Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOTT Trade Shop

Oh ok. Then a Starf berry for the Larvitar: Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Outrage and Iron Head. I'll send you a PM with my FC when I'm ready to trade.

EDIT: Removed from the want list that special Xerneas I was looking for along with Pikachu HA Lightningrod. Added to the trade lists new Pokémon and the Starf berry. (Once I grow more that is. lol) Click the spoilers and look for the purple text to see what's new.

EDIT: Removed some items from my want list.
    Last edited by Eclair~; 27th January 2014 at 11:13 PM.
    FC: 4682-9633-0205 FS Electric & Pokémon are: Emolga, Helioptile & Galvantula
    Mm'd a female 4IV Shiny (was hopefully for a male 5IV one) at 159th egg/160 eggs Mm'd a shiny at 183rd egg/185 eggs
    No promo atm. Keep an eye on my shop/sig for the next one.

With Bank's release I've been slowly getting various Pokémon from my old games including new ones. As a result, The GOTT Trade Shop has undergone a MASSIVE renovation! (If you saw the renovations going on then best re-read as it's finished and stuff was probably added) We're now offering Mew, Deoxys and many Legendary/Mythical Pokémon! Any yellow text you see means something new was added. Any previously "new" Pokémon that were added onto the list have become old thus were added to the list and any "actual" new Pokémon have been added to the newly added part of the list in orange text. I removed the 4 notes at the beginning of the OP post and also, the Deal of the week/month has been updated so any new updates are now in yellow text but in short, if you trade me what I'm looking for in the deal of the week/month, I'll give you all of the previous stuff PLUS a Mew, Deoxys and 1 Legendary Pokémon listed in the NEW Legendary/Mythical/event Pokémon for trade spoiler! Also, it should be noted the not for trade was updated since I am now trading Legendary/Mythical Pokémon. Also, plenty of stuff was updated/added and some stuff removed, so be sure and check out the new and even more improved GOTT Trade Shop! Lastly, I had to add a rule to The GOTT Trade Shop. This is in yellow text at the top of the OP post, please read it as it's VERY important and thank you for your understanding of the new rule and we apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.

Well, thank you for coming to The GOTT Trade Shop, have a nice day and we hope to trade with and see you again soon. X)
    Mm'd a female 4IV Shiny (was hopefully for a male 5IV one) at 159th egg/160 eggs Mm'd a shiny at 183rd egg/185 eggs

I'm looking for a Modest Joltik. I am willing to trade Charizardite X
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 12th February 2014 at 11:58 PM.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    I'm looking for a Modest Joltik. I am willing to trade Charizardite X
    I can trade you one however, my friend safari has Galvantula in it which also includes the chance of finding one with it's HA. So, given the circumstances, are you sure you want to trade that rare Charizardite X for a Pokémon you'll get with my FS? Do you want something else?

Hey i have a shiny Corsola And a dusk stone, and ability capsule
    Id be willing to trade for a mew oh and i will throw in a shiny stone.
    PM me if you are interested
    Visit My Trade Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Eclair~ View Post
    I can trade you one however, my friend safari has Galvantula in it which also includes the chance of finding one with it's HA. So, given the circumstances, are you sure you want to trade that rare Charizardite X for a Pokémon you'll get with my FS? Do you want something else?
    Actually, I'm gonna think about it and then I will get back to you on that.

Edit: If you have a Jirachi that would be wonderful actually.
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 13th February 2014 at 1:55 AM.

Yes, I'm aware that the mew is a clone but is there anything bad about clones?
    Also I usually just use pm and well you did put your post where people usually pm each other rather than replying on another thread.
    My SV:1159
    FC: 5386-8385-6243
    IGN X: Savior
    IGN Y: Star

Just letting you all know I've updated the Legendary/Mythical/event Pokémon spoiler's note to say if you don't tell me what name you want the Pokémon to have then it'll be traded to you with whatever name it has.
    So please keep this in mind for future trading. Also, I found out the Mew and Deoxys have 1 31 Iv stat, so I added that to the info next to their names to show what stat has the perfect Ivs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebellboy View Post
    Hey i have a shiny Corsola And a dusk stone, and ability capsule
    Id be willing to trade for a mew oh and i will throw in a shiny stone.
    Since this is way harder to get, I'll just take the 1 ability capsule for the Mew, deal? If so, what name do you want it to have?

Actually, I'm gonna think about it and then I will get back to you on that.

Edit: If you have a Jirachi that would be wonderful actually.
    If I still had my GBA then I could get you the bonus disc Jirachi but sadly I traded it in years ago so I'm unable too. Is there something else you want?

Quote Originally Posted by SaviorStorm View Post
    Yes, I'm aware that the mew is a clone but is there anything bad about clones?
    Also I usually just use pm and well you did put your post where people usually pm each other rather than replying on another thread.
    In terms of bad, not really. A clone is a clone and is legit. Some people just don't like clones is all. lol So, do you still want the Mew and if so, what name? If you do want the Mew then out of what you offered me I'll take the Master Ball x1. King's Rock x1 and the Choice Band x1. Deal?
    Yeah, sorry, I have to try and enforce the new rule. lol That's why I asked you to come here if you were still interested. Also, not entirely sure what you meant by the post and PMs but, a trade shop serves many functions, one of which is to work out a trade without relying on PMs or VMs. When a trade is finalized, then Pms and VMs happen. Takes up less space and such. lol

Having some trouble using the reply function (think it might be one of the settings on the browser)
    I would prefer no nickname on the mew if possible (never really good with naming things)
    I am fine with Master Ball x1. King's Rock x1 and the Choice Band x1 for the mew.
    My FC is in the sig, are you able to do the trade now?
    My SV:1159
    FC: 5386-8385-6243
    IGN X: Savior
    IGN Y: Star

If I still had my GBA then I could get you the bonus disc Jirachi but sadly I traded it in years ago so I'm unable too. Is there something else you want?
    Well the only other thing I am interested in is a Garchompite but according to your first post you are not trading Mega-items so I guess I'm fine but thanks anyway.

I would Like Mew to be Mew
    my FC is 1848 2119 9628
    Visit My Trade Shop

Quote Originally Posted by SaviorStorm View Post
    Having some trouble using the reply function (think it might be one of the settings on the browser)
    I would prefer no nickname on the mew if possible (never really good with naming things)
    I am fine with Master Ball x1. King's Rock x1 and the Choice Band x1 for the mew.
    My FC is in the sig, are you able to do the trade now?
    No nickname so just Mew. Np. Seeing as the trade has been established, I'll send you my FC via PM.

Well the only other thing I am interested in is a Garchompite but according to your first post you are not trading Mega-items so I guess I'm fine but thanks anyway.
    Sorry we weren't able to trade. Should you find something here you like in the future, we'll try and work out a trade.

i have a shiny johto gyarados.
    i'm interested in your mew.

FC: 2294-4517-3671 (IGN: Alen)
    21.4.2014. National Pokedex completed

Psychic friend safari:

Pokegym League gym badges earned:
    Astral-Shadow and The-Under for the frontier userbar
    and Turpoo for the battle reef userbar
    and Azulart for the gym badges

Quote Originally Posted by venom1950 View Post
    i have a shiny johto gyarados.
    i'm interested in your mew.
    Just wondering if you have anything else to offer? Also, what ball is the Gyaradous in and is it female?

they are both female. one is in pokeball and the other is in net ball.
    what about virizon?

Psychic friend safari:

If you can offer me an item to go with the Verizion then sure. Do you have an item I'm looking for and if not, what can you offer?

i have moon stones,other stones,etc. many of those. dunno i'll offer you virizon with shiny stone. is that ok?
    Last edited by venom1950; 13th February 2014 at 10:22 AM.

Psychic friend safari:

I need any one the following if you can help me out...

Nosepass, Probopass, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Honedge, Doublade, or Aegislash.

I only need one of those, but it must know the move Pain Split, and it must be male. Honedge and it's evolutions can have it bred onto it from any of the other four Pokémon I listed, however, those Pokémon can only learn it from the move tutor in Gen. 5 (B2/W2). The IV stats and natures don't matter. I only need it to be male so I can breed the egg move.

I am breeding for Honedge with both Pain Split and Wide Guard. If you can help me, I can offer to send you flawless where necessary breeds of it, with your choice of nature.

Or, I can offer you a HA (Sturdy) Bergmite, Sassy nature with 31/31/31/x/31/0, or 31/31/31/x/31/31 as it's IV stats.

A virizion with a shiny stone (or a Dusk stone, whichever you prefer) for a Mew, sure. I'll PM you with my FC.

great!
    thank you very much!

Psychic friend safari:

Quote Originally Posted by James Bondage View Post
    I need any one the following if you can help me out...

Nosepass, Probopass, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Honedge, Doublade, or Aegislash.

I only need one of those, but it must know the move Pain Split, and it must be male.

Or, I can offer you a HA (Sturdy) Bergmite, Sassy nature with 31/31/31/x/31/0, or 31/31/31/x/31/31 as it's IV stats.
    I would take you up on the offer for that HA Bergmite but sadly, I don't have the Pokémon WITH Pain Split that you're looking for. If you do see something in my trade shop you want I'd be willing to trade it for that Bergmite. Also, sorry I wasn't able to help you with what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by venom1950 View Post
    great!
    thank you very much!
    You're welcome and glad we could trade. Be sure and come back again if you see something you like.

Hi there! I saw your post in the Item & Pokerus Trading thread. I can offer you the following items from that list:

3 Dawn Stones
    2 Shiny Stones
    2 Sun Stones
    Master Ball x1

Let me know what you're willing to do for a trade. I'm mostly looking for Legendaries to fill out Dex entries right now. Currently here's the Legendaries I either have or have Dex entries for:

Mewtwo, Yvetal, Zygarde, Zapdos, Celebi, Arceus, Mesprit, Terrakion, Virizion, Cobalion, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Victini, Keldeo, Thundurus, Articuno, Moltres, Phione, Dialga, Azelf, Uxie, Raikou, Entei, Suicune

IVs, Nature, Names, etc. don't matter to me. I don't have much interest in Legendaries beyond getting them for Dex completion. I hope to hear from you soon!
    3DS Friend Code: 5069-4273-6088
    Trainer Name: Terra
    Friend Safari: Rock-type w/ Dwebble, Corsola, & Barbaracle

National Pokedex Complete! Shiny Charm Acquired!

Mega Mawile: Eater of Legendaries... and many Pokepuffs

Quote Originally Posted by DJLowrider View Post
    Hi there! I saw your post in the Item & Pokerus Trading thread. I can offer you the following items from that list:

3 Dawn Stones
    2 Shiny Stones
    2 Sun Stones
    Master Ball x1

Let me know what you're willing to do for a trade. I'm mostly looking for Legendaries to fill out Dex entries right now. Currently here's the Legendaries I either have or have Dex entries for:

Mewtwo, Yvetal, Zygarde, Zapdos, Celebi, Arceus, Mesprit, Terrakion, Virizion, Cobalion, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Victini, Keldeo, Thundurus, Articuno, Moltres, Phione, Dialga, Azelf, Uxie, Raikou, Entei, Suicune

IVs, Nature, Names, etc. don't matter to me. I don't have much interest in Legendaries beyond getting them for Dex completion. I hope to hear from you soon!
    Ok, just want to make sure I'm right here, you're wanting to trade those items for something I have, preferably legendaries? You also say you don't care about legendaries and are mainly wanting them for dex completion, if that's correct, does that mean you're willing to trade the legends you have? If so, which ones do you actually have to trade? (If Reshiram, what lv, Ivs does it have and can it be named?) As for what I have, if you're looking for items and legendas you'll want to check the spoilers in the OP post here, though there are other spoilers which contain a list of what I have for trade. So, let me know what you want and I'll get back with you.

Ok, just want to make sure I'm right here, you're wanting to trade those items for something I have, preferably legendaries? You also say you don't care about legendaries and are mainly wanting them for dex completion, if that's correct, does that mean you're willing to trade the legends you have? If so, which ones do you actually have to trade? (If Reshiram, what lv, Ivs does it have and can it be named?) As for what I have, if you're looking for items and legendas you'll want to check the spoilers in the OP post here, though there are other spoilers which contain a list of what I have for trade. So, let me know what you want and I'll get back with you.
    As far as the items go, I'm pretty open as far as what you want to trade for them so feel free to make me an offer. It can be whatever you think is fair, they're just items after all.

With regards to the Legendaries I do have, I'm not sure if my Reshiram is tradeable since it's marked as "special" and won't let me trade it on the GTS. I will say that it's level 100, IVs are not that great, and I believe it is nameable. Also, I should note that the list above denotes Legendaries whose Dex entries I have, not necessarily own. As far as Legendaries I do own and that are tradeable, as far as I can tell that list goes like this:

Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Mewtwo, Virizion, Cobalion, Terrakion, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Arceus, Kyurem, Dialga, Zapdos, Heatran (recent addition to the list)

I don't know IVs for them yet, but will be happy to check any of them that you might be interested in. As for your list, most of what you have available for trade are Pokemon I still need. As with the items, I'm not picky. I really just want the Dex entries. Truth be told, I really dislike most Legendary Pokemon anyway. I don't use any of them for battling, or even for levelling other Pokemon. I just need them to finish the Dex. Meh. So yeah, that's where I'm at. Let me know if you're interested at all, and if not that's fine. I'm still willing to help you out with those items anyway.
    3DS Friend Code: 5069-4273-6088
    Trainer Name: Terra
    Friend Safari: Rock-type w/ Dwebble, Corsola, & Barbaracle

National Pokedex Complete! Shiny Charm Acquired!

Mega Mawile: Eater of Legendaries... and many Pokepuffs

Since you don't care for legendaries, and are needing dex completion, how about this.

Mew for Arceus

Deoxys for Zygarde

Lugia for Xerneas

Ho-oh for Yveltal

Latios for Master Ball

Kyogre and Groudon for the 7 stones that you offered+ I'll throw in 3 items I have for trade that you want (Let me know which ones you want please)

Rayquaza for the Reshiram if it can be traded if not then for Kyurem

Regirock for Cobalion

Regice for Terrakoin

Registeel for Virizion

+ I'll attach items to all the Pokémon I trade you though I don't know which ones I'll attach but 3 will be the 3 you choose. This way, you'll be MUCH closer to dex completion but, if you don't like the offer then what do you want changed or offered?

Also, if you're looking for non legendaries to complete the dex or one you really want, let me know which ones and what you have to offer and I'll try and help you out.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast