Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: A Shockingly Cheeky Friendship! (807)

Quote Originally Posted by PokemontrainerY View Post
    TPCI kept 3 pieces of original Japanese music in this episode... the Team Rocket motto music and the music during both battles with Team Rocket.
    Only three pieces of music? Wow, that's like an all-time low. I mean if they're so bothered by the original soundtrack and are fixated with replacing music, they may as well have been thorough about it. I don't know why they bothered keeping those three tracks. I'll never understand TPCi.

Anyway, I heard that Meowth contradicted himself in this episode by claiming that he couldn't translate electrical language even though he did that in the 2nd movie. Is that true?

Bonnie is like a walking Pokemon Amie, yet it's pretty adorable how Pikachu, Fletchling and Dedenne adore being groomed.

Serena and Fennekin meeting for the first time was so precious. Fennekin's eyes were glowing so beautifully. You could tell how happy she was! (assuming it's a she)

Dedenne is way too cute, and it reminds me a lot about Hamtaro. I am okay with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Only three pieces of music? Wow, that's like an all-time low. I mean if they're so bothered by the original soundtrack and are fixated with replacing music, they may as well have been thorough about it. I don't know why they bothered keeping those three tracks. I'll never understand TPCi.
    Well, at least it's better than the previous episode in terms of keeping the original music. With the exception of the title card music, all of the original music was replaced with dub music in XY003.

Anyway, I heard that Meowth contradicted himself in this episode by claiming that he couldn't translate electrical language even though he did that in the 2nd movie. Is that true?
    Yup, that's true. Meowth admited that he dosen't speak electricity. I guess that makes the 2nd movie non-canon.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 10th February 2014 at 7:53 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemontrainer View Post
    Yup, that's true. Meowth admited that he dosen't speak electricity. I guess that makes the 2nd movie non-canon.
    But wasn't the second movie's Lugia mentioned in The Mystery is History? I could've sworn that James made a reference to it in that episode, so how can the movie suddenly not be canon? I really just think that the writers messed up. I mean I never had much faith in them to begin with and this episode kind of proves why. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    But wasn't the second movie's Lugia mentioned in The Mystery is History? I could've sworn that James made a reference to it in that episode, so how can the movie suddenly not be canon?
    I just checked that episode out... and yeah, they did mention Lugia in the episode.

I really just think that the writers messed up. I mean I never had much faith in them to begin with and this episode kind of proves why. :x
    So it was a continuity error after all? That reminds me of Ash not remembering Mewtwo in movie 16.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 10th February 2014 at 8:02 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

This episode was okay. My opinion on Dedenne grew after this episode too.

I wasn't a fan of Pachirisu and I didn't like how Emolga was treated over that whole saga, but I've started liking Dedenne quite a lot. It's cry, in particular, is cute.

Dedenne can be quite powerful and it is fast too because they can dodge Sonans Mirror Coat quite easily while escaping from the capture. I love to see that Eureka Nuzzle Dedenne and then she got paralysed before Citron tells her not to.

Serena in the end of episode is redundant and there is no need for her to appear in this episode. But I like to see that Fokko being her pet fox such that she can protect Serena when in need.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456