Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 136

Thread: The Skyforge Trade Shop

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PWT
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h4ckgu View Post
    Cool ok this my offer i request for special attakers

    Username: h4ckgu
    Species desired: eevee
    Nickname: Neo
    Gender (or pair): Male
    Nature: Hasty
    IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Adap/run/antic
    Friend Code and IGN: Ceroz 0576-4883-1068
    Timezone GMT: GMT-6 Pacific time US


    Species Offered: Swablu Or | Braixen
    Nature: Bold | Modest
    IV's: 31/31/x/31/31/31 | 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Natural Cure | Magician
    Well I'd accept but I want to clarify two things first, are sure you want a Hasty nature? That's +Spe -Def, Timid is the one that's +Spe -Atk. You're sure you don't care about the ability?

    Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Well I'd accept but I want to clarify two things first, are sure you want a Hasty nature? That's +Spe -Def, Timid is the one that's +Spe -Atk. You're sure you don't care about the ability?
    Yeah im sure about nature (I think), this eevee for jolteon the abilty jolteon have not passed by eevee right? if eevee have adaptabilty jolteon wil get volt absord, am i right?

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PWT
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h4ckgu View Post
    Yeah im sure about nature (I think), this eevee for jolteon the abilty jolteon have not passed by eevee right? if eevee have adaptabilty jolteon wil get volt absord, am i right?
    Yeah you're right about the volt-absorb, I've never used a jolteon before so I was confused at first, it's just that Timid is a much better nature for jolteon because with hasty you'd be lowering it's defense stats, of which it already has precious few of. Instead you could lower the attack stat with timid and not suffer any negative consequences. Would you like it to hold a thunderstone when I send it to you as well? I have too much money and I don't know what to do with it all =/

    Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Yeah you're right about the volt-absorb, I've never used a jolteon before so I was confused at first, it's just that Timid is a much better nature for jolteon because with hasty you'd be lowering it's defense stats, of which it already has precious few of. Instead you could lower the attack stat with timid and not suffer any negative consequences. Would you like it to hold a thunderstone when I send it to you as well? I have too much money and I don't know what to do with it all =/
    i will try to use hasty, coz i want to hit n run wth jolteon i want to try for my combo hehe,
    wow u can do it? sure i want to, #sweet.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PWT
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h4ckgu View Post
    i will try to use hasty, coz i want to hit n run wth jolteon i want to try for my combo hehe,
    wow u can do it? sure i want to, #sweet.
    Alright then consider your request Accepted, considering I don't have any safari's with Eevee in it it'll take a little longer to breed but I have many friends who have spares they can lend me to breed with. I should have it done by Friday or earlier, considering I have a 3 day weekend, how does that sound?

    The normal list now has it's first request, I can pick up 1 more until the request list is full.
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 9th November 2013 at 9:15 AM.

    Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Alright then consider your request Accepted, considering I don't have any safari's with Eevee in it it'll take a little longer to breed but I have many friends who have spares they can lend me to breed with. I should have it done by Friday or earlier, considering I have a 3 day weekend, how does that sound?

    The normal list now has it's first request, I can pick up 1 more until the request list is full.
    woah so i must wait six day? im sry my english average so im sry if i wrong ahhaha XD

  7. #32
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h4ckgu View Post
    woah so i must wait six day? im sry my english average so im sry if i wrong ahhaha XD
    These things take time. Unless the Pokemon is premade or the breeder has flawless parents, it can take upwards of a week or two.

    In the meantime, I can now do Dratini and Phantump with HA's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Username: Elena90
    What I Want: Riolu 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Steadfast
    Nature: Timid
    What I can Offer: 5 IV Dratini with Marvel Scale or 5 IV Bagon with Hidden Ability
    Nickname: none

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MooseSmuggler View Post
    These things take time. Unless the Pokemon is premade or the breeder has flawless parents, it can take upwards of a week or two.

    In the meantime, I can now do Dratini and Phantump with HA's.
    wah to long T.T
    can i cancel it moose? im so sry i can wait only 2days
    how about change to medite? how long?
    Nature joly abilty pure power with IV 31/31/31/31/x/31

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4

    Default

    This looks like a pretty nice shop! Best of luck to you all. I've got some spare Magic Guard Abras with 4 max IVs, you guys can have one for free to expand your stock a little
    Hey, it's me, that one guy who hasn't been on for a year!

    3DS FC: 1719-3296-5785

  11. #36
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Oh wow, thank you, that's very generous of you. Refreeze can contact you to pick them up, since he's our Special breeder.

    Also, I'm working on Jolly Magikarps for a breeding project, I might make the spares available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Cool, i'll keep in touch. I was breeding some Noibats earlier but the ones I have left are only max in about 3. If I breed any good ones i'll let you know
    Last edited by Alistair150; 9th November 2013 at 3:32 PM.
    Hey, it's me, that one guy who hasn't been on for a year!

    3DS FC: 1719-3296-5785

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hey, I'm interested in a few. Could I request that all female pokemon be in Poke balls please?

    Species desired: Shroomish
    Nickname: -
    Gender (or pair): Female
    Nature: Jolly
    IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Ability: Quick Feet
    Egg Moves: Bullet Seed

    Species Offered: Venipede
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Other information: Spikes

    ---------------------------------------------

    Species desired: Pancham
    Nickname: -
    Gender (or pair): Pair
    Nature: 1 Jolly & 1 Adamant if possible. If not then Jolly.
    IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Ability: Scrappy
    Egg Moves: -

    Species Offered: Drilbur (pair)
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    Other information: -

    ---------------------------------------------

    Species desired: Growlithe
    Nickname: -
    Gender (or pair): Pair
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Ability: Initimidate
    Egg Moves: -

    Species Offered: Scyther (pair)
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Ability: Technician
    Other information: -

    ---------------------------------------------

    Species desired: Riolu
    Nickname: -
    Gender (or pair): Female
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Ability: Prankster
    Egg Moves: -

    Species Offered: Gligar
    Nature: Impish
    IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Ability: Immunity
    Other information: -

    --------------------------------------------

    Username: DOAflamingo
    Species desired: Magnemite
    Nickname: -
    Gender (or pair): Pair
    Nature: Modest & Timid if possible. If not then Modest.
    IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Magnet Pull
    Egg Moves: -

    Species Offered: Houndour (pair)
    Nature: Timid
    IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Other information: -
    Last edited by DOAflamingo; 9th November 2013 at 4:30 PM.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    606

    Default

    All requests on my end accepted. It'll take a while though, and I don't know if I can do them in Pokeballs, but I'll try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PWT
    Posts
    54

    Default

    I'll accept your magnemite request DOA, Friday will be the latest I'll get those done but it'll probably be sooner, and Timid is actually easier for me to breed so no need for you to settle for modest.

    Edit: I feel like an idiot for just remembering but Magnemites can only be bred with Ditto, I won't be able to breed it unless I have a flawless Ditto, which realistically won't happen until Pokebank comes out. Sorry about that, my bad. I'll take magnemite off the breedables to avoid future confusion.

    Update: Special Flawless Drought Vulpix has been added to the Pre-mades, it will only take me about half an hour to breed more of these now that I have near-flawless parents.
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 9th November 2013 at 6:22 PM.

    Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

  16. #41
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    635

    Default

    Hey moose I have a marvel scale dragonair for you.

    Username:Minedreigon
    Species desired: Flechling
    Nickname: Fawkes
    Gender (or pair): I don't mind
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Ability: Gale wings
    Friend Code and IGN: 2122 5686 8953
    Timezone GMT: GMT 0


    Species Offered: Dragonair
    Nature: Sassy
    IV's: 31/x/x/x/x/31
    Ability: Marvel Scale ( on your wish list.)

    Im guessing IV and nature don't matter, as you didn't ask for good IV'S like you did with honedge. You can breed with it I suppose. And don't be in a hurry, I know how long these things take
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 9th November 2013 at 7:33 PM.



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Both in poke balls please

    Username: DOAflamingo
    Species desired: Squirtle
    Nickname: -
    Gender (or pair): Female
    Nature: Bold
    IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Rain Dish
    Egg Moves: -

    Species desired: Charmander
    Nickname: -
    Gender (or pair): Female
    Nature: Timid
    IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Solar Power
    Egg Moves: -

    Species Offered: Houndour (pair)
    Nature: Timid
    IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Other information: -

  18. #43
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Unending Darkness
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Hey I know this may be to much to ask for but can also breed me this?
    Skorupi
    Gender- Doesn't Matter
    Nature- Careful
    IVs- 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Ability- Sniper

    I can add in a Hidden Ability Absol for this guy.
    Proud owner of the Master League~


    Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Species Offered: Noibat
    Nature: Timid
    IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Frisk
    Other information: n/a

    Would like a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Drought Vulpix.
    My 3DS friend code is 2793-0848-1526 and my IGN is Griffin!

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PWT
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DOAflamingo View Post
    Both in poke balls please

    Username: DOAflamingo
    Species desired: Squirtle
    Nickname: -
    Gender (or pair): Female
    Nature: Bold
    IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Rain Dish
    Egg Moves: -

    Species desired: Charmander
    Nickname: -
    Gender (or pair): Female
    Nature: Timid
    IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Solar Power
    Egg Moves: -

    Species Offered: Houndour (pair)
    Nature: Timid
    IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Other information: -
    New request accepted, seeing as they're two different species it'll take a while and I'll have to count them as 2 different requests. I expect to have these done around next saturday or monday-ish.

    Request list is technically full, I can still accept other requests asking for Squirtle, Charmander, or Vulpix

    Edit: Griffon's request was accepted, sorry didn't see it earlier.
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 9th November 2013 at 8:04 PM.

    Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

  21. #46
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Hey moose I have a marvel scale dragonair for you.

    Username:Minedreigon
    Species desired: Flechling
    Nickname: Fawkes
    Gender (or pair): I don't mind
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Ability: Gale wings
    Friend Code and IGN: 2122 5686 8953
    Timezone GMT: GMT 0


    Species Offered: Dragonair
    Nature: Sassy
    IV's: 31/x/x/x/x/31
    Ability: Marvel Scale ( on your wish list.)

    Im guessing IV and nature don't matter, as you didn't ask for good IV'S like you did with honedge. You can breed with it I suppose. And don't be in a hurry, I know how long these things take
    I can do that, no problem. I'll do it in a bit, since I wanted to restock on Fletchlings anyway. And yeah, natures/IV's aren't a dealbreaker, though I'd prefer at least 1 or 2 perfect IV's, as long as they aren't SpAtk. All safari Pokemon have at least 2, which is why I didn't specify. I appreciate good Natures, but once again, not a dealbreaker.

    @Blackwing: no problem. You want them both at the same time, or just give 'em to you separately when they're done?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

  22. #47
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Unending Darkness
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MooseSmuggler View Post
    I can do that, no problem. I'll do it in a bit, since I wanted to restock on Fletchlings anyway. And yeah, natures/IV's aren't a dealbreaker, though I'd prefer at least 1 or 2 perfect IV's, as long as they aren't SpAtk. All safari Pokemon have at least 2, which is why I didn't specify. I appreciate good Natures, but once again, not a dealbreaker.

    @Blackwing: no problem. You want them both at the same time, or just give 'em to you separately when they're done?
    Whatever works best for you I would prefer together but separately is fine to.
    Proud owner of the Master League~


    Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    did i get ignore? T.T

  24. #49
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h4ckgu View Post
    did i get ignore? T.T
    Sorry, my bad. I can't do anything in two days, I'm sorry. I'm even more backed up than Refreeze. Breeding can take a lot of time, especially from scratch. I could be quick on a pre-made Pokemon since I have the parents set to go, but requests take longer.
    Last edited by MooseSmuggler; 9th November 2013 at 10:07 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hello again! I believe my last post may have been lost in all the recent activity, but I absolutely don't mind! I actually realized that I made a lot of mistakes with my last request, and was hoping to change it if it hasn't already been accepted (if it has, then I will still gladly take Growlithe)!

    Species desired: Noibat
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Frisk

    Species Offered: Tyrunt | Eevee
    Nature: Docile | Brave
    IV's: x/31/x/31/31/x | x/31/31/x/x/31
    Ability: Strong Jaw | Anticipation

    I also have a Careful Ditto with a 31 in HP/SpDef, a Bold Ditto with 31 Atk/SpAtk, a Calm Ditto with 31 HP/SpAtk, and a Timid Synchronize Alakazam I'd be happy to donate if you're interested!
    3DS FC: 3840-5915-6383
    Version: Pokémon X
    IGN: Shay
    Ground Safari:

    Can breed upon request 5 IV:
    PM me with offers- accepting other 5 IV Pokémon. Will also breed pairs when possible.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •