Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Skyforge Trade Shop

Default The Skyforge Trade Shop

Hail, trainer, and welcome to the Skyforge, where we forge the finest Pokemon. This forge is run by two of the finest blacksmiths, MooseSmuggler and RefreezePR. A third smith, Pkmnswampmaster, is making preparations to join us soon.

Our smiths can forge on request, and we have plenty of pre-made Pokemon ready for battle. Our finest Pokemon have 5 perfect IV's, neglecting only their un-needed attack stat. Moosesmuggler can forge you an excellent Physical attacker, while Refreeze can forge a Special attacker that can destroy all in its path. To request a Pokemon, you need only make us an offer, and fill out a form that will be placed under a spoiler tag below. Just bear in mind that the smiths have full authority to decide if they will accept your offer. Both smiths will have a list of Pokemon that they are looking for. Offering something from this list will increase the chance that your offer is accepted.

Spoiler:- Rules:

Spoiler:- Form:

*NOTE: If you cannot fill out the entire form, just provide what you can. If you don't have IV's but caught it in the Friend Safari, say so, because we'll know it has 2 perfect IV's. And if you are offering multiple Pokemon, fill out the second part for each of them, or use a clear method of dividing (such as Pokemon1::Pokemon2, Pkmn1'sNature::Pkmn2'sNature, etc.). You do NOT have to fill out the form if you are requesting a pre-made Pokemon. Simply state your offer and tell us what you can about it.

*SkyPoints Banner*

SKYPOINTS

As a way of showing you our gratitude for visiting us, when you make a transaction with our forge, we will give you SkyPoints. SkyPoints are points that you can save up to get Pokemon without having to make us a special offer. The fourth post of this thread will contain a list of Pokemon that you can cash in SkyPoints for. Remember, this system is not a competition, and all customers will have the opportunity to participate in the SkyPoints program.

Frequently Asked Questions
        Spoiler:- FAQ:

Contacting Us
        Spoiler:- Contact us!:

Credits
        Spoiler:- Credits:

================================================== ==================

MooseSmuggler's Shop

Hail friend, I am MooseSmuggler, smith of physical attackers. I can smith you a warhammer that can crush a giant's skull like a--wait, wrong game. *ahem* I can smith you a physical attacker that can hit its opponents like a warhammer. I only ask that you fill out the form and obey the rules, and I will happily do business with you.

Now, let's get down to it. These are the Pokemon that I am currently offering.

Breedables
    These are Pokemon that I can breed for you currently, based on the Friend Safari Pokemon that I have obtained. I can take requests for the pre-evolutions of these Pokemon, but unless otherwise noted, I will not give away the Safari Pokemon. I can take requests to make them with any IV's, Nature, or Egg Moves, though be warned that some requests will take longer than others. They are in the order in which they appear in my breeding journal, which is the order in which I had them analyzed.

Spoiler:- Breedables:

Pre-made Pokemon
    These are Pokemon that I have bred to competitive standards. They have abilities considered ideal for their species, 31 IV's in all but their unused stat, and have a Nature that benefits them competitively. I will keep track of how many I have in stock, and will post a status regarding their stock if it gets low (low stock means three or less). At the time of writing, only Kalos Pokemon are available, but other Pokemon are being worked on, so please be patient, and make a request in the meantime. The list is organized by region, starting with Kalos, then doing the others in order of Generation.

Spoiler:- Kalos:

Spoiler:- Kanto:

Spoiler:- Johto:

Spoiler:- Hoenn:

NOTE: Pokemon that are In Stock or Low Stock can be given on the same day. Pokemon that are Out Of Stock can take a few days to restock, depending on the list of requests and my schedule.

Wishlist
    This is where I will keep track of what I want. If you can offer me something on this list, it will work in your favor when I consider your offer. Bear in mind that the Pokemon on my wishlist are intended to be used for breeding in this shop, or for catching Pokemon to be used for breeding. Also, for everything except Ditto and Alakazam, you can also make an offer if you have the Pokemon in your Friend Safari, and just give me trade-bait. In fact, that method is preferred, as it allows me to catch as many of the Pokemon as I need. I will graciously accept offers of just the Pokemon, obviously.

Spoiler:- Wishlist:

Job Queue
    This is where I will keep track of the current jobs I'm doing. I will mark each one with an expected completion date. If this date passes and your order is not finished, you will receive extra SkyPoints as compensation.

Spoiler:- Queue:

With that out of the way, happy trading!
    Last edited by MooseSmuggler; 9th December 2013 at 3:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

Spoiler:- Contact Info:

*Pretend that the most amazing of amazing banners is here*

RefreezePR's Shop

News
    Rules have had an update, most of them apply to Moosesmuggler but some to me too, so go ahead and check them out. I swear I'm working on getting my own banner for my side of the shop, I've just been really busy imo.

VIP List
    The VIP list is a list of super special awesome people who can request freely from my shop without having to give me anything (good Pokemon are still appreciated guys, think of it as a donation :P).
        Spoiler:- VIP List:

Request List
    Requests I have to work on, these are more here so I remember who I'm breeding for and what I'm breeding.
        Spoiler:- Request List:

Rules
    Look at these rules, live em, learn em, love em. Break them and I break you, simple.

Breeding Requests
    Use the forms below when requesting from me

Spoiler:- Breeding Request Form:

*NOTE: If you cannot fill out the entire form, just provide what you can. If you don't have IV's but caught it in the Friend Safari, say so, because we'll know it has 2 perfect IV's. And if you are offering multiple Pokemon, fill out the second part for each of them, or use a clear method of dividing (such as Pokemon1::Pokemon2, Pkmn1'sNature::Pkmn2'sNature, etc.). You do NOT have to fill out the form if you are requesting a pre-made Pokemon. Simply state your offer and tell us what you can about it.

*SkyPoints Banner*

Skypoints

As a way of showing you our gratitude for visiting us, when you make a transaction with our forge, we will give you SkyPoints. SkyPoints are points that you can save up to get Pokemon without having to make us a special offer. The fourth post of this thread will contain a list of Pokemon that you can cash in SkyPoints for. Remember, this system is not a competition, and all customers will have the opportunity to participate in the SkyPoints program.

Breedables and Pre-mades

Spoiler:- Breedables:

(More will be added as time goes)

Spoiler:- Pre-made Pokemon:

Extras

These Pokemon are extras that I need to clean out after a breeding project, I don't expect as much for these, since they aren't as valuable, consider each to be worth about halfish or less of a near-flawless one.

Spoiler:- Extras:

NOTE: Pokemon that are In Stock or Low Stock can be given on the same day. Pokemon that are Out Of Stock can take a few days to restock, depending on the list of requests and my schedule.

Spoiler:- Wishlist:
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 28th November 2013 at 5:09 AM.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Reserving for Swamp, once he's ready.

My writing blog

*Insert SkyPoints banner here*

SkyPoints

This post is where we will explain SkyPoints and the various prizes you can cash in for. Read on to learn more about our rewards system.

Spoiler:- What are SkyPoints?:

Spoiler:- Points Earned:

Spoiler:- Prizes:

Spoiler:- Donations:
    Last edited by MooseSmuggler; 16th November 2013 at 11:19 PM.

My writing blog

I would like pre made chespin

Species Offered: Gible
    Nature: adamant
    IV's:31/31/x/x/31/31
    Ability:rough skin
    Other information: It is at level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco100 View Post
    I would like pre made chespin

Species Offered: Gible
    Nature: adamant
    IV's:31/31/x/x/31/31
    Ability:rough skin
    Other information: It is at level 1
    Offer accepted. Please send me your friend code via VM or PM. We can do the trade immediately.

Note: after this trade, we are now temporarily out of stock on Chespin, as I only have one at the moment. I will breed more in the next few days.

My writing blog

I would love pre made Chespin

Species Offered: 2 Froakie
    Nature: Timid
    IV's:One has 31 In Sp. Attack, the other has 31 IV in speed
    Ability:Both Protean
    Other information: Both are level 1.

Edit: Didn't notice the last post about no more Chespin's x.x
    Last edited by HollowZard; 6th November 2013 at 1:08 AM.

FC: 2337 4175 7374 IGN: Alison

Spoiler:- Banner Credit:

I'll still take your order. I'm breeding as we speak. I should have one ready in the next couple of days, or as early as tonight. Let me know if you're still interested.

My writing blog

Quote Originally Posted by MooseSmuggler View Post
    I'll still take your order. I'm breeding as we speak. I should have one ready in the next couple of days, or as early as tonight. Let me know if you're still interested.
    I am! ^^ Could you nickname him Kusagakure?

Quote Originally Posted by HollowZard View Post
    I am! ^^ Could you nickname him Kusagakure?
    I most certainly can. I'll contact you once your order is ready. I'll have it ready by Thursday night at the latest.

My writing blog

Request: Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Pinsir, any ability or gender, Egg move: Close Combat

Offering: Impish Harvest Phantump (31/x/31/x/31/31), Marvel Scale Dragonair, and Rough Skin Gabite
    Last edited by GriffinTheGreat; 6th November 2013 at 1:33 AM.
    My 3DS friend code is 2793-0848-1526 and my IGN is Griffin!

Quote Originally Posted by GriffinTheGreat View Post
    Request: Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Pinsir, any ability or gender, Egg move: Close Combat

Offering: Harvest Phantump, Marvel Scale Dragonair, and Rough Skin Gabite
    Offer accepted. I'll try for Sunday night.

My writing blog

Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by HollowZard View Post
    Any updates?
    Since Moose gave you a vague time for your request feel free to vm him, just keep any questions like these out of the thread, we'd like to not have it all filled up with a bunch of non-trade related posts.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Venipede
    Nature: Careful
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Ability: Speed Boost

Offering- Sturdy Bergmite, Thick Fat Piloswine, and Marvel Scale Dragonair.
    Last edited by BlackwingMarauder; 28th November 2013 at 8:12 PM.
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus

@Blackwing: Offer accepted, but it'll take some time. Due to other requests and other obligations, I'm marking this as being done by next Wednesday.

@Hollow: still working on it. I keep getting 3-4 IV's.

My writing blog

Quote Originally Posted by MooseSmuggler View Post
    @Blackwing: Offer accepted, but it'll take some time. Due to other requests and other obligations, I'm marking this as being done by next Wednesday.

@Hollow: still working on it. I keep getting 3-4 IV's.
    That is fine, currently working on chaining so I can wait, Just let me know when it is done
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus

That premade flecthling looks lovely Moose

Can it be nicknamed Fawkes?

Species Offered: Noibat
    IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Ability: I can get you frisk or infiltrator
    Other information: You want a male, female or both?

Sup old buddy

Quote Originally Posted by 10151993 View Post
    That premade flecthling looks lovely Moose

Can it be nicknamed Fawkes?

Species Offered: Noibat
    Ability: I can get you frisk or infiltrator
    Other information: You want a male, female or both?

Sup old buddy

You've got a deal old friend. I'll mark Fletchling as out of stock as well. If you can get a Male and Female Noibat, I can give them to Refreeze so he can start producing Noibat for the Special section of the shop. One of each ability should be fine, since both have their uses. Send me a PM when you're ready.

My writing blog

Alright my post is now up! I'm still balancing my schedule and getting caught up because of a recent storm that killed my electricity for a day so for now the request list has been limited to a size of two so I can breed Pokemon efficiently, the list size will increase in the future though. With that go ahead and make your requests!

Okay, a few updates:
    • I now have a Queue set up for orders that have been accepted and being worked on. Note that some requests have been made by PM or in chats.
    • I have, at last, finished the SkyPoints post, sans banner. Please refer to it. I am currently working on calculating and recording the number of SkyPoints earned by customers with whom we have completed a transaction.

And things I am currently working on:
    • Restocking on Fletchling and Chespin
    • Completing orders on queue
    • Adding other options to the list of pre-made Pokemon

My writing blog

moose can i ask?
    if i want to request another pokemon breed, ex:want to eevee 5iv.
    i just Pm freeeze or post in here? coz make me confuse u have 3 people at the same post did they respon if i post here?

Quote Originally Posted by h4ckgu View Post
    moose can i ask?
    if i want to request another pokemon breed, ex:want to eevee 5iv.
    i just Pm freeeze or post in here? coz make me confuse u have 3 people at the same post did they respon if i post here?
    Oh, just post a form with the request. The form is in the OP. I do physical attackers, and Refreeze does Special attackers. But if you want a physical attacker and offer something Refreeze wants, or vice versa, we'll still consider the offer.

Let's say you want that Eevee as Modest, which is Refreeze's territory, but offer something on my wishlist. Your offer is still likely to be accepted.

And yeah, post your request here.

My writing blog

Cool ok this my offer i request for special attakers

Username: h4ckgu
    Species desired: eevee
    Nickname: Neo
    Gender (or pair): Male
    Nature: Hasty
    Ability: Adap/run/antic
    Friend Code and IGN: Ceroz 0576-4883-1068
    Timezone GMT: GMT-6 Pacific time US

Species Offered: Swablu Or | Braixen
    Nature: Bold | Modest
    IV's: 31/31/x/31/31/31 | 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Natural Cure | Magician

I would love a pre-made Fletchling once they become available again, but I'll submit my main request for now! I was also wondering if it were possible to request egg moves?

Username: ShayMaster
    Species desired: Growlithe
    Nickname: No nickname
    Nature: Impish
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Friend Code and IGN: 3840-5915-6383 Shay
    Timezone GMT: GMT -6 Central time US
    *Egg Moves (if possible): Morning Sun

Species offered: Charmander(s)
    Gender or pair: Male and Female
    Nature: Hasty
    IV's: 31/x/31/x/31/31 or x/x/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Solar Power or Blaze
    Egg Moves: Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush
    3DS FC: 3840-5915-6383
    Version: Pokémon X
    IGN: Shay
    Ground Safari:

Can breed upon request 5 IV:
    PM me with offers- accepting other 5 IV Pokémon. Will also breed pairs when possible.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast