Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOTT Trade Shop

Default The GOTT Trade Shop

TADA! Eclair here and welcome to The GOTT Trade Shop. :) Let's get down to business shall we? X)

Please note I will update this opening post from time to time. Making it better and up to date with what's for trade, what I'm looking for and then some. So please check back often.

I had to add the following rule to The GOTT Trade Shop and it will be enforced. lol When conducting business with The GOTT Trade Shop, please don't send me a PM or VM but make a post in this trade shop (Thread) instead and let's continue to do so till we've reached an agreement. If said agreement is reached on what we're trading to each other then we will take it to PM or VM in order to finish the trade up. (Such as sending a PM or VM with friend codes, trying to get together to do the trades by working out times and such) Upon trading completed, please don't send me a PM or VM If you wish to thank me, or say something in regards to the agreed upon trade but do so in here instead though if you have something to say that's not in regards to the trading then you may send me a PM. (I'd prefer PM over VM in this case) To be clear, rule #3 of the trade shop forums is what I'm referring too so only business shall be posted here though thank you's, saying you're happy with the trade and such are allowed (Just no conversations other than business), any none business PM/VM me and the rest of my rule here. If you don't follow this rule then I'll redirect you to this place. Thank you for your understanding of the new rule and we apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.

Promo of the week/month:
        Spoiler:- :

Not for trade:
    Any Shiny Pokémon/Mega Stone item

Newly added:

For trade:

Legendary/Mythical/event Pokémon for trade:

Apricorn Ball Pokémon for trade:

Egg move Pokémon for trade:

HA Pokémon for trade:

Items for trade:

Looking for the following Pokémon:

Also looking for these special Pokémon aside from the above: (Note: This is still in the process of editing...)

Also Looking for these items:

Rewards for people who've earned a reward:
    Last edited by Eclair~; 10th May 2014 at 7:00 AM.
    FC: 4682-9633-0205 FS Electric & Pokémon are: Emolga, Helioptile & Galvantula
    SR'd a shiny at 343 & lost it to struggle death, SR'd another 467 times = 810 SR total & got & caught a Shiny

I can get you Protean Froakie/Frogadier. Any specific Ball type you want? Also, I'm assuming the "Friend Safari Pokémon" have their HA, right? Can I get a list of what you have available?
    FC: 2277-6776-7710
    Ground, , , Diggersby

Looking for Floette (Orange and White) Safaris. Also looking for specific Safaris here.

If you would like a bred or Gen IV-V Event Pokémon in return for these safaris, let me know and I'll see what I can do about your request.

I have a Cryogonal. I'm not gonna ask for anything in return, but I'll need your friend code. PM me whenever you're ready.
    ---------------
    3DS Friend Code

Signature done by yours truly. Check out full version here!
    [Normal]
    [Safari]
    Smeargle / Audino / Lillipup
    Pokemon X: Rorie (Main)
    ---------------
    TEG Fairy Division Klefki Rank Trainer
    ---------------
    Current Shinies: Gogoat (Not tradeable), Krabby (Tradeable)
    Current Masuda Method Pokemon: Honedge (48 eggs, paused)

UPDATE: I have updated the opening post with a list of all the HA Pokémon I have which are for trade (Unless it doesn't say for trade in which case I'll have to breed you them) as well as adding more Pokémon I'm looking for and at the bottom of the "for trade" area added a sentence on the HA Pokémon to let you know they're for trade.
    EDIT: Added a Breloom with it's HA to the bottom of the Opening post.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkDragons View Post
    I can get you Protean Froakie/Frogadier. Any specific Ball type you want? Also, I'm assuming the "Friend Safari Pokémon" have their HA, right? Can I get a list of what you have available?
    I will have to think on it. I'll let you know once you tell me what you want in return for the Pokémon. As for your question/request, yes some do and you certainly can. I updated the opening post with the list for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Izayoi View Post
    I have a Cryogonal. I'm not gonna ask for anything in return, but I'll need your friend code. PM me whenever you're ready.
    Alright I will PM you as soon as I am ready. (Might be half a day to a day though) If you change your mind and want something in return please let me know.
    Last edited by Eclair~; 14th November 2013 at 10:03 AM.
    SR'd a shiny at 343 & lost it to struggle death, SR'd another 467 times = 810 SR total & got & caught a Shiny

Quote Originally Posted by Eclair~ View Post
    I will have to think on it. I'll let you know once you tell me what you want in return for the Pokémon. As for your question/request, yes some do and you certainly can. I updated the opening post with the list for them.
    I sent you a VM, but the gist of it was that I'd trade a Protean Frogadier with a Light Ball for an Ivysaur in a Luxury Ball. If you want a Special Ball, that's perfectly fine by me, and if you can't do Ivysaur, then there's some others I'd be willing to trade for too. On a side note, I can also get you Marvel Scale Dratini and Speed Boost Whirlpede. Unfortunately, since I got the Dratini from Wonder Trade, it's in a Repeat Ball, but I can catch Whirlpede in whatever Ball you'd like. If you want those too, I'm pretty interested in Tropius and Munna, although, again, I'd prefer them to be in a Luxury Ball. If you can't do those, still others that catch my eye on the list, so no worries. XD

Oh, and Hidden Abilities will be passed down regardless of what the actual ability is, ie. breeding a Technician Breloom can get you a Quick Feet Shroomish.
    Ground, , , Diggersby

Looking for Floette (Orange and White) Safaris. Also looking for specific Safaris here.

If you would like a bred or Gen IV-V Event Pokémon in return for these safaris, let me know and I'll see what I can do about your request.

HA Eevee for HA Forretress/Pineco?

Alright I will PM you as soon as I am ready. (Might be half a day to a day though) If you change your mind and want something in return please let me know.
    An HA Bulbasaur with Modest nature would be great, but it'd be better if I offered something of higher value. Ah yes, I have plenty Protean Frogadiers if you want them.
    I'm also able to breed Marvel Scale Dratinis, 5 IV'd even.

EDIT: Oh, and I can also breed Speed Boost Venipedes. But only after I EV trained my only one. And it's gonna take a while since it's male.
    Last edited by Izayoi; 15th November 2013 at 12:12 AM.
    ---------------
    3DS Friend Code

Signature done by yours truly. Check out full version here!
    [Normal]
    [Safari]
    Smeargle / Audino / Lillipup
    Pokemon X: Rorie (Main)
    ---------------
    TEG Fairy Division Klefki Rank Trainer
    ---------------
    Current Shinies: Gogoat (Not tradeable), Krabby (Tradeable)
    Current Masuda Method Pokemon: Honedge (48 eggs, paused)

Quote Originally Posted by LegendofFantasy View Post
    HA Eevee for HA Forretress/Pineco?
    Yes that is fine with me. I can breed you a HA Pineco for that HA Eevee. If this is fine with you, send me a PM with your friend code and I'll do the same afterwards and we'll set up a date and time to trade.

I sent you a VM, but the gist of it was that I'd trade a Protean Frogadier with a Light Ball for an Ivysaur in a Luxury Ball. If you want a Special Ball, that's perfectly fine by me, and if you can't do Ivysaur, then there's some others I'd be willing to trade for too. On a side note, I can also get you Marvel Scale Dratini and Speed Boost Whirlpede. Unfortunately, since I got the Dratini from Wonder Trade, it's in a Repeat Ball, but I can catch Whirlpede in whatever Ball you'd like. If you want those too, I'm pretty interested in Tropius and Munna, although, again, I'd prefer them to be in a Luxury Ball. If you can't do those, still others that catch my eye on the list, so no worries. XD

Oh, and Hidden Abilities will be passed down regardless of what the actual ability is, ie. breeding a Technician Breloom can get you a Quick Feet Shroomish.
    I sent you a VM too. In short I can't catch a Ivysaur with it's HA in a Luxury Ball and to the ones you listed, I can trade you a Munna or a Tropius with their HA but they aren't in a Luxury Ball. Munna (Male) is in a Great Ball and Tropius (Female) is in a Ultra Ball. As to the Dratini and Whirlipede with their HA, nice and I don't mind what ball they're in. For Froakie/Frogadier if you have a female in a Dive Ball that'd be perfect, if not then np, mainly concerned with getting the Pokémon with it's HA. Anyway, this will help you out when reading my list of HA Pokémon. Below are all the Pokémon I have with their HA. Please note if it doesn't say for trade then that means I'll have to breed you it or it's pre-evolution with the HA.

So just let me know what it is you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Izayoi View Post
    An HA Bulbasaur with Modest nature would be great, but it'd be better if I offered something of higher value. Ah yes, I have plenty Protean Frogadiers if you want them.
    I'm also able to breed Marvel Scale Dratinis, 5 IV'd even.

EDIT: Oh, and I can also breed Speed Boost Venipedes. But only after I EV trained my only one. And it's gonna take a while since it's male.
    I can do that and also I got a Cryogonal recently so I've removed that from my list so that Marvel Scale Dratini sounds good to me. If this is fine with you then I will get to breeding you that Bulbasaur you want?

I sent you a VM too. In short I can't catch a Ivysaur with it's HA in a Luxury Ball and to the ones you listed, I can trade you a Munna or a Tropius with their HA but they aren't in a Luxury Ball. Munna (Male) is in a Great Ball and Tropius (Female) is in a Ultra Ball. As to the Dratini and Whirlipede with their HA, nice and I don't mind what ball they're in. For Froakie/Frogadier if you have a female in a Dive Ball that'd be perfect, if not then np, mainly concerned with getting the Pokémon with it's HA. Anyway, this will help you out when reading my list of HA Pokémon. Below are all the Pokémon I have with their HA. Please note if it doesn't say for trade then that means I'll have to breed you it or it's pre-evolution with the HA.

So just let me know what it is you want.
    Alright, well... I'd still prefer a HA Female from the Friend Safari in Luxury, but hey, it's no problem if you can't. I'll still take the Joltik, I can work some breeding magic to get what I need, so if you don't mind it being Male, thanks. The Frogadier is no problem though.
    Seeing as you already have an offer for Marvel Scale Dratini, I'll stick to the Speed Boost Whirlpede. For that I'll take a... I guess I'll nab the Muk or the Clefairy. Again, if you can't get them from your Friend Safari, I'll take one as is. Though, I suppose I'd prefer the Muk, since it's much harder for you to breed a Male Clefairy.
    Ground, , , Diggersby

Hey I'd like HA Grimer, HA Happiny/Chansey, HA Helipotile and HA Venonat.
    I can offer HA Froakie, HA Dratini, HA Eevee and HA Venipede

3DS FC: 3480 3588 2591

Visit my Trade Shop!

ALL HAIL TOXIC ORB GLISCOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Xer-arrowtotheknee-us View Post
    Hey I'd like HA Grimer, HA Happiny/Chansey, HA Helipotile and HA Venonat.
    I can offer HA Froakie, HA Dratini, HA Eevee and HA Venipede
    I can breed you all that you want but there are already others here who came before you who are offering me those Pokémon you're offering me and since they came first it'd be rude and wrong of me and The GOTT Trade Shop to back out on them like that. I hope you can understand but hey, if you have anything else to offer then we might can work something out. Also, if anyone should back out on the trade for whatever reason, then I'd be happy to get you the Pokémon for whatever they backed out on. Also, a previous trade here has been completed and as such, I am no longer looking for a HA Eevee.

Alright, well... I'd still prefer a HA Female from the Friend Safari in Luxury, but hey, it's no problem if you can't. I'll still take the Joltik, I can work some breeding magic to get what I need, so if you don't mind it being Male, thanks. The Frogadier is no problem though.
    Seeing as you already have an offer for Marvel Scale Dratini, I'll stick to the Speed Boost Whirlpede. For that I'll take a... I guess I'll nab the Muk or the Clefairy. Again, if you can't get them from your Friend Safari, I'll take one as is. Though, I suppose I'd prefer the Muk, since it's much harder for you to breed a Male Clefairy.
    I checked the Pokémon that appears in my friend safari if someone is friends with me so in this case, Galvantula is one of them. So while I'm not able to get you it or Joltik in the Luxury ball, I do have a female Joltik, in a Poke Ball with it's HA or you could take a chance and try and get a HA Galvantula by us registering each other as friends though, I'm not online as much as I used to be and the hrs vary. (Hence the take a chance) So if you no longer want the Joltik, what do you want in return for that Frogadier? As for the bolded, I don't want there to be a mix up so if I don't mind what being male?

I can breed you a Grimer with it's HA and it'll be in a Dusk Ball. So a HA Grimer for a HA Whirlipede?

Well, I'll simply take a Tropius then, doesn't matter what gender/Ball.

1 Harvest Tropius for 1 Protean Frogadier, in a Dive Ball, holding a Light Ball
    1 Poison Touch Grimer for 1 Speed Boost Whirlpede.

Sound about right?
    Ground, , , Diggersby

Well, I'll simply take a Tropius then, doesn't matter what gender/Ball.

1 Harvest Tropius for 1 Protean Frogadier, in a Dive Ball, holding a Light Ball
    1 Poison Touch Grimer for 1 Speed Boost Whirlpede.

Sound about right?
    Sure though I remember you were wanting a Helix Fossil or a Dome Fossil so I can attach one to the Tropius for that Light Ball on the HA Frogadier for you so which one do you want? Were you wanting the Grimer to be a male or a female?
    Last edited by Eclair~; 16th November 2013 at 10:00 AM.

I've updated the OP post big time by adding spoilers so it takes up less space as well as new items/Pokémon the GOTT is looking for/trading.

I've Updated the OP post to reflect the changes. Basically I'm no longer in need of a Mewtwonite X but will still trade for it and I've also added a Pokémon Egg moves section to the list of what's for trade. Please note when Bank is released, asap I'll be updating The GOTT Trade Shop big time to reflect new changes. This includes the fact I'll probably be trading Legendaries and Mythical (event) Pokémon. Please check back from time to time, especially after Bank's release for new updates to the shop.
    EDIT: Just added this to the looking for section: Japanese Event Shiny Genosect
    Last edited by Eclair~; 10th January 2014 at 12:24 AM.

I would like a fletchling with gale wings. I offer a 5iv charmander with outrage.

EDIT: Added to the looking for section: Squirtle with the moves Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse
    EDIT 2: Removed Charmander with the move Outrage from the looking for section and added Eevee with the move Iron Tail to the looking for section. Also added Charmander with the move Outrage to the egg move section.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash1236 View Post
    I would like a fletchling with gale wings. I offer a 5iv charmander with outrage.
    Sure. Np. I'll send you a PM so we can begin the trade process.
    Last edited by Eclair~; 10th January 2014 at 9:48 AM.

Attention! The GOTT Trade Shop is temporally closed for renovations and such. We'll be back open in 1-3 days with a big update. People looking for Poke bank Pokémon are sure to find something they're looking for. The rest of the update is a surprise. Please check back at least 1-2 times each day for the re-opening of the new and improved GOTT Trade shop. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. *Bows*

For those of you who were in the middle of negotiating on a trade or have finished negotiating on a trade with the GOTT Trade Shop but have yet to trade with me then The GOTT Trade Shop will complete all negotiations/trades prior to this announcement. For those who were looking to trade after this announcement and before the re-opening, hang in there, you might find something more better upon the re-opening of The GOTT Trade Shop. Once again the GOTT Trade Shop apologizes for any inconvenience. *Bows*
    Last edited by Eclair~; 13th January 2014 at 12:30 PM.

The GOTT Trade Shop's renovations are now finished and we're now back open! Welcome to the Grand re-opening of The GOTT Trade Shop! The OP post has under gone big changes, so many that I'd rather not list all the changes but they range from big to small. I will list 4 changes however. I can breed you ANY Poke Bank Pokémon or any Pokémon except Legendary/Mythical Pokémon/Dittos. I might can get my hands on some legendaries. More Pokémon and items were added to all the lists and some removed from some or all of the lists. And last but not least the lists are now alphabetical for the Pokémon/item listings thus making it way easier to find what you're looking for and such. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience of the shop closing and thank you for your understanding and cooperation but it's now back open and has been greatly improved! So once again, welcome to The GOTT Trade Shop.

Edit: I forgot to add something to the OP post which is a special section for people who've earned a reward from The GOTT Trade Shop. I also forgot to say that even though the renovations have been finished, over the next week or two there will be new stuff added, new features/services and so on. Please be on the look out for updates.
    Last edited by Eclair~; 19th January 2014 at 7:47 AM.

Added Larvitar: Dragon Dance and Stealth Rock and Honedge: Shadow Sneak and Metal Sound (Both moves can also be learned by lv. up) and Dratini: Water Pulse, Extreme Speed and Dragon Dance (DD can be learned by LV. up) to the egg move Pokémon for trade spoiler.

Added Marvel Scale Dratini to the HA for trade spoiler and took it out of the looking for spoiler.

Also I AM still looking for the stone items, just maybe not the mega stone items. I also added new items I'm looking for and also added a section for items I have for trade. I've also added a special section which will be used as a limited time promotion. I haven't worked out all the details but once I have the spoiler will be updated with all the details. (Atm there is a promo going on)

Last but not least, if ANYONE has a Eevee HA Anticipation 6 IVs and or a A Japanese (JPN) 6 IV Ditto for trade then I'm in need of them asap. Atm the only promo going on is in regards to this. See the promo spoiler in the OP post for more info.

EDIT: Added a list of all the Battle Maison items I'm looking for.
    Last edited by Eclair~; 19th January 2014 at 8:23 AM.

Hi there Eclair~ i sent you a PM .

EDIT: Any new stuff added to this post will be colored text. Each time I add something after a few hrs have passed from the last edit the color will change, this way if you read this post you'll be able to tell what was edited in such as this part of the post. Also, the deal of the week/month promo has got better rewards for those who can trade me what I'm seeking. Before you only got 2 free Pokémon and 2 free item, now it's 3 free Pokémon and 3 free items from my shop if it's an award per the requested Pokémon I'm looking for. (See the promo of the week/month spoiler for more info)
    Important notice: Though new stuff got added and old stuff removed, please be aware that over the next 2-3 days, new stuff will be added and old stuff taken off from the lists due to trades that more than likely will happen, thus letting me update the shop. So please be on the look out for updates.

Removed from want list:
    Croagunk with it's HA Poison Touch
    Espurr with it's HA Own Tempo
    Larvitar with the move Outrage
    1 Magmarizer
    1 Power Bracer
    1 Power Belt
    1 Power Band
    1 Power Weight
    2 Up-Grades
    1 Dubious Disk
    1 Scope Lens
    1 Focus Band
    1 Assault Vest
    1 Bright Powder
    1 Life Orb
    1 Air Balloon

Swinub with it's HA Thick Fat
    Poliwag, Poliwhirl or Poliwrath with it's HA Swift Swim or a Politoed with it's HA Drizzle
    Noibat or Noivern with it's HA Telepathy
    Gible with it's HA Rough Skin
    Gligar with it's HA Immunity
    Goomy with it's HA Gooey

Removed from for trade list:
    Minun x1
    Plusle x1 (JPN)
    Cascoon x1
    Dugtrio female Great ball x1 (JPN)
    Mantyke x1 (JPN)
    Skitty x1
    Dedenne x 1 (There are still 2 left for trade)
    Stoutland x1 (JPN)
    Trevenant female Ultra ball x1
    Golem female ultra ball x1
    Dedenne x 2 (Note: I still can breed you 1 or however many you need thus it's still listed for trade though any breedable Pokémon not counting Phione I can still breed you)
    Fennekin x1 (JPN)

Removed from egg Pokémon for trade list:
    Charmander: Outrage (I can breed you one in a luxury Ball or a Poke Ball, let me know if you want it in the luxury Ball otherwise it'll come in one of the two balls)
    Note: Only removed this one since the other one has the same move plus others. lol

Added to other lists:
    See the new yellow text in each spoiler for what got added. These will only stay a few days to a week max. (Trying to find a better way to relay what's new and such and haven't worked out all the details)
    EDIT: Added new ones to the lists. If they're pink then they're new, I'll change the color text each time something new gets added.

Also, in the HA spoiler, from now on if I have to breed the Pokémon I won't list it as "/will have to breed" but simply as "/breed" this is a change that I haven't done to the list yet save for the newly added ones. Will do it later at some point though.
    Last edited by Eclair~; 23rd January 2014 at 8:32 AM.

I've got a Kee berry if you're still looking for one.

I'll take one of these

Larvitar: Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Outrage and Iron Head

I'm not looking for Kee or Maranga berries as I have them and am trading them (I am looking for Starf berries and am no longer looking for Lansat berries in case you mixed the two up. lol) but if you have something else I'm looking for then we can work out a trade, if not, then if you have a rare item or HA/egg move Pokémon then you can mention them and I'll see if anything peeks my interests.

I meant to post Starf berry, duh, blonde moment XD

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast