this Psychic Ball!

: Spee~

Well, that's all the gifts I can use now, so Happy Halloween!
    Last edited by enchantress; 27th January 2014 at 6:01 AM.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch

Notes:
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Alright! Picking up

x1 Pika Doll
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Black Persian Plushie
    x1 Were Ball
    x1 Halloween Candy
    x1 Blackberry Poffin.

Sparow sighs and walks up to hug the Haunter Plushie as best as she can with wings before anyone can get their hopes up, leaving 5,000 coins where it once was.

Feeding one Halloween Candy to Rallen the Poochyena, raising him from Lv. 10 to Lv. 12 and the other to Colm the Purrloin raising him from Lv. 11 to Lv. 13.

Feeding the Pumpkin Memory Berry to Nikki the Shiny Gible, teaching her the egg moves Outrage, Thrash, Iron Head, and Rock Climb.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Claw

Notes:
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Picking up:
    From Arn:
    1x Pika Doll that teaches Voodoo Bugaloo

From Tess:
    1x Haunter Plushie that gives 5,000 coins when hugged

From Arc:
    1x Super Pass
    1x Halloween Candy
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Rare Bone
    1x Ghost Ball
    1x TM Shadow Claw
    1x Holographic Dark Slowbro Trading Card

From Stark:
    1x Pumpkin Pail
    1x Rare Bone
    1x Black Persian Plushie that teaches Shadow Claw and disappears after use
    1x Were Ball
    1x Halloween Candy
    1x Blackberry Poffin

Feeding both Halloween Candies to Imp, my Misdreavus, raising her level from 11 to 15.

She also hugs the Haunter Plushie, which leaves behind 5,000 coins.

Feeding the Pumpkin Memory Berry to Prince, my Houndour, which teaches him EMs Pursuit, Spite, Counter, and Fire Spin.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Pumpkin Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Egg Bomb

Notes:
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Picking up all these Halloween goodies!

x1 Pika Doll
    x1 Haunter Plushie

Pumpkin Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Egg Bomb

x1 Pumpkin Pail
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Black Persian Plushie
    x1 Were Ball
    x1 Halloween Candy
    x1 Blackberry Poffin

I'll also use some of this stuff right away:

Little Cleffa and Igglybuff cuddle the Haunter Plushie...and wail as it disappears, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

The two Halloween Candies are quickly eaten by my Frillish, raising her level from 1 to 5. She also grabs the Pika Doll, learning Voodoo Bugaloo in the process.

The Pumpkin Memory Berry gets snatched and eaten by my Luxio, helping her learn Egg Moves Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang and Shock Wave.

My Gible wants in on the fun and grabs the Black Persian Plushie...also getting a fright as it flashes a bright yellow before turning into ash. As poor Kára joins Cleffa and Igglybuff in team effort crying, she breaths in the ash and learns Shadow Claw.

Thank you for the spooky gifts! Now how to calm all my babies down...
    Last edited by kaisap112; 31st October 2013 at 10:14 AM.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Mystic Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Psyshock

Notes:
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Oooh! Taking the following items~

From Arn:
    x1 Pika Doll

From Tess:
    x1 Haunter Plushie

From Arc:
    x1 Mystic Pack Contatining:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Psyshock

From Stark:
    x1 Pumpkin Pail containing:
    x1 Were Ball
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Black Persian Plushie
    x1 Halloween Candy
    x1 Blackberry Poffin

Now then, giving the Pika Doll to Gaspard (Aipom) teaching him the move Voodoo Bugaloo!

Having Zerase (shadow Elgyem)...uh...hug? the Haunter Plushie, giving me 5,000 coins.

Feeding one of my Halloween candies to Kasimir (Murkrow), leveling him up from 8 to 10.

Feeding the other Halloween candy to Iachima (Scraggy), leveling him up from 6 to 8.

Giving the Pumpkin Memory Berry to Waldemar (Lickilicky), teaching him the EMs Hammer Arm, Muddy Water, Zen Headbutt, and Curse.

Teaching the TM Psyshock to my Ulala (Munna).

And lastly, giving the Black Persian Plushie to Foster (Banette) to learn Shadow Claw.

Thanks and Happy Halloween! spoopiness everywhere~

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Mystic Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Psyshock

Notes:

Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Elite Four in action! Thanks for putting this one together guys!

Claiming
    1x Pika Doll
    ---
    1x Haunter Plushie
    ---
    Mystic Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Psyshock
    ---
    1x Rare Bone
    1x Black Persian Plushie
    1x Were Ball
    1x Halloween Candy
    1x Blackberry Poffin

Using:
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 31st October 2013 at 9:15 PM.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch

Notes:
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Using both Halloween Candies on Faust, the Duskull who'll be level 14 once he returns from the Daycare
    Faust grew to Level 15!
    Faust grew to Level 16!
    Faust grew to Level 17!
    Faust learned Confuse Ray!
    Faust grew to Level 18!
    Feeding the Pumpkin Memory Berry to Sterope the Ponyta and teaching it the Egg Moves Double Kick, Low Kick, Morning Sun and Double Edge
    Vigoroth quickly swings by and forcefully grabs the Plushie out of curiosity. His grip, unfortunately, is tight enough to make it vanish, leaving 5,000 coins behind.

Taking with me:
    1xPika Doll
    5,000xCoins
    1xSuper Pass
    2xRare Bones
    1xVampire Ball
    1xTM Drain Punch
    1xHolographic Dark Machamp Trading Card
    1xBlack Persian Plushie
    1xWere Ball
    1xBlackberry Poffin

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch

Notes:
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Picking up:
    1x Pika Doll (Teaches VOODOO BUGALOO)
    1x Haunter Plushie (w/5,000x Coins)
    1x Vampire Pack
    -1x Super Pass
    -1x Halloween candy
    -1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    -1x Rare Bone
    -1x Vampire Ball
    -1x TM DRAIN PUNCH
    -1x Holographic Dark Machamp Card
    1x Pumpkin Pail
    -1x Rare Bone
    -1x Black Persian Plushie (Teaches SHADOW CLAW)
    -1x Were Ball
    -1x Halloween Candy
    -1x Blackberry Poffin

Feeding 1x Halloween Candy to Lv. 3 Liltwick to raise her to Lv. 5.

Feeding 1x Halloween Candy to Lv. 3 Liltwick to raise him to Lv. 5.

Feeding 1x Pumpkin Memory Berry to Zigzagoon to teach her EMs CHARM, PURSUIT, TICKLE, & TRICK.

Thanks, and Happy Halloween!
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 1st November 2013 at 3:58 PM. Reason: Removing extra Rare Bone.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    Collecting a Pikadoll.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    YAY! *huggles* MONEY! Collecting 5000 coins.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch

Notes:
    Collecting. Using my Halloween Candy on Megas, my level 10 Golett to raise him to level 12.
    Also giving him the TM to teach him Drain Punch.
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Collecting.
    Feeding Megas the other Halloween Candy to raise his level to 14. Megas learned Shadow Punch.
    Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 1st November 2013 at 12:28 AM.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Pumpkin Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Egg Bomb

Notes:
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    From Arnold:

- Picking up the Pikachu Voodoo Doll.

From Tess:

- Picking up the Haunter Plushie

From Arc:

- Picking up the Pumpkin Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Egg Bomb

From Stark:

- Picking up the Pumpkin Pail containing:
    1x Rare Bone
    1x Black Persian Plushie
    1x Were Ball
    1x Halloween Candy
    1x Blackberry Poffin

Using the following items:
    - Halloween Candy (x2) on my Honchkrow Corvus to raise him from Level 3 to Level 7.
    - Feeding Corvus the Pumpkin Memory Berry to have him learn EM Roost / Feather Dance / Feint Attack / Mirror Move.
    - Letting my Ralts Rose hug the Pika Doll to teach her the CM Voodoo Bugaloo.
    - Hugging the Haunter Plushie for 5,000 coins.
    - Setting value of Rare Bone (x2) at 2,400 coins for sale.

Happy Halloween and thanks for the stuffs! ^_^
    Last edited by Escalion; 31st October 2013 at 2:09 PM.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Mystic Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Psyshock

Notes:
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Picking up in all:
    x1 Pika Doll (teaches Voodoo Bugaloo)
    x1 Haunter Plushie (5,000 coins and dissapears when used/hugged)
    x1 Super Pass
    x2 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x2 Rare Bone (sell for 1,200 coins)
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Psyshock
    x1 Holo Dark Hypno Trading Card
    x1 Pumpkin Pail
    x1 Black Persian Plushie (teaches Shadow Claw then dissapears when used)
    x1 Were Ball
    x1 Blackberry Poffin ~ Tess Edit: Used on 29/12/2013.

Giving the 2 Halloween Candies to my Sneasel Fennelle, raising her level from 1 to 5.

Giving the Pumpkin Memory Berry to my Ponyta Rosie, teaching her the Egg Moves Low Kick, Charm, Morning Sun and Captivate.

Going to cash in the two Rare Bones for a total of 2,400 coins.

Using the TM Psyshock to teach, well, Psyshock to my Espeon, Himiko.

Giving the Black Persian Plushie to my Sneasel, Fennelle, teaching her Shadow Claw.
    Last edited by enchantress; 1st January 2014 at 6:13 AM.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Zombie Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Mummy Ball
    x1 TM Curse

Notes:
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Blimey, two events a week apart? You guys are too good to us!

Scooping up:

1x Pika Doll
    1x Haunter Plushie
    ---
    1x Super Pass
    1x Halloween Candy
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Rare Bone
    1x Mummy Ball
    1x TM Curse
    1x Holographic Dark Magneton Trading Card
    ---
    1x Rare Bone
    1x Black Persian Plushie
    1x Were Ball
    1x Halloween Candy
    1x Blackberry Poffin ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.

As for uses... right. The Pika Doll first. Custom Moves are nothing to sneeze at, and I think I know just the sadistic little girl who'll love using this... Conina? Go give the... er... cute little thing a hug.

: {flashes a glare before scuttling over, clawing at the doll to trigger its magical energy}

{Conina learned Voodoo Bugaloo!}

Next up, to introduce some optimism to this rather dark and macabre holiday, I'll let my ever-cheerful Hoppip hug the Haunter. Go get 'em, Gytha!

: {floats over to hug the creepy ghost, giggling a bit as it vanishes to leave its prize on the floor}

{Dave obtained 5,000 coins!}

The Halloween Candies next. One of them, to thank him for his helping my hatching of a fellow Ghost earlier, I'll feed to Death, my Duskull. The other shall be going to my perpetually-hungry Carvanha, Sam.

{Death grew from Lv. 6 to Lv. 8!}

{Sam grew from Lv. 6 to Lv. 8!}

{Sam learned Focus Energy!}

The Memory Berry... hmmm... four whole egg moves. Since he's the newest, I'll feed that to Greebo, my Glameow, teaching him the Egg Moves Bite, Quick Attack, Sand-Attack and Wake-Up Slap.

: {bats the berry around between his paws, sending it skittering across the floor before pouncing, devouring it in seconds}

{Greebo learned Bite!}

{Greebo learned Quick Attack!}

{Greebo learned Sand-Attack!}

{Greebo learned Wake-Up Slap!}

Finally, the Persian Plushie. Who to teach this to... hmm...

: {purrs, looking up innocently}

Oh come on, you just learned four moves! Isn't that enough?

: {swishes tail, maintaining eye contact while rubbing against leg}

...oh I can't say no to that face. Even if you are a git. Go on then.

: {grins before slashing the plushie in two, breathing in the resulting ash}

{Greebo learned Shadow Claw!}

And that'll be it. Thanks for the event guys, it's much appreciated. Dave out.
    Last edited by enchantress; 4th February 2014 at 1:24 AM.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Claw

Notes:
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Total Claim:

x1 Pika Doll
    x1 Haunter Plushie
    x1 Super Pass
    x2 Halloween Candies
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x2 Rare Bones
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Claw
    x1 Pumpkin Pail
    x1 Black Persian Plushie
    x1 Were Ball
    x1 Blackberry Poffin
    Last edited by ShuckTsubo; 31st October 2013 at 10:18 PM.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    Picking up Pikachu Doll.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    Picking up Haunter Plush.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Mystic Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Psyshock

Notes:
    Picking up Mystic Pack with Super Pass, Halloween candy, Pumpkin Memory Berry, Rare Bone, Psychic Ball, TM Psyshock and Hypno Card.

Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Picking up pumpkin pail with Rare Bone, Black Persian Plush, Wereball, Halloween candy and Blackberry poffin.

Using the Pikachu Doll to teach Voodoo Bugaloo to my Bronzor Echo.
    Hugging the Haunter plush to gain 5,000 coins.
    Using the Pumpkin Memory Berry to teach my Slugma EM Inferno, Curse, Memento and Heat Wave .

Jeez, the holidays are always typest. Ghosts and darks here, ice on Christmas, when will steels have their day?

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Pumpkin Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Egg Bomb

Mystic Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Psyshock

Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Claw

Zombie Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Mummy Ball
    x1 TM Curse

Notes:
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Picking up the following-

Pika Doll

Haunter Plushie

Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch

x1 Pumpkin Pail

x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Black Persian Plushie
    x1 Were Ball
    x1 Halloween Candy
    x1 Blackberry Poffin

Thanks!

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Pumpkin Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Egg Bomb

Mystic Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Psyshock

Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Claw

Zombie Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Mummy Ball
    x1 TM Curse

Notes:
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Picking up
    1x Pika Doll
    1x Haunter Plush
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch

x1 Pumpkin Pail containing
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Black Persian Plush
    x1 Were Ball
    x1 Halloween Candy
    x1 Blackberry Poffin

Hugging the Haunter plush to get 5,000 coins

Feeding the Halloween Candy to my Shuppet, Aco raising him from level 4 to level 6

Feeding the Pumpkin Memory Berry to my Torkoal, Vermillion teaching him Skull Bash,Eruption,Fissure and Yawn

Letting my Ambipom, Pom hug the Black Persian plush, resulting in him learning Shadow Claw

And I believe that's it, thank you and happy Halloween!
    Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 31st October 2013 at 11:52 PM.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Zombie Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Mummy Ball
    x1 TM Curse

Notes:
    Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Happy Halloween all. Picking some some gifts for my Pokemon who want to celebrate this spooky time of year.

x1 Pika Doll (Giving to my Shiny Unown B to ... squeeze ... teaching her Voodoo Bugaloo)
    x1 Haunter Plushie (Letting my Drifblim hug to get 5,000 coins)
    x1 Super Pass
    x2 Halloween candy (Feeding to my Umbreon to raise him from Level 10 to Level 14)
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry Feeding to my Gligar to teach her EM's Metal Claw, Wing Attack, Razor Wind, Counter)
    x2 Rare Bone
    x1 Mummy Ball
    x1 TM Curse (Teaching to my Rhyhorn)
    x1 Black Persian Plushie (Giving to my Nidoran to hug letting him learn Shadow Claw in the process)
    x1 Were Ball
    x1 Blackberry Poffin ~ Tess Edit: Used on 29/12/2013.

Many Thanx
    Last edited by enchantress; 1st January 2014 at 6:15 AM.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    Picking up:
    Pika Doll
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    Picking up:
    Haunter Plushie
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Pumpkin Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Egg Bomb

Mystic Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Psyshock

Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Claw

Zombie Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Mummy Ball
    x1 TM Curse

Notes:
    Picking up Mystic Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Psyshock

Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    Picking up Pumpkin Pail containing:
    Rare Bone
    Black Persian Plushie
    Were Ball
    Halloween Candy
    Blackberry Poffin

Using: Two Halloween Candy on my Duskull, raising it's Level from 10 to 14.
    Pumpkin Memory Berry on my Shiny Oddish to learn Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Nature Power, Teeter Dance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast