Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Y tradethread of the mouse lady

Default Y Tradethread of the mouse lady

My promisel If the pokemon I trade you is hacked I will return your original pokemon or trade you a different one and I will remove discovered hackies from my thread.
    Okay...since people seem to get confused, all my rules are here. Please stop ignoring them!
    Please stop asking me to check your lists people, I'm really only after my listed wants!
    I do NOT collect events so don't offer them if they're not in my wants. NO HACKS!!!
    Do NOT waste my time asking what I want for something either here or through pm. My wants are here.
    Ban list:
    xxashxx - Treating me like a free cloning service and being rude and obnoxious
    Lightvenusaur - For being unreliable
    VIA - For being incredibly rude and impatient.

All haves are nicknameable except those in different languages
    Haves -
    Most HA starters
    Some 5 iv pokemon Kalos bred
    Most HA friend safari's only missing a few can catch anytime

Events -

Jirachi wishmaker uncloned (self obtained and ongoing access)
    Jolly wishmaker jirachi I downloaded myself with these stats
    Phione pokemon ranch (self obtained and ongoing access)
    Mew pokemon ranch (self obtained and ongoing access)
    Uncloned MATTLE Ho-oh (self obtained)
    Uncloned White II deoxys (self obtained)
    x2 Self caught HA lugia, palkia, dialga and giratina ask on natures don't have ho-oh at present.
    Mew MYSTRY (never got these myself)
    Japanese arceus Quiet (Obviously didn't get myself)
    Bold Psycho boost lugia I caught myself on XD
    Japanese modest keldeo (Obviously didn't get myself)
    Self hatched Japanese ranger manaphy from platinum mild nature (Name turned Japanese when I transferred it)

Ditto -
    Sassy capable of taking hits 31, 15, 31, 12, 31, 5 Limber
    Bashful capable of taking hits 5, 19, 31, 31, 29, 31 Limber
    Modest somewhat vain 31, 5, 12, 15, 31, 9 Limber
    Bashful capable of taking hits #2 5, 25, 31, 31, 31, 2 Imposter
    Gentle takes plenty of siestas 31, 29, 29, 31, 25, 31 Imposter

Flawless -
    Modest Japanese ditto
    Shiny heatran naive
    Shiny latios timid
    Shiny latias bold

Foreign haves -
    Careful Japanese Inkay with x,31,31,x,31,31
    Naughty moltres can check iv's on request

Shiny -
    Spanish shiny bulbasaur timid Kalos born 31 in hp cannot nickname sorry not HA
    English adamant Trevenant no max iv`s cannot nickname
    Regice, regirock and regigigas uncloned
    Unown x3 two K one y ask on natures
    5 iv metagross shiny adamant

Self caught shinies:
    Male FS justified growlithe with x,31,31,31,x,x lax I can nickname.
    Docile shiny voltorb, cannot be nicknamed as I caught it on platinum. Quickball.

Can give pokerus too

Item haves -
    Moon stones
    Sun stones
    Damp rocks
    Everstones
    Heart scales
    Leftovers
    Power belt
    Metal coat

Wants -

I want a shiny Kalos native rattata, needs to be nicknameable and preferred to have 31 stats or at least high with attack and speed. Nature not 100% fussed on, just nothing that hinders attack or speed. Ability doesn't matter.
    Shiny nicknameable HA vulpix
    Shiny nicknameable Aipom
    Shiny nicknameable Fenniken
    Shiny nicknameable Chespin
    Shiny nicknameable HA emolga
    Shiny raikou named Kamya *must* be legit, I want a pokecheck page. Will give alot.
    Shiny palkia named Mashka *must* be legit, I want a pokecheck page. Will give alot.
    Shiny nicknameables from X and Y open to hear offers
    Legit extremespeed zigzagoon named Jewel
    Flame body shiny ponyta nicknamed Blue fire
    I just got a shiny emolga off the gts, I wondered if the person I got her from can nickname her, I dunno if their here lol but she has the OT Xavier 04937 just a longshot, I think I've seen someone here named Xavier? I gave a level 92 linoone for this girl. I'd love her named Sakuya.
    5iv HA chespin shiny not needed

Item wants -
    Rare candies
    Ppups
    Masterballs

I can give dittos with 3 31 stats, or some hidden ability pokemon.
    Last edited by Cloudchild75; 2nd September 2014 at 8:19 PM.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

I have a Thunderstone and a few Rare Candies. I would like the Timid Female Charmander if you are interested. Wasn't sure whether to post here or pm you.
    Last edited by xUlkex; 8th December 2013 at 3:14 AM.

xUlkex: Sure, can do.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

I have Chansey in my safari
    I can also offer ones with Aromatherapy (natural cure or serene grace ability)
    Whats your friend safari offer?
    Pal Safari:
    3DS FC: 4768-7772-4721
    I can EV train ANY pokemon for you in less than 1 hour, from the moment you send it to me, PM if interested

Here's my XY Trade Shop have a look and see if there i anything you like:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...eeding-centre1

Toxicated92: Mine is in my signature xD but it has chansey in it. I don't want chansey itself I want the safari to hunt for lucky eggs.

Hi,I'd like to donate a few foreign sapcatterbugs
    I was hacked about a month ago,Ilost my account on the BMGF Forums,And,I was caught up in a difficult time in my life,please excuse my abscence.

Shinyclauncher1234: Okie xD sounds like a good plan.

Hello, I'd like to request a Mew of any kind in exchange for a Moltres. If legitimacy (or lack thereof) is no problem, they I can surely get you one with the nickname you'd like with good stats/whichever nature you like.

dv8310: Well, I'd prefer a x or y moltres...but if on another game it's fine. Not many people send me non shiny hacks.

I have a shiny trevenant, would you be willing to let go of an HA charm for it?
    3DS Friend Code: 5171-9608-5466 (PM when you add me)
    Safari: :689: (Barbacle)

Spoiler:- Haves:

Dukkee: I wouldn't say no would a 3iv male with solar power do? All I got right now but can breed more.

Have a Level 54 Ambipom, Kalos caught, EV Trained (can reset), 3 IVs. How many IVs does your Shiny Regigigas, Regirock or registeel?

mazam: I actually dislike the evolution only want aipom lol but, I will add links to the main topic.

Sounds good to me. I'm just looking for the HA, honestly.

Dukkee: Kays ;D added you, my FC is in my sig let me know when you wanna trade.

I can get you many ppups and rare candys for the flawless ditto

~Dragonz~: I'd not be against that lol takes so long to get those items and I use them so fast xD the ditto is cloned though if that bothers you.

Eh Idc, as long as it has the IVs then I'm cool with it. Can you trade now?

~Dragonz~: Yuppers, need your fc and I wanna know how many items you plan to donate ;D

How about 10 rare candy's and 1 ppup?

Just added you back.

Dukkee: Okie I'm here though going to bed soon lol

I sent you an invite in-game..

Dukkee: Okie reconnected, sometimes my router likes to mess with me.

Awesome, thanks! ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast